• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 742 Views, 2 Comments

Max Plasma - Maxis122



Max Plasma wakes up from a coma and this is what happens in his life.

  • ...
2
 2
 742

Chapter 2 : Hello There!

Max sat in the middle of his house and looked around at the emptiness that he had. What he can do is limited because of the current events and because of his house at the moment. He then looked to the door and it opened to reveal a purple pony standing there.

“Hello there, I’m Twilight Sparkle. I believe you are Max Plasma.”

“Umm...” Max was hesitant to speak to this pony.

“Are you ok?” It was then when Twilight remembered that Max had been in a coma and had amnesia. “I’m sorry; you have amnesia so you must be quite scared at the moment”

“Y-y-yeah” Max attempted to speak but the words were just not coming out of his mouth.

“It’s ok. There’s no need to be scared” she said with a calm and comfortable voice.

“I’m not completely sure about that” Max then noticed Twilights horn. “What’s that thing on your head?”

“What thing?”

“The pointed thing that’s coming through your hair” Twilight looked up and then sniggered for a moment.

“Really” she then laughed for a bit. “Really?”

“WHAT?!” Max had a sudden burst of anger as he didn’t understand what was going on.

“I knew that you forgotten stuff but... of never mind. This is my horn” she pointed to her horn to show Max. Max looked at it and then just accepted it as it was.

“So, what are you here for?” Max asked as she had to have a reason to be here. Twilight then pulled a book out of her bag and placed it on the table in front of Max.

“This book has all the workings of Equestria. You should read it so you can understand our world” Twilight said. Max grabbed the book from the table and then opened it. A good thing was that he could still read so he was able to get through the small book.

“All done” Max said as he placed the book back onto the table. Twilight then smirked and put the book back in her bag.
“How about a test now” she said as she leaned back and looked at Max.

“A test? Is that where you ask me questions?” Max asked as he was still trying to get his head around things.

“Of course. Now what can Pegasus do that other ponies can’t?” Twilight asked. Max drove his focus back to the page about Pegasus and then he had the answer.

“They can control the weather and fly” Max said. Twilight smiled in acknowledgement of a good answer.

“Good, now what can unicorns do?” Twilight asked. Max thought again and this was becoming easy. Because his mind was so blank he could easily remember recently discovered things.

“Unicorns can use magic” Max said and he was very sure of himself. Twilight nodded in agreement with what he said.

“Looks like you know about what you need to know” said Twilight. She then brought out a parcel and gave it to Max. Max examined it for a bit then looked at Twilight with a confused face.

“I’m not sure what you want me to do with this” Max said as continued to examine it.

“Give it here” Twilight said and Max handed it over. She opened it and put the contents on the table. There was a bag of money, a small binder with paper in it and a card with a picture of Max on it. Max looked at all of this stuff and then he picked up the binder. Inside were things that had been written by Max. They were his notes from school.

“Is this mine?” Max asked as he looked to Twilight.

“Yes, this was in your safe at the Canterlot security station. They are the notes about things you learned in school. She then noticed what grades were written on every test that he did. It was quite remarkable what he had achieved in the past. “A*’s all around from your past self” she said.

Max closed the binder and put it on the table again. Then he noticed there was still something in the bag. He pulled it out to reveal it was some goggles. Inscribed on the inside of the strap was Max Plasma.

“These must be mine then” Max said as he stared into the lenses and looked at his reflection.

“Yeah, they are” said Twilight as Max put them on top of his head. “What are you going to do now?” She asked as Max turned around to face her.

“I’m going to get my past back...” Max said. He then put his hoof to his mouth and closed his eyes. He thought for a moment and then opened his eyes. “Do you have any leads on who might have known me in the past?” He asked Twilight.

“It says here that you went to the Flight School in Cloudsdale, so that might be a place to start” she said. Max then opened his wings and flapped then a bit to loosen them.

“Cloudsdale is the big place in the sky, correct?” asked Max as he let out a little smirk.

“Yeah, good luck!” Twilight said as she opened the door. Max then shot out of the door with great speed and began to fly up into the sky.

“YEAH!” he shouted as he ascended into the sky. This new speed that he never knew of was now under his control. Well, kind of under his control. He began his journey towards Cloudsdale and then he found the flight school. He descended and then landed.

There was no pony on the playground because school hours had just ended. Max walked up to the school door and then entered. The halls were rather empty and there was little noise. Max looked in each class room to see there was nothing there.

After a minute he found a single teacher in their room. This teacher was purple with violet hair. Max stood and watched in the door way for a couple of moment and then he knocked on the door. The teacher suddenly became aware of his presence so she stood up and smiled.

“Hello there, how can I help you?” she said.

“My name is Max Plasma; I was told that I once learned here...” Max said as he looked around the class room. The teacher became speechless as she then realised who this actually was.

“You’re alive?” she said. Max then froze, that was an odd thing to say. Maybe the thing that caused him to go into a coma was actually life threatening. Max then regained control of himself and he looked back at the teacher.

“What do you know about me?” Max asked.

“Shouldn’t you know that?” she said. Max then hesitated to speak, he gulped and then opened his mouth.

“I gained a condition called amnesia. So I’ve forgotten everything about my past. Please just tell me” Max said. He looked into her eyes and waited for an answer. He really wanted to have something to work off or else things would become harder.

“Ok, I understand” she said. Max then had a sigh of relieve and he walked in the class room. “You were one of my best students. Spitfire, who was your friend, was the other best student. You two worked hard together and you both had dreams. Then you gave up the opportunity to go to Canterlot Academy so Spitfire could go. And now she has her dream.”

Max took a few seconds to process this information and then he thought of some more questions.

“Before I go, what was mine and Spitfire’s dream?” Max asked.

“She wanted to be a Wonderbolt. You wanted to do that and you wanted to be a hero...” she said. Max then smiled and gave the teacher a hug. He then stepped back and looked to the walls of the room.

“Thanks for that information, now I can begin to get my life back” He said.

“Good luck” the teacher said. Max was then about to exit when he remembered one last question.

“Teacher, what is your name?” Max asked. She smiled at Max and laughed a little.

“My names Claire, it was nice to see you again” she said. Max then walked out of the classroom and he made his way outside. He looked to the sky and flapped his wings. He took off and slowly flew away from the school.