• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 5,791 Views, 206 Comments

Yugioh GX: the Duelist of Harmony - chrisharte97



A new student joins Duel Academy, but he is also has a deck with cards that only the best known Duelists could know.

  • ...
18
 206
 5,791

Chapter eight

LP count:

Zane: 2900

Chris: 1900

"And next I activate my face down known as The Master and the Student," I said to Zane as my face down card revealed it's self...

"With this trap card; if I have King Sombra-Lord of Dark Magic on the field, I can special summon his loyal student the Shadow Sniper to the field from my my deck," and I pulled Shadow Sniper's card from my deck and slammed it on my duel disk...

"So, you decided to summon me willingly, hmm?" Shadow Sniper exclaimed to me.

"Of course," I replied to him, "But before you attack, I'll have your master attack Cyber Laser Dragon with Dark Magic Rage!" I ordered Sombra as the tyrant of the Crystal Empire used his Dark Magic to create a purple energy blast and destroyed Zane's Cyber Laser Dragon causing it to explode.

LP count:

Zane: 2200

Chris: 1900

"And that'll do for now," I finished, "It's your move Zane, let's see what you got."

"Gladly, I draw," he said pulling another card from his deck, "And play Monster Reincarnation; by discarding one card from my hand I can bring back a monster from my Graveyard," he explained to me, "And I chose to bring back one of my Cyber Dragons," as one of his Cyber Dragons came back in ATK mode, "Next I play the spell card Pot of Greed; with this, I can draw two more cards from my deck," then drawing his two cards from his deck, "Then place one card face down and end my turn."
"Okay then, I draw," I said drawing the next card from my deck and it was my Negate Attack trap card, "I think I'll have Sombra attack again with Dark Magic Rage!" I said as King Sombra was ready to attack again.
"I don't think so, I play my second Attack Reflector Unit trap card," Zane said to me, "By sending the Cyber Dragon I have on the field, I can summon Cyber Barrier Dragon to the field in defense mode," as his Cyber Dragon disappeared and his Cyber Barrier Dragon took it's place in DEF mode.

King Sombra stopped in time as I said to Zane, "Sombra can't destroy Cyber Barrier Dragon, but thanks to Shadow Sniper on the other hand can, so destroy Cyber Barrier Dragon with Hyper Dark Magic Blast!" I ordered Shadow Sniper as he let out a large energy blast at Cyber Barrier Dragon causing it to shatter into pieces, "I'll end my turn by playing a face down."

"Alright then Chris, my draw," Zane said pulling another card from his deck, "And I'll play Cyber Valley and activate his second ability; meaning by removing both my Cyber Valley on my field and my Cybernetic hidden technology that's in my hand, I can draw two new cards," he explained as his Cyber Valley disappeared and drew his two cards from his deck, "And I think I'll activate one of them, with Overload Fusion; if I remove my three Cyber Dragons as well as Barrier Dragon and my Cyber Laser Dragon, this card allows me to fusion summon... My Chimeratech Fortress Dragon!" then a large snake like Dragon with maybe six or five cylinders in place of the center part of it's body appeared.

"How can you beat my monsters with that one?" I asked Zane in confusion, "It's just as weak as Cyber Valley was."

"And just as dangerous," Zane said, "You see, even though my Chimeratech Fortress Dragon doesn't have enough bite to destroy a monster when it attacks, it's special ability sure does make up for it, for every monster I sacrificed in order to summon my Chimeratech, you take 400 points of damage," he explained to me of Chimeratech Fortress Dragon's effect, "So go Sonic Screech!" he ordered as his Chimeratech sent out a sonic blast wave at Shadow Sniper.

LP count:

Zane: 2200

Chris: 1500

"And there's four more where that came from," he continued as one of Chimeratech's cylinders opened revealing another Cyber Dragon head and it attacked.

LP count:
Zane: 2200
Chris: 1100

"And we're not done yet," Zane went on as another Cyber Dragon head came out of the second cylinder and attacked Shadow Sniper.

