• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 16,373 Views, 1,522 Comments

PonyFall: Australia - Thunderbug80



Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are transported to Australia by Discord, where they try to find a way home

  • ...
47
 1,522
 16,373

Bonus Mini Chapter: Motivations

Bonus Mini Chapter: Motivations
April 25th, 2012


The silence was broken by a piercing ringtone that issued from a mobile phone lying on the kitchen counter. A dark hand swiftly picked the phone up and thumbed a green icon to take the call.

"Yes," a man answered in a thick Middle-Eastern accent. "This is Mohammed. Yes. Of course you will be paid, do not worry about that, my friend. Just tell me what I need to hear."

Moey frowned, a very rare thing for him to do, as he listened to what the caller had to say. His hands moved quickly and efficiently, recording everything he heard on a second smartphone he typed on as he listened. It was second nature to him, for in his line of work information was a very valuable thing.

"How many of them are there in total?" he asked. His eyebrows rose slightly as he listened. "All of them female? Oh yes, right. Forget about him right now. Yes, the other man isn't important right now, either. Tell me about the girls."

Moey moved out of the kitchen and into his study as he continued to listen and type. Soon, he was sitting at one of his computers and pulling up multiple web pages. His fingers flew across the keyboard as image after image of what he was looking for came up on screen.

"Does he still believe them?" Moey asked as he zoomed in on one image in particular and stared at it. "No, not the little ones. The big ones. Like sisters, they are. Very beautiful." He studied the image before him. In it, a large, bearded man chatted with a shorter bespectacled man while two women were hugging three little girls.

The problem for Moey wasn't that everything was starting to add up. The problem was that the answer before him wasn't the one he had expected.

He quickly cut off the person he was listening to.

"And what do you think? Did you get a good look at them? Would you believe them?" he asked. He listened for a moment, then interjected once again. "Okay, okay, my friend. Please shut up for a moment. Yes, you've done fine. You will be rewarded, yes. Okay? Okay, goodbye."

Moey thumbed an icon on the phone and ended the call. He stared at the many images on his computer screen for a good five minutes before remembering that he should probably call his client and give an update. He thumbed in a number and held the phone up to his ear.

"Victoria? Yes, I believe you will want to be hearing this."