• ...
11
 11
 1,540

Chapter 2

A black unicorn trots out onto a barren theater's stage as he uses his right forehoof to brush his pastel rainbow mane out of his eyes. Setting the forehoof back down on the ground, a female voice to his left calls out, "Hey! Roy! You need to get those fetlocks of yours shorn"!

As he turns, he sees a light brown unicorn sitting in one of the movie seats as she taps her hoof impatiently. The male unicorn just shrugs and sighs in a resigned tone. "Butterscotch, you know I prefer my fetlocks unshorn. It just feels better that way. More Stallionish. Besides, Gummi likes them unshorn..." Turning to trot towards the edge of the stage, the ebony unicorn tilts his head questioningly towards his mare friend. "And for that matter, what are you doing here?"

The caramel-colored unicorn laughs, her body shaking lightly to cause her multi-hued mane to bounce as she does so. "Ah, Roy... Roy, Roy, Roy... I'm here to make you finish what you started, old stallion. You were writing a Rocky Horror Picture Show crossover with Friendship is Magic, and I intend on making you finish it!"

A frown crosses the male unicorn's muzzle as she just shakes his head. "I did finish that, Butters. Rocks fell, and everyone died."

The female unicorn sighs sadly as she looks back up towards the stage. "Poor Roy. You know you're only halfway done, and you owe it to your fans to finish the story... Nay, to the very movie itself!"

Roy's horn glows lightly with a white light, summoning over his Sherlock pipe and filling it with some pipe tobacco. As he lights the dried leaves with a match, he puffs deeply - the smoke encircling his head and horn as he fumes inwardly towards himself. "I was doing well until you showed up. And I bet you only want me to finish the story 'cause Richard O'Brien's a Kiwi."

The mare just shrugged noncommittally. "Ah, it was all in good fun, you know that! And besides... Kiwis need more love! They're not from Oz like I am originally, but they are still pretty awesome in their own right. So show them some love, and get these ponies cross-dressing!"

The stallion's look narrows as he glares down at the other unicorn in the audience. "Ah, I see the real reason now. You want to read about panty-covered pony plots." The male lets out a heavy sigh whilst shaking his head. "Fine, fine... You and everyone else who wants it, here's the ending of the story..." The lights on the stage suddenly go dark as music begins to fill the air...

The Rarity Horror Fashion Show Part 2


Pony fiction (ooh ooh ohh)
Double Feature.
Pinkie Pi-i-i-ie (ooh ooh ooh)
Is one strange creature.
See dragons fighting (ooh ooh ooh)
Spike and Twilight.
Snips and Snails (ooh ooh ooh)
Are not too bright.
Whoa oh oh, oh ohhhhhh...

At the fan-service.... Rarity Horror... Fashion Show...

Applejack trots towards the elevator fuming, the county pony's tail swishing behind her in an irritated manner as she cursed under her breath. "Horse apples! That there fancy mare done took advantage of me an' then flew tha' coop! Headache my eye, she jus' done got hers and left! When I get my hooves on her, I'll... I'll... Well, I don't re'kon I know what I'll do, but it won't be pretty!"

As the earth pony glanced about the dimly lit hallway, her brow knits in worry as her voice's pitch raises to showcase her unease. "What a durn' minute here... Where's Big Mac? An' for that matter, where's anybody?" Pausing, the pony's chest begins to rise and fall - the pony trying to breathe deeply to calm herself as she feels the worry deepen in her mind. "Oh, if only we hadn't traveled through the woods! An' if only that there done cart didn't break down! If only we were among nice decent pony folk!"

Breaking into a run, the earth pony gallops quickly towards the end of the hall, the equine slamming the doors open to find herself in the lab once more. Glancing about, she spies a monitor in the corner as her worry turned to uncontrolled rage. "Big Mac! What did they do to you!" Stomping her hooves on the tiled floor, the mare makes her way towards the monitor and pulls the large power switch. There, on the screen, was a passed out Big Macintosh on a bed with Rarity and Fluttershy both smoking cigarettes with very pleased smiles upon their muzzles. Her face falls as her tail droops, a forlorn tone filling her voice as she nickers out, "Oh, Big Mac... How could you... With two mares at once? And one of them being my Rarity?"

