• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 4,401 Views, 82 Comments

Pattycakes: The Remake (Continued) - AlliePastel



The classic "Pattycake: The Remakes" fan continuation. Last time we left this beloved family they were on the verge a adopting Scootaloo officially. What's the final decision and what remains after the decision is final?

  • ...
40
 82
 4,401

Chapter 35

Scootaloo Fluttered her eyes open, the room was dimly lit and she could just barely make out her situation. She kicked her legs a bit cringing at the inevitability of her wet diaper and yet… it wasn’t wet.

The movement of the young girl triggered Pinkie’s consciousness. Yawning Pinkie hugged the child closer to her, “Hhh… good morning My Little Angel…”

Scootaloo giggled hysterically as her mind hadn’t quite adjusted to the real world. She hugged Pinkies arms closer to her chest, “Pinkie… can we talk about last night.”

Pinkie smiled moving her back muscles a bit, “Yeah, sure thing Scoots. What did you wanna talk about?”

Scootaloo blushed, “I-I kinda want you to baby sit me again one day… you know? If you’re not busy that is…”

Pinkie leaned in kissing the child’s forehead, “Awh, don’t worry about a thing alright Scoots? Auntie Pinkie Pie will always be there if you need her to, just call me if you wanna talk. Actually… how bout’ I talk to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash about me babysitting you on Friday nights? It’ll be… fun, kinda like a tradition.”

Scootaloo smiled, “I-I’d like that, and umm Pinkie…”

Pinkie shifted her head questioning the young girl, “Yeah Honey?”

Scootaloo blushed, “I-I love you…”

Pinkie smiled hugging the girl one last time before turning and springing to her feet, “I love you too Scoots, now how bout we get your diaper changed?”

Scootaloo smiled, “Don’t need it… I didn’t wet myself…”

Pinkie Pie clapped her hands, “Very good Scootaloo, you’ll be into big girl undies in no time! Hehe!”

Scootaloo giggled too, “Hehe, that’s the dream. Say, do you know how to bottle feed?”

Pinkie nodded extending her arms out to pick up the child, “Sure thing, does someone want milk?”

Scootaloo nodded smiling, “Mmm-hmm!”

Pinkie raised her hand and noggied the small child gently setting her way out of the bedroom’s door. She made her way to the small couch area downstairs setting Scootaloo down gently.

Scootaloo laid back on the couch crossing her arms behind her head, she felt relaxed; a bit too relaxed really. She still needed to use the restroom but she figured she shouldn’t mind it too much, if it happened it happened and she knew nobody would mind.

She was indeed just a baby in that moment and she felt good because of it.

Pinkie Pie trailed in carrying a bottle of cold milk in her hand; eager to feed the child she did a little jump unto the couch.

“Hai Scootaloo!” She said tapping her foot frantically.

Scootaloo crawled unto Pinkie Pie’s lap resting her head on her chest nuzzling her a bit, “Hey Pinkie, y-you do know how to hold the bottle and everything right?”

Pinkie giggled, “Hehe, of course I do silly. I’ve been babysitting for almost two years now. You just close your eyes and I’ll do the rest alright?”

Scootaloo nodded smiling at Pinkie Pie. She closed her eyes and opened her lips. She felt the rubber nipple rub against her tongue and she latched onto Pinkie’s chest with her arms.

Pinkie hugged the child closer with one hand and rested her head over the child’s listening the adorable little giggles Scootaloo made as she joyfully took in her morning meal.

Scootaloo listened to Pinkie’s heartbeat and her caretaker’s little phrases of encouragement, ‘Awh, you’re so cute! Who’s a little angel! You’re going to grow to be big and strong!’ all of which rung in Scootaloo’s head like a beautiful symphony.

Scootaloo finished the bottle and cast a big grin on her face, she was rewarded with seeing an equally as happy expression on Pinkie’s.

Scootaloo blushed a bit, “Say Pinkie? Can you take me to the potty? I kinda need to use it…”

Pinkie giggled, “But silly, you can use your diaper. I don’t mind changing you, you know?”

Scootaloo blushed, “A-alright… um… can you turn on the T.V or something so I don’t get nervous… or…”

Pinkie lightly tossed the child unto the couch and started tickling her, “Is this good Scootaloo? Hehe!”