LP count:
Zane: 2200
Chris: 700

"Hit him again," he ordered as a third Cyber Dragon head from the third cylinder attacked.

LP count:
Zane: 2200
Chris: 300

"Chimeratech, end this duel," Zane ordered again as the four Cyber Dragon head attack Shadow Sniper.
"I play my trap, Negate Attack," I said as my trap card revealed it's self, "Now your attack is negated," and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon's attack was stopped.

"I guess I'll end my turn with a face down," Zane finished placing his face down on the field.

"I draw," I said pulling the next card from my deck and it was little Pipsqueak...

"I activate Shadow Sniper's special effect; you see for ever trap card in my Graveyard, Shadow Sniper gains 400 attack points and it just so happens that I have four trap cards in my Graveyard right now," I explained about Shadow Sniper's effect to Zane...

Shadow Sniper: ATK: 4600

"Shadow Sniper, attack Zane's Chimeratech Fortress Dragon with Hyper Dark Magic Blast!" I ordered as Shadow Sniper was ready to attack.
"I play my face down; a spell card known as Dimension Explosion," Zane said to me, "By returning one Fusion monster to my deck and any monsters we removed come back; so that means, by removing Chimeratech, I can summon back my Cyber Valley, and my three Cyber Dragons," as his Chimeratech disappeared and Cyber Valley and Zane's three Cyber Dragons took his place, "And with Cyber Valley back I activate it's first special ability, by removing it, not only can I draw a card, but also this battle phase is over," then Cyber Valley disappeared again, Shadow Sniper's attack was stopped, and Zane drew his card.
"I guess that'll do for now," I finished.
"Okay then, I draw," Zane said as he drew his next card from his deck, "And play the spell card Power Bond; by sending my three Cyber Dragons to the Graveyard, I can summon my Cyber End Dragon," and soon his Cyber Dragons disappeared and a three headed Cyber Dragon with wings took it's place, "And thanks to Power Bond my Cyber End Dragon's attack points are doubled."

Cyber End Dragon: ATK: 8000

"Now Cyber End Dragon, it's time end this duel, attack Shadow Sniper with Super Strident Blast!" Zane ordered as his Cyber End Dragon basted Shadow Sniper causing him to roar out in pain and explode into black smoke along with his card and the Master and the Student trap card to shatter into pieces as well. The blast was also strong enough to send me off my feet and land flat on my back.

LP count:
Zane: 2200
Chris: 0

After that, our monster that were still on the field disappeared as Zane walked towards to help me up. "Are you alright Chris?" he asked me as I was got back on my feet.
"Yeah, I'am," I replied to him, "But at least Shadow Sniper is finally out of my deck for good."
"Yeah he was a tough monster of yours to beat when combined with your cards," Zane agreed with me.
"But at least it's over now," I said as me, Zane, and the others went back to our dorms for some sleep.

As me and Jaden got back to our dorm, I was about to get into bed when Jaden said to me, "Hey Chris," as I turned around to see Neos, Neo-Spacians Aqua Dolphin, Air Hummingbird, Glow Moss, Dark Panther, Flare Scarab, Grand Mole, and Winged Kuriboh were standing next him, "We just want to say, great job facing your fear over Shadow Sniper and his powers."
"Yes," Neos joined in the conversation, "You do have the heart of a real duelist and with it you and the rest of your friends are finally free now from the Shadow Sniper's darkness."
"Thanks guys," I said to them as I jumped into my bed, "Well, goodnight guys."
"Goodnight, Chris," Jaden said as he also got into his bed and we both went to sleep feeling relaxed now that Shadow Sniper is gone.

To be continued in Chapter nine...

Author's Note:

Okay here is the ending of the duel between Chris and Zane that I promised you guys. But one of the requests said that I should add Chimeratech Overdragon, but I thought about it and instead of Overdragon, I chose Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. And I used it's ability from the show because I thought it would be cool at the least.

But anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and have a great night.