• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 5,791 Views, 206 Comments

Yugioh GX: the Duelist of Harmony - chrisharte97



A new student joins Duel Academy, but he is also has a deck with cards that only the best known Duelists could know.

  • ...
18
 206
 5,791

Chapter four

"I don't think so, Jesse," I said to Jesse, "I play a trap, it's called the Crystal Heart; and thanks to this card, your attack is negated, and Jade is safe," as I revealed the trap card and a magic barrier formed around Jade, making Rainbow Dragons attack useless.

"That will do for now, I guess," Jesse finished.

"My draw," I stated pulling my next card and it was my brain control spell card, "Perfect," I said to myself, "I summon the Tuner monster Majestic Star."

A bright light appeared above my head as the light soon took the form of a star.

"I never heard of a tuner monster before, what do they do?" Jesse asked looking a little puzzled at the type of monster I had just summoned.

"I'll show you what they can do," I replied to him, "Level one Majestic Star, it time to tune with Level four Rainbow Dash, and Level five Crystal Pony-Jade to summon one of my most powerful monsters in my deck; a pony that has some serious kick," I ordered them as a bright blue light formed around me and Rainbow Dash turned into four balls of light and Jade turned into five balls of light, "From the light of Equestria and the Crystal Empire, I Synchro Summon, Majestic Crystal Rainbow Dash," then a shiny new Rainbow Dash in bright silver armor appeared in place of the old Rainbow Dash, Jade, and Majestic Star.

"I never even seen or heard about Synchro monsters or the way they are summoned," Jesse gasped in surprise and confusion.

"Well Jesse, allow me to enlighten you on how this works," I said, "You see Synchro summoning requires a Tuner monster with a level that is three or bellow and you combine it with two or more monsters with levels that are lower than five, but on some duels you can tune one level five or higher monster, but combine those monsters' levels together with your tuner's level, and you'll have a Synchro monster," I explained, "But now I play the spell card Brain Control and I think I will choose... Your Rainbow Dragon," as a giant brain appeared with arms coming out of the sides, grabbed Rainbow Dragon, and brought him to my side of the field, "Although it will cost me 800 life points, but it is worth it."

LP count:

Chris: 1300

Jesse: 1700

"I'll end my turn with a face down," I said placing my face down, "You're move Jesse."

"My draw," Jesse said pulling out another card, "I'll switch Crystal Beasts to defense mode," as his Crystal Beasts were switched into DEF mode, "And I'll place one card face down and end my turn."

"Okay then," I said as grabbed the next card from the top of my deck, 'Come on Polymerization,' thought to myself pulling the card from my deck, looked at it, and it was Polymerization, "Alright I activate the card Polymerization to fuse Majestic Rainbow Dash with Rainbow Dragon to create an even more powerful dragon."

"Say what?!" Jesse exclaimed as his Crystal Beasts that were out on the field gasped in surprise and they watched Majestic Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dragon merge together.

"I call upon the stars, the wind, and the light of the sun to help bring me victory in this fight," I chanted, "I fusion summon... RainbowFang-the Dragon Rainbow King!" I called out as a serpent like Dragon with rainbow colored wings and was bigger than Rainbow Dragon appeared...

"Now RainbowFang attack Cobalt Eagle with Majestic Rainbow Dragons," I ordered as the giant dragon flue up in the air and transformed into different colored dragons of red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, gold, silver, pink, and sky blue, charged at Cobalt Eagle as they spun around together in a rainbow colored blast, and destroyed Cobalt Eagle sending him to the spell and trap card zone.

RainbowFang then reformed back to his old self as I said to Jesse, "Then I think I'll summon another one of my friends and her name is Vinyl Scratch and I'm placing her in defense mode and end my turn."

"My draw," Jesse said pulling another card from his deck, "I don't think that there is much I can do now, so I guess it's your turn Chris."

"Okay, my draw," I said pulling another card from my deck and it was Crystal Vinyl Scratch...

"I sacrifice Vinyl, to summon her Crystal pony form in attack mode," as Vinyl transformed into her Crystal pony form.

