• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 603 Views, 57 Comments

The New Bearer - Infinty Blade Brony



After Rainbow Dashes death at my hooves in the Rainbow Factory incident I was granted an element and a task. The task was to protect Ponyville at all costs and a new threat was on the horizon can Sabre stop it or die trying!

  • ...
34
 57
 603

Chapter 2

"So Doc you know what we're looking for because I don't want to be dragged out here for nothing you know." I told The Doctor I mean I don't want to be dragged out here for some petty argument, and I've delt with twelve of them since I became the towns protector.
"Nah it's big alright else the Tardis wouldn't of brought me here, and besides I get to travel with Derpy again!" he said.
"Doctor my name is Ditzy." said Ditzy "I don't like being called Derpy."
"Oh well let's just continue on our merry way. He he he." giggled The Doctor. He really is full of energy I thought.
"Yawn, well what exactly are we looking for Mr.The Doctor?" asked Twilight.
"It's just The Doctor, and I'm not very sure..... ah well let's go on anyway!" said an ever peppy Doctor. Sometimes his always happy nature reminded me of Ditzy at times, and I'm not sure I still felt like something was watching me, but it could be anything in this bright crowded market street. I saw Carrot Top at her stand selling her carrots, I saw Fluttershy walking around around in her usual manner, but no pony was looking at me or the group it was eerie.
"So Doc do you feel that it's like we're being followed?" I told him he turned looked behind me, and his face went slack.
"Run." he said.
"What!" said an annoyed Ditzy.
"If you want to survive just RUN!" said The Doctor he turned and ran and we followed "Twilight were is your library!" asked The Doctor I filled him in on Twilight earlier.
"This way follow me!" she said as we had just left the market through an alley, and we're running towards the library it was so close now I could feel it! Then disaster struck an insect pony hybrid creature thing is all I can describe them as he swooped in and grabbed the exhausted Twilight good thing I'm a good shot or else we would've lost her. I shot a jolt of magic and obliterated the creature and Twilight fell onto the road beneath her. I ran to her Doc and Ditzy in hoof when we got there we saw the damage. There was a gash in her leg, and then I saw the half built barracks armory spilled on the ground with a spear already bloodied. Her red lifeblood was flowing out of the wound I just had to help her I hefted the wounded mare onto my back and ran into the library were we were greeted by a baby dragon he ushered us in, and closed the door!
"Okay what was that!" said The Doctor "It looked like a mix between a pony and an insect of some sort fascinating!"
"It's called a Changeling I fought a few at the royal wedding in Canterlot they live off the love of ponies to put it frank. Now can we get those bandages!" I said.
"Right here!" said the dragon as he ran to us with a box of medical supplies. "Let's see bandages, peroxide, needle, stitches, and painkillers we've got exactly what we need." said the dragon I turned to Twilight and told her everything would be fine, and started dressing the wound using my magic. Careful not to use the element in my armor's power because that would cause a flux in power, and it would send the needle flying through her leg and that would hurt... a lot. A few hours later I put her in her bed and returned to the Doctor, and Ditzy.
"So Mister Sabre how is she?" asked The Doctor I breathed in and said.
"She's fine, but we should let her rest and then we'll let her test out her leg my sonic can only heal small wounds not huge gashes such as that!" exclaimed The Doctor.

"You are worthless!" Yelled the Changeling Queen at her drones "I just asked you to bring the girl to me how hard can that be!" she looked at her army and her horn flared to life, and she obliterated a small group of changelings and said "Whatever the reason I will have her now we march!" she shouted and she, and her army flew out of the cave and advanced on Ponyville.