• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 4,199 Views, 130 Comments

Armor Fillies - MarkTheWolfpony



Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo Joins a organizing called the Armor Fillies that fights off evil and all kinds of threats all over Equestria.

  • ...
3
 130
 4,199

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1, Chapter 24: Toys! Toys! Toys!

The clock striked at midnight. The crickets chirp at a faster rate as the owl begin to make there hooting noises threw out the night. Everypony was fast asleep….well almost everypony.

Sweetie laid sideways on her bed, holding her teddy bear tight. Her mind won’t forget the look on Buttons face. She smashed her face on the pillow, letting out a soft growl but with no luck.

“Ugh….” As she laid her head sideway, the moon begin to shine bright like a star. “Guess it’s gonna get boring for a while...

“YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!” Drill stomped right toward the two, glaring them down. “Thanks to the two of your antic! You have almost cause a wide area panic attack and run the risk of us getting expose out there!”:

Sweetie Belle looked down on herself, unable to say a single word.

Gemstone laid back as she smirked at her, “Well I had to capture the wanted criminal somehow.”

Drill fiercely pointed her hoof at her, “at the expense of showing someone your secret I will not stand for!” She walked away, not even giving a second look. “Well if you think this is funny, then let's see how do without your Armor powers for a month!”

Sweetie Belle lunged her head with her eyes wide open, “WHAT!?”

A sudden flash appeared on their flanks. The marks no longer had the sparkles around the mark.

Sweetie Belle tail quickly covered her flank, “ARMOR UP!” However it wasn’t responding.

Drill nodded her head slowly, “that won’t work. You two are temporarily revoke of your duties so Until then, both of you are not to be involve in any armor fillies activities.” She walks out of the conference room; “Dismiss!”

But despite all that, what worries her the most is seeing his face again. What will he say or will he ever talk to her again? She let a long sigh, closing her eyes as time passes by.


The quiet night comes to an end. A punch of ponies began to drop cargo right in front of the toy store.

The toy store owner walks out of the store, all confuse. “Wait what is this? I wasn’t told there would be any toys shipments.”

The pony begin to unpacked, bringing in boxes and boxes of a silver pony robot toy with wide eyes and a snout for cuteness. The ponies barged in, knocking out every toy on shelf.

“HEY!” The Toy owner panicked, “WHAT ARE YOU-” A cane came in contact with his head, knocking him out instantly.

A shadowy figure appeared right next to the unconscious toy owner. The figure stands right in front of the owner, showing off his grin as his gold teeth started to shine.


Scootaloo, Applebloom and Imp runs at fast speeds. They didn’t care who is in the way as their minds are too focus on one thing. It wasn’t long till bursted the door open, catching Rarity by surprise.

“What in sweet Celestia is going on!?” Rarity comes in the living room as the fillies passes by.

“Sorry!” Imp shouted.

“We have no time to explain!” Applebloom clumsily climb up the stairs.

“What she said!” Scootaloo grumbled a bit, “HEY I SHOULD OF BEEN AHEAD OF YOU TWO!”

Rarity scratch her head, giving a wide eye look.

The four stopped right in front of her door as all knock simultaneously.

“You there?” Imp questioned.

The door open, revealing Sweetie Belle in her most tired state. “Hey guys…”

“Wow!” Scootaloo stepped back, “what happened to you?”

Her eyes open and close as she kept focus, “Oh...I just didn’t get that much sleep last night.”

Imp couldn’t stop focusing on the saggy bags on her eyes. He quickly covered his eyes, “you look very horrible.”

A sarcastic laugh came out of her, “very funny.” She headed back to bed, slammer her face on the pillow.

“Sweetie Belle,” Applebloom runs to her. “Don’t you want to hang out with us?”

She turned straight to her face, giving a very annoyed look. “No thanks! I would like to be alone for a while.

“Come on Sweetie Belle,” Scootaloo casually walked in. “It isn’t the end of the world since you’re powers will only be gone for a while.” A pillow came in contact with her face.

“You don’t understand,” she looked down on herself. “I feel that I just wasted everything I have earn!” Her hoof laid on her chest, “now I’m just a normal pony who couldn’t help anyone even if she tried too…”

Imp let out a long sigh, “Sweetie Belle don’t put yourself down for this.” His eyes twitch, cringing her teeth together. “Besides, it's not entirely your fault.”

“Ya!” Applebloom patted her, “Besides you shouldn’t mope around here when the toy store will be having a sale today.”

Sweetie Belle didn’t took that kindly, “Ya no thanks.” She shoves her away before jumping back to bed. “You can all go without me…”

“HEY!” Applebloom quickly pick herself up, “you don’t have to shove me away!” She felt a slight tap on her shoulder.

Imp nodded slowly, “let her be ok.”

As time goes by, the three exit out of the room as silents begins to fill in. Sweetie Belle let out a single tear, feeling the pain of rejection.


The three run together at fast speed. After a few minute, the toy store begin to show its sight. Having a huge colorful sign, with a clown pointing at the store with a caption of ‘everything must go!’ The colts and fillies dragged their parents in despite feeling dismissive about it. Once all three headed inside, it is chaos. All the kids begin to grab any robot toys. The sound of fillies and colts crying and screaming started to take their toll.

“Are these fillies and colts insane!?” Imp dodges and jumps within each of them passing by.

Scootaloo picks up one of the robot toys, inspecting every aspect. “I don't’ know why they’re going crazy for this?” She scuff it off, throwing it in the middle of floor.

“MINE!” One of fillies shouted as she jumped to grab the toy. The smile on her face quickly fades as the other’s begin to pull her down.

“Well…” Applebloom couldn’t say anything else.

Imp let out a long sigh, “well let’s check if there is any other toy that won’t get us-” As his head turned, the two were out of there sight. “Great…”

Scootaloo runs through the chaos as, feeling happy to reach the sports equipment section. “Alright time to get-” Her happiness is cut short the moment she notice the bins are filled with the same robot toys. “What!?”

“HEY LOOK!” One of the colts shouted. “THAT SECTION HAS MORE TOYS!”

Scootaloo pupils shrunk amongst the sight of the fillies running towards the section. She quickly dashes but the fillies trampled her and kicked her out of the section before she could. She skid across the floor on her face, sticking her tongue out. *Ouch….”

Imp stands casually, nodding his slowly. “Maybe you should've stay together.”

Her eyes focus on Imp, letting out a soft growl. “Shut up!”

Imp looked around chaos, “I feel something is off.”

“Oh it's just brats being brats,” Scootaloo quickly pick herself up. “They sure are loving the toy that is going on sail.” Her head jolted back and forth, “say where is Applebloom anyway?”

As the two look for her, Applebloom trottenly passes by to the plush section. “Now the color strings should be around here.” She gasp, noticing the bins now full with robot toys. “Wait what?”

“Well drats!” A familiar voice pops in. “Now what am I supposed to do for my plush?”

Applebloom gasp at the sight of a familiar brown pony, “oh hi Button mash.”

He stepped back a bit, “oh...hi…”

She tilt her head, scratching her forehead. Her eyes widen by the sudden realization. “So...how are you doing there?”

He let out a long sigh, “I’m just gonna say it!” His eyes payed straight attention to hers, “did you know that Sweetie Belle is not who she seems?”

Applebloom let out an awkward laugh, “Well gee what gave you that?”

“You don’t get it!” His eyes widen as his pupils shrinks. “I saw what she is capable along with this other crystal pony and I’m just a bit upset and scared about it.”

“Huh?” She tilted her head, giving a wide eye look.

“I’m scared because of the power she has shown off,” he let a deep sigh, “and I’m upset she didn’t trust me enough to tell me about it.” He sat down, scratching his mane as his beanie slide off a bit. “I just don’t like secrets held behind my back you know?”

