• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 11,156 Views, 533 Comments

All That Shimmers - Justice3442



Sunset Shimmer is having a bad night. She turned into a demon, was forcefully turned back, and now has to deal with all the people she's wronged in the past. As luck would have it, it seems her demon self isn't done with her, either.

  • ...
18
 533
 11,156

Chapter 19: An Existential Us Crisis

Existential us crisis

Herme's Bird: Remy Zer0

TRIGGER WRANINGS: Suicide, disasociation



I’m not your punching bag!”

My turquoise eyes fire open as I hear me screaming at me through me AT me with eyes swimming in emerald as my demon Red... Valintine? Uh... shhhhhh... we don’t talk about it...

Is this... is this... I sighed at Sunset, “You two hit me with all the Conjurations everything summons! Read every spell of banishment! Named me your N! World without logoed me and...”

“I’m...I’M SORRRY!” I SCREAMED. “I DIDN’T WAN’T TO BE A DEMON!”

I looked up to see Applejack breathing up as she vigilantly stood over me, erm, us... “Man, Ah hate suicide watch...” I heard her say.

“Sorry, AJ,” I said with a shaking voice, “I’m having an existentual us crisis!”

“Mark 5:9,” I heard Applejack begin ,”

Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”

“I’m havung an exe. Me .com .EXIT-EXITEDI 3rd Person mode engaged. You are now free to move about the cabin,” Sunset transitioning into Elise into Pinkie luted.

Rainbow Dash poked her 3-rd eye chakra point as she smiled manically at Applejack. “I love suicide watch. It gives me an opportunity how much I love my friends.”

“G-ddamn it, Rainbow! Don’t treat loyalty as some sort of charge that gets you and everyone else killed.”

Author speaking! Hashtag can relate... How much of your cutie marks did I... uh right suns... Author .exe has stopped working. Restarting.

You can (not... You can advance! And commas go on the bloddy outside of parentheses!), Stop wasting me time Big Aniki.

Sunset is in the wired! Red is in the wired! Justice is in the Wired. Lain is in the Wired! Love is in the Wired.
Rarity sighed and looked at Pinkie something fierce, “Alright, which one of us is going to elect ourselves Princess Weeb for the day?"

Pinkie gave Rarity an offended look that rolled itself into an offended smirk, “Rarity, you Gaijin foul! Princess aren’t elected.”

Sunset is solving someone’s problem! Justice is solving someone’s process. Justice and Sunset are finding solutions to everything. Red is almost dead. The Demon Red is on Her Bed! Waiting for her end beforeLain is not everyone’s punching bag!

YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, NOT ADVANCE!

YOU

ARE

LOVED!

We watched GaaBoo, keeper of the vault, smile at her brother and open the vault. Out came the fears and the ghosts of the clan and in a desperate bid to heal and save all Justice said:

ULTIMA

Sunset screamed,

Holy

Holy

Red replied

“Well this is how we go,” Pinkie manicked “Ika- Itadakimasu (いただきます )!

Awash with energy, the group’s powers linked--

You can Advance! Justice demanded.

You (can not) Advance! countered Red Valintine.

She is not sure.

She says it's time to Axcelerate!

See the sirens, all I feel is red

You are loved! You are loved! You are loved! you reading this right now are loved! You are loved!

The Wired is Loved! The Wired is Loved! You are Loved! God is in the wired!

Is that really how it went?

This is Justice! YES! That is how it went! Oh,

"jUSTICE, DON'T DO THE THING YOU'RE THINKING OF SAYING TO FLASH!"

wait... Flash-kun! Figuring Dashie-chan was basically daring me, I continued doing the thing I was going to do anyway!

Not now, Justice! Kinda fighting my own N-th.

“Fuck it!” Applejack hollered. “Cure 8”

Justice initates protcol multitarget, discretion Applejack.

“Uh, uh... Target all! Target all.

AND NOW I GLOW IN THE DARK!

AND NOW I GLOW IN THE DARK!

Author's Note:

Rarity no baka! Purinsesu wa senshutsu sa remasen!


プリンセスは選出されません

Comments ( 20 )

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

11055271
Oh good, it's not just me.

Oh good a new chapter, always nice when a story comes back on the scene:pinkiesmile:

I... am so confused...

I'm confused as to what went on this chapter.

I think my brain just crashed and is unsuccessfully trying to boot up again.

Gonna be honest this was illegible, what the fuck is going on with you justice your last blog post was kinda the same?

It's gonna be a more than a little Avant guard, Dealing with sine heavy stuff and just happy to be writing again.

What... the actual... fuck...?
:rainbowhuh: :rainbowhuh: :rainbowhuh: :rainbowhuh: :rainbowhuh: :rainbowhuh:

11056564
No grenades, thanks; I'm driving.

Ri2

Uh?

Sunset is in the wired! Red is in the wired! Justice is in the Wired. Lain is in the Wired! Love is in the Wired. Rarity sighed and looked at Pinkie something fierce, “Alright, which one of us is going to elect ourselves Princess Weeb for the day?"

Serial Experiments Lain

Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?” And he replied, “My name is Legion , because there are many of us inside this man.”

The Bible? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%205%3A9&version=NIV

……waht?

Login or register to comment