As the screen shut itself off, the earth pony fell to the floor, her eyes beginning to brim with tears as she started to allow the sadness to overtake her. That is, until she hears a muffled groan from the bed chambers adjoining the lab. Applejack rose up curiously, the earth pony trotting towards the closed curtain and pulling it aside to see what was happening. There, chained with an ankle cuff to the bed, laid Prince Blueblood - his rump covered in red welts as if from a riding crop. The royal pony lifts his muzzle, a gag in his muzzle as he tries to groan again for help.

Gasping in shock, AJ trots towards the head of the bed, laying a gentle hoof atop the regal unicorn's mane and stroking it gently. "What in tarnation...? Did they do this to ya'?" The unicorn stallion merely nodded as Applejack looked away. "Horse apples..." It was then that the pony began to hatch an idea in her head. She looked back to the monitor.... Then to Prince Blueblood... Then back to the monitor... Then back to Prince Blueblood as a wicked grin spread across her muzzle. Slipping into the bed next to the stallion, the earth pony snuggled up against the stallion, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled the heavy scent of a virile stallion all to herself.

Meanwhile, in another room, Pinkamina and Sweetie Belle both sat in Sweetie Belle's room, the foal wearing a Deadmaus hat and an oversized Skrillex shirt as a nightgown while Pinkamina wore a proper nightgown. The two of them giggled to themselves, watching the earth pony seducing the stallion as they nickered out together, "Tell us about it, Applejack!" Then the room began to ring with their laughter.

Back in the lab and design studio, AJ stroked her left hoof over Prince Blueblood's head - letting her hoof dip down to lightly caress the stallion's chest as she licked her lips. From the corner, DJ Pon-3 slid out of an alcove to start a soft melody as Applejack felt the need to sing along to it. "I was feelin' a mite shut in... I would always win... But applebuckin' had become a chore... I thought there was no use lettin'... My feelin's for mares an' stallions awaken... It'd only lead to trouble an'... foal gettin'."

Rolling atop the stallion, the earth pony straddled him as a hungry look filled her eyes. "Mmm, but all I wanna know... Is how to go... I've tasted lust an' I want more..." Reaching down with a hoof, she unbuckles the strap holding the Prince's gag into place, the earth pony pulling it from the unicorn's muzzle and throwing it aside as she continues to sing. "I'll put up no resistance... I wanna buck your distance... I've got an itch to scratch an' need yer' assistance! B-b-b-b-buck me, I want ya' ta' make me dirty! Fill me, thrill me, complete me, unicorn of Canterlot!"

A wild look begins to fill the unicorn's eyes, his reprogramming by Rarity fighting with his feelings of a quite eager earth pony atop him. As the unicorn struggled with his inner dilemma, AJ's hooves began to slide down his powerful chest as she winked playfully. "Mmmm, An' if anythin' grows... Heh, why impose? I'll oil ya' up and rub ya' down... But that's just one small distraction... To tha' main attraction... You need free from Rarity... An' I need some action! B-b-b-b-buck me! I want ya' ta' make me dirty! Fill me! Thrill me! Complete me! Unicorn of Canterlot!"

In the bedroom, Pinkamina reaches for the remote and turns off the monitor. "Awww..." Sweetie Belle sad in a forlorn manner. "I wanted ta' see what they were doin'! Why were they wrestlin' like that on tha' bed, Pinkamina?"

The pink earth pony thought fast, and suddenly an idea popped in her head. "Oh, they were discussing dinner, you silly goose!"

The unicorn filly stared at the earth pony as her glare narrowed. "Dinner...? Are you serious!"

The earth pony merely nodded. "Why of course! Didn't you hear Applejack? She was singing, 'T-t-t-t-tacos, I want a burrito! Chili cheese chimichanga! Refried beans and rice!"

The filly slumped back into her chair, her forehooves folding across her chest as she pouted. "It didn't sound like that, but okay... Sounds like weird food, anyhow."

Meanwhile, in the lab, the two ponies found themselves lost to lust as Applejack's singing had taken on a passionate tone whilst they rolled about in the large bed. "OH! B-b-b-b-buck me! I want ya' ta' make me dirty! Fill me! Thrill me! Complete me! Unicorn of Canterlot!"

The view then pans away to Big Mac looking questioningly as he nickers out, "Unicorn of Canterlot...?"

Next, it switches to Rarity smiling in a sultry way as she nickers out musically, "Mmmm, Unicorn of Canterlot, yes..."

This is followed by Rainbow Dash licking her lips, her wings fully extended upwards as she nickers out, "Heh, unicorn of Canterlot..."

Then Pinkamina's face takes up the whole picture, her straight mane covering the right side of her face as she sings in a rich and deep voice, "Oh, unicorn of Canterlot..."

Sweetie Belle then shoves Pinkamina aside and lets out a powerful belting in a gospel style. "UNICORN OF CANTERLOT!"

Afterwards, Prince Blueblood's face appears with a pleased smile upon his muzzle, "Unicorn of Canterlot!"

Finally, Applejack tossed back her head, her equine brow beaded with sweat as she whinnied out happily, "Unicorn of Canterlot! Aaaaaaaaaaah!" But, pleasure was not to be had for the pony couple as the sound of a riding crop filled their ears accented by Rainbow Dash screaming after each strike. Prince Blueblood's horn began to glow, closing the curtains to the boudoir just before the elevator into the lab reaches the lab.

The metal grate doors open, and out slides Rainbow Dash on the floor, her rump covered in red streaks as she whinnies out, "MERCY!"

Rarity trots out of the elevator, the white unicorn wearing her black lace teddy, silk black panties over her plot, and fishnets on her rear legs. Over her withers and forelegs the fashionista wore a leather jacket and perched atop her mane was a leather cap. Her horn was aglow with magic, and floating next to her was a riding crop illuminated by magic. The unicorn mare glared at the teal pegasus as her brow knit in frustration. "What happened!? I thought you were to be watching him!"

The pegasus looked up and swallowed nervously. "Jeez, I was only away for a moment..."

The ebony unicorn rose the riding crop menacingly. "Doing what exactly?"

A blush rises in the pegasi's face as her wings begin to rise up into the air. "Eheh... Um, clopping?"

The riding crop slaps down across Rainbow Dash's rump again as the mare lets out a whinny of protest. Rarity nods smugly and nods towards the corner. "Well, go see if you can find my darling prince on the monitor!" Giving another swat with her riding crop, the teal pegasus dashes across the floor towards the monitor to begin fiddling with dials and switches - Rainbow Dash working quickly to find Prince Blueblood on the castle's cameras.

While the pegasus frantically searches, Big Mac nervously trots out of the elevator and looks between the scared and beaten pegasus and the furious unicorn. Deciding to keep his muzzle closed for now, he just quietly watches for now. Suddenly, from the corner, Rainbow Dash calls out, "Mistress! Mistress Rarity! We have a visitor!"

The unicorn trots over as regally as possible to peer at the screen. There, via the cameras, she spies a purple unicorn sitting in a wheelchair using her magic to open the front door. Big Mac trots over towards the screen and blinks. "Hey, Twilight!"

Rainbow Dash peered at Big Macintosh as her brow furrowed. "You know this Celestian?" Rarity's riding crop slapped suddenly across Dash's rump once more as she cried out in pain. "Ow! Quit it! I mean, you know this pony?"

Big Mac nodded happily. "Well, 'course I do! Twilight Sparkle is a friend of mine!"

Rarity turned, her menacing glare boring through the brawny earth pony as she smiled wickedly. "I see... So this wasn't just a chance meeting... You came here on PURPOSE!"

As Rarity began trotting towards him, that menacing riding crop waving in the air magically, the work pony starts trotting backwards nervously. "I-uh... I tol' ya' my cart broke down. I was tellin' tha' truth!"

The unicorn turned up her nose at Big Mac's answer and spoke in a haughty tone. "This unicorn's name is not unknown to me..."

The crimson earth pony blinked once in disbelief. "Well, she's the librarian at Ponyville's library..."

Rarity fumed in anger. "She's also attached to Princess Celestia's Magical Defense Force researching what you would call friendship! Is this not so?"

Big Mac swallowed, his eyes darting towards that menacing riding crop worriedly. "I-ah... I don't know... Maybe...?"

Rainbow Dash then coughs. "The intruder has entered the building, Mistress Rarity..."

