• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 9,925 Views, 817 Comments

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - AnnonyMouse



Sweetie Belle attends Hogwarts... What can POSSIBLY go wrong?

  • ...
35
 817
 9,925

Chapter Twenty

Disclaimer: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro. Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling. This is a free fiction, not to be sold or traded for any money, services or goods.

Please refrain from commenting on any spelling and / or grammatical errors. Rather, PM me and I will see to fixing them in due time, thank you. For more information, see my profile.

Sweetie Belle and the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
20


Phineas had never thought he'd be able to move so quickly in his life, and figured that had he not been a Pegasus, he would never have been able to jump in the path of the incoming spells in time.

He wrapped his wings around Sweetie Belle, who hadn't even been able to move an inch, and he felt the spells hit him in the back.

It didn't sting, thankfully, but his body was tingling madly. He knew this sensation, seeing as his brother Scorpius had used it on him many times in the past.

Transmogrification magic.

He dreaded what his brother was trying to turn him and Sweetie Belle into. Rats? Newts? Cute fluffy kittens? Nah, those were never his style.

Most likely snakes of some sort.

But he didn't feel the actual transformation take place, even though the magic tried its best to make the changes.

But he did feel something change.

Sweetie Belle's small form grew. Was Scorpius trying to change her into a large snake?

He opened his eyes and gasped.

Sweetie Belle's green eyes were wide with shock from the magic hitting her, despite Phineas having jumped in the way to shield her.

Her face changed, becoming flatter, her nose smaller and pointed. Her ears shifted from atop her head and became rounder. Her coat receded back into soft, pale skin. Her teeth even shifted, a small pair of canines growing in where ponies normally lacked such teeth.

The filly's form grew larger, hooves forming into hands and feet with toes and fingers. Finally, her horn and tail sunk back into her body and were gone.

“What did you do to Sweetie Belle?” Phineas spun around, glaring at his brother, who looked a little surprised himself. “Well, I was trying to turn her into a normal pony, you know, no horn or abilty to talk or anything like that, and you, I was trying to turn you back into a human.”

“We already tried transmogrification to turn me back. It didn't work.” Phineas glanced back at Sweetie Belle, who sat on her butt, looking at her hands less in horror, but more out of curiosity. “So the spell meant for me hit her. What about the one that should have hit her?”

“It hit you, and somehow you're immune or highly resistant to transmogrification now.” Scorpius's eyes suddenly went wide. “Of course! Now I see the truth of what you are now.” His look of surprise changed to one of annoyance.

“Uh, transmog spells have no effect on me since Sweetie Belle turned me into a Pegasus.” Phineas countered. “Whatever spell she used is more powerful than anything else we've tried. Now, turn Sweetie Belle back to normal.” He avoided looking at Sweetie Belle, if only for the fact that she was currently completely naked.

“Phineas, wait. It's ok. I don't mind.” Sweetie Belle placed a hand on the pegasus's withers. “I think being a human, even for a little while, won't be a bad thing.”

“But...” Phineas started.

Scorpius was more than simply annoyed right now. His plan had all but failed. “Bah, whatever. Enjoy being a superior being, for as long as the spell lasts.”

Phineas was about to retort, but Sweetie Belle squeezed his shoulder. “It's okay Phin. Really.”

“But...” Phineas watched as his brother left the room. “What about my brother?”

Sweetie Belle shrugged behind his back. “Who cares. We can take him now that we're back in our own bodies. Um, how long does a spell like this last?”

“It lasts indefinitely, but it's really easy to dispel. Um, and no, I don't know the spell to undo it. Not yet at least.”

Sweetie Belle giggled. “Well, maybe we should see about learning it sooner or later. One more thing.” She tilted her head and looked at Phineas, who was simply not looking at her. “Am I ugly as a human?”

“What? No.” Phineas blushed massively. “You're naked.”

Sweetie Belle looked down at her nakedness. “Oh, right. Humans always wear clothing.” She tilted her head while looking down at herself and shivered as she felt the chilly late autumn air on her bare skin. “Now I know why. You don't have a soft coat of hair covering you to keep you warm.”

