• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 566 Views, 11 Comments

The Life of a Cookie - Forgotten Legends



These are several stories on her life and her issues with what she is. She hates only being five inches tall and being a living baked good.

  • ...
10
 11
 566

How I am doing now

I now have a home at Twilight Sparkle’s house. I really like the special cage Twilight made for me. I am the only one who can open and close the cage. I have a small house and a garden in there. I have developed a spell to make me the same height as Twilight. I got out of my cage and cast the spell on myself.

I am now the same size a Twilight. Twilight introduced me to her friends. I really like Fluttershy she is sweet. I decided to go see Lyra. I knocked on the door and Lyra answered. I asked her if I looked familiar.

Lyra gasped and said, “Sweetie is that you?” I answered, “Yes, Lyra it is me.”

Lyra and I caught up on events and we are now firm friends. I now have two foals. Their names are Chip and Ember. Pinkie Pie loves to change their diapers because cookie pony poop is cookie dough. I don’t get how she says it smell sweet. To me it smell like rotten eggs and burnt chocolate. Pinkie buys the dirty diapers off of me for sixteen bits each.

Now I live in a new house in Ponyville. I enjoy the company of other ponies. Rarity is making me a dress that is 100% lightweight and organic. Now I have a happy life compared to my old life. I am glad I met Twilight when I did. Now I see Twilight as a my number one best friend.

Comments ( 9 )

I don't... I don't understand...
*Quits life*

3743006 what do i need to clarify
:rainbowhuh:

3743006 if you are wondering about chapter four I can explain. It takes place several years in the future on this timeline. she has grown bigger due to a spell. Now she doesn't have to get eaten anymore.
:yay:

3743055 The story itself doesn't have much fluidity. It doesn't quite make sense, if you get what I'm saying.

3743006
Are you ending life,or just quitting it to find another job XD

XD THIS WAS AMAZING :trollestia:



MORE :flutterrage:

>300 word chapters

no

the story is not over yet

Comment posted by Forgotten Legends deleted Feb 20th, 2014
Login or register to comment