• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 715 Views, 6 Comments

Total Eclipse - Somedudeatemytaco



After his sister is taken from him by Nightmare Moon, a human teams up with Twilight and friends to help save both Earth and Equestria

  • ...
3
 6
 715

Farewell and Greetings

When I woke up, everything hurt! I grunt, then say, “Geez Luna, could you have hit me any harder ?”

That seemed to make everyone laugh.

As I get up, I look for Mia, but she beat me to the punch by hugging me first. She said, “Fluttershy told me everything, did you really do that, all for me?”

“Of course I did! I would do it again a thousand times! Now come on, I know you want to spend some time with the ponies!”

Mia thanked me and ran off to join Twilight and the others. I purposefully sent her there, there was some things that I needed to talk about Luna.

“Luna?”

“Yes Hector?”

“I just wanted to thank you, if it weren’t for you, I’d still be Total Eclipse and…and who knows what could have happened?”

“To be honest, I have to thank you!”

“Me? May I ask why?”

“If it weren’t for you, I would have never even considered battling the Nightmare Forces, the thing about determination is, it’s contagious.”

“Why thank you Luna, I just have one more question, you know when we first used the Elements of Harmony against Nightmare Moon, the magic, was it…”

“Yes, it was my magic.”

“Dang it!”

***

“Goodbye you two! We’ll keep in touch…somehow!” Twilight said.

Seeing the girls leave was bittersweet, on one hand, I was glad that they were going to be gone from the wretched place I call my world and back into Equestria, on the other hand, it was like seeing a beloved family member leave. As each of the girls went into the portal, they each said their farewells

“It was a pleasure meeting you two sugarcubes!”

“Stay awesome you two!”

“Just continue being the gentlemen you are and you’ll be fine darling!”

“You two are so nice, please don’t change!”

“We should totally do this again real soon! But we’ll have a PARTY! We can have balloons, cake…” Pinkie kept on rambling even when going through the portal. I just stopped when I couldn’t hear her anymore!”

Lastly, as Luna was about to enter the portal, I decided to give her a farewell.

“Hey Luna! I just wanted to say, I honestly prefer the night over day, there’s a certain beauty to the night that daytime can’t even compare to.”

Luna just smiled, and as she entered the portal, I held Mia’s hand as we went outside.

***

I’ll admit, I was nervous about what would happen when me and my parents reunited. I knew they were outside Disneyland, so the meet up would be inevitable. Oh, and let me clear some things up. All the children were found in Disneyland, and the Nightmare Forces weren't kidding when they said they had a huge supply of magic. It was so much in fact that Luna cast a spell, transporting all the children back to their parents. As for the changelings, it turns out they were all innocent! What happened was before the Nightmare Forces came to Earth, they found a few stray changelings, and using the little magic they had left, cast a mind control spell on them.

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get back on track. As we left the gates of Disneyland. I saw my dad, mom, and older sister. Instinctively Mia ran up to them , and of course they embraced her, but what would happen if they didn’t welcome me back? Sighing, I walk up to them, with a shaky voice I say, “Umm…hi guys.”

They didn’t even wait for me to finish, we all got together into a group hug, and it made me so full of joy.

That’s the reason why I did this whole thing in the first place, without a member of our family, we can’t be whole, we’re not complete. Our lives are intertwined with each other, and it’s only when we are together as a family that we could truly be happy.And as I looked at our family, all together again, that’s exactly what I felt.



Happiness

Author's Note:

Finally! The last (and shortest :p ) chapter of Total Eclipse is uploaded, and thus Total Eclipse concludes! As long as one person enjoys this story, my mission is complete, and that's to let people enjoy themselves.

Comments ( 3 )

That was a pretty good story. :pinkiehappy:
Although I had a basic idea of what was going to happen almost since the beginning. :derpyderp2:
I commend you sir/madam on making a story that is worth reading.:twilightsmile:

3904539 Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I agree with everything that you've said, I wrote this as part of NaPoWriMo, so I only had a month to make this, also this was my first story EVER! Thanks for taking the time to read my story!

3911909 Everyone us entitled to their own opinions,and I'm glad that you voiced yours. I never saw it as him being perfect, to me it was him trying his be in his best behavior for the girls, to be a sort of safety net for the "cruel world". However, like I said before, you are entitled to your own opinion, and I know I cant change that, thank you for reading though!

Login or register to comment