• Published 20th Jan 2014
  • 3,774 Views, 132 Comments

The Misadventures of Osaka Jones - RabidTonberry



Meet Osaka Jones a Human turned colorful pony that fell out of the sky into Equestria. Now he's stuck in a world where the strongest drink is cider...

  • ...
19
 132
 3,774

"Osaka?"

“Osaka?”

“Osaka?”

“Osaka?”

“Get up you sleepy head.”

I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at me. Long black hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, a goddess to my eyes.

“Elizabeth?” a questioned, reaching out to her. I grabbed hold and pulled her down onto the bed with me. My lips met hers and held her as close as I could. She relished the contact letting me rollover and pin her down beneath me. I break the kiss choosing to just stare in her eyes for as long as I can.

“Osaka, what’s gotten into you this morning mister?” she asked trying to sound annoyed by the whole thing, but her smile gave away the truth. She loved it.

I smiled at her, “Nothing…just a weird dream,” I answered.

“About?”

“Something about ponies…it’s already almost gone.”

She rolled her eyes, “You’re a weird one you know that? Sometimes I wonder why I ever married you,” she playfully teased.

“I believe it was because you found my weirdness completely irresistible. Believe those were your exact words after our second date,” I teased back with a knowing grin.

“Oh, hush you,” she struggled underneath me and gave me a semi annoyed look. “You know I would love to remain here underneath you and see where this goes, but breakfast is getting cold and you’re not the only one I need to wake up this morning.”

“We can let her sleep a little longer,” I smirked.

“Sorry love, Alex and I have errands to run,” she said sounding disappointed.

“Screw that. Let’s be lazy and stay in bed all day.”

She leaned up and gave me a quick kiss, “Sorry love, now come on and get off me.”

“Okay,” I relented, pouting.

“Oh don’t give me that. There’s always tonight,” she winked. “Now hurry up and put on some pants,” she said heading out of our bedroom.

I sighed and rolled out of bed and headed to the restroom. After doing my business I went to the sink and splashed some water on my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Short messy brown hair, green eyes, well maintained beard stubble. I stepped back and looked at the rest of my body. Lean, skinny, with slight muscle, pale skin, I smiled at myself before putting on a pair of jeans and a white shirt that were lying on the floor.

I walked down the stairs and headed into the kitchen. I was greeted with the wonderful sight of pancakes. I smiled as I helped myself to a plate. I had just sat down when I felt something grab ahold of me around my waist. I looked down at the little girl that was hugging me.

“Morning Daddy,” she squeaked out.

I smiled and ruffled her messy black hair, “Morning squirt.”

She pulled away and pouted at me, “My name isn’t squirt,” she grumbled.

“Oh it isn’t?” I teased.

“No it’s Alex,” she frowned.

“Oh it is? I’m so sorry I forgot your name Alex! Here take my pancakes as a sign of my forgiveness,” I continued in an overdramatic fashion making her giggle.

“Your silly,” she giggled out as she took a seat.

“That I am,” I smiled, sliding my pancakes over to her. “So what are your plans for today?” I asked as I got up to go the kitchen to grab another plate of food.

“First Mommy is going to take me to the doctor for a checkup, then we’re going to get lunch, and then we are going to die?”

I turned on my heel and looked at her, “Huh?”

She looked at me, “Mommy and I are going to die?”

I frowned, “Why would you say something like that sweetie?”

“Cause it’s true dear,” Elizabeth said walking into the room. “On the way home we are going too collided with a semi. I will die during the impact. Alex will follow shortly after once the car catches on fire. We will die and you will be left alone,” she continued walking closer to me.

I started to back away, “Wha…what are you talking about?”

“You will be all alone in this little house with nothing but your memories and our stuff to keep you company, but it doesn’t have to be that way.” Eight sharp appendages made of glass, and metal forced their way through her skin dripping blood, pus, and oil. Her eyes were blue and slitted. She smiled showing off sharp crooked jagged teeth. “You can always die with us,” she growled falling forward letting her new legs catch herself before she bolted for me like a demented spider.

I ran,
and screamed.
I bolted out of the kitchen.
I skidded into the living room and stopped in my tracks.

“Don’t you want to be with us Daddy,” Alex asked as the skin around her face began to peel and bubble.

I didn’t answer.

“All you would have to do is,” the skin around her lips melted revealing fangs, “FEED US YOUR PAIN!” she screeched lunging forward.

I tried to dodge but I was grabbed from behind by legs made of metal and glass. I couldn’t move. All I could do was struggle as Alex bit into my neck and ripped out my throat.

I bolted awake sitting straight up. I panted as my eyes adjusted to the dark room I was in.

“Osaka?” a half-awake voice asked.

My eyes began to slowly adjust to the dark and I looked to my side. I saw a pair of groggy, pink colored eyes looking at me.

“Rainbow?” I questioned.

She jumped at me wrapping her hooves around me, holding me tight. “You featherbrain, do you know how worried I was?” she muttered.

“Worried?” I repeated. “Why what happened?” I asked confused.

She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. “What’s the last thing you remember?” she asked.

I scrunched up my face in thought, “I remember challenging Surprise to a drink off…and that’s about it. Everything after that is a bit fuzzy,” I eventually replied.

“Well the good news is that you won,” she chuckled. “The bad news is that you suffered a severe case of alcohol poisoning and have been passed out at the hospital for the past week and a half.”

“A week and a half,” I repeated my eyes widening in surprise. “Don’t tell me I need a new a new liver?”

“Surprisingly no, according to the doctor your body was perfectly fine it just needed time to recover. We just didn’t know that it would take this long for you to wake up,” she said giving me a slightly annoyed look.

“Sorry,” I chuckled. “So how is-” I paused after hearing a low groan coming from underneath the covers. Curiously I lifted the cover slightly up and saw the faint outline of an orange furred ball curled up at my side. “Scootaloo?” I asked looking back up at Rainbow.

“Yeah, the squirt refused to leave your side till you woke up,” she said reaching out and lightly petting Scootaloo’s side. “Looks like she’s grown quite attached to you,” she giggled.

“It appears so,” I smiled down at Scootaloo as I lowered the cover back over her and tucked her in. “Soo what’s your excuse?” I said looking back at Rainbow and smirking.

“Wha uh,” she stuttered, pausing to clear her throat. “What do you mean,” she asked lightly blushing in the dark.

“Don’t try to deny it. I can tell you were asleep as well before I woke up, and knowing you I bet you were by my side the whole time as well.”

“So what if I was,” Rainbow huffed, while trying to hide her blushing face from my sight.

“I’m not making fun of you Rainbow,” I chuckled. “I think it’s sweet. It’s nice to know that you care that much for me,” I smiled.

Rainbow lightly smiled back.

“Rainbow,” I paused. “I think it’s time I told you somethings,” I frowned looking away.

Rainbow blinked and smiled. She put a hoof on my shoulder, “It’s okay Osaka. You don’t have to tell me now. There will be plenty of time for that once you get out of here. Right now it’s late and you still need your rest.”

I smiled and nodded at her as I settled back into the bed, “Goodnight Rainbow.”

“Night Osaka,” she said returning the smile as she settled back into the chair that sat by my bed, “I’ll see you in the morning.”

Author's Note:

Here's a short sub par chapter for you guys. I promise the next one will be longer.
As usual
Like
Dislike
Follow
Comment
Send death threats
Whatever makes you happy

Happy Holidays Everyone
-RabidTonberry