• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 9,923 Views, 817 Comments

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - AnnonyMouse



Sweetie Belle attends Hogwarts... What can POSSIBLY go wrong?

  • ...
35
 817
 9,923

Chapter Four

Disclaimer: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro. Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling. This is a free fiction, not to be sold or traded for any money, services or goods.

Please refrain from commenting on any spelling and / or grammatical errors. Rather, PM me and I will see to fixing them in due time, thank you. For more information, see my profile.

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
04

Minerva entered the infirmary and approached the chubby nurse. “Poppy, how is your patient?”

Poppy Pomfrey looked up and sighed. “The little dear's had a rather bad shock. I can't say I know much anything bout Unicorns. Shouldn't Rubeus be the one to care for her? He's better suited to the care of such creatures.”

The Headmistress shook her head. “Sweetie Belle is a student. I know it's very strange that we have a non-human as one, with Rubeus being the last student we've had who was not pureblood human. Still, you'll have to learn to care for her like any other student.”

Poppy nodded reluctantly. “Very well Headmistress McGonagall. I suppose we'll have to learn all we can about her dietary needs, as well as educate her on our own, so we don't have a repeat of this.” She glanced at the tiny creature that was currently curled up on one of the cots, sleeping off her shock from earlier that night. Poppy was thankful that the sleeping drought had been effective on the little pony.

Minerva walked over and placed a hand gently on Sweetie Belle's back, stroking the amazingly soft coat and mane. “I have already taken steps to that end. The Ministry of Magic was responsible for her acceptance into Hogwarts, so I'm looking into finding out just who it was that sent her the letter, and exactly how they did it to begin with. If we can contact her home, and get an indepth list of her needs, then we can assure she'll be properly cared for while attending Hogwarts.”

“I hope you get the information soon.” Poppy replied. “How are the rest of the students taking her presence?”

Minerva chuckled lightly. “There's a lot of whispering going on. A lot of the students are rather... oh how to put it? They're rather in shock that there's a non-human attending. Some are demanding answers.”

Poppy sighed and walked away. “Well, they'll have to get used to her, just like I will." She paused and looked back over her shoulder. “Oh, and make sure you get medical information too. It will make my task much easier.” She grinned at her friend and colleague. “I do enjoy learning new things from time to time.”

Princess Twilight Sparkle had not been expecting a large owl to fly into the library and land on her desk, not for it to drop a folded letter in front of her.

She blinked a few times, slightly confused, till she noted the seal on the letter. “Hogwarts? Is this a letter from Sweetie Belle already?” She levitated it and opened it. Though it had been a thin letter, a whole lot of parchment fell out onto the desk.

The young Alicorn looked through it all, sighing. “Oh dear... Spike? I need you to take a letter please.”

Princess Luna was the one to receive the letter from Twilight, along with all the requests from the Ministry of Magic back in the Human world. She looked them over and got to work.

Twilight had only been back to her reading for an hour when Spike belched out a large gout of green flames. Dropping onto the floor was a thick rolled scroll, with an additional letter for Twilight. Spike picked up the letter and read it.

“Dear Princess Twilight.

Here is all the information you have requested. I do hope this helps Sweetie Belle's comfort in the human world. I had not thought the possibility that they might be omnivores, and such a discovery must have been a terrible shock for the young one.

I do not know how you received or will send this back, but I hope it is delivered safely.

Your truly, Princess Luna of Equestria.”

Twilight smiled, then looked at the owl that had been sitting next to Owlicious, hooting back and forth quietly. “Here's everything that was asked for.” She brought the thickly rolled scrolls over. “Will you be alright finding your way home?”

The owl hooted and grabbed the scrolls in a large talon, then flew off through the open window.

Twilight Sparkle hoped for the best for the young Sweetie Belle. She decided to at least keep Rarity apprised of the situation, in the morning.

Minerva was honestly surprised to see a thick scroll on her desk when she entered her office. She looked down at the red wax seal that bound the scrolls. It had not been broken.

She would have thought that those at the Ministry would have opened it and looked it over, but instead, it had been sent directly to her.

She smiled. “Harry, you had a hand in this, didn't you?” She sat down and broke the seal, and watched the rather long scroll unroll across her desk and onto the floor, rolling along till it reached the door, and yet was still not fully unrolled. "Oh my."

