• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 4,199 Views, 130 Comments

Armor Fillies - MarkTheWolfpony



Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo Joins a organizing called the Armor Fillies that fights off evil and all kinds of threats all over Equestria.

  • ...
3
 130
 4,199

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1, Chapter 9: This time we get our cutie marks pt.9

The three couldn't move one part of their body. Imp especially. He was pretty much shaking in fear which caught Warp’s attention. He smiled deeply which Imp could only show a frightened look as a response.

“Well I see that the Armor Fillie that try to attack me came here at last.” He nodded his head. “You know I did want to talk to you but you just went on the defensive without letting me having a little talk.”

“OH… SCREW YOU!” The two started to notice the tone of his voice. It was all stuttered and shaky. “You have been trying to experiment on ponies lives and you…you think that it’s all OK!”

All he could do is just laugh at his statement. “Oh Imp. If you have gotten to know me a bit, you might have gotten the idea that I am just trying to improve a pony's life.” He walked around them. “You see when you are interested into a certain creature, let say alicorns if you will. Tell me this….don’t you want to know what the life of them is.”

The three are speechless. They couldn't say anything on what he said. Scootaloo, Sweetie belle, and even Imp are starting to feel that something is wrong with him.

“Its why I started this plan. Because when I heard there are fillies like you, I became obsessed.” He put his hooves on a desk which happened to have pictures of fillies. “Encountering you for the first time made me realize that you can achieve becoming a different pony all together. You see where I’m coming from little fillies?”

His wording, his tone, his posture. It’s amazing that one is able to speak up against him.

“OK! Why would you want that!” Sweetie belle shouted. “Don’t you think that being yourself is worth more than upgrading yourself and other ponies!”

His face became more devilish than before. “Oh you’re gonna pull the be yourself card? Well let me tell ya.” He grabbed a metal box with a big red button. “That is a bunch of crap!” He pressed the button. It soon started to shake the entire factory.



____________________



The rest of the main five and Spike continued to help evacuate the citizens of ponyville but it wouldn’t be that easy because they have to face the henchmen before they could. The rest of the citizens continued to run while the rest was fighting off the guards.

Rainbow dash got in with in a wild goose chase with some of the pegasi henchmen. But while this was happening, she had to avoid laser blasts. They soon managed to surround her but that only made her happy. One of them took the first and at the same time, a laser blast heads in her direction. She dodged the attack, grabbed him by the wings and used him to block the incoming blast. It was at high velocity, the result was ashes on his body. She let him go and kicked him straight to where the laser blast came from, knocking him out. The other tried to punch and kick her out of the sky, but Dash was too fast for them to hit them. She returned the favor and punched and kicked them out of the sky.

Rarity and Fluttershy got crowded by guards. Rarity could barely fight them off.

“Fluttershy I could use a little help here!” Rarity plead while kicking one of them in the face.

Fluttershy was lying down, covering her eyes as she trembled in fear.

“Fluttershy you need to-” One of the henchmen managed to hit her on the face, knocking her down. When Fluttershy opened her eyes and when she saw her on the ground, she couldn't help but get angry.

She stood up slowly with her head down, covering her eyes in the shadows. The henchmen were confused but they continued to attack. Two of them threw their punches at her but she stopped them head on.

“How dare you.” Fluttershy sounded very angry. “HOW DARE YOU!” She threw both of them over her shoulders and landed hard on the ground. The other guards were surprisingly scared and stepped back a little. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!” At a moment notice, she went at fast speed and punched the first that is in her way. The other guard’s face changed to a horrified look. “NOW ITS YOUR TURN!”

Rarity got up after that knock back and when she saw Fluttershy kicking butt, she dropped her jaw.

Apple jack and Spike lead the citizens out of the cave however, there are some that are waiting for them and they are not only just them but weird-looking ponies with robotic parts. They all charged in with the robotic stallions heading in fast speed.

“This is bad!” Spike shouted.

“Time To PARTY!” Out of nowhere, Pinkie came in front of them with a party canon. She pulled the string and out came a huge pile of creamy ice frosting. Once it spread around the ground, it caused the charging group to slip all over the place.

“That is mighty kind of you pinkie.” Applejack thanked her for her help.

Pinkie smiled. “Than-”

Suddenly the ground started to shake. Everypony started to lose balance as it got more unstable.

“What in tarnation is going on!” Apple Jack shouted.

“Quickly everypony we don’t have much time!” Rainbow dash gave the warning, giving every pony a sense of urgency to get out of the cave. Soon every pony had gotten out of the cave before it collapsed. They all have a little rest after what happened.

“LOOK!” One of the pony citizen shouted, pointing towards the front direction. All the others took a look and was shocked to see what was in the rubble. A mechanical arm popped out of the rubble, grasping for balance. It pushed itself up, revealing more of itself. Once out, a weird looking factory that was now turned into a mechanical monstrosity. It took its first step. Soon it headed off to the near end of the continent.

Civilians began to panic, wondering what to do. The rest of the main 5 and spike tried to calm them down but to no avail.

“Well they are not listening to us.” Rainbow Dash pouted. “So what now!”

“Spike!” Spike turned to her when Rarity mentioned his name. “Tell me do you have any paper left to write to Celestia!?”

Spike looked down on himself. “Nope. When that crazy unicorn captured us, he ripped and destroyed every last of our letters that we use.”

“Isn't there anything that we can use! That thing has my little sister and our best friend and we don’t have the strength to fight it!” Apple jack started to panic but the rest did not blame her. It was at this point, Pinkie started to smile and jump up down to grab everypony’s attention.

“Something on your mind?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Hey! Since all the paper to write letters are destroyed at the library, why not go to the supplies in the town craft shop!” The other started to smile for joy.

“Great idea pinkie!” Rainbow dash picked her up as she spun around with her in the air.

“Alright.” Apple Jacks took a deep breath. “Rainbow Dash you’re the fastest so take Spike there as fast as you can.”

“Got it! Come on Spike!”

“Roger!”

Dash lets Spike jump on her back. She headed off to ponyville at very fast speed with Spike holding on as the wind pressed hard on his body.



____________________



The three noticed the shaking of the ground.

“What is going on!” Sweetie Bell shouted.

But instead he answered with this. “Now I want you to leave.” His horn glowed, using it to pull the the switch that was on the wall. The floor below them launched them out of the lab with in an instant. They flew off, trying to rebalance themselves but it was proven to be a challenge. With quick thinking, Imp used his yo-yo’s to grab Scootaloo and Sweetie and pulled them in close. With only seconds left before hitting the ground, he launched his yo-yo at a tree and pulled in for a landing. Luckily nopony is hurt over the process. They took a little break but the two cutie mark crusaders don’t to leave their friend behind.

“Hey wait for me!” Imp shouted.

“We have no time!” Scootaloo implied. “We have to go and save our friend!”

“Where is it going!” Sweetie asked.

“I don’t know.” He walked up a bit in front of them. “But whatever it is, it can’t be good.”



____________________



The robotic factory machine kept walking, plowing down anything that got in his way. In the midst of this, Warp felt very happy about it.

“Yes! Soon you two will play a big part for me because I’m gonna upgrade my self to a whole new life and you’re gonna make that happen.”

The two seemed to be shouting in anger when responding back but the pod is sound proof, not letting a single word out.

“Once we reach our destination, I hope you two have high blood sugar because you’re gonna need it.”

Author's Note:

All right the next chapter is set. Unfortionly its not much of a big battle until I get to chapter ten. Really thought it was >__<

PreviousChapters Next