• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 609 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Cadance A Shining Link to the Past - Forgotten Legends



As the hero of legend tries to save his princess he faces many dangers on his journey. He will face monsters, brainwashed soldiers, and an evil King

  • ...
7
 16
 609

Chapter 18 The Happiness of a Family

Shining went down to the bottom of the stairs and said to Sweetie, “Come on let’s get you back to you family.”

Sweetie asked, “But how will we get back to the village from here?”

Shining replied, “With this magic mirror. Now hold on to me tightly.”

Sweetie grabbed on to her cousin’s hand and soon they were back in the light world. The two walked down the path and they were soon at the base of the hills near the eastern palace. Shining told her to stay with him no matter what happened. The two went over to the village and were surprised to see that the village was having a celebration.

Shining asked one of them, “What is going on?”

The villager replied, “The wizard is gone, and all is well again thanks to you.”

Shining was puzzled, “He isn’t dead he is in the dark world right now.”

The villager saw that a mare was with Shining and asked her, “Hello there what is your name young filly?”

Sweetie replied, “My name is Sweetie Belle, I got lost and found a portal to the dark world years ago.”

The villager gasped and told the two to come with her over to a small house.

The two went inside the house and the two adults looked at their nephew and asked him, “Shining who is your marefriend there?”

Shining laughed and said, “Aunt Rarity, I don’t date my cousins.”

Rarity looked at the mare beside him and nervously asked, “Sweetie Belle is that you?”

Sweetie replied, “Yes mom it is me. I missed you so much!!”

Shining’s uncle Time Turner said to him, “Shining I have a gift to give you for finding my precious daughter, a heart gem.”

Shining opened his hand and received the gem and felt even stronger than before. He knew that he had a stamina of eight hearts now and he hugged his aunt and uncle and left to enjoy the celebration. He went to the shop in town and bought a fresh supply of bombs and arrows for his journey. At the end of the night Shining slept at his aunt and uncle’s house before he would set out in the morning.