• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 2,483 Views, 281 Comments

My Little Portal 2 - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 281
 2,483

A Time Continuum of Unlimited Hotness

After the unfortunate death of the robot, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie walked through the Emancipation Grill and down the next set of stairs. They came across another elevator and stared in awe as all the cubes were sucked up into the giant fan.

"Oh, black hole. Oh, oh good! OH GOOD. I...am...terrified." said Pinkie as the elevator came up. Dash nodded in agreement, but they both ended up trembling as they walked closer to it. They came to the next floor, they heard the dull robotic voice yet again.

"THE NEXT TEST IS VERY DANGEROUS BUT WE WILL HELP YOU REMAIN TRANQUIL IN THE FACE OF ALMOST CERTAIN DEATH. SMOOTH JAZZ WILL BE DEPLOYED IN 3, 2, 1..."

"Oh no..." grumbled the spectrum maned pegasus. Sure enough, smooth jazz rang out across the room and Dash face hoofed while Pinkie squealed in delight. They walked upstairs with music in the background. As soon as they reached the door, the smooth jazz came to a stop, and Pinkie looked sad. Rainbow Dash had a game face on, for they had yet another puzzle to solve. Dash pressed the red button and sure enough, there was an unlocking sound from across the room. A box fell from a hole and Dash ran to get it, once again locking the door. Dash looked down into the pit, and looked at Pinkie. Pinkie seemed to get the message and threw the portal gun to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow pointed the gun at the box and shot a portal underneath it, causing it to come out the orange portal by Pinkie Pie.

"Here you go, get on the red button of safety!" said Pinkie as she placed the cube on the button, causing the door to open. They went through the door and proceeded on to the next puzzle. Jumping through a few portals, Dash grabbed the cube and caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection provided by the portals.

"Oh my Celestia, it's like looking at a time continuum of unlimited HOTNESS." said Dash as she posed in front of the portal. Pinkie, who had been behind Rainbow Dash the entire time, giggled.

"Aw, thanks Dashie!" said Pinkie. Dash blushed and quickly shook her head.

"Gah! N-no, not YOU!" said Rainbow. Dash jumped off the platform and slammed the box on the button. Dash shot a few more portals for the box to get to Pinkie, who grabbed it and imitated Dash's method of placing the box on the button. Of course, the door opened and the two mares walked through as the voice spoke to them again.

"GREAT WORK! SINCE THIS MESSAGE IS PRE RECORDED, ANY OBSERVATIONS RELATED TO YOUR PERFORMANCE ARE SPECULATIONS ON OUR PART, PLEASE DISREGARD ANY UNDESERVED COMPLIMENTS." said the voice as the door closed behind the ponies. They found themselves in a room where there didn't appear to be doors or any other means of escape.

"What? What the buck just happened?" asked Rainbow Dash. Pinkie took the portal gun away from her friend and shot a portal at the wall. They walked through it and screamed as they fell through the glass ceiling and it shattered on the way down. Dash was checking for blood and Pinkie was moaning in pain.

"Ah! Owowow! Ow! Ow! Owhowhow...ok I'm fine."

Author's Note:

Pinkies fine. No need to panic, she's fine. Smooth jazz will now be deployed.