• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 600 Views, 16 Comments

Classical Wub - Melanie Scratch



Vinyl Scratch has fell in love with her roommate Octavia Philharmonica will Vinyl tell Octavia how she fells or well Eight Note keep Octavia to him self. join Vinyl and Octavia on there adventure with Bon Bon ,Lyra, Derpy, and the Doctor.

  • ...
7
 16
 600

The Contest

I woke up to find Octy down stairs asleep at the table with a cup half full of tea and sheet music spread all over the table. I would clean it up for her but she got mad at me last time.”Octy. Octy hun wake up.”

“Hun…OH.” She hurried and picked up her sheet music.

‘what is going on wither today?’ “Yo, Octy what’s up with you?”

“Nothing, nothing at all!” she was hiding something and I was going to find out what it was.

“Then can I see the sheet music?”

“No…I mean…mmm…”And like that she gave me the sheet music but it was not all sheet music. There was some new paper clippings one readied (5time sing off winner Octavia Philharmonica wins another sing off making his her 6th win.) I knew Octy could sing but I didn’t but I didn’t know she was that good.

“Vinyl, I would understand if you’re mad at me. This is a big part of my life and I kept it from you.”
“Octy why would I be mad at you this is amazing why I thing I will come to the next show if that is ok with you?”
“You would do that of me?” I simply kissed her “Well in that case I better go practice. Tomorrow at 8.La, La, la, la, la,la,la”


. . .
“Welcome to Club Cantorlot annual sing off first we have Octavia Philharmonica with ‘I kissed a girl.’ ” this was Octy’s big moment the music kicked up

This was never the way I planned, not my intention. I got so brave drink in hand lost my discretion it not I’m used to, just wanna try you on I’m curious for you caught my attention I kissed a girl and I liked it the taste the ta…

I ran as fast as I could to her “Octy”

“Is she ok,” Some random pony asked

“She’s out cold call the hospital!” One minute she was happy next she is out cold in my hoofs

...
I trotted back and forth. Why does this happen to me all the bucking time. Not that this happens all the time this is the first. “Vinyl, me and bonbon heared what happened is she ok.”

I had already be gone to cry “I don’t know. I’m really scarred Lyra.” Lyra and bon bon conferred me as I cried .

“Is there a Miss. Vinyl Scratch?”

“Right here how is Octavia,Doc?”The doctor looked at the chart.

“Well it looked and shows like she inhaled some nitrous oxide or N2O but she is ok now.”

One last questing pledged my mind “can I see her?”

“Yes but just to let you know she is still sleeping ad she is hocked up to an oxygen tank so she can breathe. Nitrous oxide can make it harder for some ponies to breath when under.”The doctor explained to me as he led us to Octavia’s room.

“What time will she be able leave?”

“As soon as she wakes up.” The doctor said shuffling away

The club said if she doesn’t make it back before the pony she is competing with and the intermission is over she forfeits. That is cheap but rules are there for a reason. When we got to room I asked Bon Bon and Lyra for a few minutes alone with Octavia even though she is still asleep. They did as I requested then it was just me and Octy. I pull up a chair then sat by her holding her hoof in mine “Octy I am so sorry that this happened to you. You might miss your tenth win to your opponent…”I looked at the program and gasped “Eight Note this all make cents now Eight Note is seeking revenge and it is all my fault.” My head fell into my hoofs feeling a reasoning hoof on my head.

“Vinyl scratch this is not your fault.” I looked to see whose hoof it was.

“Octy you are ok I was so wired about you and I didn’t know when you would wake…”

Before I could start rambling she cut me off “Vinyl can you be a dear and get me some water. Throatis a little bit dry.”

I decided to call the nurse “Executes me.”

“Yes mamma what can I get you?” the nice clamming voice replied

“Can you please bring a glass of water to Octavia’s room?”

“Sure.”
I heard octy coufh “thanks Vinyl dear. I hate to be a bother.”

“It’s no problem Octy honey.” I gave her a peak on her forehead.

The Doctor trouded in with Nurse Red Heart who had Octy’s water

“Thank you Nurse Red Heart.” The doctor thanked her. Octy took a sip of her water as the Doctor checked her out. “Miss. Octavia how are you feeling.”

“I feel fine doctor…mmmmm… what’s your name?”

“Just the doctor .”

Isn’t that the name of that one guy from that show…Doctor Whooves. You know he looks like him to. “yo doc I have a question for you.”

“What is it Miss. Scratch?”

“Call me Vinyl and is that a sonic screwdriver?” I expected his face to be socked but he was existed

“Fantastic. You are the first pony to figure that out.” See I know things.

“Wait you are The Doctor the real Doctor,” one nod made Octy faint.

“oh, gee I have to get Octy to the sing off or her ex-boyfriend will win from cheating.”

“well I can give you four a ride in the TARTUS.”

“You would do that for her?”

“Well you need to show cheaters never win.”

At some point Lyra and Bon Bon came into the room. The news that Octy’s Doctor was the real Doctor made Bon Bon faint too. “Great you brock Bon Bon,” Lyra tried to wake Bon Bon by tapping her cheek

As soon as Bon Bon and Octy woke up the Doctor got excited “Every pony into the TARTUS!”

...

“The moment of truth I am going to win.”

“Think again Eight Note. Octy is right here.”I had to whip that smirk of his face. “Brock a leg,”

“Vinyl can you actually help me,”

“Ok I guess so.”

We walk out on the stag. I Stayed in the back put octy pulled me to the front with her. “Hello every pony I am realy sorry about earlier but I am back and I will be singing Somepony to Love”
What are you doing Octy
"Can...any pony... find me...some pony to...?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet...
(take a look at yourself!)
Take a look in the mirror and cry
(cry)
Lord what you're doing to me.
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Some pony...
(some pony)
Some pony...
(some pony)
Can any pony find me...some pony to love?
Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat...
(She just keeps losing her beat!)
I'm okay, I'm alright.
(She's alright, she's alright!)
Ain't gonna face no defeat!
I just gotta get out of this prison cell!
One day I'm gonna be free, Lord!
Some pony...
(Some pony)
Some pony…
(some pony)
Can any pony find me...? Some pony to love?!
Every day...
(Every day!)
I try and I try and I try!
But every pony wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got no pony left to believe!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
She is so beautiful. Why are we dancing?
(Find her some pony to love...)
Some pony to…lllooovvvee”

Then she pulled me into a kiss. Well I guess the secret is out.

“Vinyl this will be our win,”

I gave her a smile. “Octy I love you.”

“Love you too.”

Comments ( 4 )

Thet was fantastisk!

You are brilliant!

I loved it ♡

Yoy are fantastisk. I love it

it has be really so this mouth or so :applecry:
I have had a addition for Scribblers radio play... well tell you guys what happened later still haven't haired any thing. schools out :pinkiehappy: so i will try to get more fan fics out and work on this one i have the Chapter names so all i have to do is wright them so hate to say chapter 4 will be delayed :facehoof: i am sorry that you guys had to wait to hear that put there is noting more i can do i have to keep up my YouTube account and other things you guys are so cool for waiting hope you guys will like chapter 4. :derpyderp1: I so derped on this fan fic and i am sorry talk to you guys later.

-Melanie Scratch :pinkiehappy:

thats funny because my name is Melody Scratch:pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment