• Published 18th Oct 2011
  • 8,125 Views, 20 Comments

The Shipping Collection - Saatchi



A collection of shipfics. These pairings are often referrenced in my other works.

  • ...
6
 20
 8,125

Appledash: One Night Under The Apple Tree (Mature Content)

Author's note.
Mature content is featured after the page break. Just a warning for all those not wanting to read that sort of thing.


News had soon spread around Ponyville about the recent coupling of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. Needless to say many ponies were shocked, some even choosing to ignore the news, or pretend it didn't happen. Of course there are always those that decide to be immature about the situation, those that spend their time making fun of others, in order to fulfill their meager existence. Sadly Ponyville had its fair share of these miscreants and they were wasting no time in making Twilight and Pinkie's lives hell. At this very moment the aforementioned couple was making their way over to Sweet Apple Acres, trying to draw as little attention as possible. Sadly that wasn't easy to do when you're in a relationship with someone as hyperactive as Pinkie.
"Oooh where are we going Twilight, huh huh? You haven't told me yet! Is it a surprise? Oooh I love surprises!"
Twilight sighed, keeping oneself on the down low was almost impossible with Pinkie around. Ahead of her she noticed a group of ponies turning a corner, setting them face to face with Twilight and Pinkie. Twilight stopped in her tracks, leaving her stood next to a side street, should she need a quick exit. Pinkie Pie on the other hand, continued to bounce onwards, towards the other ponies, blissfully unaware that Twilight had stopped.
"Pinkie!" yelled Twilight.

The pink pony stopped in her tracks, looked around and bounded over to Twilight. Thanks to Twilight's sudden outburst, the group of ponies was able to correctly identify the couple. Some of them hurled insults, while others just pointed and laughed. Twilight grabbed Pinkie, and made a dash for the side street, she made her way down the labyrinthine back alley, until she emerged at the edge of Ponyville. She scanned the area quickly, just to make sure if more running was required or not. Pinkie Pie was oblivious to the events that had just transpired; she was still more interested in their mystery destination.
"Are we almost there? Oo oo I know this place, this is the road to Sweet Apple Acres! Are we going to see Applejack? We are aren't we?"
Twilight was satisfied that they hadn't been followed and gave a quick nod to Pinkie.
Yay! I worked it out! Does that mean I spoiled the surprise?"
Twilight ignored Pinkie and made her way to Sweet Apple Acres, while Pinkie bounced along behind her.

Eventually the two ponies arrived at their destination and Twilight announced their presence, by knocking on the door. The ponies waited there for a few minutes, before the door swung open to reveal a tired looking Applejack.
"Mornin' Twi" yawned Applejack.
"Morning AJ, I came to talk, and I brought Pinkie Pie along, circumstance kind of requires her at the minute."
Applejack shook her head, she had only just woken up, meaning it was way too early to try and comprehend complex sentences.
"Ah've just woken up Twi, it's still too early to work out yer fancy talk."
Twilight blushed, a little bit embarrassed. Although she had to admit, Applejack usually got up at the crack of dawn and was never tired, so getting up at midday should've been a breeze. Applejack yawned a final time and allowed the ponies to enter her home. Once inside, they entered the kitchen, only for another voice drifted downstairs to greet them.
"AJ? Who was at the door?!"
Twilight and Pinkie both looked at Applejack, waiting for her response.
"It's just Twilight and Pinkie Pah! Why doncha come down and meet 'em?"

There was a soft thud upstairs, as the owner of the voice made its way downstairs. Twilight thought she recognized it, although the ceiling had muffled the voice, making her unsure. Instead of continuing her efforts to work it out, she instead waited for the pony to show themselves. Her wait was short lived, as soon enough, Rainbow Dash had joined them in the kitchen, shocking Twilight considerably.
"Rainbow Dash? You stayed over here? Where did you sleep?"
"Uhm, with Applejack?"
"Oh! You mean like a sleepover right? Each pony has a different place to sleep right?"
"Uh no Twilight. Applejack and I were in the same bed…"
Twilight was about to respond, but Pinkie cut her off.
"Wow! We have to do that sometime Twilight; sounds like it could be fun!"
Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash shared the same looks of complete surprise.
"Twilight, are you an' Pinkie…" Applejack started.
"…a couple?" finished Rainbow Dash.
Twilight rolled her eyes. She had hoped that she could've told them herself, rather than them guessing from one of Pinkie's trademark outbursts.
"Yes…" said Twilight, in a rough, dry, tone.

Applejack looked at Rainbow Dash, with the sky blue Pegasus returning her gaze. The two ponies then burst out laughing, leaving Twilight somewhat embarrassed.
"Oh mah! Ah can't believe this actually happened!"
"I know right? We joked about it, but it finally happened!"
The two ponies collapsed, continuing their laughing fit from the floor. Twilight and Pinkie Pie stood over them, stern looks on their faces. Applejack and Rainbow took their time to calm down, but once they saw Twilight and Pinkie's faces, they knew they hadn't found it funny. Applejack decided to apologise, quickly before anything bad had a chance to happen.
"We're sorry Twilight, you too Pinkie, but we jus' didn't expect the jokes t' come true…"
Twilight sighed, she couldn't stay mad at them, and after all it was a little bit funny. She stepped back a little bit, allowing the two jokers room to get up. Pinkie Pie joined Twilight, her stern look replaced with a more pleasant one. As Applejack got up she decided to ask Twilight why they had came here. Twilight then launched into a long winded story, detailing her reasons. She had come to Sweet Apple Acres, to tell Applejack how some ponies are reacting to the news of same gender relationships. They had already heard about herself and Pinkie, but Twilight was trying to keep them from finding out about the others. In short, she was asking them to try and keep as far apart as possible from each other, when they were in public.

Her story managed to go on for hours, even though she only had a few points to cover. By the time she had finished, and all of the relevant questions had been answered, it was late afternoon. The ponies were starting to get hungry, all except Applejack, who had been acting distant throughout the entire time. Eventually Twilight left, taking Pinkie Pie with her, leaving Rainbow Dash and Applejack alone once more. Rainbow Dash made her way to the cupboards, looking for something to eat, while Applejack headed out to the orchard. Rainbow Dash was a little suspicious of her abnormal behaviour, she was never so quiet, nor did she usually seem distant. She abandoned her search for food and followed Applejack. Applejack made her way into the apple orchard, sitting down right on the far edge of the orchard. Rainbow Dash trotted up behind her, sitting next to her.
"AJ? What's wrong?"
Applejack turned to face her Pegasus friend. Her eyes glistened as tears had begun to form. This was completely out of character for a pony that always seemed to be strong when it came to emotions.
"Ah love you Rainbow….but…"
Rainbow Dash's mind told her to expect bad news, and she too started to get emotional, albeit just a little.

The Pegasus put her hoof around Applejack, pulling her into her warm embrace.
"But what AJ?"
Applejack sniffed, and the tears started to roll down her face.
"Ah'm not sure if ah can stay with you Dash…"
That little bit of emotion that Rainbow Dash started to feel, soon blossomed into a full emotional outburst.
"What! Why?" screamed Rainbow Dash, tears now streaming down her face.
"Ah didn't think others would mind me an' you bein' a couple Dash. Ah jus' don' think ah can take bein' the butt of their cruel jokes for all time" sobbed Applejack as she nuzzled up to Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash felt her heart split into pieces; she couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"But you're Applejack…one of the strongest and most dependable of all ponies…how can you let something so trivial split us up?"
Rainbow Dash was slowly pulling away from Applejack; it was all just too much to take in. Applejack sat there, thinking about Rainbow Dash was saying. Sure enough it was trivial, and she did really love Rainbow Dash, surely she could find a way to ignore it? "A-applejack…I-I…"
Rainbow Dash was finding speech to be an incredibly difficult task.

Applejack was still in deep thought, something that was starting to annoy Rainbow.
"Say something Applejack! "Commanded Rainbow Dash.
"Rainbow…do you honestly believe ah'm one of th' strongest and most dependable of ponies?"
"I do AJ, I really do…"
"Then ah shouldn't let you go. Who cares what other's think, ah've got you, 'nd that's all that matters!"
Applejack sniffed once more, her tears stopped flowing. Rainbow Dash continued to cry, but it wasn't from sadness.
Applejack nuzzled her friend, before settling down next to an apple tree, Rainbow Dash joined her.
"Can ya forgive me Rainbow?"
Rainbow Dash smirked, composed herself, and grabbed Applejack's hat from her. Then in her best Applejack impression she gave her response.
"Ah'm sure ah can!"
Applejack smirked. Rainbow Dash lay down next to Applejack, before sprawling out over her. Applejack shifted onto her back, allowing Rainbow Dash to lie on her stomach.
"Ah love you Dash" sighed Applejack, blissfully.
"I know Applejack, I know" replied Rainbow Dash.
So the two ponies lay there, together, under the apple tree.

*****************************************************************************************

A couple of hours passed, and Rainbow Dash felt a questioning burning to be answered.
"Applejack?" questioned Rainbow Dash.
"Yeah sugar cube?" replied Applejack
"Have you ever thought about…uhm…taking this relationship to the next level?"
Applejack blushed, the mixture of red and orange mimicking the sunset.
"Actually ah have…"
Rainbow Dash's features lit up, and she gave Applejack a quick kiss. She thought for a second then went back for a more passionate kiss. Rainbow slipped her tongue into Applejacks mouth, which shocked the orange pony. However Applejack soon followed suit, and allowed her tongue to meet with Rainbow's. The ponies lapped at each other, eliciting a slight groan of pleasure from each. Rainbow Dash and Applejack explored every inch of each others mouths, before they pulled away. Rainbow licked her lips, claiming that she had a taste of apples stuck in her mouth. Applejack hugged Rainbow Dash and pulled her to the ground.
"Ya got anymore little tricks sugar cube?"
Rainbow Dash gave her a sly grin and nuzzled against her cheek. Applejack nuzzled back while Rainbow Dash lifted her head up, so her mouth was level with Applejack's ear.

