• Published 22nd Jan 2014
  • 5,661 Views, 41 Comments

No Baths - Chat Noir



There are many fillies and colts that don't enjoy taking baths. Scootaloo is one of them...

  • ...
4
 41
 5,661

No Baths

"Scooootaloooo," sang a voice gleefully. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

The orange-colored pegasus pulled the bed sheets over her head as quickly as she could.

The heavy sound of flapping wings approached her bedroom door, causing her to pull the covers over herself tighter.

I hope she doesn't find me find me.... she thought to herself.

As the filly shut her eyes tighter, the bedroom door knob unlocked from the outside with a click.

She unlocked the door?! Scootaloo thought to herself, as she grew worried.

Very slowly, the door creaked open, and a tall, shadowy figure entered the room.

"Scooootaloooo..." it said. "Where are you?"

As the creature made its way towards the closet, Scootaloo made a run for door; but as she neared the exit, a cyan-wing shut the door with a slam!

Scootaloo yelped as she was lifted off her hooves by this unfamiliar creature.

"Gotcha!" it exclaimed excitedly, as it cradled the trembling filly in her forearms.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah... Scooootaloooo, it's time for your baaaath...." the rainbow-maned Pegasus said in her deepest voice.

Scootaloo shook her head angrily. "No! Never!" She stuck out her tongue exclaiming, "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Rainbow Dash glared angrily at Scootaloo, who began to chuckle at her sister. The older pegasus looked as if she was growing annoyed....

"Fine Scooootaloooo. Have it your way..." Rainbow Dash replied, as she laid Scootaloo upon the carpet floor. "But don't say I didn't warn you..."

Scootaloo opened her eyes and found no sign of Dash anywhere. Her eyes scanned her bedroom, and she spotted a cyan figure hiding in the darkest side of her bedroom.

"I didn't want to do this...." Dash said, as she came closer to Scootaloo. "But you left me with no other choice...."

Rainbow Dash flew on top of Scootaloo's cowering figure and pinned her younger sister to the carpet. The filly tried to escape, but it was pretty obvious that Scootaloo couldn't easily wiggle her way out of this one.

Rainbow Dash smiled evilly as she looked down at Scootaloo; Scootaloo's eyes grew wide and she realized why Dash was acting so smug.

Scootaloo knew where this was headed, and she already knew she wasn't going to enjoy this one bit.

"No! Dash! You don't mean...."

"Yes Scooootaloooo... I do..." Dash replied with a evil nod.

"Would ya look at the time!" Scootaloo exclaimed, as she drew a watch on her right forearm. "Well it was nice playing games with you Dash, but I got to go!"

"Go where?" Rainbow Dash asked, as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Uh-uh-uh. Home?" Scootaloo responded, as sweat began to pour down her forehead.

"Haha. Scootaloo? Did you already forget? We're at our house!" Rainbow Dash said aloud.

"Oh yeah..." Before Scootaloo was able to utter another word, Dash hurtled uncontrollable tickles towards Scootaloo's stomach.
Scootaloo burst into laughter. "Haha haha. Please. Haha—not the tickles! Anything but the tickles!"

"It's too late for that Scooootaloooo. Now you must... take a baaaaath...." Rainbow Dash said with a darkened expression

DUNDUNDUH!

"No! Haha! NEVER!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Fine! You leave me with no choice!" Rainbow Dash plucked a feather off her cyan-wing and began to violently tickle the filly.

"Haha! Please! Make it stop!" Tears of laughter formed in her eyes, and she just proceeded to laugh harder as the torture continued.

"Fine! Fine! I'll take a bath!"

"Do you surrender?" Rainbow Dash asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!Yes! Haha! Just make the tickling stop." Scootaloo said, laughing.

"Okay." Rainbow Dash stopped tickling Scootaloo and sighed victoriously.

As Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash approached the bath tub, Scootaloo paused at the doorway.

"What's wrong squirt?" Rainbow Dash asked with concern.

"Nothing... I just thought I saw a spider—" she chuckled "—crawl into the bath tub," Scootaloo said.

"Really? Want me to take care of that for you?" Rainbow Dash asked, as she patted Scootaloo softly on the head.

Scootaloo nodded, and a grin formed on her face. Rainbow Dash walked beside the bath tub, which was filled with water, and leaned in.
"Where did you say the spider was?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking around the bath water.

"Oh, it should be in there somewhere...." Scootaloo said, as she softly tiptoed behind Rainbow Dash.

"I don't see it—" Rainbow Dash was cut off as a small force tackled into her; she was caught off guard, and fell into the bath tub.

"Hehe. Good one, kid. Come here, I want to show you something." Rainbow Dash said with a chuckle.

Scootaloo walked beside the bath tub happily hopping up and down. "So what did you want to show me?"

Before Rainbow Dash could respond, she pulled Scootaloo into the bath, causing the filly to shiver.

"Burr! Cold!" she said, splashing Rainbow Dash with water.

The two pegasi sat in the bath, splashing water at each other; they laughed. Rainbow Dash didn't even mind that she was playing with bath toys.


After Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash soaked in the bath water for several minutes, Rainbow Dash had decided it was about time to get ready for dinner. She and Scootaloo dried themselves up, and made their way to the kitchen. Rainbow Dash gathered the ingredients for their meal, and notice Scootaloo smiling happily beside her.

"See, Scootaloo. I told ya baths are cool." She said with a proud smirk, causing Scootaloo to cheerfully laugh along.

"Fine! You were right. Baths are.... pretty cool." Scootaloo said...

-The End.

Comments ( 40 )

kinda:scootangel: cute!

This could actually be something that could take place on screen. Also, was I the only one who was reminded of that Spongebob Squarepants episode where Gary didn't want to take a bath? :rainbowkiss:/:trixieshiftright:

Great job. :rainbowdetermined2:

3828373
I love that episode :scootangel:

3828389 :rainbowdetermined2: You asked for it! Now it's time for the, tickle monster! :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Rainbow87dash deleted Jan 25th, 2014

3828763
No one seemed to mind....It's just an OC I came up with.

Comment posted by Rainbow87dash deleted Jan 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Chat Noir deleted Jan 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by Chat Noir deleted Jan 25th, 2014

3828792 Yeah. I don't think this story was supposed to be very detailed. I like it the way it is. It's a nice little story. Too much detail would make the story lose it's feel, ya know?

Comment posted by TheGreatEater deleted Jan 25th, 2014

It was cute as sh*t
I loved it ! :rainbowkiss:

3828763 Because Scootaloo obviously needs a parent for this fic.

Comment posted by Chat Noir deleted Jan 25th, 2014

3830215

Awesome. But yeah other than that one bit. This fic had some rather adorable scenes with Dashie and Scoots.

3830222
Thank you :scootangel: I will do my best!

Comment posted by Chat Noir deleted Jan 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Zeyon The Green deleted Jan 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Crescent-087 deleted Jan 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Crescent-087 deleted Jan 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Rainbow Dash deleted Jan 25th, 2014

I feel warm and fuzzy after reading this. Nice.

heh, that's kinda like me with showers, makes my mom so mad over time. but reading this, it really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and makes me want to cuddle up with my favorite teddy bear and fall asleep.

Pretty decent story, I'll give you that. I might as well favorite and follow :pinkiesmile:

Fantastic work. Another happy reader

4222396 Good story dude, liked it alot. Hey want to check out my story Ace Combat: Divided Feelings?

4257708
Thank you. :scootangel: And sure!

Cute little story! 5/5 rainbows from me! :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

Not bad. It's cute, family friendly, and funny. Nice work. :twilightsmile:

I hope she doesn't find me find me

Error?

Login or register to comment