• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 892 Views, 102 Comments

Happy Birthday Sabre - Slendermare



Its Sabre's birthday today! Complete with a pinkie party and all his friends.. except, wheres rainbow dash?

  • ...
1
 102
 892

Well, this is awkward...

Sabre needed a plan. A big plan. A CNN would be all over this plan. He decided he would skydive in from above. But, it'd probably be easier if he could just trick her into talking about it. But what if she would do something again soon? He ran to the closet, and pulled out his smallest, but sharpest sword. Only about one foot long, it easy to conceal. He put it in his saddlebag, along with a bottle of poison and a muffin. Then he took out the poison, and looked at it. He put it in the closets top shelf, and walked out of his room. He then walked outdoors, and galloped at a moderate pace. As he neared the place of suspicion, he slowed down. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself. How would he handle a situation gone bad? hopefully it wouldn't end like Rainbow Factory. He nudged the front store doors open. As he walked in, he heard laughter.
From the basement.
"Why would she tell jokes in the base..." He never finished his thought.
He ran to the door and opened it slowly. Slowly, Sabre descended the stairs downwards, and as he reached the third step from the top, he heard an electrical sounding zap come from below. He ran downstairs, wanting to save whoever was being tortured. As he rounded the corner, he saw Pinkie turn off the machine, which was attached to a young filly, who was strapped to a table. He was awaiting screams of torture. In return, he heard instead;
"So, you didn't feel that?"
"Not at all, miss Pinkie."
Sabre waited there, watching in disgust as Pinkie cut open the filly's abdomen and started by removing the stomach. Then, he was somewhat shocked when Pinkie started making jokes.
"You have to have a 'Stomach', for this job"
"Hahaha! That's hilarious, Pinkie Pie!"
Sabre walked in as Pinkie was about to remove the kidneys.
"What are you doing, Pinkie!?" he yelled.
"Oh, me and Crim here were having some fun." said Pinkie.
"You have to end all of this NOW. And, that doesn't look fun. That looks downright painful. Speaking of which, why isn't Crim here crying and screaming in pain and agony?" asked Sabre.
"Rare disease, I'll explain more later." Said Pinkie, who turned on the electric machine once more, jiggling Crim as electricity pulsed through her small body. Pinkie turned it off when Sabre glared at her, and said,
"You don't have time for later, I'm ending this." As Sabre finished saying this, he lunged at her, his glowing sword emanating from his horn. Pinkie looked to Crim and said,
"Sorry this happened..." As Pinkie Pie said this, her mane and tail deflated, and her cheery pink coat turned slightly dull.

She turned to her cart, and looked at each piece of equipment quickly, yet carefully, thinking of each tools advantages, and their disadvantages. Her eyes settled on a familiar cleaver. She grabbed it and blocked Sabre's first blow. She was surprisingly strong, and this was proved quickly when she grabbed Sabre by the throat. She shoved him headfirst to the floor, and raised her cleaver. As she sent her knife sailing down towards his chest, he punched her face. Catching her off guard, she takes this opportunity to roll out from under her, and slashing at her forehooves, making a gash across the left. She lunged at him.
"I was just trying to make some cupcakes!" She then made a gash on his side.
"You turn the ponies into cupcakes!?"
"What else would I use?" She made a jab at his head, but Sabre dodged, cutting he cheek.
"How about, I don't know, flour, eggs, milk, sugar. Normal things!"
"I use those too, silly, but the ponies make them special. I mean, I'm not sure this is even canon. Blame Sergeant Sprinkles." She then slashed at his cutie mark, leaving a gash across it.
"Wait, who?" Sabre bucked her across the room, Pinkie hitting her head on the wall.
Sabre ran over, and using his magicked up battle axe, delivered a final blow to her neck, decapitating the party planner. The filly walked over and poked the head, causing it to fall off the body and roll across the floor. He then looked over to the filly.
"Umm... Your hooves..."
"Yeah, I know."
"Your organs are kinda..."
"Mmhmm... Im aware."
"Umm... I should probably get some help..." He trailed off.
"Yeah..."
They sat in silence for a moment. Sabre then cleared his throat.
"Well, this is awkward..."