"Aw yeah," she said, "It's time to kick it up a notch."

"You got that right, now show Jesse what you can do by attacking Ruby with Crystal Record attack," I ordered as she summoned three shiny record disks and started spinning towards Ruby. One by one, the records struck through Ruby, and sent her to Jesse's spell and trap card zone.

"Oh and I forgot to mention her special ability; once she destroys a monster, she can attack a second time," I said as Crystal Vinyl sent her records spinning towards Jesse.

"I play my trap, it's called Rainbow Path," Jesse said revealing the trap card, "You see since you declared an attack on me, by sending one of my Crystal Beasts from my spell and trap card zone to the Graveyard, I can negate your attack," and sent Ruby to his Graveyard.

"Then I guess that'll do for now," I finished.

"My draw," he stated as pulled out another card from his deck, "I'll place this card face down and that's all for now."

"My draw," I said pulling out the next card from my deck and it was my Negate Effect trap card...

"I think place a card face down and end my turn."

"My draw," he said pulling another card from his deck to his hand, "I'll activate my Crystal Blessing spell card; you see I can send two Crystal Beasts from my Graveyard, I can place them in my spell and trap card zone," as he placed Ruby and Topaz Tiger in his spell and trap card zone, "And I'll activate Ruby's ability to bring out all my Crystal Beasts," then his Crystal Beasts returned to the monster zones. "And next I play my face down card a trap called Rainbow Gravity; and since I have three Crystal Beasts in my Graveyard and four out on my field, this card can allow me to bring back Rainbow Dragon from the Graveyard," he said and soon Rainbow Dragon reappeared, "Now I send all my Crystal Beasts on my field to the Graveyard to give Rainbow Dragon a 4000 attack point boost."

"Not so fast Jesse, I play my trap card known as Negate Effect; it negates the effects of all level 9 or higher monsters in both our fields and Graveyards for the rest of the duel," I stopped him as my trap card revealed itself, "So that means Rainbow Dragon is now powerless against RainbowFang."

"I guess I'll end my turn for now then," Jesse said, "It's your move Chris."

"You know it," I said pulling the next card out of my deck, "And now RainbowFang, destroy Rainbow Dragon and end this duel test with Majestic Rainbow Dragons!" as RainbowFang attacked Rainbow Dragon, making the colorful dragon blow up in a cloud of smoke and flame, also sending Jesse off his feet and landing on his back.

LP count:

Chris: 1300

Jesse: 0

"Now that's game," I exclaimed as my duel disk deactivated, I took my cards from both my deck zone and Graveyard, and walked towards Jesse, "That was actually fun Jesse."

"I'll say," Jesse agreed as I helped him back up on his feet.

"Maybe we can duel each other again sometime," I offered.

"Sure thing," Jesse replied to me, "But next time I don't think you'll be so lucky."

I chuckled, "I bet, but I guess I'll see you around then," as I left, but as I made it to the exit, the Chancellor of Duel Academy was there waiting for me, "Yes?" I asked.

"I have come to give you your uniform," he said handing me a Slifer Red uniform.

"Thank you Chancellor," I thanked him as took the uniform from him.

"Well, I guess that this means that your finally a student here in Duel Academy Chris," Snowdrop said with a smile, appearing behind me on my left.

"Which means that we might have the chance to have more fun dueling," I said to her.

"I'm just hoping that we might get our chance to duel Jaden Yuki soon," Rainbow Dash joined in our conversation.

"Perhaps," I said, "But let's head back to the Slifer Red dorm so we can get some time to relax and think of some new strategies."

"That sounds good," Snowdrop nodded.

"I'm down with that," Rainbow Dash agreed as we went back to the Slifer Red dorm. Rainbow Dash really wants to see what Jaden was made of, but I'm afraid that's she will have to wait.

To be continued in Chapter five...

Author's Note:

Okay here is chapter four. Oh if you were wondering what the effect of the card Negate Effect meant, it means that the effects of the all level 9 or higher monsters on the field or in the Graveyard are negated. And again these cards you see here are made by me.