• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 2,017 Views, 31 Comments

My Little Pon-3 - ThatRandomDepressedPony



A spin off of "My Little Dashie" but with vinyl scratch (AKA DJ Pon-3)

  • ...
9
 31
 2,017

Chapter 3

It's been 2 years since I brought Vinyl home and she couldn't be happier! We decided to throw a party for the two of us and when I told her that she just went crazy she loved the idea! "Dad, can I have an X-box-360 so i can play with people other then us? No offence but it's getting boring just playing with you!" I said it was fine but she'd have to help me with chores to earn money to help me pay for it even though it's coming out of my pocket I thought that having her be part of an important decision and making her feel like she was a part of something was one of the best things I could do to make her feel more appreciated.

It's five days until the anniversary of the day I found her and she is so ecstatic that it's almost what I told her was her birthday. She just can't wait until she gets her X-box-360 and can play with all kinds of people from all over the world with just the press of a button!

"Vinyl? Yah wanna try your hand at DJing again?" I asked and got a very excited "YEAH I DO!" "Okay then I'll just have to find some online lessons for you then!" again, with a very excited "YAY!" and so I did exactly that I found some online lessons on how to properly work all the gear and things like that then recorded all the videos on a CD so we could watch them on the TV.

That year I got her three presents for her birthday, A 360, DJing lessons and most important of all, love! I love her so much I don't know where my life would go if I would have to lose her and if I do Will she come back? Those are overpowering questions right now in life.