Playfully Scootaloo started kicking lightly into the air with her legs, “Hehe –staph! I’m gon-“

A faint hissing sound was heard underneath Scootaloo’s dying laughter.

A warm sensation made Scootaloo feel really relaxed before she got a grip back on her reality. Smiling weakly she looked up at Pinkie Pie, “Hehe- why’d you do that?”

Pinkie smiled picking the child up from under her arms and setting the child on her lap, “Hehe, Cause wasn’t that fun you silly filly?”

Scootaloo felt her first diapers wet interior hug her backside making her cringe a bit, “Hehe, yeah I guess so. You could have warned me though…”

Pinkie Pie hugged the child, “Hehe, Oopsies… say do you hear something?”

Scootaloo clapped her hands together, “Ooh, I think Mommy and Rainbow Dash are getting up!”

Pinkie smiled grabbing the young childs hands, “Shh… they’re probley a bit disoriented. We might wanna give them like five minutes alright?

*Meanwhile in the Nursery*

The nursery was dim for all but the cracking radiant beams of lights coming through the window blinds from the sun. The floor remained as it was before; clean with a small mess in the play area.

“W-what happened?” Fluttershy said, her eyes cracking open slightly taking in every beautiful detail of the girl infront of her.

Fluttershy smiled cuddling up to her friend’s chest. Beneath the infantile blanket laid the two girls naked and warm in eachother’s embrace.

Fluttershy’s arm slowly slid down her friend’s chest and graced her waist. Slowly Fluttershy leaned in resting head on her friend’s breast once more.

Rainbow awoke confused and hysterically relaxed. She smiled rubbing her own hand up the small of Fluttershy’s back, “Hehe, crazy night aye Flutters?” Rainbow whispered still observing her wareabouts.

Fluttershy couldn’t conjure up her feelings, her expression fell flat as she hugged unto her friend’s stomache a little tighter.

Rainbow felt Fluttershy’s lips pucker against her tummy. They felt cold and it didn’t seem like Fluttershy was trying to kiss her.

Rainbow moved one hand up and gently stoked her hand through her friend’s hair, “Is something wrong baby?”

Fluttershy nodded up and down trying hard to come up with the right words, “I-I just…” Fluttershy leaned her head back down pressing it against Rainbow’s right boob, “I-I just miss her so much but I…”

Rainbow frowned rubbing Fluttershy’s back soothingly, “But?”

Fluttershy smiled turning her head upwards to look at her friend’s face, “But I’m glad I met you… I know this might sound dumb but waking up in your arms is better than anything else I could think of. I-I love you Rainbow, you colour my heart a rainbow of emotions and I love you.”

Rainbow smiled stopping the movements on her friend’s head and back to hold her closer, “Y-you know you mean the world to me Flutters. Of all the thousands of people I’ve met in my live no-one has ever been quiet as important to me as you are. I’ll always love you Fluttershy, and I’ll be there for you forever.”

Fluttershy smiled as listened to her friend’s heartbeat, it seemed to have spiked there for a moment back managed to slow down; and yet, Fluttershy was relaxed the whole time regardless.

Confident Fluttershy sat up removing the blanket that was up top of her. She sat on one corner of the crib naked and watched as her friend sat up.

Rainbow sat up on her rump before falling forward on her hands and knees. She made her way to the crib’s exit gate. She lifted it up and signaled with her hand for Fluttershy to fellow.

The two made their way out of the crib, the both of them tumbled to the ground before standing up tall and proud.

Stretching Fluttershy raised her arms high above her head closing her eyes and feeling the nursery’s cool breeze grace her body. She lowered her arms and blushed remembering she was fully naked in front of her lover.

Rainbow stood crossed armed with a small smile on her face, “Hehe, you’re silly Fluttershy. You have any clothes in her that aren’t diapers?”

Fluttershy nodded pointing towards the nursery’s dresser, “In there should be undies and other items… I’ll just wear my dress I guess…”

Rainbow made her way to the dresser and opened it’s large shutters. She searched around to pull out some very out of place looking clothes. Pulling them out she shut the cabnet’s shutters and looked toward her friend, “Woah! Flutters, what’s with the sweet clothes? How come they’re in the nursery?”

Fluttershy chuckled pulling her dress over her bra strap, “Oh hehe, I didn’t have room for those in my regular closet… I mean’t to move them elsewhere after I found room for them…”

Rainbow nodded getting to work quickly on assembling her outfit. She pulled up a pair of pink frilly panties similar to the ones she gave Fluttershy until them hugged her bottom. She then pulled up her denim jeans, put on a white tank top, and spread her arms through a mid-rift leather jacket.

Rainbow nodded at herself smiling, “Nice, I’m glad were almost the same size Flutters. It’s a little bit tight but It’ll do…”

A smile cast across Fluttershy’s face as the sight of her friend made her blush. Fluttershy walked up to Rainbow laying her hand’s on her friend’s chest, “Y-you look nice R-rainbow, K-kinda hot too.”

Rainbow smiled looking down at her girlfriend and her un-confident expression, “You look pretty good too Flutters…” Rainbow leaned in to kiss her friend’s Forehead as she drew Fluttershy closer. Wrapping her friend’ in a hug she spoke, “You look pretty is what I mean’t.”

Fluttershy smiled hugging unto her girlfriend, “Hehe, thankyou. You’re too good to me Rainbow.”

Rainbow blushed a bit herself still speaking in a calm manner, she whispered in her friend’s ear, “I have an idea for a cute outfit. I want you to wear that same dress but wear a long sleeve undershirt or something? It’s gonna be getting cooler later today and I don’t want you getting cold.”

Fluttershy smiled drawing back from the hug, “Hehe, alright. Thanks, did I mention I wanted you to be my mommy today?”

Rainbow looked at her friend a bit puzzled by her words, “Huh? I’ll always be your mommy, well… if you want me too?”

Fluttershy smiled, the blush that once overtook her face faded as she spoke, “Oh, well I just umm…” Fluttershy grabbed the front end of her dress, pulling it up she revealed she was wearing a diaper similar to the one she wore last night.”

Rainbow giggled, “Hehe, you did that all by yourself Flutters?”

Fluttershy smiled running over to Rainbow hugging her around her waist before looking up proud at her mommy, “Hehe, I’m a big girl?”

Rainbow smiled rustling her friend’s hair, “Hehe, you certainly are. Now I gotta go check on your sister and Pinkie. You just get dressed for me alright?”

Fluttershy giggled breaking away from the hug before nodding, “Hehe, alright!”

Rainbow turned walking towards the doorway, “Hehe, that a girl!”

*Meanwhile with Scootaloo and Pinkie Pie*

In the living room the two girls sat giggling on the couch seat. Scootaloo on Pinkie’s lap she hung her arms around her caregiver’s waist for support. She stared at the television, to the bottom of her vision was a large pacifier which she kept securely locked in place between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Pinkie smiled cradling the child in her arms, “So Scootaloo, how come you never heard of this show?”

Scootaloo smiled retracting the pacifier slightly, “I just never had cable I guess? Hehe, it’s alright though.”

Pinkie Pie smiled warmly hugging the child closer, “Well, I’m glad I was able to introduce it to you then. It’s a perfect day to stay inside and watch cartoons I guess.”

Scootaloo giggled, “Hehe, it’s always a perfect day to stay inside and watch cartoons”

Pinkie started giggling before a pair of hands on her shoulder made her jump up slightly. Caught off guard she looked back to find her friend’s mischievous face, “Oh, hehe! It’s you Rainbow Dash!”

Rainbow smiled nodding, “Yep, in the flesh. Flutters will be out in a minute, so… how was your night?”

Scootaloo giggled hugging Pinkie Pie a little tighter, “It was… interesting. Her and I just sorta cuddled and talked”.

Pinkie smiled nodding, “Yeah, her and I were meaning to ask you something.”

Rainbow Dash took a seat next to the two girls, “And, what would that be?”

Pinkie smiled shyly, “W-we were kinda wondering if I could babysit every Friday night? If that’s alright with you… I’ll even baby sit you or Fluttershy if it means I can baby sit Scootaloo…”

Rainbow flattered by Pinkie’s offer laughed, “Sure thing, hehe! Of course I’ll let you babysit Scoots, heck; I’ve known you almost half my life.”

Pinkie closed her eyes holding the child tighter swaying from side to side, “Thank you, Thank you, Thank-“

The sound of a door creaking filled the air as Rainbow’s attention was drawn towards the hallway’s entrance.