Sweetie Belle awoke to the sun's light streaming in through the window. She lifted her head and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh... right...” She lowered her head again. “I freaked out last night...”

“Awake are we?” An older, plump woman came over, smiling. “Would you like something to eat?”

“Um...” Sweetie looked up at her, then looked away.

“Now now dear. We humans eat all sorts of things. It's just the way we are. But you needn't worry about it. We got a list of all the sorts of foods you ponies from Equestria eat. From now on, you'll only have foods you're comfortable with placed in front of you.”

“Th-thank you miss...”

“Call me Madam Pomfrey. Now, you missed dinner last night, and you've slept in a bit late this morning. I guess that sleeping drought I gave you last night must have been a bit strong for you, considering you are so small.” She made a mental note to reduce the dose of any medicines she might have to give the pony anytime in the future.

“I guess I am hungry.” Sweetie Belle replied, moments before her eyes went wide. “Oh no. What time is it? Did I miss my first class?”

“Don't you worry about it. It's excusable, and you can always make it up later on.” She pushed a cart over, and on it Sweetie Belle saw a nice selection of foods she was used to.

“How did you know about all this?” She asked, as she felt her tummy rumble at the sight of the delicious looking food.

“Headmistress McGonagall sent a letter to your home, I think. She got a lot of information back that will help us take care of you while you attend Hogwarts. Now, eat up. You don't want to miss your second class this morning.”

Sweetie Belle nodded, feeling better after sleeping off her shock, and even better now that she was getting to eat familiar foods.

Madam Pomfrey looked over the foods, and noticed the rather large selection of pastries. “Goodness, do you really eat all that?”

Sweetie Belle had been in the process of neatly devouring a stack of pancakes with sliced apples and maple syrup on top. She swallowed her mouthful and nodded. “Oh yes. Pastries are not just a sometimes food, like with the griffons and diamond dogs. It's a staple part of our diet.”

“I see...” Pomfrey frowned. “But it cannot be healthy. Certainly grains and grasses would be better for you.”

Sweetie Belle giggled. It was quite possibly one of the cutest sounds Poppy had ever heard in her life. “Of course not. Cakes, breads, cheese, milk, cream, eggs, flowers, hay, grass, all sorts of grains, ice cream, and more. They're all an important part of our diet.” She levitated another forkful of pancake. “Take these pancakes for example. Whoever made this got it just right. It's like they got recipes right from Equestria.” She then took a bite and chewed slowly, savoring the taste if the alien made food.

“Actually...” McGonagall's voice came from behind Sweetie Belle. “We did. The one named Princess Luna wrote a rather lengthy list of recipes, as well as a whole lot of other bits of important information for us.”

“H-Headmistress.” Sweetie swallowed her food and looked nervous.

“Sweetie Belle. I see you are feeling better. Now, eat up. I would rather you not be late for your next class.”

The tiny Unicorn nodded, and dug in.

“Now, I would also prefer you do a little study on humans. The library will have plenty for you to read. I'd rather not have a repeat performance of last night after all. If every little thing about us were to shock you, then it would be difficult for you to remain a student here at Hogwarts.”

Sweetie Belle nodded and sipped at something that passed for apple juice... maybe. She made a face and looked at the drink. “I'll do my best, and I'll try to help you learn about ponies too.”

Minerva clapped her hands together and beamed a smile. “That would be wonderful. Now, I have tasks I must attend to. You finish eating, and get ready for your next class.”

Sweetie Belle was rather intimidated at the size of Hogwarts. She had little idea of where she was going right now.

Oh sure, she was supposed to be heading for the first year's Charms class, and knew it was 'somewhere' on the seventh floor.

The problem was, the seventh floor was not easy to find, and it was no smaller than any of the lower floors.

“Let's see. Charms class is the thirteenth door from the right in the west tower" Sweetie Belle read the directions to the charms classroom, not that it helped. She wasn't quite sure she really was on the seventh floor, or had she some how gone from the sixth right to the eighth and missed the seventh entirely?

Then she spotted a number of human children she recognized, including Zwei and Deuce. She trotted toward them and called out. “Um, hello?”

The twins looked and saw Sweetie Belle approaching. They turned and quickened their pace away from her.

The young Unicorn frowned, but followed, and spotted them entering a room with a number of other first years. She reached the door and peaked in. She instantly spotted Prof. Flitwick and knew she'd somehow found the right classroom.

Gathering her courage, she entered, and instantly all eyes fell on her.

“Ah, glad you could make it Sweetie Belle. Please take a seat and we will begin the class.” Flitwick didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that one of his students was not human. Then again, he wasn't a full blooded human either, so it bothered him not one bit.

Sweetie Belle chose a seat by herself and set her book of spells on the desk.

“Now.” Flitwick began. “We have a Unicorn Pony from a magical world as one of our students. I hope you will all show her the same respect that you would show each other.” He winked at Sweetie Belle. “And for your first lesson today, we will begin with magical theory. Open your books to page three and we will begin.”

Not even thinking about it, Sweetie Belle lit her horn up and opened the book to the requested page. All eyes fell on her, most of them wide eyed.

“Ah, an impressive display of manipulation magic.” Flitwick grinned. “Sweetie Belle, you seem to have a grasp of magic already.”

“Um, yes?” She shrunk down under the number of stares.

“What can you tell me about the magic that you just used.”

Sweetie Belle did not always like being the center of attention, and this time was no different. Still, she spoke. “It's basic levitation magic that all Unicorn Ponies in Equestria can use. We store our magic in our hearts, and shape it with our will, then channel it through our horn to the desired effect.”

“Fascinating.” Flitwick clapped his hands excitedly. “A new way to look at magic from our perspective. And you, in turn, will learn our way of magic.”

Sweetie Belle felt a little better hearing that, and noticed the expressions on many of her fellow classmates had changed from suspicion to acceptance. It seemed that in their eyes, she was one of them, a student of magic.

“Maybe you can help me in future classes. It would be interesting to see if we can learn to cast spells the same way you do. Magic from the heart. Most interesting indeed. Now, magical theory...”

Sweetie Belle had learned a lot just from that one class. It opened her eyes into a brand new way of looking at how magic worked. Maybe even Princess Twilight didn't know about any of this. It would be so interesting to see if Sweetie Belle could teach the most magically talented pony in Equestria something new about magic.

“Uh, Sweetie Belle?” Zwei and Deuce approached her in the hall after the class had been dismissed.

“Hello Zwei, Deuce.” She smiled a little, unsure of what to think.

Deuce rubbed the back of his head and looked embarrassed as he spoke, avoiding eye contact. “We're really sorry for freaking out back on the train. I mean, the way you used magic then, we'd never seen or heard of anything like it before and it kinda scared us.”

Sweetie Belle blinked. “Don't be sorry. I didn't know anything about how magic worked here. I have a lot to learn, so... um... can we be friends?”

Zwei scooped Sweetie Belle off the floor and into her arms and hugged her. “We'd love to be your friends. Right Deuce?”

“Yea, I mean, magic from the heart? That actually sounds pretty cool.” The boy chuckled lightly.

Sweetie Belle felt her heart soar on hearing this. She'd been afraid that she might be treated differently because she was not a human like they were, but now, being hugged by Zwei, she felt a lot better. “I'd like that. Just like Princess Twilight told me, Friendship is Magic... Not that I really understand that, but it sounds really nice.”

Zwei walked down the hall, still carrying Sweetie in her arms. “Wow, so, the more friends you have the more magic you can do?”

Sweetie looked up at Zwei. “I don't think it works like that. I mean, Princess Twilight and my big sister and the other four are the best of friends, and they can use the Elements of Harmony to do amazing things. They defeated the Mare in the Moon, Nightmare Moon, who wanted to bring about a night that would last forever, and saved both Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. They defeated Discord, a really strange looking being called a Draconiquus.” She described what he looked like.

“Wow, never heard of anything like that before.” Deuce pulled out a book from his overfilled bag and flipped through it. “Hmm, nope, there's nothing like that in here.”

“He's the spirit of disharmony and chaos.” Sweetie Belle added. “I guess he looks strange because he is strange. Then they defeated a shadow pony who made the whole Crystal Empire disappear for a thousand years. After that, they beat the changelings...” She paused a moment. “Oh wait, no, that was Princess Cadance and Princess Twilight's big brother who used their love to defeat them.”

“Wow, that's a lot of Princesses.” Zwei giggled.

“Well, they are Alicorns. I mean, Princess Twilight wasn't always an Alicorn. She was a Unicorn like me, but then she became one and also became a Princess.”

Deuce blinked and flipped through the book once again. “What's an Alicorn?”

Sweetie opened her mouth to answer, but nothing came out, mainly because she didn't have a clue either. “Um, well, they're like a Unicorn, but they have wings like a Pegasus Pony.” She said after thinking for a few seconds.

“Wait.” Zwei held Sweetie Belle out to arms length and looked in her eyes. “There's more than just Unicorns?”

Sweetie Belle nodded. “Of course. There's Unicorn Ponies like me. There's Pegasus Ponies. They can fly and take care of the weather by pushing around clouds to make the rain and snow and clear them for sunny days. Then there's the Earth Ponies. They don't have wings or horns, but they're strong and dependable, and they can do things with plants and rocks that nopony else can.”

“Amazing.” Deuce said softly. “So many different kinds of ponies. You all get along too?”

Again the filly nodded. “We all work together to take care of all of Equestria.” She then looked down. “But my two best friends and I haven't discovered our special talents yet. We're still blank flanks.”

“Blank...” Zwie started.

“Flanks?” and Deuce finished.

“Yea, We don't have our cutie marks yet. We formed a club called the Cutie Mark Crusaders to help each other find our special talents.”

Zwei hugged Sweetie Belle to her chest again. “That is so cute. Maybe we can help you find your special talent.”

Deuce laughed. “Yea, that sounds like it might be fun.” He then spotted the clock on the wall. “Oh bugger... We have Potions class next. We better hurry or we'll be late.”

The trio had been walking this whole time. Well, more like the twins had done all the walking while Sweetie Belle was carried. It felt strange, but not a bad strange. Rather, Sweetie Belle felt warm and comfortable in Zwei's arms.

“It's down in the dungeons.” Deuce said as they descended the final flight of stairs to the first floor. “This way I think.” He pointed to an archway with stairs leading downward.

Zwei had put Sweetie Belle down just outside the classroom before the trio entered. The room was dark, filled with a strange scent that was neither pleasant, nor distasteful. Just strange.

At the head of the classroom was a tall, thin man. His short cut black hair and vibrant green eyes matched well with his black and green lined robed.

“Ah, the last ones to arrive. Go grab a book from the case over there on Potions Theory.” His smooth, deep voice carried through the room very well.

The three went over to the cabinet and took the books as requested, then took their seats.

“Now, class won't be starting for about ten minutes, so feel free to talk among yourselves, but behave. I won't have any spellcasting or fooling around in my class, understood?”

“Yes sir...” They chimed in unison, but all stopped, not knowing this teacher's name.

“Ah, I am Rettimus Snape. My cousin once taught this class, and like him, I am the head of Slytherin House.” He looked over the students and grinned, making them all feel a little nervous. “In my class, you will learn nothing of spells and incantations, but you will learn something just as useful. The art of potion making is an exact science. Any mistake can lead to dire consequences. To that end, you will be learning the art and theory, as well as some history of potions and their uses.”

He turned to the blackboard and got to teaching.

“That was fascinating.” Sweetie Belle beamed brightly and she and her two friends walked out of the class and toward the dining hall. “I never knew so much work went into making a potion. Princess Twilight and Zecora are the most skilled ponies when it comes to making potions. Well, Zecora's not a pony. She's a Zebra, but...”

“Wait.” Deuce eyed Sweetie Belle. “Zebras now? What other kinds of ponies or horses are there?”

Sweetie Belle looked up at the boy. “Well, there's also the Saddle Arabians. They're horses, and they're really tall, just like Princess Celestia. Then there's the Sea Ponies, the Breezies, the Flutter Ponies and the Hypogryphs” They're all equines, but are all unique in their own ways.”

Deuce facepalmed. “Seriously? Then again, it IS called Equestria. All those different pony and horses and such make sense.”

They chatted on the differences of the Equine races, well, as best as Sweetie Belle knew, till they reached the dining hall.

Sweetie Belle froze at the entrance, recalling her freakout the night before. She knew that the ones in charge of making the food were supposed to know about her dietary needs, but she was still unsure about watching the humans eating meat.

“Is something wrong Sweetie Belle?” Zwei knelt down and looked into the filly's eyes. “Is it about what happened last night?”

After nodding, Sweetie Belle sighed. “I have to get used to seeing you eat... that stuff. I won't like it, but I don't really have a choice, do I?”

“Nope.” Deuce chuckled and stode into the room. “And my stomach needs filling.”

Zwei smiled. “If you like, we can not eat meat in front of you, and just eat it when you're not around.”

Sweetie Belle looked into Zwei's eyes. She was really trying to be nice to her, but... “No, everyone else will be eating too. I just have to get used to it.”

“Hurry up you two.” Deuce called out as he picked a random stretch of bench along one of the Ravenclaw tables.

“I don't know.” Sweetie Belle looked toward the Gryffindor table. “Am I allowed to sit at your table?”

“I don't see why not. We're friends, right?” Zwei said as she took a seat across from her brother.

Sweetie Belle sat next to Zwei and looked at the table. Without warning, a trio of platters appeared before the three of them.

Deuce pulled his off and grinned at the small stack of various sandwiches that were available. “Oh yea, all my favorites.” He dug in, a sandwich in each hand.

Zwei lifted hers and saw a bowl of soup, with bread, cheese, thinly sliced meat and some veggies with dip. “And my favorites too.”

Sweetie Belle levitated the lid off hers and her eyes lit up. Hay fries, mixed salad with alfalfa, apples and diced cheese, and on the side was a delicious looking little cake with white frosting that matched her coat and mane, with little sparkles that matched her eyes.

They all had goblets with some steaming apple cider, and with that all uncovered, even Sweetie Belle dug in.

Zwei had sampled a little of Sweetie Belle's salad, which she found tasted odd with the mix of lettuce, grass, alfalfa, apples, cheese and a creamy dressing. She even tried a hay fry, which she choked down with a drink of her cider. She swore never to try anything with hay in its name again. She really enjoyed a little slice of the cake though, even if Sweetie said it wasn't anywhere near as good as what her sister or Pinkie Pie could make.

In turn, she tried a taste if the thick soup, which she found tasted strange, and not really to her liking. There was no meat in it, but she'd never had mushroom soup before. She avoided Deuce's sandwiches, as they all contained meat in one form or another.

After lunch, they made they way to their first afternoon class, Defense against the Dark Arts.

This class was located on the third floor, overlooking the Dark Forest behind Hogwarts.

As the three entered the room, the first thing Sweetie Belle noticed was the dragon skeleton hanging from the ceiling. She gulped nervously as she thought about Spike. She was glad he was not here to see this.

She then froze, her blood running cold.

Hanging on the wall was a skull... with a spiraled horn in the center of its forehead. She fought back the urge to panic, and then saw some other skulls on a shelf, ones that looked like they could very well be human skulls.

Perhaps they were there to help with the lessons? She hoped so. That unicorn skull was also larger than any pony head, meaning it came from something perhaps the size of Princess Celestia.

“Hey, are you alright Sweetie?” Zwei asked, noticing Sweetie freezing up.

“I-I'll be fine.” She shuddered a little and took an empty seat, next to a student wearing the Gryffindor colors. She recognized him from the sorting ceremony, but couldn't remember his name.

The boy glanced to his side as Sweetie Belle took her seat, then looked down and nearly fell off his seat. “AH!”

“AH!” Sweetie responded in kind and also nearly fell over backwards.

“Sorry!” He quickly responded and straightened up in his seat. “I wasn't expecting you to sit next to me. You're Sweetie Belle, right?”

Sweetie Belle nodded. “Yes, and I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.”

“I'm Berty Trimble. I was sitting across the table from you last night, remember? I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't think anyone would freak out on seeing someone eat a chicken drumstick.”

Hanging her head a little, Sweetie Belle sighed. “Well, where I come from, we don't eat animals. Eggs and milk are okay, and we use them in making bread and pastries after all. We take care of our animals really well there.”

“Yea, hadn't even occurred to me that you'd not even be used to the idea.”

Sweetie Belle fought back a frown and smiled a little. “I may not like it, but I'm not going to fault you for what you need to eat to stay healthy. My friend Fluttershy takes care of animals that eat meat after all. She usually feeds them fish when she's caring for them.”

“Ah, so you're not mad at me?” He looked relieved.

Shaking her head, Sweetie Belle looked up. “No, I just wasn't prepared. Madam Pomfrey told me about how you eat chicken and cow and pigs and goats, but also eat all sorts of fruits and vegetables and baked goods.”

“Yea, we humans eat almost anything.” He refrained from mentioning that in some countries, horse was a viable source of meat, or that glue was often made from horse hide. He wondered how she's react to learning that all the school books were bound in leather. He chose to keep his mouth shut.

Then the teacher came in.

“Welcome to my defense against the dark arts class. I'm Valery Blackwood, and I'll be your teacher this year.” The slender, middle aged woman brushed a few strands of dark brown hair from her tanned face, revealing her hazel eyes. She wore a red and green scarf around her neck, and otherwise kept to the standard robes that most of the students were wearing, other than Sweetie Belle, who had yet to have a Uniform custom made for her unique build.

“Now, as this is your first class, I'd like to test you on your knowledge of the Dark Arts.” Blackwood looked over the class, her eyes falling on Sweetie Belle. “You, Sweetie Belle, correct?”

“Y-yes Miss. Blackwood.” Sweetie Belle gulped nervously.

“What can you tell me about curses?”

“Um, Princess Twilight said that curses don't really exist.”

Blackwood blinked, somewhat confused for a moment. “Surely you jest. Curses come in many forms, from simple hexes such as ones that causes rashes, to the three unforgivable curses. You must at least know about those.”

Sweetie Belle shook her head. “We don't use magic like that in Equestria.”

“What kind of magic do you use there?”

“Helpful magic.” Sweetie Belle replied. “If a spell isn't helpful, then why would anyone want to learn it?”

Blackwood repressed the urge to facepalm. “What about spells that let you attack an enemy?”

“There's spells that can make plants grow to tangle them. Spells for stunning, shield spells, and even force impact spells for when there's a really dangerous creature that cannot be stopped by other spells.”

“I see. How about 'spells' that can weaken them. Hurt or even kill them?”

The expression of horror on Sweetie Belle's face should have told Blackwood that ponies didn't do that kind of thing, but she kept glaring at the little Unicorn. “Why would anyone want to do that?”

“I see. Your Equestria must be a very peaceful place.”

Sweetie Belle nodded. “Oh yes, it mostly is. There are some places like the Everfree Forest, the Changeling Lands and Tartarus that have really dangerous monsters and animals. We mostly stay away from places like that.”

Blackwood knew now that Sweetie Belle had MUCH to learn. “Very well then. What you will learn in this class will be very different from what you believe magic is capable off.”

“But this is defense against the dark arts. Don't you teach us how to protect ourselves?”

“Ah, good point, but sometimes the best defense is a good offense. Cursing or hurting your enemies is often the only way to keep them from doing the same to you. Would you like a demonstration? Come here, I will cast a spell on you, and I want you to try to stop me with what magic you might know.”

Sweetie Belle gulped, but approached the front of the class and faced the teacher.

Blackwood readied her wand. “Wand at the ready.”

Sweetie Belle had her own wand in her mouth, and watched the teacher carefully.

The moment Blackwood started to move her wand and open her mouth to speak, Sweetie Belle acted. She channeled her magic into the wand, quickly pulling Blackwood's robes up and wrapping them around her head.

Blackwood was, to say the least, highly confused as she could no longer see anything, nor speak clearly, as cloth was now stuffed in her mouth.

The class all burst out laughing at the teacher's expense.

It took her far too long to untangle herself, but when she did, she burst out laughing as well. “Well, that most certainly was a very creative use of your magic... though I didn't even hear you speak any incantation.”

Sweetie Belle levitated her wand and tucked it into her mane. “That was basic floating magic all Unicorns learn to use.”

“Very effective I'll say. Had you followed up with any number of other spells, I would have been easily defeated.” Blackwood turned to the class. “That was a very fine example of creative spellcasting. I encourage all of you to think outside the box, to try to use various spells in unique and creative ways. Sweetie Belle, well done. You may return to your seat.”

Sweetie Belle did so, and the class resumed.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Things will start picking up next chapter, a little adventure and fun.