“It's also a modesty thing.” Phineas sighed. “Stay here, out of sight. I'll go fetch you something to wear.”

Sweetie Belle nodded. “Make it quick. It is a bit chilly. Why are these little pink things on my chest poking out like this?”

Phineas's face went bright red and bolted from the room.

Sweetie Belle blinked, a little confused. “Phin? Was it something I said?”

Phineas was quick to return, but he didn't re-enter the room. “Sweetie Belle?”

“I'm right here Phin.” Sweetie Belle's voice called out from within the room.

“I borrowed a spare uniform for you from storage.” He used the wingardium charm to float the folded outfit into the room. “I'll stay out here while you get dressed.”

“About that...”

Phineas facehooved. “Let me guess. You have no idea on how to put on human clothes.”

“Well, that's part of it.” Sweetie Belle sounded a little worried.

The Pegasus blinked. “What else can be wrong?”

“I don't know how to stand up or walk. I mean, when I had the pendant that Rarity and Twilight gave me, I was able to walk and all that, and even move around without trouble. I don't have the benefit of that magic this time.”

“Oh for the love of... Um, let me go get a girl to help you get dressed...”

“Wait, Phin. I don't know if I want anyone to see me like this. Well, without clothes. I know I can trust you to help me out here.”

Thud! Thud! Thud! Phineas was banging his head on the wall. “Seriously? But I'm a boy and you're a girl. It's inappropriate for me to see you like that.”

“Oh. Well, I guess if there's no other choice. Do you think you can get one of the girls from Griffindor? Or maybe Zwei if you see her.”

“Yea, I'll do that. At least wrap yourself in the robes.” Phineas sighed and trotted off down the hall, and wishing he hadn't hit his head on the stone wall.

Headaches sucked.

Sweetie Belle did just that, having at least sort of figuring out how to use fingers. How she was wishing she had her pendant that let her just know how to use a human form without problem.

At least the robes were warmer than being naked.

She was already missing her soft, fluffy coat.

“Now that my brother is gone, you and I can have a little chat.”

Sweetie Belle nearly jumped out of her skin as Scorpius walked back into the room. “Scorpius! She reached for her wand, but the boy cast a spell and sent the wand flying to the far side of the room, where the girl couldn't have any hopes of reaching it. “Wh-what do you want?”

“Just to talk.” He strode over, oddly keeping his eyes off her. “I want you to turn Phineas back to normal and to stay away from him.”

Sweetie Belle frowned. “Why should I stay away from him? We're friends.”

“You're not good enough for him. We are pure blooded wizards. Can you say the same for yourself?”

Sweetie Belle giggled at that. “Yes, I can say that for myself. Everypony in my family is a Unicorn.” She refrained from mentioning that her ancestry included Pegasus blood.

“Oh, but how many of them can say they are witches and wizards?”

Again the girl giggled. “We're all able to use magic, if that's what you mean.”

“Not this magic from the fart thing I keep hearing about. I mean TRUE magic.” Scorpius glared into Sweetie Belle's eyes.

“That's Magic from the Heart.” Sweetie Belle replied calmly. “And Phineas was able to tap into as well.” She smiled softly, her cheeks blushing softly. “It means he's capable of feeling love for others and forming true friendships with them.”

Scorpius sputtered. “What the hell is that supposed to mean? You become more powerful the more friends you have?”

The girl shook her head. “No, it's not like that, even if friendship is magic and when you are with real friends you can accomplish anything, even defeat the most powerful of foes or most difficult of challenges.” A smile played across her lips. “Phineas, he hated me to begin with, because he thought I was some dumb animal. Then he became a pony himself and...”

Scorpius stomped his foot. “No! You turned him into a pony. You must have cast some spell to mess with his mind.”

“I didn't change his mind in any way. He changed his own mind after experiencing what is is to be a pony, and learning that we're just as smart as any human.” She looked up at the boy.

Oh, how Scorpius wanted to do something right now. She was helpless, unable to use her magic or even escape. He could do anything he wanted to her and there was nothing she would be able to do to stop him. Any curse he knew he could use on her. He could turn her into an ugly little animal or... hold on.

“The spell was supposed to make Phineas change back into his real form from any transmogrification spell.” He leaned down and glared into her eyes again. “There's no way it should have changed you into a human unless... Unless you're really a human and you've been using that cute little Unicorn form to make people like you.”

Sweetie Belle blinked, then smiled and finally booped Scorpius's nose. “Nope. The way I figure it, I got hit with both your spells at the same time. The transformation spell meant to change my form, but it got mixed with your other spell which was intended to give or return the target to human form. Seeing as I don't have a human form, it gave me one.”

“Bu-wh-WHAT?”

“You created a whole new spell I think.”

Scorpius was about to go apeshit on the girl but then froze. “Wait, what?”

“I think you created a new spell.” She repeated herself, the smile still on her face.

The boy blinked. “A new spell?” He thought about the pair of spells he'd cast. It was a rare wizard or witch who could dual cast spells. “No, it's a combination of spells. Nothing more.” Scorpius sighed. “You know what? I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want to my useless little brother. Hell, you could take him back to your own world for all I care.”

Sweetie Belle giggled. “I'd love to show him Equestria, but I don't think I'm allowed to bring anyone else back with me.”

“Whatever. He's your problem now.” With that, Scorpius left the room.

Sweetie Belle sighed and hugged her robes around her and picked up the skirt. “Hurry back Phin.”

It had been Fray who had helped Sweetie Belle get dressed.

“Now, I want you to be careful.” The Slytherin girl stated as she helped Sweetie Belle to her feet. “First off, you have no shoes or socks, and more importantly, you don't have any panties.”

“Panties?” Sweetie Belle gave a clueless look. “What are those?”

Outside the room, a facefault was heard. Most likely Phineas's face meeting the floor for some unknown reason.

“Uh...” Fray blinked and brushed her black hair from her eyes. “You know, underwear?” She was met with the same clueless look on Sweetie Belle's face. “Oh for crying out loud... Phineas! Get your tail in here.”

“I don't think I should enter the room.”

“Why not?” Sweetie Belle asked, sounding worried.

“You're wearing a skirt.”

“So is Fray.”

“And she's wearing pink panties.”

Fray's face went red with anger. “You PERVERT!”

“Hey, you rushed ahead of me while going up those stairs. I had no choice but to see them.”

The raven haired girl gritted her teeth. “Must... not... maim...” She counted from one to ten, then seemed to calm down. “Okay, fine. I'll go get her some shoes, socks and most importantly, some underwear. You stay OUT in the hall and make sure nobody comes in till I get back.”

Phineas nodded, unseen by either girl. “Sure, no problem here.”

Fray emerged from the room and gave the 'I'm keeping my eyes on you' gesture with her fingers, then hurried off.

“Phin, really, you can come in.”

“Nope. I'd rather not get my wings plucked.”

Sweetie Belle giggled, then started to hum.

Phineas blinked. He could swear he could hear music.

"Anytime you need a friend."

The colt sat there, tapping his forehooves to the song, his heart resonating with Sweetie Belle. Or maybe it was resonating with the song. Either way, it felt good, listening to the girl as she sang.

The pair sat in silence for nearly a minute after she was done, till she spoke up.

“Phineas?”

“Y-yea Sweetie Belle?”

“Anytime you need a friend. I'm not kidding.”

Phineas smiled. “Back at you Sweetie.”

Scorpius finally got into the office to see McGonnagal and get his forms finalized so he could begin his final lessons at Hogwarts.

There were times he wished he hadn't been able to finish all seven years worth of schooling as fast as he had. Life was, for the most part, boring. He was still too young to get a proper wizarding job, and all his friends were... wait. He had no friends. He had no NEED of friends, not like his patheticly weak little brother.

He finished reading over his papers and looked up at McGonnagal. “Headmistress, I do have something else I'd like to discus with you. It's about my brother, and I don't know any other wizard or witch who can help him.”

Minerva raised an eyebrow. “Do tell Scorpius.”

“My brother, Phineas. You know how he became a... a Pony, right?”

The older lady nodded. “He seems to have adjusted well, despite all our efforts to change him back.”

“Have you considered that he may be an Animagus?”

