• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 3,393 Views, 167 Comments

AGAIN?! - Rose Quartz



The Mane six think that one kid (or two/three in Rarity and Applejack's case) isn't enough

  • ...
46
 167
 3,393

Ch.26 A Special Project

One school day, Twilight's daughter Love In The Mist (Or Misty for short) was talking to her friends Hope Diamond and Cheese Whiz, until Miss Cheerilee walked in with a smile on her face.

"Class settle down" said Miss Cheerilee "I have a special announcement to make"

"What is it Miss Cheerilee?", asked Pound Cake

"This Friday is Family Appreciation Day"

All the foals cheered except for Misty. Then Cheerilee gave details about it. The bell rang, and all the foals ran out.

"Bye kids, don't forget about Family Appreciation Day", called Cheerilee.

Misty walked in a depressed manner back to her castle (The rainbow friendship castle that Twilight lives in now). Her friends saw how sad she was, so they walked up to her.

"Howdy Misty" greeted Bloomburg "What's buggin ya?"

"I don't have anypony to bring for Family Appreciation day", explained Misty

"What do you mean?", asked Autumn "You have your mom and dad"

"Yeah, but I already brought mom in when I was in first grade. And dad in second"

"You can always bring one of them in again", suggested Whiz

"But I wanna bring in someone new" explained Misty "Enough about me, who are you guys bringing in?"

"Im bringing in my Uncle Mac", said Bloomburg

"Im bringing in my Aunt Maud", said Whiz "My mom always says that she's a lot of fun"

"Im bringing in Aunt Sweetie Belle", said Hope "And Magnum's bringing in our grandfather"

"I was gonna invite Aunt Applebloom", said Autumn "I was gonna invite Auntie Applejack, but she has to watch the twins and Johnny while Uncle Mel is working the apple cart"

"And Im inviting my Aunt Scootaloo", said Razor Wind "I want her to tell everybody about her scooter derbies"

"That's cool you guys", replied Misty "I'd love to stay and chat but my mom's probably looking for me. I'll see you guys later"

Misty used her magic to teleport to the castle.