• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 799 Views, 18 Comments

Nightmare Celestia - nightmare rainbow



celestia becomes an evil sun tyrant but is imprisoned in a stone for a thousand years.

  • ...
13
 18
 799

The celebration

The crowd was large, full of fan crazed ponies. They trampled anypony who got in their way, including me! I could hardly hear myself think when suddenly, the crowed was hushed when the mayor of Ponyville stepped on stage.
" Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to this year's Midnight Moon Celebration! Now without further A-do with great honer to announce....Princess luna! "He yelled. Luna stood out from behind a certain wearing a beautiful gold, with white and blue swirls dress.
The crowd screamed wildly and shouted at the top of their lungs.
"Thank you, thank you, I can't describe how flattered I am! " She said blushing. "So, as my duty, and my absolute passion, and pleasure, I give you......................THE MOON!?" the curtains behind her opened and instead of wild screaming, absolute silence. Ponies murmured questions, I ran out of my seat and ran to luna's side.
" Luna, where is the moon?" I asked. She looked worried then she said,
" I....I..don't know!" The ground trembled and shook, and to everyponies shock celestia standing on the highest balcony.
"GONE FOREVER!" Celestia yelled. Luna looked shocked and said.
" Celestia!?"
" What is going on?" I asked. A crooked smile spread across her face and she boomed another fierce yell.
"Well I will tell you, I am the ruler, that means I get the fans not YOU!" She screamed, her eyes light up white. "I will not share with you Because everypony will love me, and Equestria will be MINE, ALL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE! " She boomed then light shot out every were! Everypony looked up to see the sun slowly rising until it was placed permanently in the sky.