Looking towards Rainbow Dash, the pony gallops towards the screen and grasps a switch with her magic. "Then let us meet Twilight Sparkle... IN PERSON!" Flipping the switch, the magnet suddenly comes to life with a hum. Down in to foyer, Twilight Sparkle's wheelchair comes to life on it's own as she's yanked through the house, around Pinkamina and Sweetie Belle in their bedroom, and then up the stairs. Suddenly, Twilight Sparkle and her wheelchair burst through the lab's wall. Looking bewildered for a moment, the unicorn then let out a worried neigh as her chair is yanked by the magnet down the ramp, across the floor, and finally right next to Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

As Rarity rests a forehoof into Twilight's blanket covered lap, Twilight looks towards the other unicorn as she sits back in her wheelchair. "Rarity... We meet at last..."

Big Mac trot over and waves a hoof. "Heya, Twi'..."

The purple unicorn does a double-take. "Big Mac, what are you doing here!?"

Rarity's riding crop slaps menacing onto Twilight's wheel chair, causing the other unicorn and the earth pony to jump back in shock. "Oh, don't be so coy, Twilight..." Rarity's sultry voice did little to hide the catty anger hidden behind it. "I know all about how Big Mac and his 'sister' were sent here to check out the lays for you... Well, I can assure you that plans are to be changed."

Twilight folded her forehooves together as she glared at Big Mac. "I can assure you that Big Macintosh being here is a complete surprise to me. I came here to find Spike."

Big Mac started forward. "Twi', I done seen Spike, he's..."

Rarity rose a hoof to cover the earth pony's muzzle tip as she glared at the other unicorn. "Spike? What do you happen to know about Spike?"

Twilight just smiled wider. "I happen to know a great deal about a lot of things, as Princess Celestia's private student. You see, Spike happens to be... My Assistant!"

From behind the adjoining bedroom's curtains came a gasp from Applejack. Rarity's horn glows to life further, opening the curtains to reveal Prince Blueblood and Applejack trying to hide under the silken sheets. Twilight turns her head and lets out a gasp. "Applejack!"

The female earth pony turns to look at Twilight. "Twilight Sparkle!"

Then the male earth pony speaks up. "Applejack!"

She then turns to look at her brother. "Big Mac!"

Rarity then stomps her hoof in frustration. "My Prince!" Prince Blueblood just looks adoringly at Rarity as her voice retriggers his mental conditioning. Rarity fumes angrily. "Listen, Prince! I kidnapped and reprogrammed you! And I can BREAK YOU just as easily!"

Suddenly, a gong is rang and Pinkamina stands atop the ramp in her maid's uniform. "Mistress! The midnight snack is prepared!"

Rarity tosses her mane back as a haughty look crosses her face. "Excellent. Given the recent events, Gala Dresses are to be OPTIONAL!"


Doctor Whooves sits behind his desk, the stallion earth pony swirling a fish stick in custard as he nods hello. "Ah, let's see... Food has always been important to modern ponies. Why, even the Weeping Ponies need the food of our potential in life to survive! There's even the famous last meal of a condemned pony. But with this meal, and its informal garb, quite the scene is about to take place to finish rounding out our sordid tale. Let's watch and see what happens, shall we?"


The scene returns to a dining room, and all the ponies sitting around a long table. From the kitchen Pinkamina wheels in a covered meal cart as Rainbow Dash flies about to fill the glasses of each pony with punch. As Pinkamina reaches Rarity, the elegant unicorn uses her magic to lift up the tray - revealing a tray of beautifully decorated cupcakes. Lifting each cupcake with her magic, the fashionista lifts a cupcake to the plate of each pony around the table.

As the ponies move to take a bite of the cupcakes, Twilight Sparkle coughs. "We... Came here to discuss Spike."

Sweetie Belle lets out a gasp of shock. "Spike!"

Rarity shoots a dark glare at her sister before nickering out, "Mmmm, Spike... That's a rather tasty topic of discussion. Another cupcake, anyone?" Suddenly, a single thought appears on the faces of Twilight Sparkle, Big Macintosh, Applejack & Sweetie Belle as they in unison push the cupcakes as far from themselves as they can. Sweetie Belle rises from her spot, tears beginning to brim her young eyes as she whimpers out, "E-excuse me..." Galloping out of the room, she closes the door behind her as her young voice bellows out in anguish, "Oh no! Applebloom is gonna KILL ME! I promised her Spike'd be okay!"

