• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,210 Views, 31 Comments

Mega Mare Dash 2 - Shazam 25



Months after Defeating the Chaos Soldiers and Night Star, Rainbow was hoping for rest, but now they return and so has Mega Mare Dash!

  • ...
1
 31
 1,210

Wheel Gator

A few hours after the last attack Rainbow appear in the Harmony Protectors HQ to talk about the returning Chaos Soldiers. She reach the Command Room and spotted Spitfire and Soarin going over the new arrive Chaos Soldiers.

"I don't understand how they can return. Rainbow Dash defeated their leader months ago." Soarin said confusion.

"The Chaos Soldiers has a lot of mystery around them. Still if we know what it is they are after we might be able to stop them." Spitfire said.

"I do." Rainbow said as she walk up.

She sat down and explain.

"Before joining the Harmony Protectors, I was dealing with them on my own and one of them told me that they were after the Elements of Harmony." She said making a few ponies gasp.

"Why them?" One pony ask.

"Think about, what is this team name and what are the most powerful items in Equestria?" Rainbow ask back.

"I see, but if I recall Princess Celestia has them lock up." Spitfire said knowing that the Chaos Soldiers can't get them.

"True, but they are going after the next thing, The Barers." Rainbow said remembering the time all her friends was caught by a Chaos Soldier.

"Who are the barers?" Soaring ask.

"You're looking at one of them.", Rainbow said making the group gasp again, "the other are my friends but Rainbow Chaser told me not to tell anypony about my armor until I feel that time is right."

"I see, is the princess warn about this?" Soarin said then ask.

"Yes, I told her as Mega Mare Dash." Rainbow said.

Before more could be talk about the Chaos Soldiers and their plans, a loud red light cover the room. Everypony got up and ran to their places. Soarin was the first to find it.

"We got something, it looks to be a giant alligator." He said.

"Where is it heading?" Spitfire ask.

Soarin was shock on what he was reading and said, "Toward Ponyville."

Rainbow eyes shrink when she heard that.

"How long before it reach there?" She ask, knowing that she has to stop it.

"About five to ten minutes, tops!" Soarin said.

"Ok, everypony suit up! We are going to take that thing down. Rainbow Dash, you will head inside and take out the leader, the rest of use will do what we can to stop that thing." Spitfire order.

"HARMONY PROTECTORS!!!" The armor Ponies shouted.

"NEVER SURRENDER!!!" The the rest shouted.

Rainbow and Spitfire turn toward each other and nods.

"Fire Armor on!" Spitfire shouted and turn into Zerofire.

"Mega Mare Armor on!" Rainbow shouted and turn into Mega Mare Dash.

Soon the Harmony Protectors was on their way to stop the Chaos Soldiers and save Rainbow's home.


In coming Mission...

Stop the giant alligator before it reach Ponyville.

Ready? Start!

The Harmony Protectors appear near the feet of the giant robotic alligator and started to fire all attacks on it. Zerofire and a few Armor Ponies scan it for any weak points. Zerofire knew with them attacking the machine, Mega Mare Dash will have no problem getting it.

Rainbow appear on top of the machine seeing that Spitfire plan had work. She walk cross the top before hearing an alarm. She soon sees a blue hatch and it release some Chaos Creatures shape like birds. Rainbow act by shooting them down and destroy the hatch. But she saw that the hatch was not the way in.

"Huh, guess I got to look for another way in." Rainbow said and move on.

She soon found a way in and walk inside and saw that it was cover in tons of wires and metal that will make Twilight crazy. Rainbow chuckle at the thought know that Twilight would love seeing this, only if it wasn't control by a Chaos Soldier. Rainbow ran through and destroy more of the Chaos Creatures. She climb down two ladders and then walk through a hallway before spotted an hole above her.

"Hm, what up there?" Rainbow ask and dash jump to the wall.

She try to dash jump to the other wall but hit the smaller wall instead. She try again and again for a while but was having no luck.

"Hm, there got to be something." Rainbow thought and look at her weapons.

She notice the only weapon she had was Strike Chain. Rainbow near that chains act like a line between two different ponies. The chain can be use to pull something toward you. She remember what happen in her fight with Wire Sponge. When Wire Sponge use the same weapon and it hit a wall, he was drag toward it. Maybe she can too. She turn it on and all the light blue turn white as the blue turn purple. Rainbow jump dash to the wall again and try again to reach the other, she got the smaller wall and slid down. She move forward and shot her Strike Chain out and got the wall. She was pull toward it and place her hooves in front of her. Once she hit the wall, she wall jump up and and soon found a capsule. She walk up to it and Rainbow Chaser appear.

"Rainbow Dash, I had a strong feeling that the threat was not over and place more upgrades around Equestria. You might have notices that my prevision upgrades had fade away over time but it appear that you kept the dash ability. This Capsule hold the Buster upgrade. Like before, you be able to charge up other weapon but now you can charge shots in both your hooves. Releasing it will make a double Charge Shot. Use this power to protect and not harm Rainbow. I'm counting on you." Rainbow Chaser explain and disappear.

