• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 9,923 Views, 817 Comments

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - AnnonyMouse



Sweetie Belle attends Hogwarts... What can POSSIBLY go wrong?

  • ...
35
 817
 9,923

Chapter Twenty Four

Disclaimer: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro. Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling. This is a free fiction, not to be sold or traded for any money, services or goods.

Please refrain from commenting on any spelling and / or grammatical errors. Rather, PM me and I will see to fixing them in due time, thank you. For more information, see my profile.

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
24

It had all been thanks to Prof. Valery Blackwood that Sweetie Belle was no longer being mauled by most of Hogwart's staff.

Okay, less mauled and more mass hugged.

Well, for Sweetie Belle it was a severe mauling.

She never wanted to be hugged by Rettimus Snape ever again.

Why was the staff mass mauling the little filly?

Well, simply because she'd entered not too long before a staff meeting was to begin. Shortly after the teachers started arriving, Sweetie Belle started getting more and more hugs from all of them.

Thankfully, Prof. Blackwood was somehow unaffected by the strange charm that had been placed upon the filly.

Exhausted, Sweetie Belle was carried by none other than Hagrid back to her own room where she could recuperate and recover.

As she slept, she was unaware of a deep starry glow that emanated from the Lunar Wand, wrapping around her horn and intertwining with her own pale green magic...

---

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy tossed and turned in his sleep. Never before had he had trouble sleeping, but tonight, something felt wrong.

He didn't notice the swirling blue/green starry filled pony form pass unhindered through the dorm wall. Nor did he notice the tiny form float over him for a few moments before diving into his head.

---

Scorpius bolted upright and looked around. His vision was slightly blurred from sleep, but quickly cleared.

"This isn't my room..." He looked around the brightly colored room, filled with all sorts of toys.

Oddly, the dolls were all of ponies or griffons or other such creatures. There were paintings on the walls depicting beautiful, bright landscapes, including a tall castle jutting majestically from the side of a high pinical mountain.

"The hell is all this?" He sat up and slipped out from the bed, only to fall over onto his face, his balance somehow failing him. "Ugh, what?" He pushed himself up with his hands, and got a good look at a pair of soft pink hooves, an equally soft pink and fluffy coat, and a feeling of dread that now filled his entire being.

Had that little witch wanna-be done to him what she had done to his brother? Almost panicking, Scorpius spotted a tall, full length mirror and dragged himself over. Peaking into view of his reflection, he came face to face with a pony.

It had to be, maybe, a little larger than Phineas as a pony. Soft pink, fluffy coat, his own hair style and color, and his own blue eyes, only larger than ever before. He looked so damned cute.

But unlike Phineas, he lacked wings, and unlike Sweetie Belle, no horn either.

"What the devil?" He stood up and glared at his reflection, feeling his forehead and sides. "Why don't I have a horn or wings? What did that little witch do to me."

"We did nothing." A gentle, soft voice spoke.

Looking into mirror, Scorpius saw a strange blue and green ghostly being with what looked like stars floating within floated there. Turning around, the colt saw nothing. Looking back he watched the strange entity emerge from the mirror like it was a pool of water.

"Thou who would torment us." It hovered around Scorpius. "Thou who would torment thy own flesh and blood." It hovered above the now cowering colt, seeming to grow larger. "Thou who shalt now be punished for thy vile deeds." It lunged, a massive maw expanding, filled with sharp teeth.

Scorpius screamed and bolted. He ran for the door, but it was no longer there. Rather, he found himself running down an endless corridor, that massive maw devouring everything in its path.

The colt spotted a door and dove through, slamming it shut behind him. His chest was heaving for breath now. "What the devil was that? It sounded like... Almost like Sweetie Belle and another, deeper voice at the same time. But how could she do that. This isn't an illusion. There's no way to make one this complex... Is there?"

He did have to admit that he had no understanding of the little pony's magical extent. After all, she could use both a wand and her own magic from that horn of hers.

Finally, he caught his breath and looked around the oddly warped room. White and pink tiles covered the floor while slightly warped pillars of white and pink marble held up... clouds?

All along floor, lining the walls, were stuffed animals of all sorts.

No, not animals, people.

Approaching a pile, he recognized some of them. Muggles he'd tormented in the past.

Looking at more of the plush humans and animals, he came to remember each and every one of them. Animals, muggles, mudbloods, and even some purebloods that he had made to be fools or minions through the use of his manipulation or magic.

"What is all this?" He asked nobody. He was the only one here after all, right?

"We are the tormented. The damned. The cursed." The dolls started lifting their heads, some starting to drag themselves with sharp, choppy movements. It was like something out of a horror movie that Scorpius would watch and laugh at.

Only now he was not laughing.

He had no magic to blast these dolls, even as they took on horrific, twisted features.

"Uh... Bugger this..." He turned back to the door and threw it open, only to see an endless abyss past deadly sharp, gnashing teeth. "Eeep!" He jumped back, slamming the door shut and spun about. He spotted the door on the far side of the room and made a mad break for it. Jumping, diving, sliding, bounding off pillars, all to avoid the nightmare dolls. Some nearly caught him, yet he managed to reach the door.

Only to find it was locked. Looking back, he saw nothing but a wall of those he'd hurt in the past...

They engulfed him, and each in turn showed him the life they lived while under Scorpius' magic or manipulations.

Cruelty, pain, suffering, starvation, homeless, and so much more, all because of Scorpius.

All he could do now was scream...

---

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the 2 short chapters, but I am building up too something.