• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 3,605 Views, 96 Comments

Foal Games - DuskShadowBrony



(ALERT: Diapers, regression, and related. Do not click if you are not into this.) Ponies who visit a strange but kind pegasus's home vanish, and put into a game. Losers are slowly turned into foals. The SIU is sent to investigate the vanished.

  • ...
14
 96
 3,605

II- Let the Games Begin

Chapter II- Let the Games Begin

I was submerged deep in the ocean of sleep. It felt so peaceful, dreamless, and quiet. I heard somepony calling my name, but I didn’t want to wake up. The voice became louder and more insistent. Annoyed, I tried to sink deeper into my sleep, but was snapped back with a sharp slap of a wing across the face. Blinking, I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry at first, but then my eyes focused on my partner, FlashRain. “Dust? Are you awake now?”

“There was no need to hit that hard.” I muttered, rubbing my cheek where he hit me.

“Well, I tried shouting your name, but you wouldn’t wake up.” He said, helping me to my hooves.

I took a look around. We were in a white room- the one from my vision- with white furniture around, including beds, tables, and chairs. The missing ponies were scattered around, either talking to others or hanging out alone. “Where are we?” I asked. “What happened?”

“Well, shortly after you went upstairs, I heard a loud thump. The moment I looked away, Corona attacked me. She struck me on the back of the head. I tried to struggle, but she knocked me out pretty quickly. That pony can sure fight. What happened up there?”
I recanted the incident to him, and he frowned slightly. “Well, while you were unconscious, I went around, gathering what information I could. It turns out that Corona wants us for some sort of ‘game’. She needed sixteen ponies, and we just happened to be the other two. From what I’ve heard, everyone here is taken well care of. No shortage of food, water, or anything like that. She’s also sworn not to hurt anypony.” He rubbed the back of his head. “Tell that to my bruise.” He added, muttering.

“Did you find any way out?” I asked, looking around some more.

“Nope. And none of the other ponies have, either.”

I sighed. “We’ll find a way. We always do.” I suddenly noticed something on my horn that other unicorns there also had. I recognized it as a Magic Restriction Ring, something placed on Unicorn criminals’ horns to block their magic. “Great.” I muttered, trying a simple spark spell, with no results.

A hidden door suddenly opened, and Corona walked in, with a tough-looking pony on her left, and a large Griffon on her right. Both had an odd-looking baton strapped to belts, with an assortment of other items.

“Hello there, my little ponies.” Corona smiled at us. “How are you all today?” Silence greeted her words, but she continued her strange smile. “I suppose it’s time to start, yes?” Another hidden door slid open. “Go on, go through it.”

I considered resisting, but my eye met one of her guards. He stared me down, and I knew it would be useless to try. I decided it was best to go along with what she told us to do, and strike when I saw an opening. We filed through the narrow doorway in silence, along a dimly lit and long hallway. It was a while until we saw the light of the exit, and left the dark hall. This room was colorful and foalish. The walls were bright, with decorations such as a smiling sun, and sets of rainbows. Another vision brushed against my conscious, and I closed my eyes. The pieces of the image brought themselves together, and I saw, just for a flash, the hallways of a maze. When I opened my eyes again, I studied the room we were in once more. There were sixteen platforms, leading to sixteen openings in the wall. I assumed they all were leading into the maze. I was about to announce my vision, when Corona and her guards stepped in behind us.

“Everypony to a platform. Then I’ll explain how this works.” We followed her orders, and stepped up onto the numbered platforms. “Everypony loves a good race, right? Well this will be a fun race through a maze. But it’s not just any maze. I call this the Maze of Foals.”

Something wasn’t right. For some reason, despite the situation we were in, I sensed no hostility from her. I leaned over to whisper to Flash, but the Griffon spoke sharply to me. “No talking!” I felt a twinge of fear in his words and tone, and quieted down.
She continued her explanation. “It’s a shame to see ponies grow up so fast, and have to suffer in the world of adults, when it’s so easy to be young. That’s why I made this. The first eight ponies to the end of the maze will be unaffected. The other eight will lose some of their adulthood. That’s a good thing, isn’t it? Don’t you want to be a foal again? You don’t have to worry about anything but fun.”

The silence that met her words was all she needed.

“Well, aren’t you all grouchy little ponies. If you lose, you will not become a foal instantly. I’d say that it would take about three total losses. But I promise, when you are a foal, I will make sure you are taken care of very well.” Her tone was gentle, and her eyes soft. She cleared her throat and raised her voice again. “Now, of course, if it was that simple, that would be boring. You can find… some fun items… throughout the maze that’ll help you reach the goal, the center. I won’t clarify farther than that, or that would take away the fun. Now, I want to make sure none of you get hurt, or cheat, so we’ll be watching everything.”

While she talked, my eyes were still roving over everything for an opportunity, but I saw nothing. I turned back to Corona and listened to her continue.

“I’m sure you’ll all make cute little foals. Of course, if you want to volunteer as one of my little foals, I’d be happy to oblige.”

Yet another silence met her words.

“Well then, I’m taking that as a no. Everypony ready? On three.”

Deciding to go with it for now, I nodded at FlashRain. He understood and also got ready to gallop into the maze.

“One. Two. Three! Let the Foal Games begin!”

There was a flurry of movement as everypony dashed into the maze, the entrances sealing behind us.

My mind whirled with worry for the other ponies and my partner. But I knew I had to win if I were to find a way for us to escape. I took a deep breath, and galloped on.

Author's Note:

Rather heavy on the dialogue this time, sorry for that.