Through the entrance Fluttershy appeared sporting her dress, a white long sleeve shirt that was ruffled at the cuffs, and white booties.

Pinkie turned her head too at the now much younger looking Fluttershy. Smiling Pinkie shouted, “Ooh! Flutters you look like a little girl! Oh my gosh, you’re so cute.”

Fluttershy blushed grabbing her left arm with her right. She looked down at the ground and whimpered, “T-thank you Pinkie…”

Rainbow got off the couch and approached her girlfriend. Smiling warmly she cast her arm around Fluttershy’s shoulder and cooed, “Awh, it’s alright baby. Mommy is her to take care of you…”

Fluttershy blushed nuzzling her friend on the chest, “Hehe, it’s alright. C-can we just take a seat…”

Fluttershy grabbed unto Rainbow Dash’s hand as the two made their way to the couch.

Rainbow sat down first and gestured for Pinkie and Scootaloo to scotch over. Now in the center of the couch Rainbow signaled for Fluttershy to sit down with them.

Fluttershy took a deep breath as she shifted her legs and crouched. What was just a faint crinkle to everyone else played out like loud pops in her ears, she was starting to regret the diapers by this point.

Fluttershy sat on the couch in an overly straight manner, too afraid to make any sudden movements and too afraid to say anything.

An eerie dead quiet overtook the living room as Fluttershy’s worries became a metaphysical representation on her face, she was blushing a dark shade of crimson. Worst of all came when she heard Pinkie whisper into Rainbow’s ear;

“Why is Fluttershy dressed like a baby?”

Fluttershy snapped in that instant and fell onto the shoulder of her friend.

Rainbow turned her head annoyed at Pinkie’s obvious remark before leaning in to kiss Fluttershy on the forehead, “Awh, don’t worry Baby. I’m there for you…”

Fluttershy held her mother tighter as she clung onto her waist for protection.

Rainbow sighed closing her eyes, “Guys, Fluttershy and I wanted to try something we’ve been discussing for a while now. Until she says otherwise, she is my baby and nothing else.”

Scootaloo turned her head at her mother’s infantile state, “S-so Mommy isn’t mommy anymore?”

Rainbow smiled at Scootaloo’s childish remake, “Kinda Scoots, only for a little bit though. If you need something just ask Pinkie or I, alright?”

Scootaloo smiled, “Alright!”

Fluttershy meanwhile didn’t fair very well; it felt as if a wave of embarrassment and grief kept splashing on her heart. Fluttershy clenched her hands tight around Rainbow’s sides as she whimpered, “W-what have you two been up too?”

Pinkie and Scootaloo both stared at Fluttershy’s with beaming grins on their face. A false flag of deception cast the smiles as mocking instead of sincere in Fluttershy’s mind, she frowned tensing up even further.

Scootaloo smiled, “Well, Rainbow and I just talked about it. Pinkie and spent last night talking, she gave me breakfast… Oh! She also changed my diaper.”

Fluttershy weakly smiled trying to humor the child, “T-that’s n-ice Scootaloo”

Nobody else paid attention to Fluttershy’s remark except Scootaloo. Saddened by her mother’s disheartened tone, the child nudged her way out of Pinkie’s grip and crawled across the couch until arriving on her Mommy’s lap.

She hugged unto Fluttery leaning her head against her mother’s chest, “Mommy, w-what’s wrong… You seem sad.”

A tear fell down Fluttershy’s face as she looked down at her little girl, “W-what do you mean?”

Scootaloo hugged unto her mother a little tighter with a concerned frown on her face, “You’re my Mommy and I can tell that you’re sad, you’re all tense and blushy. What’s wrong?”

Fluttershy looked for Rainbow and Pinkie’s reaction only to find they were caught stairing at the T.V. Confident Fluttershy let go of her grasp on Rainbow Dash and used her arms to cradle her child closer, “I don’t know Scootaloo, I-I wanna be held close and coddled sometimes but I-I’m af-raid you won’t un-der-stand…” Fluttershy said resisting the urge to sob.

Scootaloo hugged her Mommy tighter, “I-it’s alright Mommy, you’ve done so much for me and I know that you love me. If you wanna dress as a baby I’m fine with it cause’ I want to be a baby too sometimes… You’ll always be my mommy and the bestest mommy at that.”

