• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 7,167 Views, 337 Comments

Returning Home - Ventan



Alternative dimension, everything's all whack, STORY GO! Spike finally finished a long trip to the "Cavern of Greed" and conquered his greedy demon. Now he returns home. What'll happen?

  • ...
24
 337
 7,167

Chapter 6: Rarity

Mhm mhm mhm! Pinkie's cupcakes are just simply divine! Always sweet, but not too sweet; moist, but leaves a hint of crunch. And the best part is that it's sugar free! oh those sweet crystals would ruin me complexion. Oh. Oh darn. I must get back to the shop. I need to finish those designs for DeFrecion. He needs the designs today, and I've already prolonged my stay. I must leave and finish my work now!

"Well girls. It's been fun staying and chatting," Rarity said as she got up, "but I need to finish my next work. DeFrecion needs them today."

"Aww, Rarity." Spike pleaded, "Can't you stay a little longer?"

No! Not that face! Please Spike! Not that face! It's to cute to look away from! No! Come on Rarity! Must! Break! Free!

"I-I'm sorry Spike" Rarity struggled, "b-but I m-must f-finish my d-designs."

"Oh." He looked away and frowned, "I guess so."

He looked up and smiled at her.

"Well, I know you'll do a great job on your work like you always have."

DEAR PONIES OF THE SKIES!! TAKE ME NOW!!!

"W-why, thank you S-spike," she said as she tries to resist her urges, "Well, d-darling. I'll be o-off now."

The gang said their farewells and off Rarity leaves with much discomfort.

Oh, air! I need as much air as I can! This is too much, even for me! Spike! The Spike I knew! Now he's-GHAAAA!!!!
Rarity mentally fangirled as she tries to walk to her shop, careful of not falling or tripping over her step. She reached to her shop just barely in time before she dashed to her room, locked the door, grabbed her pillow, and screamed into it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over in the distance, the spy followed Rarity to her shop.

"I'm here," he whispered to his comrades through magic, "What now?"

"Simple," a dark voice said slowly, "Capture the mare, bring her here, set that note somewhere, and leave."

"Remind me why I'm doing this again," the spy asked, "Why can't you do it yourself?"

"FOOL!!" the voice shouted, making him move away from the source, "I am bound under this rock and you know that as much as I do, you vile worm!"

"Like you're the one to talk, shadow bitch!" the spy retorted as he observed the shop.

The voice sighed, "Have you captured the mare yet? My patience is wearing thin."

"Hold on a second, will ya?" he sighed, "I'm going in… now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spy hurled himself through the room, startling Rarity. Before she could even react, he threw a needle dipped in a custom-made drug. The needle flew through the air and punctured Rarity's neck. She winced in pain as she felt the needle's drug slowly taking it's effect. She began to feel dizzy, and soon after she plopped down onto her bed. The spy brushed himself and looked around.

"Yuck, man," he observed, "Pink everywhere. Just finish this, man. Just finish this."

He took the note he was carrying and placed it on the bed. Not wanting her to wake up and make her scream, he levitated the blanket and ripped it to pieces. First, he gagged her so she couldn't make a sound. Next, he tied her up so she wouldn't flail like a child. His cell rang, waking up Rarity. Cursing under his breath, he quickly levitated her to the center of the room and high off the ground. She struggled to move her body with the drug still in effect. With no hope left, she attempted to use magic. Nothing.

"Don't even bother," the stranger said, "your mind's in a numbing state. You shouldn't use magic or move around much. Now then…"

He answered his cell.

"Yeah?"

"ARE YOU DONE YET!?" boomed the voice from the cell.

"Just captured her," he said after he jerked his head away, "You doubt my speed?"

"Considering that you've taken your time, yes." the voice grunted, "Can you, for once, complete you task without postponing it?"

"Don't worry. Soon, you'll have your 'rematch' against that Spike guy."

The voice's laugh boomed through the magic, echoing through his cell and Rarity's room.

"Yes. YES! I can almost taste it. Spike's blood will be drawn by me and I will finish what I should have done years ago."

"I'm ending the call now," he said, and the magic died out. He turned to Rarity who was still tied and gagged in the air. The stranger kept her steady in mid-air with his magic.

"So," he commented, "You're one of the Elements. It's an honor to be in the presence of The Element of Generosity." He did a quick bow before getting up and walk slowly toward Rarity.

"Since you're the generous one, can you come with us and see your dear, loving dragon die before your very eyes?" he asked as he stopped in front of her, rather closely, "It'll be quite a sight with him bleeding to death and dying by his hands."

Rarity tried to scream through the gag in her mouth and fight against the drug along with his magic, but all was in vain.

"Oh, so it's a yes then?" he joked around, "Splendid! This is a joyous day for all of us! LET THERE BE BLOOD SHED! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Author's Note:

1. Listening to Portal's Ending... Where have you been in my life!?
2. Rarity moments.
3. I made this short because this chapter was a setup for Spike. Working on new chapter as of right now. Sorry Rarity…. I'M SO SORRY!!!!!
4. Shit. Happens.
5. Thanks LightningBass94!!!!