• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 1,062 Views, 3 Comments

Dinner for One - GivingSpider



Queen Chrysalis is hungry and elects to fix that by summoning a certain Unicorn DJ to her chambers.

  • ...
6
 3
 1,062

Chapter 1

Characters used are property of their respective owners.

-

Vinyl Scratch took a moment to observe the landscape one last time before passing through the large iron doors. The Changeling capital wasn’t all that different from some of the more crowded parts of any other city she’d been to. She saw a vast array of Changelings going about their business and for a moment it was as if she was still among Ponies. The sharp structures favoring black wood and metal almost resembled what the elite parts of Canterlot might look like if the whole thing with Nightmare Moon ended differently. The pace of the streets was slowly changing as the sun went down just as it would in Manehattan.

She turned her attention away from the sights and directed it to the Changeling to her left. He had been a quiet escort the entire trip except for when it came time to collect her. She had just finished putting on a set for a club downtown that had a mixed crowd of Changelings and Ponies wearing simple grey collars. She reached up and touched the one decorating her own neck. Back before the ‘Pony Friendly’ harvesting altars were built this kind of thing would not have gone over well.

Her horn glowed faintly and the collar found itself unfastened. Sure the crowd seemed to have fun with their ‘role-play’ party but it wasn’t her thing. Not in public anyway; and not for casual meeting either. The collar levitated for a moment before Vinyl secured it around the Changeling’s neck. He did nothing except for pushing open the large black metal doors.

She smirked again. A royal guard came to collect her and since then it became more and more clear that he had in reality very little authority over the Queen’s ‘favorite’. He didn’t protest too much over her playing one last song, he didn’t complain a whole lot when she insisted on one drink for the road, and after some probing she got him to have one himself. Under other circumstances she would test the fence further and insist that she ride him to their destination, but when one is summoned by royalty you don’t procrastinate too much.

At least that one time when hired to DJ for Princess Twilight Sparkle’s birthday she didn’t do a lot of wasting time. Not that she thought there would be any serious repercussions for tardiness; it would just have been bad business practice. Queen Chrysalis’s summons were never a business matter.

The Changeling kept near her side as they traversed the grand entryway and the halls to follow. Large cast iron flambeaus kept the corridors well lit and allowed the master craft internal masonry to be seen despite night having fallen. It didn’t look like the outside had suggested. She paused to watch the flames dance and took a mental note of the tempo. This hall could use some wubs.

She resumed her journey through the structure as she notes and beats drummed through her head. She never really felt a lot of motivation for writing music back in Ponyville. Her former roommate Octavia had the knack for creating but not her. At least not until she heard about how many of her favorite tracks had spread like the PonyPox through the Changelings shortly after tensions had been traded for treaties. Shortly after that she heard that some Changeling artists had dabbled in her favorite genre. Deciding that she had to see the culture for herself was inevitable. Being surrounded by the different interpretation of the sounds just woke up something in her.

She grinned to herself as a familiar track started pumping in her head. She wanted so badly to create that she finally did it just last year. She sampled different speeds and pitches of groups of Changelings ‘buzzing’ and used it in place of traditional percussion to set the tempo. She mixed it with traditional Pony wubs and had some attractive offers thanks to ‘Ground -1’.

Her concentration was shaken when it clicked that she was no longer walking. Heavy doors behind her closed and she was standing in a simple room. There were no torch like fixtures along the walls and there was a lone window covered by a heavy tapestry. The only source of light was from a roaring fireplace in the back of the room and the only furniture was a large bed covered with various sizes of pillows. She took some steps forward as a familiar figure slowly stepped into the only lit area of the room.

The Queen of the Changelings smiled when their eyes met. Vinyl mused on the past year. Writing that first song expanded into writing her first ten. She refused to sign under any label because she liked to hear them beg for her to even look at the contracts. She let the growing need to have her part of any publishing company swell and decided just to toss the documents up in the air and went with the one that landed closest to her.

Seeing that it came from the local Monarch was a shock. Hearing that Chrysalis liked her music more than she liked the theoretical income she would generate was another surprise. Seeing her ‘manager’ constantly during recording sessions pretty much followed the theme.

Becoming friends was an uneasy process. Chrysalis wasn’t one for small talk and Vinyl didn’t care for mixing business with pleasure. Weeks became months and they gradually warmed up to one another; and one night the Unicorn surrendered to a growing attraction and without warning or provocation she gave the Changeling matron a minute worth of tongue.