Applebloom sat down right next to him, “well I’m sure she feels the same way too and someday she might tell you.”

Button is off putting by her statement, “why hasn’t she told you about it?”

Applebloom flinch for a moment, “Ummm well…” she stuttered for a moment. “I am just waiting till she say it herself when ready.”

He let out a long sigh, “I feel I abandoned her.”

She couldn’t help but smile, “I’m sure she wants nothing but to talk to you again.”

“HEY LOOK!” A Purple colt point out. “MORE TOYS!”

Buttons and Applebloom looked at each other with wide eyed expressions, “Run!”

The two dash off as everyone jumped into the toy section. A sigh of relief as they stand next to the empty bin. Suddenly a shadow covers them both. The two turn around, to see a skinny looking orange mare with a white puffy mane and tail. “Hey there kids, want the brand new pony tron toy?”

Applebloom nodded slowly, “actually I wanted to ask if you have any more strings in stock or something?”

Her smile started to collapse, “umm sorry but we run out of that.” She puts the toy in front of them, keeping the smile upwords. “How about I just give you this toy for free?”

Buttons eyes twitched for a moment, “mam...I just want some string ok!?”

The smile started to form a frown. Drops of sweat begins to slide down her forehead, shaking in fear. “Look just take the toy and everything will be fine…” Her eyes darted like a pinball.

“Whatever,” His cheeks puff up. The mood started to sour as he storm out the toy store.

Applebloom headed off, getting her friends before leaving.

“Oh...no..” Her body shiver, feeling the constant disappointment from somepony watching her.


The four walked off the premises as many fillies and colts run outside with their brand new toy. Needless to say, the mood became a lot more sour.

“Well so much for getting a new helmet,” Scootaloo eyes lowered a bit.

Button mash let out a huge sigh, “well so much for fixing my plushie.”

Imp rubbed his chin, raising his left eyebrow. “I find it odd that the store is only selling one toy for a bunch of bratty colts and fillies?”

“Well whatever the reason is, I hope those toys burn in a fire.” Scootaloo stomps her way to the front. “Seriously why is everypony going crazy for them?”

“Well…” Buttons pause for a moment, “maybe they have mass appeal even when they look a bit off to me.”

Applebloom sighed, “well better go tell Big Mac that Mr.Smarty pants will not be fix anytime soon.”


Many fillies runs out of the store, having their new toy on there back as they ready on home to play with their new friend. The doors closes, showing a close sign. The employees line up, holding their breath back a bit.

The manager’s door kicks open, revealing a small looking black stallion with a white mane. “I’m not happy!” He walks by the employees, stopping right in front of the skinny mare. “Puffcream…”

Sweat begins to slide down from her cheeks. Her poster is started to get hard to maintain, “Yes...Raggety?” She gulped all of her saliva down, forcing a smile to boot.

Raggety took a deep breath, “YOU FORGOT THE THREE FILLIES PUFFCREAM!” His tone turn bitter, grabbing her by the shoulders. “HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE THEM TOYS!”

Puffcream body shakes uncontrollably, “they didn’t want the toy…”

Raggety slowly lets her go, breaking into a soft but cold hearted laughter. “So these little ones do not have perfect childhoods huh?”

“What do you want us to do sure?” Very down in the line, a Yellow stallion with a green mane stands outs.

A long breath was hold in. As he let it all out, he tosses the robot toys to all of his employees. “Tell the brats that this is a honorary gift from the toy store.”


Applebloom brushes her teeth at a fast neck speed. She quickly hop into bed once all that is done. Applejack pulls the cover, patting her on the head before turning off the lights. “Night Applebloom.”

“Night!” Applebloom turns to left, heading off into deep slumber.

But just a few meters away from the barn. A few heads stick out from an apple tree, looking at any potential trouble. Once the last light turns off, they begin on the move. The three stopped right beside the barn wall. The Unicorn horn started to glow, giving off a quick flash. All three landed on her room without causing a sound. The two begin block the door while the other pull out the toy inside of his shirt.

Applebloom eyes slowly opens, noticing the toy right in her face. “HUH!?”

The three were caught off guard.

She jumped off the bed, putting her tail next to her cutie mark. “What in tarnation are you doing in my room!?”

The three of them didn’t spoke a single word. Instead they being the jump on her.

“ARMOR UP!” A bright flash engulfs the room.

As it dims down, the three were launched out of her room, gaining some balance before Bloom comes ins.

She puts her left hoof out, summoning her hammer. “Jump on me, I jump on you!” Her hoof bends over, springing up in the air.

The three quickly dodge the incoming attack.

“What is that thing!” One of them shouted in terror.

“Who cares!” his horn glows bright, “just get her!” A beam shoots straight at her.

Applebloom blocked the blast straight on. Two of the stallions commence their strike. Once they got close, the two turn around and dropped kick her in the face. Applebloom manage to recover before charging in. The two dodge the incoming attacks, with the other manage to sneak in a hit. She pin herself on the ground, only to receive a blasting hit from the unicorn behind back.

“UGH!” After a quick breath, her hooves manage to get on the ground with only a few bruises.

The two runned into the dark parts of the apple orchard. She continues pursuit, only to get blasted again by the same magic beam. Applebloom looked around the darkness covered with trees. She darted back and forth, but no trace of them is found. She sat down, catching a breather. But a sudden beam reminds herself that she is not alone. A loud growl is let out, accouting the pain she suffer.

“I am starting to get annoyed by this!” Applebloom charges into the darkness as the beams continue to fire. She didn’t care about dodging the attacks. With every beam hit, it only made her more angry.

“Oh crud!” The unicorn dashes off.

However with a single throw, the hammer manage to come in contact with his head. His eyes darted, crashing straight to a tree. “Ow…”

Applebloom giggled, making a snarky looking face. “Bet you can get away with me huh?”

“Applebloom!” She turned around, seeing Imp coming into the scene. “I guess you got some visitors too huh?”

She nodded, “well we should take them to custody now right?”

“APPLEBLOOM!” A sudden voice is heard across the distance. “WHERE ARE YOU!?”

“Oh snap!” Applebloom teeth clutch together, as her eyes widen.

“We’ll have to meet up tomorrow!” Imp wraps all three of the stallions before leaving.

Applebloom growls, running back to the farm.


The next morning, everypony begin to enjoy themselves for a beautiful sunny morning. At least for some of them.

Scootaloo dashes through the marketplace at break neck speed. She grinded on the tables, jumped over civilians, and best of all she highjump off a platform in the middle of the area. As the tree house come into her sight, she turn a hard left as the ground starts to pop up tiny pieces.

She bursted the door open, catching the two by surprise. “GUYS! I WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!”

Imp grinned his teeth shut, “ok you don’t need to shout please.”

Applebloom run up to her, “tell me! Did those ponies gave you a toy like this?” She place the toy right in front of her.

She nodded, “those guys really don’t like that toy and I wouldn’t blame them.” Her left eye widen, picking up the toy off the boarded floor. “Have you seen how those toys look?”

“That is not the weird thing,” Imp scratched his chin. “The weird part is that the ones that attack us are from the toy store that had a big sale on these yesterday.” He picks the toy off from Scootaloo, taking a closer look. “Hmmm...we gotta get to the bottom of this.”

“OH NO!” Applebloom sudden rise in voice caught the others off guard, “Buttons!”

The two imminently looked at each before heading out the clubhouse, along with Applebloom after dropping the toy. It took them awhile but the house is nearly in their sights. However what they didn’t expect is Sweetie Belle, who is just about knocking on the front door.

“Sweetie Bell!e!” The three shouted simultaneously

She turn around, letting a gasp. “What are you guys doing here?”

There faces become sour, letting small awkward laughs.

Sweetie Belle scratch her head, giving a wide eye look.

The Door suddenly slam open, Revealing a very angry looking mom. All of them scream at the sight of her face. “Hello…”

“Ms...Mash?” Imp tremble a bit, “is that you?”

She nodded, letting out a long yawn. “Oh Sweetie Belle...Just the little filly I wanted to see.” She sidestep to the left, showing Buttons with the robot toy in his hooves. “Can you please convince him to stop playing with that toy.” Her legs withered, dropping her to her knees, “I’m just too tired.”

Sweetie Belle rushes in, knocking the toy off his hooves. “HEY!”

His reaction was less than pleasant, “WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?”

Her eyes rolled, letting out a long sigh. “Buttons! You’re acting very weird now and it’s starting to scare me!”

A sudden burst of laughter caught her by surprise. “I am scaring you? Said the one who hid her power behind my back?” His retort started to push her away. “Do you ever think that maybe I was upset that you didn’t trust me enough for that?” He picked up his toy, heading back to his activities.

Her body stood still for moment. The frown has sinking farther, with her eyes started to water. “I’m sorry…” She runned out of his house, passing by all her friends.

“SWEETIE BELLE!” The three shouted.

Imp looked at Buttons, giving the most unpleasant of threatening looks he has done. “Girls...Put him down!”

The two quickly jumped on him, knocking the toy off his possession. Imp smashed the toy, leaving no piece un harm. Imp quickly helps the two, wrapping his yo yo around him. The three quickly puts him to bed.

Buttons put whatever power he could luster to break free from the strings, “give me my toy!” He bits on the line, shaking his head back and forth. “Let me go!”

His mother could not speak a single word.

“I thought breaking the toy would snap him out of it?” Scootaloo scratch her head while nodding.

A loud growl wasn’t enough to let out Imp’s anger. “It seems we got an even huge problem in our hooves.”

Applebloom attempts to comfort his mother with the best of her abilities. “It’s alright...He’ll be back to normal before you know it.”

Ms. Mash hugged her tight, keeping herself silent.


The three immediately sprint towards the toy store. But the sight of kids disobeying their parents begins to take interest. All of them followed the same pattern as of what happened with Buttons before.

Applebloom gasp at the near sight of it all, “the toys are really popular now!”

“We gotta head down to the store now!” With much panic, Imp pushes himself to the limit in speed.

As the three steps foot on the store’s property, A large crowd of fillies and colt along with their parents blocked the entrance. The kids begin to scream at the top of their lungs as the toys are being launched into the air as the fillies jumped towards them. The Parents could only stand still, frozen by the many screams of uncontrollable little ones.

“Well…” Applebloom stepped back a bit, “I’m not gonna go thru there.”

“Come on everypony!” Imp points to the left, “let’s take the back door!”

The three manage to avoid any possible contacts with the obese parasprites. It just manage to become a lot more peaceful with no screaming fillies and colts around.

The three manage to sneak themselves right into the back door, entering a dark area.

“UGH!” Scootaloo sounded displease. “I can’t see a thing at all!”

A loud tap is heard, “OW!” Applebloom picked up her left hoof, rubbing all the pain out. “I think I hit something!”

“Hey!” Imp’s patients, takes its toll. “Be quiet!”


Suddenly, the light turn on. The three looked around, overwhelmed by the amount toys around them.

“So...I got visitors then?” A sarcastic yet sinister laugh fills the room. The Small black stallion makes his appearance. “Why hello little ones, the name is Raggety Randy and I hope your here because you couldn’t resist my toys right?” His looks became more calmer and pleasant to look at.

Scootaloo turns her head away, “no offence but this guy looks and sound very creepy.”

Applebloom burst out laughing.

Imp rolled his eyes, “Ok Raggety!” His poster pushes the upper half of his body, keeping the intense stare. “You’re toy making days are over!”

His eyes started to twitch as his smile becomes more crooked, “You...don’t like my toys?”

Appleblooms pupils shrunk, having her eyes twitching out of control. “Ummm…”

His laugher become more sinister by the second, “I do not take kindly to kids rejecting my well design toy’s.” He claps his hooves, causing an echo across the storage room.

The toys eyes begin to glow bright red. They jump off the shelves, landing on all fours. All of them focus straight on them, having the glowing eye lights all over them.

Scootaloo face hoof, “why am I not surprise?”

All of them charged in, overwhelming them by sheer numbers. But a bright flash pushes them away, revealing their armor in front of there very robotic eyes.

Raggety rubbed his eye, having his jaw dropped. “What are you?”

The toys begin their attack. They’ve begin to group together, getting a wide range advantage.

Applebloom and Imp gets separated from Scootaloo. The two manage to take a lot of the robots down as they swing their weapons around. One by one, they fall into many tiny pieces.

“They just keep on coming!” She swings her hammer, knocking all four into a pile line. “

Scootaloo jumps into the robot armada, flattening them in the process. She quickly jumped off the scooter, doing a flip kick with a turn of the handle. “HA!” For a brief moment, she felt invisible, only to have it shatter as they dog pile on her. “RRRRR!” With all her might, she bursted out from their clutches, knocking the toys everywhere.

“Ok…” Raggety pull out a remote control device out of his shirt pocket. “Time to pull out the big guns.”

With a single press of the button, The toys stopped in place. Eyes begin to glow bright red as they turn around for the one spot just a few feet away. All of them collapse on each other, forming a shape of a hoof. As time passes, it manage to stand on all four hooves. The three looked up, being surprise of the sheer size of what looks to be the same toy.

A soft sinister chuckle is let out, “have fun there fillies.”

It raises his legs right on top of them. Imp and Scootaloo jumped out the way before it smashes the area around him. It lifts its hooves up, showing Applebloom as a pancake on the concrete floor.

“APPLEBLOOM!” Imp launches his yo-yo, wrapping it strings around its legs. “Take this!” He pulls him right to his leg, heatbutting some of the toys off of him.

The balance went off, causing it to stumble a bit. Scootaloo took her chance to get on the top on the thing. She pulls out her scooter, making a few hard drift as the toys breaks into tiny pieces.

Raggety giggled, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

Scootaloo stopped in place, “try me!” A sudden shake cause Scoots to lose balance. “Huh?”

The toys launched up, forming a pillar as it breaks just three fourths of the thick wall. It lowered down, showing Scootaloo suffering the same fate as Applebloom. Imp head into the rescue, charging in without thinking. A shadow engulfs him, seeing a hoof heading right towards him. It is too late to block the attack. One hit launches him to a shelf, breaking it in half as it collaps.

“Ugh…” Imp’s pain keeps him from moving.

Raggety smirks, letting out a soft snicker. “Never underestimate the toy making master.”

Imp puts all his strength despite the pain. “Come on…”

“TOYS!” A sudden scream is heard across the storage halls. Imp and Raggety looked at the direction of the voice, showing a recognizable brown colt standing right at the back entrance. “I...want...my...TOYS!”

Raggety gave a wide eye look, forming a smile in the process. “Well if you want a toy, we got plenty to go around.”

Button’s eyes stayed focused on the big size robot toy. “I WANT IT!” With no hesitation, he sprinted right towards the toy at a very unusual speed.

“Uhh…” Raggety scratch his head, giving a wide eye look.

Once Buttons is in range, he jumped right into heart of it. With all his strength, he digs his way inside. The toy began to choke, coughing up toy parts in the proccess.

His eyes widen as his jaw dropped, “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?” Raggety grabbed hold of his mane, having a desperate tone in his voice.

The toys that hold together begin to fall apart. As a few seconds pass, the bright red eyes went blank. It stood still for a few seconds until everything falls apart. The sounds of many pieces touches the ground, causing a huge sound wave that could be heard outside of the toy store. As it comes to end, Buttons emerge victorious as he hold one of the toy’s within his grasp.

“Yay I got a new toy!” He presses his face, hugging it tight. *Crack!* The toy cracks into many tiny pieces. Buttons desperately grabbed all the pieces as he craftily puts them together. However it is far too late. His eyes being to tear up, making a squealing sound. “MY TOY!”

A shadow covers him entirely. Raggety eyes twitch as his lips pulled back, “You ruin my toys!”

“HEY RAGGETY!” Imp’s voice catches his attention, only to meet with a solid yo-yo to the face.

He skid across the floor, hitting right into one of the shelves. Tipping the entire section of toys as it lands on him.

Imp pulls his yo-yo back, letting out a soft sigh. “Guess he couldn’t take it like that,” ending it off with a chuckle.

Buttons crying immediately stopped, “huh?” His head jerked back and forth, “where am I?”

“Ahhh!” Scootaloo plummets into the pile of broken toy pieces. “I’m okay!”

Applebloom picks herself off the ground, “ugh…” She chucks her hoof right into her mouth, blowing herself back into the third demotion. “Much better!”

“WHERE IS RAGGETY!” Scootaloo picks her scooter in complete rage, “I'm going to murder him!”

Imp chuckles a bit, “don’t worry as I already took care of him.”

Applebloom patted the two back’s,“ummm guys…” She pointed directly at Buttons, having his jaw drop as his face gets paler.

“You...You…” It took a few seconds for him to get back on track. “You...Have the same power as Sweetie Belle?”

Before any of them could speak, a bunch of noises are heard from the store. A bunch of grunt and familiar voices.

“Is that rainbow dash!?” Scootaloo pushes her cheeks together, having her eyes sparkle.

Imp de-armors himself as he breaks through the door, “come on! Let's get out of here!”

Applebloom and Scootaloo grabs Buttons off the ground as they dash off.


Ms.Mash gets up from her slumber. “Ugh what happened?” A knock on her door quickly grabs her attention. She opens the door, seeing Buttons and his others just behind him.

Button smiled very awkwardly, “ahh...Hi mom.” Without warning, a slap in the face causes his left cheek to turn red. “OW!” He rubbed his cheeks, lessening the pain.

“I’m sorry Buttons but that is what you get for knocking me out,” She pucker her lips as her expression became more aggressive. “Now I’m going to give you a few minutes before you head to your room.” She turned around, letting out a long sigh of relief.

“So…” Buttons faces towards them, “how long have you gotten these powers?”

“I had them for a while,” Imp pointed at both Scootaloo and Applebloom. “These two, along with Sweetie Belle had them for a month at best.”

Scootaloo struck a pose, acting cool. “We have pretty much got the hang of this.”

Buttons looked down on himself, “I wish Sweetie Belle was here so I could apologize…”

Imp laid a hoof around his neck, “I know you were harsh on her but just remember that she never wanted this special friendship to end.” He tops it off with a smile.

“Ya!” Scootaloo shouted, “besides I don’t think she that angry with you to begin with.”

A long sigh of relief, pushes Buttons back. “Well...I’ll try to speak with her when she is ready.” He turns his head away. “I think the two of us needs a break.”

The three of them nodded. Buttons closes the door, heading to his room. He lied down on his bed, grabbing a joy boy off the counter next to it. “Sweetie Belle...I hope you can forgive someday.” Putting his joy boy back, his face comes in contact with the pillow. He let out one more sigh before drifting off into slumber land.

Author's Note:

Well got this out today. Now its time for the next chapter to be another part of the major story arc. This will be the first chapter where it will be focus on Bracker and Scar so hope to get out soon. :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next