• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 3,605 Views, 96 Comments

Foal Games - DuskShadowBrony



(ALERT: Diapers, regression, and related. Do not click if you are not into this.) Ponies who visit a strange but kind pegasus's home vanish, and put into a game. Losers are slowly turned into foals. The SIU is sent to investigate the vanished.

  • ...
14
 96
 3,605

Prologue (Bios)

Prologue (Bios)

Investigator Bios:

Name: DustStorm
Race: Unicorn
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Talent: Combat Magic
Ability: Intuitive Insight
Years in Investigation Team: 8
Unit: Special Investigations Unit (SIU)
Rank: Alpha Detective
Other Occupations: Royal Guard, Magical Researcher
Looks: Gray Body, Dark Gray and Black Mane, Light Blue Eyes
Hometown: Ponyville Canterlot
Notes: Also currently employed in the Royal Guard. Has an ability that he calls Intuitive Insight. With proper concentration, he can “forsee” an image that is usually related to the current situation or investigation. Very careful and precise when it comes to investigation, not so much when it comes to combat. Odd contrast. Highly intelligent, but quiet. Won’t share opinions or ideas until asked. Seems to work very well with FlashRain, a Pegasus also in the Special Investigations Unit. Does not work very well with others in the Unit. Their abilities together can cause great progress in an investigation. Born in Ponyville, raised in Canterlot, as a magical researcher. Any further past records have been sealed by the Royal Seal.

Name: FlashRain
Race: Pegasus
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Talent: Storm Control
Ability: Assembled Logic
Years in Investigation Team: 3
Unit: Missing Pony Unit (MPU) Special Investigations Unit (SIU)
Rank: Clue Sleuth
Other Occupations: Cloudsdale Weather Patrol, Canterlot Weather Pony
Looks: Pale blue body, light blue mane, deep blue eyes
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Notes: One of the Canterlot weather ponies, he specializes in creating and controlling storms. His ability is Assembled Logic. When thinking over all the clues in an investigation, he can have an epiphany, where he can see something significant to the current investigation. Excellent flier, high levels of intellect. Very quick to share his opinions. Works best with DustStorm, and well with other ponies. They appear to be close friends, and their abilities used together can usually cause a breakthrough in the investigation. Recommended by DustStorm for the Unit, and accepted. Transferred from the Missing Pony Unit (MPU).

Special Investigations Unit

The Special Investigations Unit (SIU) investigates abnormalities in what are originally normal cases. Wild Magic, unusual patterns of disappearances, high-profile cases, and other investigations that have hit dead ends are among the usual types of cases that are brought to the SIU. Their work is highly confidential, and investigation teams are usually kept to less than five ponies, to keep their visibility low. For a job to be assigned to a team, orders must come from the top, the Canterlot Royal Family. When a case is completed, records are sealed. Every pony in the unit must have an ability that gives them a significant edge for investigations when compared to normal ponies.