Author's Note:

I know, I have been procrastinating to the most likely less than ten people who read this. Sorry, only one more chapter to go after this!

Comments ( 70 )

Well.....this is awkward......

4097053 I'm gonna get me med pack......

4097056 probably should...

4097067 Um Crim..........you like some tylonal?

4097070 I'm good, although I might need a doctor because my hooves and stomach are over on the table...

4097078 I'm just gonna get Doctor Gem......

4097088 yeah... I'll wait here...

4097096 DG-Why hello there my friend Sbre said he needed my assistance with some........well......that's new......

4097110 Umm, can I have my hooves returned to my legs, and my stomach where its supposed to be?

4097121 DG-I've got just the gem for that! Just have to put it in your stomach and it should magically mend the damage. (Inserts gem)

4097130 *its done* thanks. Do you do everything with gems?

4097135 Sabre-He's quite obsessed but he's never lost a patient.

4097147 Ah, OK. Bye the way guys, if you get hungry, don't go for the cupcakes.

4097190 I got a muffin.
DG-I got gems......what? I'm two fourths dragon.

4097195 Nobody said anything.

4097215 DG-You didn't? Well that's a first.

4097233 well, my cousins sisters best friends older brother has a dragon for a friend.

4097327 yeah. Umm, you forgot my hooves...

4097344 DG-Oops! (Pulls out a gem shaped like a hoof) this should do the trick! (Hoofs it to you)

4097350 *uses* thanks. *goes upstairs returns with some apples*

4097365 *slaps his hoof away* mine! *uses fangs to suck apple dry* yum...

4097372 Oh.........didn't see the fangs........(whimpers then remembers the muffin)

4097375 *smiles* so you missed the wings too? *pulls a wing out to full extent* although the battle was exciting. *smiles, and sucks an apple dry*

4097391 Cool wings. (Nibbles on muffin) that was nothing should of seen me at the Rainbow Factory.....(a green portal opens and a red pegasus with a curly brown mane and pancakes for a cutie mark falls out)
Me-Heyoooo!

4097397 Hey. Also, I have seen it. My sister took a job their, and I got a complete tour. Complete. It was her split personality that took the job... We moved the next week.

4097435 (I see Pinkies body) Me-Oh so I'm in a Cupcakes universe a.........oh my Gish Sabre, and Cimson Fang!

4097445 *raises hoof in greeting* sup. How do you know my name?

4097479 Alternet dimension were you two well three (points at CF, CS, and DG) are from some stories made by fans of a show called My Little Pony.
Sabre-He's a loony.....
Me-Oi! I created you so show some respect.

4097504 oh I totally believe you, I just wanted to see if THEY did.

4097519 Bro hoof (holds out hoof as Nyx walks out behind me)
Nyx-Dad. Were are we?

4097519 Oh just a buddie of mines story.
Nyx-Ooooohhhh.

4097529 Technically, we're in the comment section of one.

4097533 Nyx-Ohhhhh!
Me-Well let's just say I'm glad this Pinkamenia is dead. I fought....what's the count Nyx?
Nyx-Seven hundred seventy one.

4097540 I've escaped 37 and been killed by 214

4097605 *shrugs* sure. (These comments are giving me ideas for a possible story.)

4097618 (if you make it it'll be a good one) Me-Yo Crim....you see the floating letters to right?

4097630 Yeah, they're the comments, or what we say. (I'll message you later, and we can write it together)

4097639 (yayyyyy) Stupid letters! (He tries to push them away)

4097639 (I'll write it in my perspective you do crims) Yeah this is out of controll! (Hides under a big pancake)

4097647 *drags Nyx a step back* they almost hit you.

4097657 Nyx-Thanks........what almost hit me?

4097652 (I'll message you in a bit) its harder to read the with with parenthesis. Something about a story.

4097672 Nyx-Dad tried to teach me to see these but I'm not that good.
Me-Bah with some more practice you'll do great!

4097677 its easier to do if you were born with, or it came after hitting your head.

4097692 Yeah I got it when Pinkie dragged me to Lowell's world, and I hit my head........

Login or register to comment