• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 2,496 Views, 281 Comments

My Little Portal 2 - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 281
 2,496

Testing Reboot

The trio trembled as GLaDOS looked down at them. Her eye narrowed. Wheatley turned to Pinkie and Dash, his eye darting around frantically.

"Okay, new plan, just...just act natural! HELLO!" Wheatley said nervously. GLaDOS ignored Wheatley and kept her gaze fixed Pinkie and Rainbow.

"Oh. It's YOU." said GLaDOS. Dash gulped. Wheatley stared at Pinkie an Dash in awe.

"You KNOW her?!" asked Wheatley. GLaDOS remained focused on the pegasus and the earth pony.

"It's been a loooong time. I'll fill you in. I've been really busy...after you murdered me." said GLaDOS with a misleading silky smooth voice.

"WHAT?!" cried all three of them at the same time. Three crab like pincers sprouted out of GLaDOS's body. She slowly lifted Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Wheatley off the ground. Pinkie screamed, clutching the portal gun and trying to reach Wheatley, while Dash kicked and shouted.

"What? N-No! Put us down!" shouted Dash.

"Nononononononono! No! NO!" yelled Wheatley, his bright blue pupil dilated to a period sized dot. GLaDOS pulled him higher until he was face to face with her. GLaDOS turned to Pinkie and Dash, still holding Wheatley.

"Ok, look. We've both said alot of things that you're going to regret." GLaDOS said. She looked at Wheatley one more time before flinging him across the room with absolutely no effort. She made it look like he was weightless.

"NOOOOO! NIIIIGEL!" Pinkie Pie cried out and even Rainbow Dash teared up. They had no time to mourn over their companion, as GLaDOS returned her gaze on them.

"I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster." said GLaDOS softly. Pinkie was infuriated.

"You just killed WHEATLEY! You KILLED him!" Pinkie choked, fighting back tears. They continued to soar higher in the grasp of the robotic monster.

"I would say no, but since you went through all the trouble to wake me up, you must really, REALLY love to test. I love it too, there's just one thing we need to take care of first..." said GLaDOS as she lowered the frightened mares over a large hole. Her grip loosened,

"H-Hey! Don't you dare drop us!" stuttered the now flightless pegasus. She screamed as GLaDOS completely disobeyed her order and they plummeted down the hole. The two ponies shot down a dark corridor like a bullet. They leaned to the left and right to avoid hitting the jagged ends of the tunnel. They weren't sure if they were flying or falling.

They were in limbo.

"PINKIE!" Dash shouted, warning her as a machine closed inwards and out again with enough speed and force to easily kill a pony. They made it out as the machine barely caught their tails. They accelerated and shot down the tunnel at such a high speed, Dash might do a Sonic Rainboom if she went any faster. They slid up a ramp and got shot into the open, air, landing hard on a platform on the other side of the room. As the two stumbled to their hooves, they heard the voice of GLaDOS, murderer of small British circular robots. Pinkie growled, because Celestia damn it, did she hate murderers of small British circular robots.

"Here we are. The incinerator room." said GLaDOS. Rainbow Dash yelped as she became aware of boiling orange liquid all around her and fireballs leaping out of the heated liquid like a breaching whale. Pinkie slumped down and crossed her hooves, wearing a completely deadpan expression.

"Oh, GOOD." murmured Pinkie sarcastically.

"Careful not to trip on any parts of me that didn't get completely burned when I threw you down here, The portal device should be around here somewhere, and once you find it, we can start testing, just like old times." said GLaDOS. The tri-oh right...the DUO crawled across a metal railing very carefully. Pinkie started to cry again.

"...She...she KILLED...she killed...Whaetley...I'm so sorry Wheatley!" Pinkie choked out. Dash barely kept herself from crying. Even though she'd never admit it, she missed his mindless chatter. They jumped into a pile of old cardboard boxes and entered a room filled with piles of metal shrapnel. GLaDOS spoke to them again.

"There it is. Oh, hold on." GLaDOS lifted up the broken pieces of metal piled on top of the device, and Pinkie cautiously grabbed it.

"There, good. You have a dual portal device. There should be a way back to the testing area up ahead." said GLaDOS. They followed her instructions until she began to speak again.

"Once testing starts, you are required by protocol to keep interaction with you to a bare minimal. Luckily, testing hasn't started yet. This will be our only chance to talk." said GLaDOS. Dash gulped. No good could come from this.

Author's Note:

R.I.P. Wheatley