Fluttershy smiled leaning in to kiss the child on the forehead, “Thank you Scootaloo, you’re the best little angel a Mommy could hope for.

Scootaloo smiled nuzzling her head against Fluttershy’s chest, “Can we go into the nursery?”

Fluttershy shrugged, standing up she carefully cradled Scootaloo tight to her chest as she made her way to the nursery.

Rainbow raised an eyebrow as she watched the two make their way to the nursery, “What are you two up to?”

Scootaloo smiled, “Mommy’s taking me to the nursery real quick, I wanna show her something!”

Rainbow nodded giving Scootaloo the thumbs up, “Gotcha, you just stay safe”.

Rainbow watched her family leave into the nursery before turning her attention to Pinkie Pie, “So, Pinkie… how come you look so ecstatic…”

Pinkie shrugged smiling, “I dunno Dashie… it’s really kinda sweet seeing the three of you all found your little home. It seemed like only yesterday Fluttershy terrified of commitment, You were just sorta spinning in circles, and Scootaloo was struggling to smile.

Rainbow Dash nodded, “I know… I love Fluttershy and Scootaloo a lot. Fluttershy and I were talking about our future together last night…”

Pinkie Pie nodded scooting closer to her friend. Wrapping her arm around Rainbow’s shoulders she asked, “What all were you talking about Dashie?”

Rainbow subconsciously started playing with her hair as she spoke, “Oh y-you know Pinkie Pie. We’re thinking about turning the guest room into a bedroom for Scoots, we’re also getting her some comedies for a little girl…”

Pinkie Pie turned her head to the side, “Y-your buying her all that stuff? A new bed, dresser, T.V, and that sorta thing?”

Rainbow smiled nodding, “Yeah, we’re going to try to not spoil Scootaloo but we think it’s important to give her a separate life from the nursery. I mean, I know Applebloom called yesterday morning asking if she could see Scootaloo after school. I had to lie and tell her Scootaloo was sick.”

Pinkie Pie nodded, “I understand, what about her baby stuff? What about her life as a baby? Aren’t you still going to let her be one if she needs to I just-I umm…” Pinkie subconsciously retracted her arm from around Rainbow’s shoulder and grabbed her wrist.

Rainbow noticed Pinkie’s nervous behavior, Pinkie’s attitude hardly ever got so insecure. When it did her hair would lose its volume and to Rainbow’s surprise, Pinkie Pie’s hair was surprisingly flat at the moment.

Rainbow looked down at Pinkie’s wrist and bit her lower lip. A bit uneasy at Pinkie’s clear insecurity Rainbow wrapped her arms around Pinkie’s waist, “Pinkie don’t worry about Scootaloo, she’ll always have a place to go and she’ll always have plenty of friend’s that she trust alright?” Rainbow said grabbing a hold of Pinkie’s wrist.

Pinkie smiled weakly at Rainbow as her hair regain some of its style, she lifted a hand as she felt Rainbow grabbed unto it squeezing, “Alright!” Pinkie said putting her full confidence in Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie sank into Rainbow’s embrace as her nerves mellowed a bit. Pinkie’s smile weakened as she broke the silence with a question, “R-rainbow Dash… why do you like diapers? I know you think they’re comfy, but is there any other reason?”

Rainbow sighed looking down at her lap, it was actually the first time in a while since she’d gone without diapers. Rainbow frowned, “To be honest Pinks, I just sometimes feel suckish. I mean, sometimes I remember how I’m not all that important you know? Like sometimes I just want to tell the world that behind my bank account and designer clothes that I’m just… just…”

Pinkie Pie lifted her hand and guided Rainbow’s face in front of her own. Weakly Pinkie Pie whispered, “T-that you’re just a little girl and you wanna be held and coddled and told that you matter.”

Rainbow’s eyes got glassy as she looked into Pinkies’, “H-how’d you-“

Pinkie Pie smiled moving her hands from Rainbow’s chin to her waist, “Cause I sometimes feel the same way Rainbow. I wanna be held and coddled too, but not like a baby. I want somebody to tell me how pretty I am every morning and that I make their world complete. You’re lucky to have a family that loves you Rainbow…”

Rainbow wiped her eye and nodded, “Yeah I know… radical right?”

