• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 476 Views, 3 Comments

All because of the bats - Misty Skyshadow



One day, Stargazer, a pegasus is lost in the Everfree Forest. She find's a surprise, that will change, and scar her life forever.

  • ...
3
 3
 476

When The Full Moon Comes There Will Be Trouble

Stargazer sighed. It had been a longer day than normal days, she had gone out with Pinkie to get some cake, went over to Fluttershy's cottage to check on her healing bunny Coconut, and went over to Rainbow's to learn how to do a sonic rainboom, it worked. Now, her wings were very tired at the moment, and wanted to take a little nap. So she got in to her cyan and purple bed, and drifted off to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Huh? What time is it?" Stargazer said bumping her head on her wall.
"What? 4:30! I've been sleeping for six hours?" Stargazer said her mouth agape.
Stargazer got out of bed and tidied it up, then she went outside and headed for Canterlot. Always on a full moon she would go have tea with Princess Luna, talk about the stars, and then go home. With her new speed training, she didn't do a sonic rainboom, but she did go quite fast that could just maybe give Rainbow a run for her money. She was there in about five minutes, and Princess Luna was waiting for her outside the gates.
"Princess!" Stargazer said trotting her way up to Princess Luna.
"Stargazer, so nice to see you again!" Princess Luna said.
"So am I Princess Luna." Stargazer said.
"Remember Stargazer, you don't have to call meprincess luna when we are not in public." Luna said smirking.
"Oh, right. Sorry Luna." Stargazer said chuckling.
"That's ok Stargazer." Luna said.
The two friends walked then into Luna's garden where they would have tea, and look up at the beautiful night sky and talk about it a lot.
The tea was sitting there ready to go and still nice and warm so they sat and Luna put a spell on the door. It was a simple spell that she could do that would lock out their noise outside and inside, so that only Stargazer and her could talk and listen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Goodbye Luna!" Stargazer said flying away from Canterlot castle.
"Goodbye Stargazer!" Luna said waving her hoof.
It had been a great time with Luna, she had her favorite tea, she learned new stars and more facts than she could have ever studied. It was amazing her chats with the Princess Of The Moon! When Stargazer got home, she was really excited because, while they were chatting, Luna said that she loved Stargazer so much she would make a star just for her. When Luna finally raised the moon, (because when she was chatting with her she was so distracted she sometimes forgot to raise the moon!) Stargazer looked up into the night sky, and right there in frount of her was her star. She knew it was hers because Luna had told her, 'Look at the moon, then look down four stars, then go one right it should be there.' It was. After she saw her very own star, she looked straight up at the full moon. Then she remembered she hadn't gone to Twilight for any spells to keep her from turning into a bat pony. Right then her eyes turned red. This was not going to be a good night at all she thought.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment