• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 5,187 Views, 41 Comments

Deep In The Heart Of Texas - xd77



Nathan takes everypony to Dallas where he shows them around and everything.

  • ...
10
 41
 5,187

Apologies

I'm sorry you all but this is all I can come up with for this story, I would like to get back to what he's doing in Equestria, so my apologies, forgive me please.

Comments ( 19 )

that ok and i forgive you

4280311 I'm out of ideas for him, for now.

4280560 If you don't mind, I want to include him in my upcoming epic crossover of crossover-ness:yay:

4609637 sure go ahead, you have my permission.

4609637 Just make sure he has his wings and Texas accent.

4609995 Who wouldn't do include those?:duck:

4609995 However, I need to write a story for both Pinkie Pie and Discord where they both adopt a human child. I'm already writing Discord's story, but I need a good story point for Pinkie Pie.:twilightblush:

4610150 story point?:derpyderp1:

4611378 You know, the main story line for when Pinkie adopts her child:twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy:

4612092 Try this for size, Pinkie Pie is hopping along the river when suddenly she hears something crying in a small thicket right beside her, she walks over and sees that it's a human baby wrapped up in a blanket wanting someone to take care of him, Pinkie Pie sees that she can't leave this poor baby all alone, so she takes him to Canterlot to show Celestia and Luna and asks of their approval of her to be the baby's mother, they approve, then she takes him to Ponyville.

4612127 Ok, yeah, I can do that, but I'm going to make the child a girl, and then I can see what I do from there.:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::yay: Thanks for the inspiration! Now, what to use for a title?

4612144 Party For One, Party For All

4612903 Hmm, that's good! That's great!:pinkiehappy:

You should do a crossover with, like Halo or Battlefield, etc. Its just a thought

3804373 You say Guardians of Light: A Shadow Rises is part of a series? How many stories will be in this series?

Y'know couldn't you take them to a country music concert or some of the things that were mentioned in the story before this one?

Didn't Nathan tell Vinyl in the story A Big Brother that the portal was gone so how was he able to bring them to his world?

Login or register to comment