• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 2,496 Views, 281 Comments

My Little Portal 2 - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
8
 281
 2,496

GLaDOS

The robot suddenly whirred to life and Pinkie jumped back.

"I...I'm not dead! Ahahaha! Well I've never properly introduced myself have I? I'm Wheatley, who might you two be, exactly?" asked Wheatley. Pinkie bounced up and down, happy that her robotic companion was still alive.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! Ponyville party planner extraordinaire! Try saying that ten times fast!" Pinkie giggled. Rainbow Dash flew in and proudly introduced herself.

"And I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest young flyer in all of Equestria!" said Dash. Wheatley once again whirred in delight.

"Brilliant! Say, how about you plug me in to the stick in that wall over there, yeah, and I'll show you something." said Wheatley. Pinkie used the portal gun to carry Wheatley over to a strange looking device and plugged him in. Wheatley stared at her intently, and shook his head.

"Yeah, I can't do it if you're watching. I, I'm not joking. Can you just turn around for a second?" asked Wheatley. Dash groaned and turned away, and Pinkie did the same. When Wheatley told them to turn around, they did, and a passage opened.

"BAM! Secret passage!" Wheatley unplugged himself and rolled helplessly on the floor.

"Alright, pick me up, let's get out of here." said Wheatley. Pinkie picked him up and Rainbow followed her through the secret passage. Wheatley looked around.

"Look at this! No route to tell us where to go! We can go wherever we want!" Wheatley spun around as Rainbow and Pinkie made their way through the metal bridge. They went through another door and saw a red eyed turret shooting a laser across the next passage. Wheatley began to talk again.

"Yes! Hello! We're not stopping! Don't make eye contact whatever you do... No thanks, we're good, appreciate it! Keep moving keep moving..." said Wheatley. Pinkie and Dash carefully crawled under the laser.They continued on, Pinkie happily bouncing without a care while Dash was creeped out by Wheatley's intense stare, his bright blue eye looking right through her soul. The trio passed through a large circular door. Wheatley cleared his nonexistent throat.

"Ok, let me bring you up to speed on something right now. In order to escape we're gonna have to go through HER chambers, and...she will probably kill us if, if she's, um, awake. So if you wanna call it quits and we can just sit here forever that's option A. Option B, go through there and if she's alive she'll kill us." said Wheatley. Pinkie looked frightened and Dash put on a mask of fake bravery.

"N-No way! We're getting out of this place, even if...SHE will brutally murder us!" Dash shouted, rushing down the corridor. Pinkie's pupils shrank in fear.

"DASHIE! WAIT FOR US!" Pinkie screamed as she ran after her friend. Pinkie caught up with her friend, gasping for air. As the metal door at the end of the corridor slowly and steadily rose upward, Wheatley desperately shook his...um...head? I guess?

"Ok, I'm gonna put the cards on the table...I don't want to go in there! D-Don't go in there don't go in there, she's, she's awful, she's awful!" said Wheatley, his voice rising. Dash glared at him.

"Shh! Do you want her to wake up?" Rainbow Dash hissed. After several moments of hesitation, Rainbow Dash gulped and walked through the open doorway. Pinkie Pie followed without a question, and Wheatley closed his eye. The room was filled with overgrown ferns and large chunks of metal shrapnel. The little British robot opened his eye and gestured to a larger robot in pieces, it's body scattered everywhere.

"There she is. What a nasty piece of work she was, honestly, like a proper maniac. Do you know who ended up purging her and ended up taking her down in the end? You're not gonna believe this. A PONY. Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it either, but a pony escaped and..." Wheatley told the story to Pinkie who listened, fascinated, while Dash went ahead, wanting to get out as soon as she could. The ponies and the robot made their way down a metal stairwell. They soon found part of the staircase to be cut up. The only way down was a jump to the darkness below. Wheatley had something to say about this, of course.

"JUMP! Actually, look at that, that is quite a distance, isn't it? Ok, you know what? Go ahead and jump. You've got braces on your hooves, although no braces on your arms though, so you're gonna have to rely on the old pony strength to keep a grip on the device and my extension beam, so do, do really make sure you have a good grip. You don't have braces on your spine either so don't land on that, or your head, no braces there. It would split like a melon! Eheheheh, heh..." Wheatley rambled nervously. Unable to take it any longer, Dash held tightly on to Pinkie and secured her grip on the device, and jumped.

"AAAAH!" Wheatley, Pinkie, and Rainbow screamed on the long fall down. They landed safely, and Wheatley was clearly relieved.

"STILL HELD! Still being held, you did a great job, you applied the grip, we're all fine, keep it up." said Wheatley. The group found another set of stairs and continued down them. They entered a room with a large platform and hundreds of switches. Wheatley spun in excitment.

"This is the main breaker room! Look for a switch that says "escape pod". Don't touch anything else, don't touch anything else, don't even look at anything else!" Wheatley kept talking while Rainbow Dash tried to make sure Pinkie wouldn't succumb to the temptation to flick every switch. Wheatley looked around.

"Do you see anything? I don't see anything, tell you what, plug me in and I'll turn on the lights." said Wheatley. An outlet conveniently appeared with a robotic whirring noise and Pinkie plugged her spherical blue eyed companion in.The lights turned on and Wheatley appeared to be very proud of himself.

"Let there be light. That's uh, that's what Celestia said." said Wheatley. The platform jolted, and Pinkie nearly fell on top of Rainbow. Wheatley looked around, trying not to appear nervous.

"Oh look at that! We'll be fine as long as it doesn't start moving upwards." said Wheatley. As if on cue, the platform rose, flicking every single switch in the room. Rainbow Dash began to hyperventilate.

"ARE YOU FLICKING EVERY SINGLE SWITCH IN THE ROOM? EVERY SWITCH?? SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FLIPPING EVERY SWITCH?" Rainbow Dash shouted. Pinkie's entire body convulsed, signalling an approaching doozy. They were soon in the same room as GLaDOS, the robot who Wheatley warned them about. And she was being put back together. All the parts of her body started connecting and Rainbow shouted even more while Pinkie's convulsions intensified.

"DUDE, YOU TURNED HER ON! SHE'S ALIVE! Oh, Celestia!" Rainbow screamed.

"It's alright there's a password!" Wheatley stammered. Pinkie gasped.

"Is it Bilbo Baggins?" Pinkie asked. Dash facehoofed.

"I doubt it." murmured Dash. Wheatley tried to crack the code while more parts were connecting rapidly and GLaDOS was taking shape.

"A....A....A...A..." Wheatley worked whiled his carbon life form friends stared in awe at the fully formed GLaDOs. She was staring right at them. And there was blood lust in that glowing eye.

Author's Note:

GLaDOOOOOOOOOOOOS EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!