Headmistress Minerva McGonnagal's face positively lit up hearing that. “Of ourse. It makes sense. We are naturally resistant to transmogrification spells while being rather skilled in their use. I will see to it that he is tested, and if he is, I will see to it that he learns all he needs to know.”

Scorpius sighed. It wasn't the solution he would have preferred. He would have preferred that his brother become completely human once again.

“So, is it possible that he'll be a snake or wolf or something like that?” Crossing his fingers now.

“Honestly, I think he has chosen his animagus form already.”

Damn. Scorpius was not please to hear that. “Well then. Good luck with my brother.”

“Yes, and about him, and his friend, Sweetie Belle.” McGonnagal narrowed her eyes. “Cursing them to switch bodies, and again turning Sweetie Belle into a human with a transformation spell. You know students are not allowed...”

Scorpius held up his hand, cutting her off. “Beg your pardon Headmistress, but at the time, I was not a student of Hogwarts. You cannot punish or penalize me for that.”

Oh right. Minerva remembered why she hated Scorpius when he was attending Hogwarts. This was an example of one of many reasons. That, and he was slippery and smart enough to get away with virtually anything and everything he ever did. “Very well. But I will be keeping my eye on you.”

“I would expect no less.” The boy smiled. 'Not like that's ever helped you in the past Headmistress.' He thought to himself as he exited the room. “Oi, buzzard boy.” He looked at the Griffindor Prefect. “You can go in now.”

Sweetie Belle adjusted the panties till they were comfortable. Well, as comfortable as they could be, considering she'd never worn anything like them before. “Remind me again why girls wear these things?”

“Modesty, comfort, protection. There's a number of reasons we wear them. The main reason is to keep boys from seeing anything while we wear skirts or dresses.”

Sweetie Belle nodded. “That makes sense I guess. We ponies don't normally wear clothes. I mean, sure, anypony can just look and see what's under our tails. We just don't really care.”

“Equestria. The largest known nudist colony anywhere.” Fray deadpanned. “Then again, I did notice Phineas totally not caring about anyone seeing him when he wasn't wearing anything as a pony. I guess it's a pony thing.” She then turned to the door. “Hey Fuzznut. The coast in clear. You can come in now.”

Phineas peaked in. “What did you just call me?”

“Fuzznut, because you have fuzzy balls and you're not afraid to show them off.”

Phineas blinked. He wasn't offended nor embarrassed about his current nudity. “My name is Phineas. Not Fuzznut.”

Sweetie Belle giggled. “Frey, I would like to point out the term fuzz nut is sort of an insult in Equestria.”

Frey blinked. “Seriously?”

Sweetie Belle nodded. Sure, she was totally bluffing, but it was just to keep Frey from using that funny nickname, which Phin certainly didn't seem to like.

“Oh, well, sorry about that Phineas. I take it feather duster is an insult too?”

“Only if you're a pegasus or alicorn. It's also a device made from feathers and is used to get rid of dust.”

Frey facepalmed. “I should have seen that coming.” She then grinned. “Ok so, you're wearing the only socks I could get that would fit you, and the only shoes and panties. You should see about turning yourself back to normal as soon as you can, or getting more clothing so you'll have a selection to fall back on. Also, your current uniform is way too big on you.”

Certainly it was. The robes dragged on the ground. The sleeves were too long and hid her hands. The skirt was below her knees and had to be held up by the girl herself.

That, and the hat tried to consume her whole head.

The socks in question were knee socks and were a little loose. The shoes were a size too large.

But at least the underwear fit for the most part, thanks fully to the elastic waist band. Otherwise, they too were a size or two too large.

Now that she was clad in clothing, she allowed Phineas to lead her off toward the supply room where she might be able to get some clothing that would, in fact, fit properly.

Then they'd make plans on how to get back at Scorpius.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Double chapters today, because I wanted too treat you all... I hope it's not a terrible chapter.

Scorpi-ass will get what's coming to him eventually. You have to remember, he's smart enough to have already graduated (only coming back to school because of certain age restricted lessons), capable of dual wand casting, and knows a whole lot more spells, curses and charms than Sweetie Belle and Phineas combined.