• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 2,364 Views, 92 Comments

A Journey Through Ice And Fire - KRissCHu573



After Sombra's defeat, Twilight and her friends are sent to another world...with some aditional side effects.

  • ...
10
 92
 2,364

Notes about the story. Not a chapter!

The following is not a part of the story, as said in the title, so you are not obliged to read it, but it has a few pointers and warnings regarding the story, which you might want to make note of. Again I repeat, reading this is completely in your choice to do, I simply recomend doint it.

Okay, I belive you guys have got by now, but if someone hasn't picked up what I've put down, basically the Dragonborn in the fic is the level 121 Nord I made after I first brought this fic down, because I needed to get a better feel for writing about a nord, by playing one. I'm doing this to clarify some things, which I might miss to say as the story goes, but are not esential to the plot(so don't worry, you will not have your fun spoiled), to avoid future confusion.

Gear:

Weaponry:

So, kicking off the list of things I wish to bring to light is the guy's gear, first of which - the weapons he has.

He is in possesion of the entire gear I have ingame(most of which custom made by me). That includes: Bow of Blazing Winter - Dragonbone bow, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with fire and frost damage; Dragonbone Arrows; Inferno Soul Eater - Dragonbone Greatsword, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with fire damage and soul capture(that's the two handed sword you read him use in the first chapter, mighty useful for filling up soul gems); Shocking Chill - Dragonbone Greatsword, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with frost and lightning damage; Sword of Blazing Winter - Dragonbone sword, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with fire and frost damage; Flaming Spark - Dragonbone sword, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with fire and lightning damage.

Armor:

Next we have the armor you saw him in.

Dragonscale Chestplate, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with +% health and stamina regen; Dragonscale Gauntlets, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with +% more damage with one and two handed weapons; Dragonscale Boots, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with +% frost and lightning resist; Ring of Revival(+much% health regen); Necklace of Firewalker(+much% fire resist); The Jagged Crown, upgraded to legendary on the grindstone, and double enchanted with +% more damage with bows and +% magica regen;

There are also other items in his possesion, but how he got them will be explained later on in the story. The same goes for The Jagged Crown.


Skills:

Maxed out: Light Armor, Lock Picking, Marksmanship, Smithing, Enchanting, One-Handed, Two-Handed, Destruction and Restoration skill trees. Master Level spells of the last two learned.


Quest chains:

Complete:

Thieves' Guild, Mages' College, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, Dawn Guard, A Daedra's Best Friend, Azura's Starr, A Night To Remember, the one where you save a girl for the priestesses in the temple of Dibela, the ones where you interact with the Daedric princes' Malakath, Dagon, the chick that gives you Dawnbringer, Hearcine and the crazy guy.

In progress:

Main Story, Imperial Legion.

Will be done during the story:

Dragonborn full DLC walkthrough.

As you can see, a lot of stuff will be happening, so you have a choice. Go through them, before they come out, so you avoid spoilers through your play of the game. Or, you can sit back and wait for them to be told as a story to you.

In any case I am obliged to say, prepare yourself for A LOT of game spoilers, but if you have already gone through the stuff, then you will get pleasant re-visits from familiar, loved or hated, characters from those chains.

NOTE:

The story begins around the end of the first third of the Main Story quest chain, in the time your invitation for the Thalmor Party is arranged.


That's all I had to say. Thank you for going through this. I hope you enjoy the rest of the fic that is to come. Have a good one~!