Rainbow then leant in and nibbled upon her ear, gently clamping her teeth around it. Applejack flicked her ear rapidly, letting out a noise that sounded like a combination between a pleasurable groan, and a blissful sighing. Rainbow slowly added pressure, trying not to hurt Applejack. For Applejack, the more pressure that was applied meant that she got more pleasure from it. She hadn't expected to get any sensations from someone nibbling on her ear, so she was certainly impressed. Rainbow Dash added on one final bit of pressure, giving the biggest response from Applejack yet. Her ear flicked back and forth quickly, she groaned loudly, and started to squirm a little.
"Gotcha…" thought Rainbow Dash.
Not wasting any time, Rainbow lowered her head down to Applejack's neck, giving it a gentle kiss. She then moved her head further down, and repeated the kiss, she repeated this entire process. Applejack was starting to lose herself in the moment, she was ready to give in to Rainbow, but she remained in control for the time being.

Once Rainbow reached the base of Applejack's neck she moved onto the next phase of her plan. She started to lick at her body, with short quick licks. Applejack let out a long, drawn out, 'mmmm'. She placed a hoof on top of Rainbow's mane and began to stroke her, occasionally tussling it. Rainbow enjoyed the stroking, and decided to use the same technique on Applejack. She placed one of her hooves on Applejack's stomach and began rubbing in circles. Applejack's lower half squirmed, as Rainbow Dash's rubbing, sent a tingling sensation through her body. Rainbow Dash changed the pace of her licking from quick licks to longer, more sensual licks. She combined the new licking technique with slow movements downward. As she got further and further down Applejack's body, she found that it got much more sensitive. She only had to give it small touch with her tongue and Applejack would let out a quiet moan. She reached her stomach and the combined pleasure of rubbing and licking the same place, drove Applejack to moan a little louder, and bite her lip.

Rainbow Dash shifted her position, so that she was now directly in front of Applejack. Again she resorted to licking and rubbing, still working her way lower. Applejack could see how close she was to most pleasurable spot of them all. Her mind was willing Rainbow Dash on, to give her the satisfaction she so craved.
"Rainbow…"
Rainbow Dash giggled a little, it excited her to see how her hard work was paying off. By this point she was mere inches away from her grand finale, but she decided to tease Applejack some more. She rubbed at Applejack's inner thighs, making sure to get dangerously close to a specific location. The teasing was too much for Applejack, her moaning became almost constant.
"Rainbow…p-please…"
Rainbow Dash chuckled, and started to slide her hooves towards her prize. She teased Applejack one more time, this time by tracing the outline of the area. Applejack made a slight animalistic noise, and Rainbow took that as a signal to dive in.

Rainbow began licking within an instant, sending spikes of white hot pleasure through Applejack. Applejack's eyes shot open, her breathing became short and quick. She looked down to see Rainbow Dash working away, with a look of pure lust in her eyes. It was at this point that Rainbow's tongue licked over a specific spot, sending Applejack over the edge into sexual oblivion. She threw her head back with a loud gasp, and began to pant like a dog. Rainbow Dash seemed to be so good, that Applejack had to wonder if she'd ever done this before. Pleasurable feelings continued to rack her body, and they kept on going, thanks in part to Rainbow Dash's desire to go deeper. Applejack could feel Rainbow's muzzle inside her, furiously licking at anything her tongue could reach.

Applejack felt her heart pounding in her chest, her mind unfocused due to her arousal. She knew one thing for certain, this lovemaking session was about to draw to a close.
"Rainbow...Ah'm…"
She couldn't finish, she had to be able to think straight to finish, and in this situation, thinking straight was not something she could do. Nonetheless Rainbow understood what she was trying to say, and prepped herself for the finish. She licked a few more times and pulled out from Applejack. For Applejack, the feeling of Rainbow pulling out was the final straw. She practically screeched her approval, as she rode the pleasure high. Rainbow Dash watched as her friend went from a screaming high, to an exhausted low in a matter of seconds. Rainbow Dash took up her original position, and sprawled out on Applejack's stomach. Applejack tussled Rainbow's mane, speaking in broken sentences, because of her heavy breathing.
"Rainbow…next time…it's your go…"
Rainbow Dash just giggled. She shifted position a final time, leaving her on Applejack's stomach. She sighed as the motions of Applejack's breathing caused her stomach to rise and fall, lulling her into sleepy daze. Applejack's exhaustion soon got the better of her as well, and the two ponies fell asleep.