As Prince Blueblood continues eating his cupcake unawares, Twilight Sparkle glares across the table at a smiling Rarity. "I knew Spike ran with a bad crowd, but it was worse than I imagined... Lunatarins."

Big Mac & Applejack let out a gasp in shock as Rarity just lets out a haughty laugh. "Go on, Twilight Sparkle... Or, shall I call you Twilight Sparkle, Celestia's Lover!"

The crimson earth pony rises to his hooves, glaring at Rarity as a bemused Rainbow Dash & Pinkamina look on. "Just what are ya' implyin', ya' harlot?"

The purple unicorn calls out, "IT'S ALL RIGHT!" As all eyes turn to her, a blush rises in her cheeks as she laughs nervously. "Eh-heh... I mean, it's all right, Big Mac. SOME ponies at this table just can't be honest with their feelings for other mares." The learned pony gives a knowing look between Applejack and Rarity as the orange earth pony now begins to blush. Rarity, meanwhile, just looks away with a haughty look. "Why, I have no idea what you are talking about, of course."

Applejack coughs at that. "She's talking about what we did in my room, you stubborn fashionista."

Rarity glares towards Applejack as her teeth clench in anger. "I thought we agreed never to talk about that, dear Applejack. NOTHING HAPPENED!"

Big Mac looked between his sister and Rarity questioningly. "But, I thought... I mean... Didn't you an' that Prince... But then you also..."

Applejack let out a heavy sigh. "Oh, Big Bro... I'll explain it to you later over some VERY big jugs of hard cider, all right?"

Sweetie Belle then bursts back into the room, a look of fury upon her face as she gallops up to head butt her sister's left thigh. "I've had enough! First you toss me aside, your own DAUGHTER that you still insist is just your sister..."

Rarity lets out a gasp in shock, her right hoof rising to her chest. "Sweetie Belle! I told you that you're JUST my sister! Really!"

Sweetie Belle just laughs at that. "Sure, that's why I was born two years AFTER our supposed parents died! But that's not the point! You tossed me aside for poor Spike! And then you betrayed his unending love by using him to brainwash Prince Blueblood here! You're like a sponge! You take, take, take and drain everything you can from us all! Element of Generosity, my rump! The only thing you give is your plot, and that's to get yourself ahead in the fashion world!"

Rarity glared down at Sweetie Belle as her magic began to alight in her horn. "That's it, I've had enough of you, little missy!" The table cloth upon the table awakens with the white unicorn's magic as she gives it a tug. The tablecloth is ripped off the table, revealing the glass top. But, under the table, is a Basilisk in a cage. As Sweetie Belle, Twilight Sparkle, Big Macintosh and Applejack look into the eyes of the beast, they all become encased in stone.

Recovering the table to hide the beast's gaze, Rarity fixes her mane as she sighs deeply. "It's so hard to have a good time." Pulling out a large couch, the white unicorn flops atop it as she lets out a whine. "Augh! My daughter has turned against me! And Prince Blueblood has turned out to be just like Spike in going for mares OTHER than me!" She looks up at Rainbow Dash as a worried look crosses her face. "Did... Did I make a mistake, imprinting Spike's love onto Prince Blueblood?"

Pinkamina suddenly throws down the tray of cupcakes as she glares at Rarity angrily. "Ooooh, I grow weary of Equestria! When are we going to return to the New Lunar Republic, huh!?"

Rarity turns and gives a sultry look towards the pink earth pony as she bats her eyes. "Ah, Pinkamina... I am indeed grateful towards you and your lover Rainbow Dash. You have both served me well in putting on this fashion show tonight. And loyalty such as yours shall not go unrewarded... You will discover that when the mood strikes me, I do live up to my reputation as the Element of Generosity."

Pinkamina stares at the unicorn for a moment in shock before whipping her head away. "I ask for nothing... from you!"

A hurt look crosses Rarity's face for but a moment, but is then replaces with a look of fury as she leaps to her forehooves. "Then you shall have it IN ABUNDANCE!" Stomping out of the dining room, she pauses to look back over her shoulder. "Come, we're ready for our final catwalk of the evening..." With that, she swishes her tail high in the air before walking out of the room.

After Rarity leaves, Spike peeks his head out of the kitchen and blinks. "What happened in here? Didn't they like the cupcakes I helped Pinkamina make?"


The scene shifts back to the inside of Doctor Whooves ship as he sits behind his desk. "Allonsy! It seems Big Mac & Applejack ended up meeting their friend Twilight Sparkle after all! And, just a few hours after leaving Ponyville on a simple delivery, both earth ponies had tasted... Forbidden fruit." Leaning back in his chair, his forehooves fold together as he sighs. "This alone was proof their host was a pony of quite loose morals and the bisexual persuasion... Not that that is a bad thing, of course. Whatever happens in the T.A.R.D.I.S. when alone with Master Whooves stays in the T.A.R.D.I.S.!"

Looking to and fro nervously, the earth pony swallows. "Ah, where was I...? Oh, yes. But what of this catwalk Rarity had spoken of? In an empty castle? In the middle of the night? What diabolical vision had ensnared that designer's vision now? Indeed, from what had happened so far, it seemed that this was definitely not going to be a Ponyville Picnic..."


Upon a darkened stage, Rarity rushes about putting finishing touches on the statues of Twilight Sparkle, Big Mac, Prince Blueblood and Applejack. Touching up each statue's makeup, she nods approvingly at the intimate attire adorning each statue. Then, slipping behind a curtain, she gives a nod towards DJ Pon-3 who starts bobbing her head. The unicorn DJ's horn begins a strobe effect as house music begins to fill the theater's air.

Rarity's magic alights, a spell bolt shooting from her horn to strike Prince Blueblood first. The stone covering about the stallion unicorn begins to crack and splinter before exploding into harmless dust floating away behind the stallion. As a spotlight alights onto Prince Blueblood, it's revealed he's wearing black silk panties over his plot, and across his withers and chest is a matching black silk bra.

As the Prince begins strutting down the catwalk to show off the outfit, the next magical bolt zips through the air to strike Twilight Sparkle. As the stone cracks and explodes away, it reveals the purple unicorn in a schoolgirl outfit no academy would ever allow! The pleated skirt is far too short, and shows off the white cotton panties covering her plot. Her hind legs are covered in knee-high white socks, and her rear hooves are capped with Mary Jane shoes specially formed for pony hooves. Her upper body is adorned with a sheer white blouse with a dipping neckline, and resting upon her muzzle are a pair of decorative eyeglasses. Finally, it seems her mane has been reshaped into twin pigtails on each side of her face.

As the blushing unicorn mare starts trotting towards the catwalk, the third magic bolt leaps out to strike Big Mac's in the rump. As the stone explodes, it reveals Big Mac wearing a black G-String thong. The pouch in the full front has the pattern of a tuxedo vest upon it, and about his neck is a red bow tie. Squinting up at the spotlight, the earth pony just gives a shrug and starts to trot down the catwalk himself.

The final magical bolt strikes Applejack, and it reveals the earth pony to be in a finely detailed outfit. The pony is wearing a leather one piece bikini of sorts, and all four of her legs are covered in lacy black fishnets. Over her head are affixed reins, and in her muzzle is a bit. As the earth pony's nostrils flare in outrage, she glares at Rarity behind the curtain before trotting down the catwalk to join the others.

Rarity trots out onto the stage, back in her first outfit of the night as she waves out at the open air of the theater. "Thank you, thank you all! I am so proud of these final outfits."

"Final is so accurate of you, Rarity."

Rarity pauses, turning to see Rainbow Dash and Pinkamina in Shadowbolt costumes while Rainbow Dash holds a squirming blue unicorn in her forehooves. "Let go of me, you foolish ponies," the unicorn with a silver mane and tail begins. "I can't believe they cast me, the Great and Powerful Trixie, as the gun in this blasted movie!"

Rarity lets out a gasp, her forehooves rising to her muzzle in shock. "A... Gun!? But why? Why are you doing this, Rainbow Dash? Was not Princess Luna impressed with my fashion show?"

Pinkamina lets out a dark laugh as Rainbow Dash chuckles. "You're not as awesome as Pinkamina and I am, Rarity! So Princess Luna decreed you were to remain here in Equestria... After learning a lesson on how to not mistreat other ponies!"

Rarity turns, trying to run away, but Pinkamina is too quick. As Rainbow Dash aims Trixie's horn at the white unicorn, the pink earth pony's whips a riding crop across the blue unicorn's rump. As Trixie lets out a whinny of shock, her horn explodes a bolt of magic towards Rarity that explodes in to smoke as it hits.

As the smoke fades away, Rarity looks down at herself and gasps in horror. "Oh, my goodness! NOOOO! You... You dressed me in POLYESTER! Oh, this is WORSE THAN DEATH!" Pulling out her couch once more, the unicorn flops herself onto the couch as she tries to cover her face to deny she was now wearing a neon green polyester pantsuit straight out of the seventies.

As the other ponies came back from the end of the catwalk, Rainbow Dash nods towards them slowly. "Y'all should get out of here while you still can, and take Rarity with you. We're about to Sonic Rainboom this entire house back to the moon's New Lunar Republic in ten seconds flat."

Twilight Sparkle gasps loudly. "But... What of Sweetie Belle?"

Pinkamina gives a light giggle. "Oh, you silly pony! She's outside already with Spike who is still VERY much alive! Don't worry, I didn't make him into cupcakes! I have no idea how that silly rumor even started about me! I mean, pony and dragon-flavored cupcakes!? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!"

A look of relief crossed Twilight's face as she and the rest of the group gathered up Rarity and headed out of the house quickly. Spitting out her bit, Applejack glared at the still whimpering Rarity. "Jus' wait till I get you home, Rarity! I'ma make you my personal mule for this!"

Rarity looks up, stars of hope in her eyes as she gasps. "You... You mean it? I mean, oh no! Not a mule! NOT A MULE!"

As the group heads out the doors, Rainbow Dash releases Trixie who gallops out the door after the group worriedly. Looking around the empty stage, the teal pegasus lets out a laugh. "Oh man, did you see that? That was the most AWESOME prank ever, Pinkamina!"

The pink pony nods and smiles brightly, her mane growing its normal poofiness as she giggles. "Oh, yes! And now, it's time to demolish the movie set!" Pulling down the goggles of her flight suit, she grins happily. "Ready to carry me, Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow Dash leaps into the air, the pegasus pulling on her goggles before swooping down to catch Pinkamina in her forehooves. "Mmm, I did promise to let you experience a Sonic Rainboom first hoof, didn't I? Well, let's do this!" Streaking up into the air, the pair breaks through the skylight and up into the night sky. Once high enough into the air, Pinkamina hugs her body tightly into Rainbow Dash's as she nuzzles the pegasus back. "Mmmmm, it's so cold up here! But it's warm with you, my love..."

Rainbow Dash blushes behind the flight suit as she nuzzles back lovingly. "Pinkie, we don't have time for that now... You know I love ya', too! But ya' gotta hold tight! It's time to destroy the movie set!" Turning downwards, the pair start streaking down towards the wooden castle in a twin streak of pink and rainbow. As they reach the house, an explosion of pink and rainbows radiates outwards to obliterate the entire structure into nothingness.

As a dust cloud fills the surrounding area, from out of the cloud trots Doctor Whooves who nods sagely outwards. "And crawling," he begins in a serious tone. "Upon Equestria's face. Some insects called the pony race. I'm lost in time and lost in space. And this movie had... No meaning." And with that, he steps into his T.A.R.D.I.S. and shuts the door, leaving nothing left in the clearing.

Comments ( 11 )

Pretty good, I would not expect these two would mix so well and maintain a fairly pony tone.

Poor Trixie, only to have a cameo as the gun.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Been a RHPS fangirl since I was young. Definitely reading :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Minimoog Voyager deleted Aug 21st, 2014

Why does this story have more character tags when other's can't?

5161465
Grandfathered in...?

5165180 How did you grandfathered it in?!

5165245
Um, I posted it back in 2012 before they changed how many characters could be selected, thus the story being grandfathered into the new method?

Ha, I was wondering when someone would make a cross-over like this. Brilliant how you rewrote some of the songs, though it needed a little bit more of the singing and dancing that the movie was infamous for, in my opinion.

If it's any consolidation, I actually have plans on making a RHPS-MLP Crossover myself, with a cast listing all planned out and everything. After reading this, I think I have a better understanding of keeping a balance between shows without overdoing either or.

Over all, happy to have found this gem, and enjoyed reading it.

Login or register to comment