• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 934 Views, 12 Comments

The Curse Of The Alicorn - Misty Skyshadow



Being an alicorn takes responsibility. But one thing scars your life by being an alicorn. And Twilight Is about to find out.

  • ...
4
 12
 934

The letter

Dear Twilight,
I need you to come to canterlot palace, alone. I need to talk to you about something, I hope you are not too busy. (I know how you are these days.)
Sincerely,
Princess Celestia. Celestia sighed. She knew it was going to be a long day to come. Her clock chimed the hour, and she knew it was her time to raise her sun back across the land of Equestria. She walked over to her balcony, she saw her sister standing there.
"Good morning Luna!" She said cheerfully.
"You as well sister, and how was thou' slumber?" Luna said.
"Great, glad you asked!" She said.
Luna turned her gaze back upon the sky, and lowered her moon. Then Celestia raised her sun across the land, leaving Equestria, in brightness. The Celestia remembered about her letter, she walked back into her room, and she called on her magic to help her. There was a bright yellow aura around her horn, she levitated the letter over to herself, and sent it to Twilight.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, Spike?" Twilight said.
"Yeah? What is it?" He said back to her.
"Are there an- BURP!" A letter popped up in green smoke.
Twilight levitated it over to herself.
Dear Twilight,
I need you to come to canterlot palace, alone. I need to talk to you about something, I hope you are not too busy. (I know how you are these days.)
Sincerely,
Princess Celestia. Twilight giggled at the sentence, '(I know how you are these days.)'.
"Spike, I need you to take a letter. STAT!" Twilight said.
"Ok, sure." He said back.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Princess Celestia,
I can come today, would three- o'clock work out for you? I bet what your going to say to me is important. And I won't bring anypony, or Spike. I won't bring him, I swear. And I hope I can come at three.
Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle. Celestia then sent a letter back saying that three o'clock would work and it is very important that she come at three-o'clock. So Celestia watched at waited, as the hours ticked by, when finally three-o'clock came.
"Here we go Celestia, you can do this." Celestia mumbled to herself.
She heard the throne room doors open. Three words came to her mind. Twilight was here.

Author's Note:

I hope you wait for chapter three!