• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 7,169 Views, 337 Comments

Returning Home - Ventan



Alternative dimension, everything's all whack, STORY GO! Spike finally finished a long trip to the "Cavern of Greed" and conquered his greedy demon. Now he returns home. What'll happen?

  • ...
24
 337
 7,169

Chapter 10: Pinkie Pie and Applejack

Aww. Look at him sleeping there, all calm and defenseless. He's just so adorable next to Gummy, but he's still number one. Sorry, Spike. He just is. Just letting you know that right now. You're still cute though. Just let Auntie Pinkie take care of you.

Forgot about me?

No, of course not. I remember that you're here because Ventan had to Pinkamena.

Right. Making you stop blabbering for days. Though I will say because of your Celestia-damn fetish, I now think he's hot.

Really? I'm still saying he's cute, though the scars make him even cuter to boot!

You mean "to rut"?

Pinkamena! That's a sexual no-no!

And I can take over and make that head rise.

Pinkamena Diane Pie!! This is rated "E"! Shame on you for almost making this rated "T".

I think the last few lines already made it "T".

Shh. The readers won't know.

The readers read and looked.

No they didn't.

They probably did at this point. Where were we? I've lost track, thanks to you.

It was you who almost made this "T", Ms. No-No Pants.

Hey, I'm not even wearing pants. I'm not even a physical being.

Well keep that lady-boner of your's off of my Spikey, and we'll call it even.

Your Spikey? Excuse me, but I'll have you know that it's everyone's Spike until there's a victor. Besides, you went as far as to have a plush-

Shh!! Don't tell the readers that! They don't need to know!

Or what about the time when Twilight came over, you're "little heat" was at it's peak, and you-

Whoa, whoa there Missy. Now, that does NOT need to be made public. We agreed that what happened there stays in there.

Fine. Though, now that I think about it, when Spike came back you had a small party to yourself because you could finally-

One more word, and I'll show you where the front door to Neverland is!

Where Peter Pony is? Or will I be able to meet Sora from Cutie Mark Island?

Never mind.

Never mind? Is that a world I need to know?

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

It's Ventan that's typing. By now, some readers are probably face palming themselves. I mean, come on girl. Make better stuff than this!

She's doing okay. At least she doesn't go as far as Family Colt. That's just weird.

Didn't the colt who voiced "Peter Griffin" also voice that teddy bear named "Ted" in that one movie?… Yep. We went as far. Can we go back to watching this guy sleeping? Seriously, his mouth is open and anypony could go and bucking kiss him.

Well… it's tempting. That's for sure… I mean, look at it. His soft lips having some distance between them, his soft, moist breath, his defenselessness-

Pinkie stopped herself and realized her lips had made contact with his forehead. She zoomed back to the wall behind her, her back hitting the wall as she gasped in relief that whatever event she might have triggered if Spike had woken up didn't happen. Several seconds passed and nothing happened. Spike began moving, mumbling before readjusting himself. Pinkie held her breath, fearing Spike waking up. Luckily, he slowly and silently drifted back to sleep. Pinkie sighed in relief as she got on all fours.

Pinkie.

Yeah?

That. Was. Short.

How long did I kiss him!?

Maybe a second or two? I lost track once I realized you'd kissed his bloody wound.

*smack* It tastes like *smack* …

...Are you serious?

I know. It's odd, yet delicious. Sugary and metallic.

Great. Now just add "Cupcakes" to this, and we'll have ourselves a batch of Spike-cakes just for us.

Now, now Pinkamena. We will not do such gruesome things to Spikey. We'll just marry him and every night we'll make a small cut and lick it as our midnight snack.

How did you go from Pinkie Pie, The Party Thrower, to this bloodthirsty pony?

Oh, silly. I'm only a fun version of Ventan's imagination. We should all know this by now, silly pants.

Well, if anything, I'm the one who's suppose to be all, "Lick his tasty blood," and what not.

Oh, fine. Here. You take Blood Fetish, and I'll take Gateway.

Fair trade. Wait. Gateway? Now I can go in and out when I want? Oh boy, Ventan's planning something… Can I take over?

Don't do anything, buster!

Fine. I won't.

Pinkie slowly relaxed. Her curly, party mane dropped to a straight, silky mane. Her tone became slightly darker, and her eyes went from Pinkie's regular, light blue to a hazy, sky blue. Pimkamena moved around and stretched to get used to her new body.

Damn this feels so~ weird~! First time ever moving, touching feels like electricity, and I feel a slight… Pinkie?

Yes, Pinkamena?

You've been… holding it in,… haven't you…?

Oh, um, woopsie! I, uh, was thinking about-

Uh huh. I believe you, Pinkie.

Really?

No. Now if you will excuse this mare, she needs to do some "Cleaning."

We can't!! The story's rated "E"! We can't have a narration telling what you'll do!!

Then just do a quick time jump. Ventan, time skip please.

*Fast forward*

There. The mess has been cleaned. Apologize to the readers, Baka Pinkie.

Sorry readers. It won't happen again.