She fought laughing out loud. The Queen hid in her palace for two days after that.

Chrysalis approached the Pony and she showed her fangs. Her eyes shined with longing and Vinyl; although enjoying the ambience of the moment grew sick of the perpetual silence.

“You remember what we discussed this morning baby?”

Chrysalis only nodded and her horn glowed. A pale aura engulfed Vinyl’s body and she found herself levitated onto the bed. Like a predator stalking its prey the large Changeling purposefully climbed up next to her. The larger creature lied down beside her companion and gently ran the point on one of her hooves down Vinyl’s spine. The aura faded and Chrysalis slowly nuzzled her. She spoke with a deal of authority.

“I remember. It’s why I had you summoned instead of waiting. I’ve wanted this for a long time now.”

The Queen slowly dragged her fangs over the Unicorn’s cutie mark, who released a surprised gasp in response. Chrysalis went on with her words but added restraint and concern.

“If for any reason you want to stop just say ‘Mercy’.”

Vinyl nodded and inched into Chrysalis’s body and planted several soft kisses up her neck.

“If I pass out you stop.” Vinyl responded with equal seriousness. “You’re allowed to touch and squeeze everything except for the front door downstairs.”

“So if I say…” Chrysalis slowly went on with lust in her voice “got creative with my horn and turned you over”

Vinyl interrupted her with a passionate kiss before speaking. “No penetration back there either babe. This is just a special dinner for my favorite gal.”

Chrysalis grinned before returning the kiss. Vinyl stepped it further and explored the interior of the Queen’s mouth with her tongue, occasionally lightly moving it over a fang. Chrysalis did not understand the Unicorn’s fascination with her sharp teeth; and didn’t ask. She instead elected to roll the musician onto her stomach and using her front hooves she gently encouraged Vinyl to spread her front and back legs outward. She gently teased her lower back with one of her wings and spoke to her again.

“I see that mounting wasn’t taken off the table.”

She slowly laid her body on the Pony and pressed just enough of her weight to hold her captive down. She gently dragged her teeth across Vinyl’s neck and up the side of her face. Chrysalis gently licked the base of her horn and a faint glow overtook her own.

She tasted it. The love the Unicorn felt for her. It was delicious. Vinyl gave a slight gasp as the foreign sensation crept over her body. She let her back soak in the heat from her lover’s body and moaned softly as she continued to tease her horn. Chrysalis grinned and gently pressed herself down more as her captive started to squirm. She whispered gently into Vinyl’s ear a single word: “Test.”

“Mercy. Continue” was the Pony’s response and Chrysalis sampled more of the energy her companion had to offer. The warmth of love slowly filled her and the taste of pure emotions flooded her senses. She paused and could have sworn that she could feel a steady stream of wubs pulsing in the night. She stopped pleasing the base of the Unicorn’s horn and slowly guided her onto her back without fully releasing her from the embrace. Vinyl stole another kiss once she was fully facing the Changeling on top of her. Chrysalis took note of how it felt different this time. She felt a tad weaker.

“Test.”

“Mercy. Continue.”

Chrysalis pressed her lips against the Unicorn again before slowly dragging her fangs over her neck and shoulders. Her horn glowed and thin tendrils of green energy bound Vinyl’s limbs to the corners of the bed. She continued to slowly drain the creature under her while teasing flesh with her teeth. Vinyl slowly tested the strength of her magic bonds and playfully squirmed under the hungry Changeling. Chrysalis was in a state of ecstasy. She saw images of ravaging the Unicorn dance in the back of her mind. Hunger and love were slowly giving way to raw lust.

“…mercy…”

Vinyl’s soft spoken word snapped her back to reality and she stopped feeding. The chains of energy faded and Vynil slowly rolled onto her side. Chrysalis settled down next to her and gently began spooning her. She heard Vinyl’s labored breaths and gave a loving squeeze to her partner. Vinyl slowly brought up her front legs to press Chrysalis’s own against her chest.

“…I…love…you…” Vinyl softly spoke as sleep’s embrace started to take her. She barely heard Chrysalis confidently respond with “Love you more”.

“…we…need…to…do…this…again…some…time…”

“Only after you’ve fully recovered your strength. This type of play is risky as it is.”

Comments ( 3 )

.... This....

This is the closest thing to straight up clop I've ever read voluntarily. It's not badly written. It's actually very good. But...:rainbowderp:

I'd never really considered the intersection of BDSM rules and changeling feeding. I like it! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment