• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 4,533 Views, 54 Comments

Night at the Poison Apple - NintendoGal55



Fluttershy has the uncomfortable fact of revealing a couple of secrets to her friends. Not least of which being that she's still part vampire fruit bat...

  • ...
9
 54
 4,533

Part Three

Author's Note:

This is where it gets better! :D Pretty much! X3 I hope!

So, this is the end! ...Not really. There's an epilogue!

The thing is, as you can see, since this story takes place over the span of a single evening (and one morning scene) in a contained environment, it was going to be a long one-shot. But I figured it better to split it into three, plus the epilogue.

Enjoy!

“Have a good rest, Alia…” Fluttershy said as she closed the door behind them. She turned to Rainbow Dash, realizing yet again how close they were, most especially to her room. “Rainbow…”

Looking at her dear friend, who was beginning to be seen as something more so, Rainbow shot her a wolfish grin, “Yeah, Flutters? Something on your mind?”

“I… I…” Fluttershy blushed, managing to meet her eyes. She came closer to her friend, bringing a hand to her neck. This was not good. It was as if Rainbow was a giant apple. She may as well have been, at this point. “I want to… to… to…”

“You want to?...” Rainbow held a hand out and rolled a finger around the air coyly. It was not hard to tell what she wanted to do, but she would rather hear it from her first.

Fluttershy removed her jacket, exposing her yellow bat wings completely. They were flared to attention, as if she were ready to take flight. Much like before, they were big enough to wrap around herself for sleeping, even big enough to wrap around someone else. She looked to Rainbow, her pink-red eyes gleaming, and stepped over. Bringing her arms around her, Fluttershy allowed her bat wings to come around, but not enough to wrap just yet.

“I want to… take you to my room…” She cooed, a bit nervously.

“And I, for one, would love to see your room,” Rainbow replied in a teasing voice, holding Fluttershy by the hips. “But we do have a dinner reservation in about half an hour. You sure it can’t wait just a bit more? Just to give me a bit more time to work you up?”

‘No… I want you so bad… I want to hold you in my wings… Sleep with you upside down… Make love to you all night… Ngh…. Will I be able to hold out?’

Fluttershy trembled a little, “I-I-I want to wait… I just… Okay…”

With a smirk, Rainbow took her hand and started to lead her back down stairs. “Hey, just because you gotta wait doesn’t mean we can’t still be flirty. I’m looking forward to that part.”

“You’ll be getting me worked up….” Fluttershy murmured, having to resist the urge to dig her heels and lead her over to her room.

“Yeah, that’s the idea,” Rainbow stated playfully. “This makes things a bit more fun.”

‘Don’t hold back… do like you were earlier… flirt… get her worked up, too… make her want you...’

“Well… how about you?” Fluttershy sidled up against her, purring, “Aren’t you feeling... anxious?

With a chuckle, Rainbow made sure she was as close as possible. “Anxious? A little bit… But more than anything, I’m excited. Maybe even a bit frisky, if you know what I’m saying?”

It thrilled Fluttershy to see more and more that Rainbow wanted this just as much as she did. She circled an arm around her torso, even wrapping one wing around her back.

“I’m feeling frisky… I’m having a hard time keeping my hands off you…” Fluttershy purred sensually.

“Then this will be a fun night,” Dash replied with a low, sensual growl. “Now, come on, before we decide we should skip the main course and get straight to dessert.”

Bringing the artillery, Fluttershy licked her lips and slunk her mouth close to her neck, “I bet you’ll taste better than any fruit…” She growled sensually.

Dash trembled a bit to her touch, but managed to pull back, “Easy there, ‘Shy…. You’ll get to taste the rainbow soon enough.”

Breath hitching, Fluttershy trembled slightly, “Right… So… um… what should we do…? We have time before we eat…”

It was right then that either of them realized that they were now downstairs, back in the bar area.

An idea came to Rainbow with a smile, “Say, you think you can talk your boss into playing some music?”

Fluttershy opened her mouth to respond, only for the sound of slow, but dark music to creep out from the speakers of the bar. She looked around in surprise, finding Vino operating the DJ booth.

“I guess he’s taking another break huh? Convenient,” Rainbow Dash snickered, taking Fluttershy’s hand and leading her over the small dance floor beside the set up.

“You…. want to dance with me?” Fluttershy blushed, looking at her with surprise.

“No, I want to stand in the middle of the floor with music playing and start a career as a stand-up comedian with you as my opening act,” Dash chuckled, pulling Fluttershy close once they came to a stop. “Of course I wanna dance with you!”

A little gasp escaped Fluttershy, but she blushed and brought her arms around her neck, “I’d love to dance with you, Dashie…”

Holding close to each other, they moved slowly to the flow of the music, not quite in time to it. But it didn’t matter, they simply stood, occasionally moving their feet, even swaying.

“I…. can’t dance very well,” Fluttershy admitted with a sheepish smile.

“You think I do?” Dash chuckled, making sure she had Fluttershy’s attention, “Look, it’s easy. Just follow my lead.”

“Okay….” Fluttershy murmured, meeting her gaze.

With a smirk, Rainbow started to whisper, “We’re just gonna move clockwise, ‘kay? Just use your right foot as an anchor. Then just shift your weight from one foot to the other every four-count to the beat or so. Other than that, just follow me.”

Nodding, Fluttershy followed her idea, moving slowly. “All right… I think I can do it…”

“Of course you can,” Rainbow smiled. “You didn’t seem to have any problem dancing at Cadence’s wedding last year.”

“Well, you were dancing with me…” Fluttershy blushed a bit.

Giggling a bit, Rainbow started to turn, “And I’m dancing with you now… So, what’s the problem?”

“I never thought we’d be dancing like this….” Fluttershy said softly, gazing into her eyes.

“And why’s that?” Dash asked with a teasing grin. “It’s not like that was the first time we danced together, and this definitely won’t be the last.”

“Well, we….” Fluttershy blushed quite a bit, “There’s… something stronger between us, now…”

With a smirk, Dash, took a moment to give Fluttershy an unexpected spin, “Something stronger between us now? I don’t know where you’ve been these past seventeen years, but that’s always been there.”

“R-Really? How do you mean?” Fluttershy asked with wide eyes, her cheeks getting pinker.

This night had been very strange indeed for Rainbow Dash. Aside from walking into a bar that she had only heard reviews of, outstanding ones at that, she came in to find that her best friend, Fluttershy, was working here. To add to that confusion, she was still a vampire, or rather, half vampire fruit bat, but nevertheless a vampire with fangs and bat wings. She even had it under control now, letting Dash really get a look at how wild, dangerous, and… seductive she was like this. And now she was flirting with her, teasing her about the past, even about to tell her things she’d never consider doing.

Still, it was too late to turn back now. Might as well have some fun with it.

“Come on, ‘Shy, you can’t tell me you haven’t felt it before now,” Rainbow smiled at her. “I ask you to spend time with me way more than anyone else, bringing you along with whatever I’m doing at the time, and I even get jealous when you spend time with someone else. Heck, I even figure it was kinda obvious when I didn’t say anything about not wanting to have dinner with you… So, I’ll make it simple. Tonight, let’s just call this our first date.

Although what Rainbow Dash had said was true, it still managed to take Fluttershy by surprise. If anything, Rainbow had all but proven she not only felt the same way, but for quite possibly as long as she herself did. She slowly regained her confidence and her smile grew, to which Fluttershy held her closer to her.

“Yes…. tonight is our first date… I’ve certainly felt this way for a long time… I just never would’ve thought you felt the same way. But I’m glad I know, now,” Fluttershy cooed sweetly, her eyes shimmering.

“Guess it took you becoming a vamp to figure it out, eh?” Rainbow teased with a grin. “But, hey, better late than never, right?”

“Hee, yes… Oh, but why did you never tell me?” Fluttershy asked, tilting her head cutely.

Thinking it over for a second, Rainbow simply shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe I was a little worried about how you felt. I didn’t wanna ask you out and get shot down and make things weird between us…”

“That would never have happened… Even if I didn’t feel the same way, I’d never stop being your friend,” Fluttershy assured.

“No, I knew that,” Rainbow smiled at the gesture. “I meant with the whole, awkward, ‘I know you like me, but I don’t like you’ song and dance bit. I don’t think I could deal with that. I’d rather us either be best friends or more than that. Not some weird in between where it’s strange to talk to one another. I think they call it friend zoning.

“That’s silly. But…. I know what you mean,” Fluttershy smiled in understanding. “I felt the same…”

They danced for some time in contented silence, letting the music move them. While not saying much of anything, they looked deep into each other’s eyes, neither of their smiles waning.

Breaking the silence for once, Fluttershy cleared her throat, “So, Rainbow… do you like the bar? How was your drink?”

“This place is pretty awesome, actually,” Rainbow grinned at her friend-turned-date. “I didn’t think it would be this cool, but I guess I was wrong. And the drink was pretty good too. Dark whatever or something.”

Puzzled, Fluttershy blinked, “Dark…? Oh, was it Dark Seduction?”

Nodding in agreement, Rainbow smiled, “Yeah, that was the stuff!”

Eyes going wide, Fluttershy bit her lip, “Rainbow… that… that stuff… will turn you into a werewolf.”

Blinking a few times, Rainbow just laughed, “Oh, ha ha, Flutters! Yeah, like there's a drink for that!”

“W-Well, okay, it’s not going to turn you into one completely… But it will give you… wolfish tendencies and make you more… forward toward someone you chose as your mate,” Fluttershy explained.

“Come on, Shy, I know you said these drinks are based off of old potions, but there’s no way they really work!” Rainbow chuckled again, honestly thinking this was just a joke. Not that she minded, though, thinking Fluttershy cute when she gets all flustered.

“No, I’m serious…” Fluttershy was about to pull away. “I wouldn’t lie to you!”

“Then how about this?” Rainbow felt a grin coming on as she pulled her closer, “If I do turn into a wolf, I’ll let you put a collar on me with a name tag that says on the back, 'If found, please return to Fluttershy,’ every day until I marry you. Sound like a deal?”

Fluttershy’s eyes went wide as her cheeks pinkened yet again, “I-I-I… yes… all right… that sounds lovely…”

Even Dash was a bit surprised where this was coming from, but it felt natural. Even if she was coming off strong, it didn’t seem to bother Fluttershy in the least. So, why stop now?

“Heck, I’ll even come here every night and walk you home,” Rainbow added with a wink, “Course, I’ll be doing that regardless of how this turns out.”

“...You’d do that for me?” Fluttershy asked softly, a smile on her lips.

Grinning all the more, Rainbow met her gaze with one of her own, “And why wouldn’t I? I can’t just let you walk the streets at night alone now that I know. It wouldn’t really reflect well on me as your girlfriend now…”

“Oh… you’re so sweet… I’d love it if you walked me home at night… Will you walk me home tonight? Bring me to the door? Kiss me goodnight?” Fluttershy cooed, leaning closer to her.

“If we actually leave here tonight, you’ll be getting more than just a kiss,” Rainbow let out a playful growl.

A little gaspy moan escaped Fluttershy at the thought, “Oh Dashie… Maybe I’ll just take you to my room… You can take me home tomorrow…”

Holding Fluttershy as close as possible, Dash laid their heads together from a moment, “To be honest, I was kinda hoping you’d say that, Flutters.”

“I was hoping you would, too,” Fluttershy purred, giving her bedroom eyes. “Since we’ll both have nocturnal tendencies, that should be wonderful…”

“Not yet we don’t,” Rainbow teased, pulling back so they might be able to continue to dance. “But, hey, I guess being a creature of the night is gonna have its perks, huh?”

Fluttershy nodded, “It’ll be even better to share it…” She then lay her head on her shoulder as they danced, closing her eyes in bliss. Time seemed to blur for a bit until the music stopped. No sooner than the two had pulled apart, Alucard stood before them with a grin.

“You two do realize it’s almost midnight, right?”

Wide-eyed, Fluttershy gaped, “I-It is? Oh, goodness… We lost track of the time!”

“Relax, ‘Shy. He said it’s almost midnight,” Rainbow snickered, running her hand through her hair.

“I-I know… It’s just… I didn’t think we’d get so carried away… Um, should we go to the bathroom and freshen up?” Fluttershy squeaked.

Alucard just chuckled, “Fangs, this is a bar, not a five star restaurant. The only people here are those who choose to be. It’s not like your crush is gonna walk in on you. After all, that already happened!”

“...Good point,” Fluttershy murmured, “Come on, Rainbow, let’s go.”

“You got it… Fangs,” Rainbow started to laugh at this. “I gotta say, that’s kind of a cool nickname for ya, Flutters.”

Fluttershy pulled her away by her hand, blushing a bit, “...Thank you, Dashie.”

Feeling this, Rainbow let her hand go in favor of putting her arm over Fluttershy’s shoulders, “Oh, no you don’t, ‘Shy! You’re not getting away from me! I’ve already got your scent.”

“Ooh!” Fluttershy smiled with delight, “Gosh, the effects are kicking in…”

“The what now?” Rainbow blinked, taking a moment to realize what she had just said moments ago, “Oh, that. Yeah… I’m just joking around!”

“No, you’re not. Rainbow, I’m serious. Why do you think a part of why the bar is so popular? People come here for those special drinks. Dark Seduction works wonders,” Fluttershy said.

As Alucard lead the two over to their table, he laughed at them, “Now, now, Fluttershy, let her believe what she wants for now. It just means that you’ll get to have more fun later, right?”

“I’m just being honest…” Fluttershy pouted, but took in the table’s setting.

It had a burgundy table cloth draped over it, with a few candles, bread plates along with utensils and wine glasses. Fluttershy smiled at the arrangement, especially glad to be sharing it with her best friend and crush.

Rainbow took her seat in front of Fluttershy after pulling out a seat for her, looking over the table as well with smile, “Wow, this is a pretty nice set up. You guys sure know how to multitask.”

“Of course we do,” Alucard chuckled a bit. “It’s all part of customer service. Regardless, your meal will be out in just a few moments... This is the time to get anything out of your system, as you’ll be here a bit.”

Fluttershy gave a nod of agreement, turning to Rainbow then, “It’s true, actually. Part of our service is offering what we call a Couple’s Experience. It kind of depends on what the couple is looking for, but we give them an interesting dining experience of their choice.”

“...Just what kind of bar is this place?” Rainbow asked bluntly as Alucard left back to his post, laughing the whole way to himself.

“It’s… bending the rules a little and making it our own style,” Fluttershy smiled, batting her eyelashes.

With a small blush of her own, Rainbow let herself ease back into her chair, resting a hand over Fluttershy’s. “You know… You really should have told me about this place sooner. Then we could have done this months ago.”

Smile fading, Fluttershy looked down in shame, “I realize that, now… I really should have.”

Rainbow gently brushed a hand against Fluttershy’s cheek, getting her to look up. “Don’t be like that. I get why you didn’t now, and it’s okay. So, don’t worry about it… We’ve got tonight to make up for it now.”

“...Okay… I hope so… It means a lot to me,” Fluttershy managed to meet her gaze. “I-I won’t keep secrets like this. I really don’t mean to say I don’t trust any of you…”

“Hey, we all have secrets,” Rainbow smirked. “I just wanna be there for you if things get bad.”

Smiling a bit more, Fluttershy nodded, “You’ve always been there for me…”

“And I want to keep being there for you. So you just gotta keep me up to date with what’s up in your life. Then, I can just swoop down and save you. Like always,” Dash held her head softly, showing her a caring smile. “You don’t gotta go it alone as long as you got me here.”

Wings spreading, Fluttershy blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl from her new girlfriend’s affection. “You’re right… You always were my hero, my sworn protector… I should never have forgotten that…”

Rainbow of course just grinned from this. “Hey, it’s okay. Just know that no matter what, you’ve got me.”

“And you’ve got me…” Fluttershy beamed.

“I know, ‘Shy,” Rainbow said in a sweet tone. Before they could exchange any other words, however, an odd, extremely long haired girl approached their table with two wine glasses on a tray.

“It’s nice to see you two are having fun,” she said in a very familiar voice of none other than Pinkie Pie as she set down their drinks. “Alia and Lila are busy at the moment, so I’ll be waiting on you two for now. Your appetizers will be here in just moments, followed by the main course, then dessert. Now, is there anything I can get either of you before I depart?”

Both Rainbow and Fluttershy stared at her with wide eyes and gaping jaws.

“Um… Pinkie? Are you all right?” Fluttershy asked.

“What the heck happened to you?!” Rainbow nearly shouted.

Considering on how to reply, Pinkie sighed, “Oh, yes… to be honest, I had no idea either until I returned to the kitchen from my break. It appears the apron I’m wearing is made from the same spell that created the Black Collar. It’s quite an old tale, really. In short, the person who touched it changes certain things about the wearer. Twilight touched it as I wore it, and now, this is the result… I’m actually considering on asking Alucard if he has the real Black Collar here and if I may borrow it from time to time.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened, “Oh my …. you’re wearing that apron?! After Twilight…. oh my goodness… That’s why Alucard gave that to you…”

“Wait wait wait wait wait, I’m confused,” Rainbow tried to cut in, “What happened and why is Pinkie all… smart sounding?”

“It’s...well…” Fluttershy wrung her fingers nervously. “You know how in some fantasy stories or tales of yore, they tend to have mystical items or clothing?”

Rainbow nodded, “Yeah… I think so. Why?”

“The Black Collar, or rather, Apron in this case, is in fact… quite the same sort of thing. If you touch the person who’s wearing it, they become… sort of the kind of person you’d want them to be. It seems that Twilight touched her, so now Pinkie is… subdued, intellectual...quiet…” Fluttershy bit her lip.

“That would seem to be the case,” Pinkie giggled a bit. “Oh, but please don’t tell Twilight if you happen to see her. I want it to be a surprise.”

“This place… is so crazy,” Dash finally said breathlessly, but managed to smile regardless.

“Well, okay,” Fluttershy managed a smile, “we won’t say a word.”

With a smile, Pinkie turned back to the kitchen, “Your meal will be here in just a few moments.”

“Thank you,” Fluttershy said, turning back to Rainbow. “Well… that was interesting.”

Rainbow started to laugh at this, “Interesting? More like completely nuts. I was seriously about to trip out!”

“Well, that’s… part of what makes this place stand out…” Fluttershy murmured.

“Yeah, I know,” Rainbow smiled at her date. “I was just worried she might have been having one of her emotional breakdowns or something.”

“Oh, right… That’s true. Well, at least that’s not the case, though…” Fluttershy smiled with relief. “So, um…. how is everything? You know, during the day and all.”

Sighing, Rainbow sat back in her seat, “Honestly? It’s been boring without you. Twilight’s been going on and on about all this stuff I have no idea what, but it is soooo boring. I think it was about anti-matter or something… Pinkie’s been busy at Sugarcube Corner, so we can’t hang out that much at the time. Rarity won’t stop trying to get me to model a dress for her, and the worst? Oh, the worst is AJ will NOT shut up about Rarity. It’s kinda annoying…”

“Oh…” Fluttershy’s wings drooped, “Oh, Rainbow… I’m sorry. I had no idea…”

“I’m not holding you to it,” Rainbow grinned up at her date. “You’ve been pretty busy yourself, after all. And, if nothing else, I got some pretty sweet dirt on AJ!”

“You did?” Fluttershy blinked.

“I sure did!” Rainbow snickered, “You know how sometimes she naps secretly in the barn when she’s not working? Well, get this: She’s been dreaming about Rarity. A lot. Possibly sexually. I couldn’t really tell because she was mumbling about marshmallows.”

“Marshmallows?” Fluttershy began to laugh a bit, “Oh, goodness!”

Laughing with her, Rainbow rolled her eyes, “I know, right?!”

“Well…” Fluttershy peered over her shoulder, looking past Rainbow, “I think we’ll be seeing a lot of the two of them together.”

“Yeah, why’s that?” Rainbow asked her curiously.

Pointing ahead, Fluttershy smiled, “There they are over there.”

The two looked over, catching sight of Applejack and Rarity snuggling up together. Rarity was laughing, all while Applejack whispered something in her ear.

Watching this, Rainbow looked back at Fluttershy with a bit of a smirk, “So… I guess I do owe you ten bits after all.”

“You can pay me later,” Fluttershy giggled. “Well, Dashie… I’m still sorry I’m not around. But I’m up in the afternoon, and I only work here four days a week. We can get together on my days off or before I head to work. You can even come by and hang out, I’ll be around during my breaks.”

“I don’t see why I can’t,” Rainbow started to say with a grin. Before she could say more, though, Pinkie returned with several plates with silver lids over them, setting them down on the table.

“Dessert will be ready for you when you two are,” Pinkie chimed in with pleasant smile, “Bon appetit.

“Thank you, Pinkie,” Fluttershy smiled at the little appetizer assortments, “it looks wonderful.”

“But of course,” Pinkie gave a bow before leaving the two to dine in peace.

Rainbow could only grin, wondering just what they had cooked up, “Man, I am really liking this place.”

“Brutus is a great cook, you’re going to love it,” Fluttershy said brightly, “Let’s dig in, shall we?”

They proceeded to do so, sampling the hot bread with some butter first. Fluttershy smiled brightly upon seeing that Rainbow seemed to enjoy the food so far.

“It’s good, isn’t it?”

Rainbow nodded in agreement, “Yeah, it’s pretty awesome.” Still, there was a nagging feeling in the back of her head that told her she didn’t want bread. Or sweets. Or anything like that. No, something with a bit more… meat on it.

Although Fluttershy primarily wanted fruits and apples, it didn’t stop her from enjoying anything else. But it did help that Brutus always made sure to throw in some kind of fruit in her meals, cooked apples being one of them.

“That’s good,” Fluttershy finished her bread. “Um, if you do have any...urges, please tell me.”

“Urges? Like what?” Rainbow asked with curiously. “I’m not the vampire fruit bat at the table, ‘Shy. Nah, I’m good. I just kinda hope they cooked us something like steak or something.”

“No, you’re the werewolf,” Fluttershy smiled. “Um, but I mean, I know you like meat… but, at this stage, you’re going to want a lot of it. Just let me know. We do have sustenance drinks in case it gets to be too much.”

Laughing a bit, Rainbow stopped a moment to touch Fluttershy’s cheek, “As long as I got you to keep me on a leash, I’ll be just fine.”

Fluttershy blushed and nodded, “Good, because I’m holding you to that.”

Rainbow made sure to look her right in the eyes as she spoke, “And I’m holding you to that, too. Someone’s gotta make sure I don’t go howling at the moon, right?”

“Absolutely. I’ll take good care of you, sweetheart,” Fluttershy promised, smiling more.

“Sweetheart?” Rainbow repeated with a smirk, “Flutter-Baby, you can call me whatever you want tonight, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re mine after dinner.”

Fluttershy shuddered as her wings flared, “Of course… I’ve always been yours…”

“Good to hear,” Rainbow smiled, pulling back so they could continue to eat, but never let her eyes off of Fluttershy.

Smiling more, Fluttershy munched on a breadstick, keeping her eyes on Rainbow as well. She reached over the table, taking the other woman’s hand and entwining their fingers.

“Rainbow?” She said softly.

“Yeah, Flutters?” Rainbow Dash replied sweetly.

A soft blush coating her cheeks, Fluttershy leaned a little closer toward her, her smile growing. “I… may not need to say this, but…. I want to… I… I love you, Rainbow Dash…”

Grinning widely, Dash took her hand and kissed it, much like a gentleman would. “Are you kidding? I’m gonna love hearing that now! But it wouldn’t be fair for you to just pour your heart out like that without me saying it too…” She took a moment to clear her throat before smiling, but rather than saying anything, Rainbow leanedd across the table to gently kiss her friend’s lips. She held it for just a few seconds before pulling back, “I love you, too…”

Eyes wide and cheeks bright pink, Fluttershy stared at her in a lovesick, wide-eyed daze. She then giggled, smiling at her with love, “Oh, Dashie…”

“Can I take it you liked that?” Rainbow playfully smirked at her.

“If that’s what a little kiss like that feels… I can’t wait until we make out…” Fluttershy beamed, her wings all but stiff now.

Rainbow of course was just thrilled to hear this, but before she could reply, something was set down in the middle of the table. It appeared that Pinkie had come back with the main part of their meal. Her timing was still, nevertheless, impeccable in cutting off a moment even with her new found collectiveness.

“The main course,” Pinkie chimed as she tapped the lid over the plate. “Do enjoy.”

Despite the small pout that formed on her lips, Fluttershy nodded and managed a pleasant smile, “Thank you, Pinkie.”

With a small bow, Pinkie let the two to enjoy their food.

“Well, I’m curious to know what they made,” Rainbow admitted with a goofy grin. “Let’s find out.”

Divided up on the plate were several dishes containing such things like mashed potatoes, diced vegetables, rice stir fry, mixed fruit, boiled carrots, dipping sauces, and, the thing Dash’s attention when straight to, a quarter pound, grilled, well done steak.

Fluttershy smiled brightly, reaching for a fork, “Well, Dashie, there’s your meat.”

Rainbow drooled a bit looking down at the food, taking a few moments to realize someone had spoken, “I’m, uh, I’m sorry. I totally just zoned out.”

“It’s okay. Why don’t you have some?” Fluttershy said.

“No, no it’s okay,” Rainbow held up her hand defensively, “This is our dinner, so why don’t we eat together?”

“Okay,” Fluttershy smiled, nodding as she took a knife, “Shall we cut the meat?”

Taking up a fork, Rainbow stabbed the steak, “Lets!”

They cut up the meat, proceeding to eat their dinner. All the while they exchanged shy, sweet glances, along with flirtier ones. Fluttershy happily and slowly ate, while she amusedly watched Rainbow devoured almost any bite she took.

XXXXX

“Well, so then after Discord told her off…. he just turned her into a frog! Right there on the bar, no less…” Fluttershy giggled, shaking her head.

Dinner had gone over wonderfully and now, the two lovers sat at the table, chatting and sharing stories about what the other missed while waiting for their dessert. At this point, their food was all but gone save for the steak bone which was stripped clean of any meat that Rainbow gnawed on from time to time for no apparent reason.

Still, she looked quite happy with things, even chuckling at the story, “I’m not surprised! Discord always was one for puns!”

“Yes, and it just worked out… especially since she was going to change back in a couple of hours. Discord sure doesn’t take well to others harassing me,” Fluttershy smiled.

