• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 16,669 Views, 303 Comments

Noble Six - InfinitySlayer



Noble Six was a hero. He is remembered for his death. He will be remembered for how he continued living.

  • ...
56
 303
 16,669

Sequel: The Lone Wolves

ITS HERE!!!

Book Two in this series is now available, follow this link to read. Thank you for your support in all you do.

Sincerely,
InfinitySlayer

P.S.
You guys are awesome.

Comments ( 26 )

5107320 Agent 117 would probably help Six, if Six were to get the chance to explain.

5107641
Strange question...can any of you see my cover art? I can't see it from my computer. If not, how do I get the cover art thing to work?

5404789 true but the chief will always be the best of the best

So this tops my charts for the worst fanfiction ever made. It was like watching a train wreck trigger the apocalypse and spread that across the universe. This... I don't even know how people enjoy pieces of trash like this. The hell, man. Why don't you go read MIA before trying to write more pieces of shit. Thanks.

6882966
I totally agree with you. She can buck through a rock(I think), but can that rock survive a 30000 ft drop, and gets beat by a 1.5 ft tall pony? Nerfed much? To make it worse you could have just teabagged the armor creator by doing that.

6882969 Well from my understanding, body armor doesn't stop blunt force trauma, though considering the technology it would probably be something more akin to a metal railing with a baseball bat. Though attacks in hand to hoof would be somewhat kinda effective, it'll drain the shields at a good pace depending on the impact.

6950334 Oh, but "Well done, Spartan" is still in there. Forgot that part. Thanks!

6958111 I almost take offense at people calling my people cowards. Than I remember WWI WWII and the Spy

Spartans Never Die. They Are Only Missing In Action

Now I wanna read this dammit.

Ша нщг зге ершы штещ пщщпду екфтдфеук фтв нщг лтщц црфе шь ыфнштп ерут куздн ыфнштп Снлф Иднфе

7120396
I tried putting whatever that is into Google Translate, but I came up with gibberish, so...
littlefun.org/uploads/5217a194c856110b13000006_736.jpg

7120531 If you put this into google translate and you know what im saying then reply saying Cyka Blyat. Is what i said

7426924 It's not really an FTL Drive, the Slipspace drive 'Bends' Space to travel long distances in a short amount of time. FTL just propels the ship at very high speeds.

7493369 Yet they can use their 'hands'. At least the Elites would atleast havé one energy sword, no army or group is completely unarmed.

7120531 NEVER use google translate.

7493748
I didn't clearly explain it in the chapter (and perhaps I should go back and edit this in), but the reason the Covenant spectators were entirely unarmed was in order to prevent them from stealing the privilege of taking the Spartan's life from the commander.

I really need to go back and clean up this story a bit...:twilightsheepish:

7516065
I can concur with your grievances on his strength in the first few chapters. Upon reflection, I believe I over-Nerfed him in the beginning in order to establish the following plot; however, there are also some physical reasons why he may be weaker, such as the long sleep in the Banshee and the crash landing on Equestria (yes, I know he did the same thing on Reach).

Progressively, he does however grow stronger as the story unfolds. I can totally understand wanting a wrecking-ball Spartan-in-Equestria story; however, I attempted to make something different to stand out from the huge crowd of overpowered Spartan tales.

Thank you for your input!

ok this was pretty decent despite the fact that YOU MADE A FREAKIN SPARTAN WEAK in the first few chapters!:twilightangry2:
darn you!:trollestia:

8103830
Heh, this story really needs a rewrite... I can't blame people for finding numerous errors with this story, as I go back and reread it I'm rather disappointing in what I thought was high quality writing for me at the time. Thank you for pointing out my atrocious lack of pronouns in this entire story,that and other criticisms keep me focused for future stories.

8754082
also classified...

'Spartans never die'

So that means Jorge is floating around in space while the rest are waiting to respawn.

9537754
Lol, I can just picture that now

Login or register to comment