Now then-

Suddenly, there was a bold knocking sound. Startled, Pinkimena looked around for the source. Some time passed and the knocking came again, followed by "Pinkie! You in there?" Still trying to get use to the body, she awkwardly walked to the source of the sound that led to the front door. She slowly opened the door to find Applejack standing outside. The silence was thick in the air as Applejack stared at Pinkamena, who was suppose to be Pinkie Pie, and Pinkamina returned the stare with a questioning look.

"Pinkie… Are you tryin' to make a new mane-do?" Applejack finally asked.

Blinking for a moment, she responded with a, "Yes?"

Before Applejack could respond, Pinkie Pie took over, chucked her notepad at Applejack, blinding her for a moment so she could make a run for it. Applejack stood with the notepad, stunned and confused as to what had just occurred. She blinked a couple of times before focusing on where Pinkie had been, but in her place was a dotted, blinking outline of her. The notepad was next to her hoof, so she reluctantly picked it up and read the instructions as she walked into the sleeping dragon's lair.

Alright, Cowgirl. Let's see, what in tarnation did that crazy party mare throw at cha? "To do list: Change the towel on his head every ten minutes, or so. If it heats up, cool it again and set it back on his head." Duh. Well, even I can understand that much. What's next? "If he gets up, make sure he eats, but don't make him move." What in the hay is with that understanding? Feed him, but don't make him move? What? Am I suppose to hoof feed him or something? Ok, ok. What's next? Can't get worse now... can it? "To do list part two." There's a part two? Pinkie. I hope I'm not going to regret this. Ahem. "Dress up in a maid-What?! Why in Granny Smith's apple pie do you have a maid suit!? That's just down right... well, I mean... I wouldn't mind wearing-Snap out of it girl! Just read the list, know what to do, and get it over with! Now then. The next one said to call him master?! Then do what!? I can't do that! Look. I'm just going to go in, sit down, and look after Spike. I'd imagine he's all beaten and what not. Poor feller. I should go check up on him, then.

She walked into the house and closed the door behind her. Spike was still on the couch asleep, as he had been throughout the day. The earth pony slowly walked toward the sleeping dragon and stood next to him. Oddly, working and taking care of Rarity had taken its toll on her body. Her legs were starting to feel fatigue from all of the back and forth between the fields and Rarity.

Agh! Dang nabit legs! I finally got some rest and you're over here, tired like Granny Smith on napping time. I will rest, and you'll like it. Question is, where should I rest. The floor might be nice, but you fellers might get numb after a while. I don't see any other option except… Spike's… warm… firm… body-No! Can't think that! Gosh darn it Pinkie! Your little fantasies are mushing up my head! Now thanks to that, I… can't look… away from… his tough body… Well, it's just resting. How bad can it be… right?

She gently climbed onto Spike and laid on his warm, scaly body. She rested her head on his chest as she laid down on her sides and her legs stretched out. His gentle heartbeat could be heard through her ear as she blushed, fusing her orange and her crisp red blush.

Great, now I'm hotter than fresh baked apple pie. Gosh darn it, Spike! Why did you leave Ponyville? Thanks to you, everyday seemed like the same: I woke up, I ate, I worked, I ate lunch, I worked till sundown, I showered longer than anyone in the house, I went to bed, I slept, and it repeated, Spike. I was sick of it. Everyday, I did and felt the same thing every time I got up. I was numb all over, then Twilight cheered me up. She convinced me that you were alive and you would come back one day. I believed her because she was so sure… but sometimes, I'd look out into the night sky at Luna's moon… and I'd think about all the times we'd have fun and play and I could see your happy face. You know, if I could see that smile again… I might not be able to resist anymore… I just might kiss you right then and there, you know that? I mean… I… I...

She buried her face to his chest and a tear fell from her eyes and onto his chest. Yearning to satisfy her aching heart, she slowly recoiled her legs and settled them between her beating heart and his. The farmer lifted her head and locked her eyes on Spike's closed eyelids. The thought of him only made her heart beat nerve-wrackingly faster. She slowly closed her eyes and advanced herself toward him. Soon, she could feel his soft breath brushing against her lips. Her lips were slowly edging closer until she was only a couple of centimeters away before she was lifted up by her shoulders. Spike sat up and held her up in a sitting position on his lap. His head was faced down, but slowly rose to meet her green eyes as she met his. Then, with a quick pull, he held Applejack and locked his arms. Applejack's response was sitting there, shocked, as Spike continued to hold her. After some time, Applejack became weary as to what Spike was planning. She tapped his shoulder, but he gave no response. Wondering if he went back to sleep, she slowly leaned forward while holding him in case he fell over. Luckily he didn't, but Applejack's guess was confirmed. He dozed off again. Her mind was confused, but her heart said otherwise. She bent down and kissed him on his cheek before getting off of him. Her legs were still sore, so she decided to rest on the floor. Soon, her body became fatigued, and shortly after she, herself, drifted into a sweet, sweet slumber.

Author's Note:

1. Sick so… yea… Sorry for the delay.
2. I think I might've done some taboo...