• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 5,163 Views, 41 Comments

Deep In The Heart Of Texas - xd77



Nathan takes everypony to Dallas where he shows them around and everything.

  • ...
10
 41
 5,163

Chapter 3: Galleria Mall - Part 2

While Nathan was strolling around with his old friends from the orphanage, on the other end of the mall, Lucy was at a clothes store on the second floor helping the humanized ponies find clothes for tomorrow's Church service and for the rest of the week that they were there. They had all found the clothes that they had wanted to wear to tomorrow's service, so Lucy took their choices of clothing over to the cashier, payed the total amount of money it had cost, and then they exited the store.

"All right you all you are free to roam the mall, but we are to be back at the food court at exactly 5:30." She said, everypony followed her order and went separate ways.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle went to another clothes store by the name of Old Navy and browsed around there, as Sweetie Belle was walking around looking at sandals, Rarity was appalled at how this fashion was made, so she bought a pair of sparkling jeans, while Sweetie Belle got a pair of yellow sandals, and payed it with some money that Lucy had given to them.

Applejack and Applebloom had found a video arcade and decided to see what was in there, but what they saw were some kind of screening monitors that had names at the top of them like

Street Fighter
Pac-Man
Hydro Thunder
Ice Ball

etc.

They decided to try out some of these.

========================================================

At the other side of the mall Twilight and Spike had found a Walden Bookstore, she couldn't have been more excited to see this, as she stepped inside, she had a big smile on her face, books everywhere, quickly she walked around, until she found the book she was exactly looking for which read.

"The History Of Texas. Shawn Powers"

Sure she had learned some stuff about it from Nathan, but she wanted to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, Spike popped his head out of her backpack.

"Twilight, are you sure you want that book, not to mention there are people here that may look at us, especially a talking dog." he whispered referring to himself.

"Spike, sure I've learned from Nathan, but I want to learn more, and what better place to do it than at a bookstore." Twilight said, walking up to the cashier at the front of the store, and pulling out some of her money that Lucy had given to her and her friends.

"$12.27." The clerk said, soon the book was paid for.

=======================================================

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo had found a music store, she was a fan of some rock music, so she stepped in and checked out the rock genre aisle, while Scootaloo checked out some classic rocks, Rainbow Dash had bought a cd player from a different store a few hours ago, so she wanted to try it out with some music, anyway, she kept browsing until she came across a rapper by the name of Eminem, she took it over to the scanner and it played Not Afraid

=======================================================

Pinkie Pie was ay Candy Kraze going all praying mantis and eating out of every single candy bin, the employee at the register, along with mall security, had tried to get her under control, but she continued in until her stomach got full.

Fluttershy had found a pet store and was obviously in awe at how cute the animals were, from the puppies and kittens, to the beautiful birds in their cages, anyway she was staring in through a cage at a cute little golden retriever puppy.

"I wish I could take you home with me, you're just so cute!" she cooed.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this is a short chapter, but it's because I'm wanting to make my next chapter more religious and faithful to God, plus this was all I could think of for the mall part of the story.