“I can’t blame him though,” Rainbow replied, taking the bone out of her mouth. “She sounded like a real bitch, and worse still, she was messing with you. It’s a good thing I wasn’t here at the time or this place would have been turned inside out!”

Fluttershy smiled, taking her hand and nuzzling it, “Oh, I don’t doubt it.”

With a chuckle, Dash pulled Fluttershy closer, kissing her cheek. “You better not! Nobody messes with you as long as I’m here!”

“Never,” Fluttershy giggled, giving her a kiss too. “I always feel safe with you.”

“And that’s why I like being around you. I like making you feel safe,” Rainbow smiled, giving her a quick hug before sitting back again.

Beaming, Fluttershy blushed more, “I don’t know what I’d do without you…”

Yet again, before Dash could give a real answer, Pinkie had returned to their table and gathered up the plates while setting down the last course of the meal. “Here’s your dessert. I hope you two enjoy it, I put quite a lot of work into it.”

Fluttershy smiled, “Of course, Pinkie. You make the most delicious desserts I’ve ever had in my life. I’m already so excited about what you have in store.”

Smiling from the compliment, Pinkie removed the lid of the plate and stepped back, “Then please, do enjoy.”

It was a two-tier couple’s cake, with vanilla cake and chocolate mousse cake. On top was a strawberry, along with candied sprinkles, and various heart-shaped candies and fruits.

“Wow…. that looks... lovely!” Fluttershy beamed, practically drooling.

“Holy crap, Pinks! You really outdid yourself,” Rainbow laughed with excitement. The two looked up to thank their friend, but she had already left. Still, that was not about to ruin the mood currently set. “You want the first slice, Flutters?”

“Sure…” Fluttershy nodded, taking a small plate and holding it out.

It didn’t take long for Dash to get her a slice off, considering that it was already cut, but it was still fairly large. Once it was on her plate, she began to try to get a slice for herself. “Man, I can’t wait to try this!”

Taking a fork, Fluttershy broke off a piece and sampled it. She smiled widely upon finishing her bite, “Oh, gosh, it’s delicious!”

“Yeah?” Rainbow asked with a grin, finally getting herself a slice. Taking her fork as well, she dug in and sampled the cake. That was all she needed before going for a second bite. Then a third. “Wow! This stuff is freaking awesome!”

“Pinkie truly outdid herself,” Fluttershy agreed, taking another bite, “it’s amazing.

“You can say that again!” Dash snickered, letting herself enjoy the cake.

Beaming, Fluttershy bit more into her slice. She then smiled and held out her fork toward her new girlfriend, “Here, Dashie.”

Looking over, Rainbow giggled, “So that’s your game, huh? Fine,” Without another word, she took the bite, playfully pulling back on the fork for a moment.

“I had to…” Fluttershy giggled, winking at her.

“No, you didn’t,” Rainbow teased, “but I’m glad you did.”

“Me too,” Fluttershy poked her nose. “Oh… It’s been such a wonderful evening, Rainbow… I’m glad you girls all came… and I’m glad I had the help in managing to… approach you.”

“Yeah, it has been a great evening,” Rainbow agreed with a wide grin. “And I’m glad you did too. It’s kinda nice to finally have all our cards on the table now.”

“I know… Our first date was… well, not what I expected it. But I love how it turned out,” Fluttershy smiled lovingly at her, her crimson-pink eyes gleaming, “And I love you so much…”

Rainbow met her gaze, her expression softening to one just simply of love. “You know I love you too, ‘Shy. And yeah… I wasn’t expecting this night to lead to a date with my best friend, but it was a nice twist. This really was an awesome night.”

“So awesome…” Fluttershy cooed, reaching over to hold her hands. “You know the feeling… where it seems like you fall more in love? Or like you’re falling in love all over again?”

“I’ve been falling for you for a long time… So, yeah, I know the feeling pretty well,” Dash smiled at Fluttershy warmly, letting their fingers entwine.

Beaming, Fluttershy leaned over a bit, her smile growing as she displayed her fangs, “Me too… I think I’m even more in love with you than ever.”

Rainbow let herself just relax, the calming touch of her lover’s hand eased away any doubts in the moment. Her scent simply filled the room. “That’s good to know. It means I bet neither of us will be sleeping alone ever again.”

Finishing her slice of cake, Fluttershy wiped her mouth with one hand, holding Rainbow’s with the other, “No… no. I don’t want to sleep alone anymore, Dashie. I want to spend every night in your arms… with you in my wings, too…”

Dash did the same, finishing her slice of cake and rubbing Fluttershy’s palms, “I’m down for that… as long as you remember I can’t sleep upside down all night without all the blood running to my head. Other than that, I don’t care where we sleep. Your place, mine, here…

A little pout came to Fluttershy’s mouth. She’d wanted so much to hold her beloved while sleeping upside down. But she pushed that thought aside, “Fair enough. I don’t always sleep upside-down, anyway. But I’d be happy to sleep in any of those places with you…”

“Hey, I didn’t say we couldn’t try the whole sleeping upside down thing,” Dash flashed her a wolfish grin, “Just that you know I like to curl up in my sleep a lot. But I’m cool with giving it a shot after tonight… After tonight though, you’re never flying straight again for the rest of your life.”

“Yes! Yes!” Fluttershy beamed, leaning over the table a bit, “Anything we do, I’ll take it with the love I hold!”

A bit surprised, Rainbow just chuckled a bit, “Getting a bit excited now, are we? Let’s at least try to finish dessert before we break your bed.”

Fluttershy squirmed, pouting. She loved the cake and had loved every second of their date. But she was way too excited and getting a little aroused, to where she didn’t want anything but to just partake. “I’m not hungry… hurry… I need you… I can’t sit still!”

Now, this was interesting to Rainbow Dash. Any other day, she’d want to cater to whatever would make Fluttershy more comfortable, but tonight, she felt like she needed to really tease her. Trying to consider just what the best course of action would be, she went with what would be the most fun to her.

“All right, FlutterFangs,” Dash giggled a bit, taking one final bite of her cake slice. “Think you can have Brutus put this in the fridge or something? My sweet tooth is done for the night… But there is one thing I wouldn’t mind having before we go upstairs.”

“I can put this in my own personal mini fridge upstairs!” Fluttershy managed, clutching the table. “W-What is it that you want?” She squirmed a bit in her seat.

“Nothing major,” Dash coyly stated with a smirk, “Just a nice, red, juicy apple.”

Letting out a gasp, Fluttershy squirmed again, shaking, “R-Rainbow, please…”

At this moment, Pinkie came back, with a smile, and placed the rest of their cake into a container so they could store it.

“I take it you two enjoyed yourselves?” Pinkie chuckled once she was done, letting Rainbow Dash hold the container.

Dash grinned widely, “A blast.”

Managing to compose herself, Fluttershy nodded, “Yes, very much. Your cake was amazing, Pinkie. Thank you for taking the time to help make our first date so special…” She squirmed a bit, but tried to keep still.

“Think nothing of it,” Pinkie said with a smile. “You two would have done the same if the roles were reversed, I’m sure. Now, if you would excuse me, I have someone to meet.”

“Hold up, Pinks,” Dash said quickly. “You mind if I get an apple real quick?”

Pondering this for a moment, Pinkie point over at the bar itself, “Alucard said there’s a bowl of apples by the cash register and you’re free to help yourself if the need arises.” With a bow, she let the two be, heading to the reading area.

“Oh, I see…” Rainbow snickered.

“Rainbow…” Fluttershy whimpered, squirming still, “If you get an apple, I’m going to end up throwing you down onto the counter!”

“Hmmm, let me think about that,” Rainbow took a classic ‘thinker’ position for all of five seconds before bolting out of her chair towards the bar’s counter. “Yeah, I’m getting an apple!”

Letting out a bat-like whine, Fluttershy got up and followed after her. She went quickly, reaching her lover’s side at the counter, watching with hungry eyes as Rainbow picked up an apple.

“Dashie…” She whined.

Rainbow Dash bounced the apple in her palm a few times, “Yeah, Flutter Baby?”

It was so unfair. The two things she wanted the most and both of them were teasing her. Fluttershy squirmed and squeezed her thighs together, grabbing the counter with one hand. She could barely hold it any longer. All of the romance, the arousal, the anticipation, the curiosity, the heat was all rising within her. Much like a volcano just seconds away from erupting. One bite from the apple would have her crazy. One kiss from Rainbow would have her wild.

“Put… the apple...down…” She said shakily.

“Why’s that?” Rainbow asked her in the most teasing voice she could manage, breathing on the apple and shining it on her shirt before offering it to Fluttershy. “Oh, you want it instead? That’s fine by me.”

Shaking still, Fluttershy knew exactly why Rainbow was doing this and what would result in it. “I… I… I can’t!” But she reached for it anyway.

But before she could take it, Dash tossed the apple up in the air and caught it with her free hand, “You can’t? Well, okay… I guess I’ll just have to eat this apple all by myself then!”

“No! Share!” Fluttershy reached for it again.

“Share?” Rainbow repeated, giggling wildly, “You sure about that, my little fruit vampire?”

Following the apple, Fluttershy pawed at her shirt, practically groping her, “Stop teasing me…! I-I’m going to-!”

“Hey, there they are!” Came a loud, rowdy, drunken voice that could only belong to Applejack, “There ya are… all six o’ ya!”

Blinking a few times, Rainbow was almost floored with laughter seeing her friendly rival looking so wasted, she’d need help to just walk, which was true. On her side was none other than Rarity, helping her hold up the drunken cowgirl with a smile.

“Oh, hello, darlings,” Rarity greeted the two with a grin of her own, showing what could have only been fangs. “Alucard came to our table an hour or so ago and explained everything… and Fluttershy, dear, you look ravishing tonight.”

Fluttershy had no words. Only then did she realize that Rarity was in fact now a vampire. The fangs, the voice, even her eyes were now a soft crimson. While distracted from her arousal, it still didn’t do her any favours. “Ngh…”

Rainbow, on the other hand, did have a few words, “Woah, Rares! You got… fangs! What the heck happened to you? AJ, have you- of course you haven’t. You’re too drunk to know or care about what I’m talking about right now, aren’t you?”

“Sugar… Ah’ll… Ah’ll say what, Ah’ll say what…. uh...what was Ah sayin’?” Applejack slurred, wide-eyed. “Whoaaa…. spinnin’ dots.”

“...Wow, you are drunk,” Rainbow sighed, shaking her head.

Rarity just giggled, “The funny thing is, she flips from being too drunk to speak to being perfectly fine the next at random. It’s actually very amusing.”

Fluttershy blinked, now having fallen up against Rainbow’s form, unable to stand on her own, “I see…”

“Woops,” Rainbow chuckled, making sure to get a good grip on Fluttershy, “I think I’ve teased Fluttershy a bit too much tonight… Mind making this quick?”

Rarity nodded with a smile, “Not at all. I was merely going to let you know I was going to take Applejack home… Oh, and don’t worry, the fangs are temporary. They last until the morning’s light. These drinks are quite wondrous.”

“Hope y’all have fun…” Applejack giggled, her words heavily slurred, “Ah’m smellin’ love in the air… Hey… it’s mah song… This is the night… it’s a purtiful night…”

Despite there was no music playing at the time, Rarity took Applejack’s arm and guided her towards the exit, “Why yes, it is… and once we’re home, I’ll even sing it to you.”

“Awright, sounds mighty…. purty…” Applejack slurred, licking her cheek.

Watching the two go, Rainbow smiled mischievously down at Fluttershy, “Now, where were we?”

Wings flared, body stiffening, Fluttershy let out a soft gasp, “Upstairs… my room. Now!

“Whoa, demanding now, are we?” Rainbow snickered, finally taking one large bite out of the apple she had been holding onto this entire time. After few moments of chewing, she swallowed and grinned, “Let’s go.”

Not wasting another second, Fluttershy grabbed hold of her wrist and led the way upstairs, pulling ahead of Rainbow, even.

“Slow down a bit, ‘Shy!” Rainbow chuckled a bit going up the stairs, “I need my footing on these things!”

“No…” Fluttershy managed in a breathless tone. “No more detours.”

It was in this moment Rainbow realized that her last act had finally pushed Fluttershy over the edge, and she felt a shiver of both fear and excitement run down her spine. ‘Well, I’m dead… Totally worth it though.’

Moments later, they finally came into Fluttershy’s private room. However, once she had them inside, there was no moment to admire the look of it. Once the door locked, everything just snapped.

Fluttershy all but ripped Rainbow’s shirt in half, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her fiercely. No, not kissed. Made out with her fiercely. No holding back whatsoever. Their bodies sandwiched, their lips left no space between them, and the fiery passion grew.

It was a little difficult to get her breathing under control from Fluttershy’s near attack, but Rainbow Dash was slowly getting it back. She had not expected to be the one pinned in this situation, but she was in no position to complain about it, not that she would even if she could. If it was going to happen like this, it would at least be on her own terms.

But overall, this was heavenly.

Fluttershy moaned between kisses, even occasionally cooing, as she lost herself within the passion. Her hands wildly wandered along Rainbow’s body, caressing and groping every which way she could. Their tongues met for the first time, exploring the warmth and flavours of each other’s mouths. Her wings flared, flapping a couple of times as the excitement rose.

It took quite a lot of will and physical strength for Rainbow Dash to simply get her arms free from her vampiric lover’s grasp, but she managed, wrapping her arms around Fluttershy’s neck. Tangling her fingers into her hair, she all but intensified the kisses to the point of taking her breath away.

It was clearly too much as Fluttershy parted simply to breathe again, shaking from overwhelming excitement and arousal. But Dash did not give her a second to recover, bringing her right back into a fever pitched kiss. The real surprise came the moment she forgot where they were and felt Rainbow push off the wall, nearly tackling her down to her bed. In the smallest time frame she should fathom, she went from having her lover pinned to a wall to being the one pinned down to a bed.

Pulling away at last, Rainbow smiled down at Fluttershy with a lustful, wild look in her eyes, gleaming like moonlight now. “You know… I liked that shirt, Flutters. I think you owe me a new one.” Without even waiting for a response, she clawed off the upper half of Fluttershy’s bartender outfit, gripping several tattered remains in her mouth. “That’s better.

Eyes wide, seeing how this happened way too fast to comprehend, Fluttershy blinked. She was now on a bed, Rainbow pinning her, half naked, while Rainbow had the tattered remains of her clothes. Whether the passion or Rainbow’s werewolf tendencies, she was trapped and now under her mercy.

“Oh Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy cried in passion, spreading her legs and grabbing her shoulders, “Take me, you creature of the night!”

Rainbow Dash wolfishly grinned down at her, leaning in to whisper in her lover’s ear, “Like I was gonna give you a choice… You’re mine now, Flutters…”

XXX

“...So you can see, Alucard had this night planned out for weeks. He had analyzed our personalities to a ‘T’ and had almost the entire evening set by the hour, knowing just where to put everyone. He was even the one who paid Thunderlane to tell Rainbow Dash about this place to get her to come here when Fluttershy wasn’t ready,” Pinkie explained what she had learned from chatting with Brutus to Twilight, sipping on a cup of normal coffee, just to be safe of any other unwanted side effects of the drinks from the bar.

“Wow! Really?” Twilight gaped with surprise, “That’s… wow!”

“Indeed,” Pinkie nodded in agreement. “Even this was planned with you and I talking about all of this now… I don’t know who Alucard really is, but he’s obviously no stranger to tactical planning.”

“Oh, wow… He really sounds like Discord. A little too much,” Twilight shuddered. “I can only imagine what it would be like if those two were in the same room.”

With a smile, Pinkie placed a hand on Twilight’s shoulder, “Luckily, Discord only comes here on Wednesday and Thursday from what I understand. And Alucard does have few redeeming aspects, like letting me borrow his version the Black Collar. A replica, yes, but still just as effective.”

Nodding, Twilight smiled a bit, “Okay, then. Wow, I’m just amazed at how all of this turned out. Especially since Alucard seemed to have planned it all along…”

“I’m more interested that according to their accountant, Vino, Alucard has no known information relating to him other than this bar,” Pinkie pulled back, taking off the apron and started to fold it up. No sooner than she did, her hair started to regain its poofy, lively bounce as her face lit up with a happy grin, “But that’s okay! He’s super nice for letting me borrow the thingy whenever I want to! It means I just need to pop over here for serious reading.”

“O-Oh! Hi, Pinkie… welcome back, I guess…” Twilight murmured.

Giggling, Pinkie brought her arms around Twilight to tightly hug her, “I never went anywhere, silly filly! What? Did you think there was two mes?”

Blushing, Twilight shook her head and returned it, “No, you just… changed because of the apron, that’s all. It almost felt like two Pinkies.”

“Oh, that’s just silly!” Pinkie replied, cuddling her friend, “Like I told you, Ally said it just makes me act a little more like how you’d liked me too! I was being serious about the magic stuff and alchemy do-dads; I really did read about stuff like that as a kid!”

“...Really?” Twilight brightened, “So… all of that was… real?”

“Of course it was real!” Pinkie giggled again, pulling back with a bright grin. “You of all people should know how hard it is to scramble someone’s memories with magic! That’s like… what? A semi-master level spell thingy? You can’t enchant items to do that! You gotta cast that!”

“....Good point,” Twilight murmured, giving her a smile. “I guess… It really taught me something tonight.”

Bouncing up and down in her seat, Pinkie started to guess, “Oh, oh! Was it that your favorite color is actually pink? Or that you never did get the recipe for that tea from Ally? Or that you shouldn’t ever judge a book by its cover? Or maybe even that when you think you know someone, they can still really surprise you because you have to ask questions and understand that people grow up over time and slowly mature naturally in their own way and the bonds you make can strengthen when getting to know them better?”

Gaping at her, Twilight had no idea how to respond. At the same time, she grinned and gave her a kiss on the cheek, “...All of the above.”

Now, Pinkie was blushing like a school girl with a crush, squirming in her seat with a bubbly outburst of laughter, “Do I get a prize for getting it right?”

“Well… do you want one?” Twilight smiled coyly.

“Um… Yes, yes I do!” Pinkie nodded with a happy grin before cuddling back into Twilight’s embrace.

Twilight grinned, then leaned in closer, “We’ll have to have a… private party.”

And not once, but twice tonight, Pinkie’s entire face lit up into the most brilliant shade of red possible, “Really?!

“Really,” Twilight kissed her lightly on the lips, giggling.

“Twi-Twi… I am so happy right now, I don’t even know how to express it,” Pinkie said in very squeaky voice as she partially buried her face into Twilight’s chest.

Blushing at the fact that Pinkie’s face was smooshed into her breasts, Twilight giggled and embraced her tighter, “Me too, Pinkie… Me too… I’m so happy…”

Lifting her head up, Pinkie held the most wondrous grin, “O-kay! I’m ready to go now before I explode from the happiness overflowing from me!”

“Sure, Pinkie, we can go. We’ll definitely have to come back here-”

Twilight was cut off as she heard a loud, wolfish howl. It sounded to be coming from upstairs, considering the sound’s source. It was so loud, everyone in the bar stopped talking and looked up toward the ceiling.

“Oooooh,” Pinkie giggled wildly, “I know what that was!”

“...What was it?” Twilight asked, blinking in surprise.

“It was obviously Flutters and Dashie in the middle of hot, kinky pegasi- no, wait,” Pinkie held her hand up, correcting herself, “In the middle of hot, kinky, vampire on werewolf sexy time! Yeah, that’s what that was!”

“...Wow…” Twilight blushed immensely, “I didn’t think they’d…. Well, at least they finally got together, though.”

Grabbing Twilight’s arm, Pinkie nuzzled against it for a moment before getting up from her seat and pulling her friend up, “Come on, Twi-Twi! Let’s go before Ally decides he wants to play another trick on us!”

“Oh! Yeah, you’re right…” Twilight realized, getting up, “Let’s go!”

XXXXX

Due to Fluttershy’s nocturnal nature, the blinds over the windows were expertly hiding the sunlight from shining in. Despite that, it was clear now that it was morning. Well into the morning, no less. Perhaps even past it.

It was also clear enough to indicate how much of a mess the room was. Clothing, most of it ripped, was strewn about all over the bed and floor. Feathers from the pillows were everywhere. Furniture was knocked over, a couple of things were broken, a few frames had fallen off the walls, and the bed looked like it had seen better days.

Laying in said bed, both completely naked under the sheets, were Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. As a true testament to whoever made the bed, it was surprising enough not torn in half from the two lovers’ wild night, but it was clearly bent. Still, it did not seem to hamper their sleep in the least.

Fluttershy lay cuddled up to her lover’s shoulder with the most blissful smile she’d ever slept with on her face, while Dash lay spread out over the bed with half of a torn pillow in her mouth and chewing on it absentmindedly in her sleep. Whatever had happened last night was certainly the wildest encounter the bar had ever had, this was most likely true. Either way, both lovers seemed to have enjoyed their night.

That was until Rainbow started to shake her head in her sleep until waking up enough to scratch the back of her head, behind her ears mostly. As much as she wanted to just go back to sleep, the nagging feeling she should get up plagued her mind like an alarm clock. With an annoyed growl, she nearly barked at her own subconscious.

Eyes darting open, Rainbow realized she did just bark, aloud.

Something was not right.

This wasn’t her room. Nor was it even Fluttershy’s room. It wasn’t any room she recognized at all! Had something happened? Did someone kidnap them in their sleep and were now holding them hostage? What had happened? Why was she here? Where was she? Looking all over, it was almost hard to pinpoint, but she had a feeling she did know this place.

On top of that, she could smell so many things. Really smell. One smell in particular was very strongly hitting her nostrils. But never could she smell this strongly before. It was weird. Even her vision felt shaper, like she was seeing better details. Sounds struck her ears. Very clearly, as if people were right in the room with her.

A soft little touch was applied to her shoulder. Jerking her head, she came across the sight of Fluttershy cuddling up against her.

A very naked Fluttershy.

As her mind slowly started to process the situation and wake up. Rainbow slowly started to recall the previous night. She and her friends went to a bar called the Poison Apple and there she met a man named Alucard… That’s right! Alucard was Fluttershy’s boss and she worked there at night now because of her vampiric nature still being there. And all night, the two talked, flirted, and danced; they even had dinner together! There were also details such as a vampire Rarity, a really, really drunk Applejack, and even a smart sounding Pinkie Pie, but most of that was unimportant to her. The thing that stuck with her was the drink…

Dark Seduction. Fluttershy said it was a werewolf drink and it would-

Oh. Now it was starting to make sense. But how? How did a drink do this, and was it permanent or temporary? The rest of her memories of that night slowly started to come back as well now and with them a bright blush.

Scanning over the room once more, the memories were playing in Rainbow’s mind like a movie, matching the large scale destruction of the room. The torn clothes and furniture, the claw marks on the wall, the bed itself… and her own very strange change.

Idly, Dash lifted up her hand to see if she had fur. With a sigh of relief (or was it really disappointment?), she looked normal, but her fingernails did look sharper, thicker. In her mind’s eye, she could see what it must have looked like last night. There had been fur and claws.

‘Wow… I really did- and me and ‘Shy...’ Rainbow thought to herself, looking over at Fluttershy’s sleeping form.

A soft, happy sigh sounded from the woman in question. She snuggled closer, giggling a bit, softly mumbling. “Rainbow…” Her sleepy voice whispered.

The only thing Rainbow Dash could do was smile at the sight of her. Letting her eyes trail over her naked body, she took note of the small claw marks on her body and did not even to check if she had any. And yet, there was no pain. In fact most of them looked like they were healing even now.

Laying her head back against the half of the pillow still behind her head, Rainbow rested her eyes for a moment, “I guess… I’m wearing a collar until I save up enough for a ring, huh, Flutters?”

“Mmm…” Fluttershy murmured in her sleep, smiling more. Whatever she was dreaming of, it seemed to be lovely.

Looking her lover over, Rainbow chuckled a bit, “You awake, Fluttershy? If not, don’t say anything.”

Fluttershy didn’t respond, at least not in a way that indicated she was awake. Instead, she snuggled more against her, nuzzling her bare shoulder.

Rolling her eyes playfully, Dash took her free hand and tickled under Fluttershy’s nose, “You sure you’re not up yet, sexy?”

Giggling in her sleep, Fluttershy squirmed a little.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Does that tickle?” Rainbow teased, drifting her hand down to tickle her lover’s stomach.

Brow furrowing, Fluttershy squirmed and laughed a bit in her sleep, squeezing her fingers against Rainbow’s skin.

“All it takes is a single word for me to stop,” Rainbow snickered, getting her other hand free to tickle Fluttershy’s sides. “If I don’t get an answer, I’m moving to your feet next.”

“Mmmph…” Fluttershy squirmed away a little.

Now, Rainbow Dash was giggling, grabbing her sides to pull her back, still ticking her, “Ah ha! So you are wake!”

“R-Rainbow… stop tickling me…” Fluttershy pouted, opening her eyes.

Rolling Fluttershy over to meet her gaze, Dash grinned down at her, “What are you gonna do about it?”

“Show you much… better things you could do with your hands,” Fluttershy cooed, kissing her lips. “Good morning…”

“‘Morning, Flutterbat,” Rainbow teased as she held her close for a second kiss, “Did you sleep well?”

Beaming, Fluttershy nuzzled noses with her, “Oh, yes. Better than I have in years. I love sleeping and waking in your arms…”

Matching her affection, if not more so, Rainbow playfully nipped her lover’s ear, “Glad you liked it, ‘cause it’s something you’re gonna have to get used to…”

“Dashie...” Fluttershy cooed and giggled, wringing her fingers in her hair, “I could definitely get used to it. I hope you will too, my love…”

“Oh, sure, and my current reaction is any indication that I’ll have any trouble with this,” Rainbow snickered, managing to get on top of Fluttershy once more and pin her hands to the bed.

Beaming, Fluttershy kissed her again, her crimson-pink eyes glimmering, “Darling… you were dangerous, unhinged, a wild animal…. I loved it… do it again…”

With a toothy grin, Rainbow gave her lover a kiss as well as her own eyes shimmered like moonlight. “Like I was gonna give you a choice… It’s like noon, you don’t work until it’s dark and I’m off today. I hope you got someone to feed those animals back at your place, ‘cause you’re not about to leave this bed any time soon.”

Giving a smile that displayed her fangs, Fluttershy let out a hiss. A mating hiss. “Take me…”

“If you insist…” Without a moment’s hesitation, Rainbow Dash pounced like a wild animal. This would certainly take some time to get used to, but that did not mean it wasn’t going to be fun.