• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 2,968 Views, 33 Comments

Rosario + Pony - Dawn Flower



The students of Yokai Academy end up transported to Equestria. How will they react to this and will they be able to fit in in this strange new world?

  • ...
6
 33
 2,968

Cancelled Future Plans

Chapter 6

A Train Ride and a Vampire

The other ponies arrive at Sweet Apple Acres and see the compromising position that Tsukune and Applejack are in. Tsukune tries to explain, but Yukari and Mizore quickly cut him off and beat him to the ground, playfully. After that little awkward moment is over, Twilight asks Tsukune if he can take off Moka’s rosary so that she can study her powers. He agrees and takes off her rosary, and she transforms. Inner Moka then says that she can’t believe that they called her out for this. After noticing her personality change, Twilight then asks Moka if they can get started, but Moka just responds that she doesn’t want to be experimented on. Twilight is confused and says that she already agreed to do it, but Moka just tells her that that was the other Moka. She then puts her rosary back on and turns back. She briefly loses consciousness, but Tsukune catches her. Twilight then asks her exactly what just happened, and Moka tells her about her other self. Before she can ask any more questions, however, Spike comes running up to them, with a letter from Celestia, saying for them to come to Canterlot at once. They then all leave to round up the others and board a train to Canterlot. When they’re on the train, they then all start talking about the situation and what they’ll do when they meet with Celestia. When they cross the border into Canterlot, Ryo suddenly feels strange; however, she’s the only one, so she quickly brushes it off. When they arrive in Canterlot, Shining Armor meets them at the train station. Twilight hugs him and introduces him to the former students, and then he leads them to the palace. Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest, Coco is seen lying unconscious, now a bat pony, with a dark pink coat and a red mane. Kou then suddenly flies in front of the screen, noting that Miss Coco is here and wonders why, but he’s then interrupted when she grabs him and says that they need to find her sister.

Chapter 7

A Princess and a Vampire

Coco and Kou walk through Ponyville. Kou asks Coco how she got here, and she tells him that she tracked down Kuyo after hearing that he did something to her sister, and beat the answers out of him. She then got him to send her to this world the same way he did before. She then notes that he’s dead the next time she sees him. As she walks through Ponyville, she decides to ask the locals if anyone saw her sister. She asks a cabbage merchant if he’s seen her; he then looks around the area, points out a random pony that kind of looks like her and asks if that’s her. This makes Coco so mad that she destroys his cart and threatens him. When he gets a closer look at her eyes and notices her bat wings, he then mentions when Moka transformed during the fight with the Ursa Minor, and Coco recognises it as her. He then tells her that she’s staying at Ponyville library, and that it looks like a tree. After she leaves, he breathes a sigh of relief, but then he looks down at his destroyed cart and says, “My cabbages!” When she reaches the library, she finds a note on the door saying that they’ve gone to Canterlot. Annoyed that they’re not here, she asks a pony nearby where Canterlot is, and they point at the city on the mountain side. Coco asks herself how she can get over there, and then Kou points out her wings. She then flies into the air, in the direction of Canterlot, and says for Kou Buddy to follow her, and he says that he’s right behind her. When the main group reach the castle, they’re lead to the feast hall, where they meet up with Celestia. As they’re walking along, Ryo starts to feel like she’s getting progressively weaker, but when the others say that they don’t feel it, she just brushes it off. When they reach the feast hall, Celestia invites them all to sit down. She then says that she got Twilight’s letter, and how they’re from another world. She then says that she believes them, saying that this isn’t the first time that someone has come to Equestria from a different world. When Twilight asks more about this, Celestia just laughs and says that it’s a long story. This makes the former students laugh, and note that Celestia sounds like Ruby. It’s then brought up again that Ryo isn’t feeling well. Celestia says that she has doctors that could take a look at her, but she just brushes if off, saying that she’ll be fine. Celestia then moves on with her speech, but before she can finish, there’s a ruckus heard from outside. When the guards report back, they tell them that it’s changelings.

Chapter 8

A Battle and a Vampire

After the announcement of a changeling attack being made, one guard asks why, especially since they have a… but before he can finish, Celestia and Shining Armor interrupt them and start telling them to get ready for battle. Shining Armor then takes the group and starts leading them away from the battle, while Celestia goes to help the soldiers. While they’re running away, Kurumu says that they should stay and fight, and Rainbow Dash agrees. Shining Armor then reluctantly agrees to let anyone who wants to go back and fight. Rainbow Dash, Kurumu, Ryo, Applejack, and Twilight decide to head back, while Shining Armor escorts the rest of them to safety. As they part ways, Twilight wishes her brother luck, but he tells her not to worry and that since the changeling’s last attack, they put a dampening spell around the city, so all changelings in Canterlot are weakened. He then leaves quickly, while Twilight now knows that Ryo is in trouble and heads off after them. The group that joins the fight then start fighting with the changelings. After a while, Ryo charges straight into one, but at that point, she is feeling so weak that she then collapses. Seeing her fall distracts Rainbow Dash long enough for several changelings to tackle her to the ground. Then when no one is looking, Ryo’s disguise falls and she reverts to her changeling form. The other group continue escaping, but they’re then cut off by Chrysalis. She engages Shining Armor, fighting him to a draw, but both of them have to stay there to keep the other one occupied. Chrysalis then tells her changelings to capture Tsukune and Moka. No one left in the group is strong enough to fight them directly, so Yukari uses her magic to hold them off for a bit while they run away. After a while, Tsukune decides to take off Moka’s rosary, but before he can, Moka spots Coco, who arrived in Canterlot and started fighting with the changelings, but before she can process this, she and Tsukune are knocked out by the changelings. When the changelings have them, they send word to retreat. When word reaches Chrysalis, she then uses all of her magic to push Shining Armor back and leaves with her army.

Chapter 9

A Queen and a Vampire

Tsukune and Moka wake up in a cell in the changeling hive, wondering where they are. Ryo wakes up in a changeling hive as well, connected to a love pod, with her energy restored. When the changelings were retreating, Ryo was mistaken as one of theirs and brought back to the hive. She notes that this kind of love that she’s been fed is different from what she’s used to, and that she’s never seen this many changelings in one place before. Deciding to take a look around, she eventually finds the prison area, where they’re keeping Tsukune and Moka. She tells the guard posted there that she’s relieving him and he leaves. She then tells Tsukune and Moka that’s it’s her and they’re happy to see her, but before they can talk more about what happened and what’s going on, Chrysalis enters the room. She tells them that the two of them have more love than she has ever found, and that she’ll use it to supercharge her army and take over Equestria. When she’s done, she tells all the changelings in the room to follow her out. Ryo tries to reason that she should stay here to keep watch over them, but Chrysalis just makes her come along, and she reluctantly follows. Back in Canterlot, the ponies and the former students are trying to figure out exactly what’s going on and how they should proceed.

Comments ( 3 )

Sorry, to hear your canceling it. We need more 'out there' stories. in my opinion...

Kinda strange to put a big announcement on April 1

Login or register to comment