Rainbow step in and soon was cover in a glow. She heard a sound like thunder and look a her upper hooves. Unlike the last ones, her gloves was red and her upper part of her legs was white with a blue line near her hooves. Rainbow form her buster and saw that it was white as well. The end part of her buster was blue like her last one and it had red on the bottom, stopping short of her leg. She also had a scope on her buster that had some blue on the end. Like the last up-grade buster it had a gem on it only yellow inside of red.

Rainbow step off and charge her Buster. Like before it show signs of charging and soon the third level charge shot was show. Rainbow fire her left buster and it shot up four narrow blast that curve from her buster. Her right hoof turn into a buster with the same look and she fire that one as well. The shot look like her normal charge shot but bigger. Rainbow knew once again is had to find all the parts in order to have a fully upgrade armor.

She drop back down and soon continue through the robotic alligator. She reach a hallway that had spikes on the floor and a floated platform over them. Rainbow step on them and they made her float over the spikes without any problems. She reach the other end and saw some ponies dress in blue and green armor and with a shield. However, Rainbow knew these weren't real ponies, just Chaos Creatures that look like them. Rainbow decide on calling them Chaos Ponies. She fire an charge shot and the shield it had was knock into the sky. Rainbow quickly fire and destroy it before the shield come down. Rainbow destroy another Chaos Pony and walk down in a room that had Walking Armors, but a lot different then the last one she use. There was spikes that replace the first and two long poles that like close to wings.

"Hm, they must be using these when they attack Ponyville. Time to turn the tables on them." Rainbow said before she smile.

She jump in and started to move it around and punch the wall behind her that had tank next to it. It was destroy and the hold room started to blow. Rainbow use the armor to walk through hole and drop down on a ledge that had Chaos Creatures waiting for her. Thanks to the new Walking Armor, Rainbow plow through them, fighting a few Chaos Ponies in their own Walking Armor before reaching a ladder. She jump out and started to walk through another hallway before reaching another floating platform. This one took her up meeting a Chaos Pony along the way. Rainbow reach the top and got off and saw another floating platform. Rainbow step on it and was carry across and attack by the Chaos Birds, luckily a few shots from her buster took them down quick. She reach the end and got off. She walk through another hallway before seeing a platform that take her up. She went up it meeting more Chaos Ponies. She reach the top and started to climb up a few ledges before seeing another blue hatch.

Rainbow took that one out with a few level two charge shots and move on util she was outside. More Chaos Creatures try to stop her but Rainbow fire through them and started to climb on to the 'head' of the gator. Rainbow found an opening and went inside. She drop down to another room that had a Chaos Creature and the Boss door. Rainbow had a bit of trouble destroying the Chaos Creature in her way but she was able to get it out of the way. She enter the boss door and check her energy and weapons.

"Hm, a little damage through this whole trip and beside use the Strike Chain once, I'm ready to fight." Rainbow said and walk through the other door.

She drop down and slash into a red liquid she had no clue what it was at first until she smell it.

"Oil? Why is this room fill with oil?" Rainbow ask.

She soon spotted something move in the oil and form her buster. Rainbow watch as the Chaos Solider jump out of the Oil and it look just like an Alligator. Rainbow was familiar with Alligators thanks to Pinkie pet, but she can tell that this one had teeth unlike Gummy.

"Well, well, if it isn't Mega Mare Dash." It said.

"So you heard of me?' Rainbow ask it.

"Of Course, the Chaos Soldiers call you the Chaos Destroy and many dream of destroy you." It answer.

"They are welcome to try. I don't go easily." Rainbow said ready to fight.

"Well then, I don't go down easily either. Let the name Wheel Gator snap you into two!" It said as Rainbow mind shouted WARNING!, WARNING!

Wheel Gator drive until the oil and Rainbow remain still waiting for a sign of his attack. She spotted a wheel with blades coming at her and she jump out of the way. She watch it travel up the wall and the ceiling before dropping back down in the oil. Rainbow look around before noticing that being in the oil was a mistake on her part. Wheel Gator jump out and clam his claws around her before sinking back into the oil. Rainbow could feel the teeth trying to rip through her armor and she started to fight back. But the grip was too strong. Then Rainbow got an idea, she place her buster in the oil and fire a second level charge shot the force Wheel Gator to let go.

Rainbow jump away from her spot and held up her buster once more. The oil started to move and Rainbow jump on the wall and went as high as she can so Wheel Gator couldn't reach her. She saw the wheel blades again and dash jump over them to dodge them. However she was so close to the oil, that Wheel Gator jump out and bit her once again. Rainbow was drag in the oil again and felt Wheel Gator trying to rip her apart. Doing the same thing before, she place her buster in the oil and fire a second level charge shot that force Wheel Gator to let her ago.

"Agh! Just two bites and my legs feel weak. I need to stop him. I don't know how much time is left before this thing reach Ponyville." Rainbow said before wall jumping up the wall to dodge another wheel blade. She remain high in the wall and open her weapons. She select Strike Chain and jump over Wheel Gator after her jump out of the oil to gram Rainbow. Rainbow land and and turn and fire, hitting Wheel Gator. Wheel Gator drove under the Oil again and Rainbow got his pattern down.

Shot one or two wheel blades and jump out the oil to bit her. Jump off the wall and hit with the Strike Chain. Rinse and repeat. Soon the last shot did it. Wheel Gator stop moving as Rainbow lower her buster.

"How did you beat me?!" He ask.

"Simple, you had a pattern that I can follow. Once I got it down, you where easy to fight." Rainbow said smiling.

"Agh! You may stop me but the Chaos Soldiers will not stop until you are destroy!" Wheel Gator said before his body was destroy.

"As I say, I don't go down easy.' Rainbow said and and check her buster to see the words, Weapon Get! You Got Spin Wheel!

Rainbow place her hoof on her ear and contact Zerofire.

"Zerofire, this is Mega Mare Dash. I stop the Chaos Soldier in charge and it looks like I made it in time." She said.

"Nice work Dash, we are coming here to plant some bombs to destroy this thing. Go home and get some rest. We'll contact you when we need you." Zerofire voice came in.

"Roger that." Rainbow said before striking a victory position and teleporting out of the robotic alligator.


Meanwhile in the unknown location...

The Three Shadows watch as Mega Mare Dash defeated Wheel Gator.

"Now I see why Night Star fell to the hooves of Mega Mare Dash. She is powerful but blind to what happening around her." The first Shadow spoke.

"This bad. We need more time to finish our master plan." The second Shadow said.

"Then we will crush her!' The third shadow said pounding his hooves together.

"No.", A fourth shadow spoke, "Leave her be. I'll fight her."

"Are you sure my mistress? Your wounds are not yet fully heal." The First Shadow spoke as all three bow to the fourth.

"I'm well aware of my condensation. But she is family, I want her to know that I'm back." The fourth said.

"But with the way she fighting off the Chaos Soldiers, she will find you before you recover." The Third Shadow said.

"Then get that general to slow her down. Once it time, then we will fight again." The Fourth Shadow said.

"Of course, mistress." The Second Shadow spoke and they all took their leave.

The Fourth Shadow turn back to the view the other shadows was watching.

"Rainbow Dash, you have gotten stronger since the the last time we met. One Day we will met again. Until then Stay alive my Great-great-granddaughter." It said before walking away.


Rainbow appear back in Ponyville after taking off her armor and was on her way to met her friends. Once Rainbow saw them she call out to them.

"Hey girls!" She said.

"Hi Rainbow! Where have you been?" Pinkie call back.

"Just taking care of some busies." Rainbow answer and land on the ground.

She notice that her back hooves was having trouble stay up straight, but she got them still and try to walk forward. The others notice that Rainbow was having trouble walking straight and they decide to ask her.

"Rainbow are you ok?" Twilight ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rainbow said blowing it off, but when she went to take another step, the lost her balance once more.

"Fine, my flank.", Applejack said, "Really Rainbow Dash, what's wrong?"

Rarity walk closer to Rainbow and saw something near her mid-section that made her gasp.

"Are those teeth marks?!" Rarity gasp.

The others ran to her before Rainbow could even answer. She look and saw them too. She guess that Wheel Gator teeth was able to get through her armor and get her fur coat. God thing it wasn't deep or she'll really be in trouble.

"Rainbow what happen. What busies was you taking care of?" Twilight ask.

"Well, I was running a errand for Spitfire when I got lost in the Everfree Forest. I had a run in with an alligator and it was able to get it jaws on me. Before it could bite me too bad, I use my back hooves and buck the mouth open and flew to the shy as fast as I could." Rainbow said stretching the truth a bit.

Ok, maybe more the a bit Rainbow added in thought.

"It appear that it got you twice from the walk you were walkin'." Applejack said.

"Come on Rainbow, we better wrap the bite marks up. We don't want them to get infected." Twilight said.

"But Twilight..."Rainbow said before she cut her off.

"No buts Rainbow Dash. We are going to help you help up a little." Twilight said.

"Yeah, after all it what Mega Mare Dash would do if she found you hurt." Pinkie said.

Rainbow sigh in defeated but knew they had a point. She would have taking care of her injures if she was hurt.

"And beside, we heard that she is back and protecting Equestria again. She is our friend and we'll help in any way." Twilight added.

"Thanks girls, I'm sure Mega Mare Dash will love to heard that." Rainbow said and walk with her friends to take care of her bite marks.

Author's Note:

Well, I finally got this chapter taking care of. Don't worry more will come. I just got to get back in sync with the story and I'll be able to try and write the other Mega Man games. And yeah, I know there a misspell word. Rainbow Chaser says it when Rainbow find the capsule for her buster up-grade If you know how to spell it, (Trust me, I try and it won't give me the right word), please tell me.

Comments ( 14 )

I cant wait any longer I want to see how the story continues

5496768 I having a small bit of trouble with Bubble Crab. Just mostly his stage.

5496796 never give up my friend

5503357 So how was that preview of Mega Mare Dash 3?

5503907 awesome I love it:pinkiehappy::heart:

6912005 Don't worry, it not. I'm having trouble with Bubble Crab stage.

6912484 Oh thank God... thanks. Take your time :pinkiesmile:

Keep going. I LOVE IT!!!

Login or register to comment