• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 598 Views, 57 Comments

The New Bearer - Infinty Blade Brony



After Rainbow Dashes death at my hooves in the Rainbow Factory incident I was granted an element and a task. The task was to protect Ponyville at all costs and a new threat was on the horizon can Sabre stop it or die trying!

  • ...
34
 57
 598

Chapter 3 We Meet A New Friend!

"How's your leg doing?" I asked Twilight as we walked around town with The Doctor, and Ditzy we decided it was safer to travel in a group in case another changeling swooped in.
"It's doing just fine." she said we continued talking as we walked through town. It was noon now and we were heading to Applejack's stand to get something to eat, and then I saw something on the stand it was a sign that said "all cider 20% off."
I told them what I saw and said "We can't let an opportunity like this go to waste now can we?"
"I suppose we can't" said Ditzy as she ran towards the stand. She reached into her saddle bags and brought out a few bits, and came back with a few mugs of cider we accepted them and drank for once today in peace. We discussed the events that transpired that day leading to the attempted kidnapping.
"I wonder why the changeling wanted me so badly?" said Twilight in more of a question than a statement.
"I have no idea." me and The Doctor said in unison. He looked at me and just raised an eyebrow and said "Well while I don't know there might be a pony who might. Now my companions to Canterlot ADVANTE. The Doctor called his TARDIS and we stepped inside. "I think it's do time I introduce you to a friend of mine she's been with me for two or three days now. Lyra we are going on an adventure!" yelled The Doctor as a teal unicorn walked into the room with a small notebook.
"Ooh more companions how much fun!" said the pony I was lead to belive was Lyra. She looked rather restless always running around I was supprised I didn't see her earlier. "Any way I was in the library recording some things about these humans you told me about the books you showed me absolutely fascinate me!" said Lyra explaining why we didn't see her when The a Doctor first arrived.
"Well I sure hope they did. Anyway were off to Canterlot! ADVANTE!" shouted The Doctor.
"Why does he always say ADVANTE?" I asked.
"It's his catch phrase." said Ditzy. "He's kind of obsessed with them."
"Did you travel with him before Ditzy?" asked Twilight Ditzy responded with a nod, and she walked us up to the console.
"This is the TARDIS's console I personally have no idea how it works so I'm not sure how he does it." said Ditzy. I was baffled my self. Not only the bigger on the inside part, but the fact after The Doctor hit a couple of buttons and flipped a lever he opened the door and we were in Canterlot!

Author's Note:

This will be the beginning for my ask blog ask time traveling ditzy on tumblr. If you want to Check it out.