Pinkie smiled warmly as she nodded back. A sudden impulse stuck Pinkie’s mind as she closed her eyes, slowly she leaned in and pecked Rainbow on the lips.

Rainbow looked a bit confused at her friend, “P-pinkie… what was that?”

Pinkie blushed, “I love you too silly, not in a sexual kinda way but I think I like you. D-don’t think of it too much… I’ve been trying to come clean with myself before things with Applejack get too serious…”

Rainbow raised her eyebrow,”Woah-woah-woah… Applejack and you are a thing? I always figured she was into Ma- never mind. How long has that been going on?”

Pinkie smiled letting go of Rainbow’s waist, “Quite a while now, I’ve been thinking about talking things a step further but I’ve been kinda nervous. I mean- it’s hard being open to the one’s you love you know?”

Rainbow nodded trying calm herself, “Yeah… I know. I’m just surprised you and Applejack have been dating, I’m surprised she’s a lesbian or at least bi.”

Pinkie giggled, “Hehe, well you’re one to talk silly.”

Rainbow raised an eyebrow, “I don’t usually like girls Pinkie, Fluttershy is just special to me alright?”

Pinkie smiled leaning her head on Rainbow’s should and grabbing her arm, “Hehe, yeah… I never noticed how soft you are you know?”

Rainbow smiled, “Hehe yeah, I’mma start working out again once I move in. Funny, this all started cause I wanted a snack… psst. I’m so lucky I found her carrying her new diapers to the nursery, or else none of this would have happened.”

Pinkie smiled, “Well, let’s just say it’s a good thing you called me yesterday morning. I was so close to losing it with the twins but being able to talk to Scootaloo really helped I guess…”

Rainbow smiled breaking Pinkie’s grasp on her and wrapping her arm around Pinkie Pie. Rainbow leaned her head on Pinkie Pie’s as she held her closer, “Well Pinkie, something tells me everything is going to be o.k…”

Pinkie Pie hugged her arms around Rainbow’s waist and held her closer smiling warmly, “And why’s that?”

Rainbow smiled, “Cause it will be o.k Pinkie Pie, it will be…”

*Meanwhile in the nursery*

“Hehe, You’re silly!” Scootaloo said leaning across the her crumbled building block wall to boop her Mommy on the nose.

Fluttershy smiled, “Hehe, I know. But I also have a silly daughter so it’s alright!”

Scootaloo smiled sitting on her rump and spreading her legs out, between them she started setting up another poorly made foundation for a castle.

Fluttershy meanwhile sat with her legs crossed admiring Scootaloo’s young spirit. Something about Scootaloo’s blissful ignorance of the rest of the world meltedFluttershy’s heart.

Scootaloo finished the structure putting two princesses atop the castle’s top ridge. Proud of her work Scootaloo clapped her hands together, “Look Mommy, I made a castle!”

Fluttershy smiled nodded, “Awh, Very good! You’re such a smart baby!” Fluttershy crawled around the castle and next to her daughter, “But where’s the prince?”

Scootaloo smiled, “A princess doesn’t need to merry a prince mommy!”

Fluttershy turned her head smiling, “Hehe, I guess you’re right. How’d you know that?”

Scootaloo crawled atop of Fluttershy’s lap and kissed her on the cheek. Smiling she spoke in the most sincear manner she could, “I used to think that only girls and guys could like each other but that was before I saw you and Rainbow looking at each other. It was like nothing in the world even mattered because you saw heaven in their eyes… I-is that what love is?”

Fluttershy hugged her tight wrapping her arms around the child’s back and head, “Yeah Scootaloo, that’s what love is. You know there’s only one other girl I love more than Rainbow right?”

Scootaloo drew back from her Mommies hug, “And who’s that?” she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Fluttershy smiled, “It’s you my little angel. You don’t know how special it is to wake up to your smile every day. Rainbow might be my girlfriend but you’re my baby and I’ll love you and her forever!”

Scootaloo smiled hugging unto Fluttershy, “Awh Mommy, you’re so sweet. C-can I ask you something though?”

Fluttershy nodded, “Anything love.”

Scootaloo nudged her face against Fluttershy’s boob as her expression gained a little blush.

Fluttershy smiled, “Hehe, sure thing Scootaloo…” Fluttershy sat up and made her way to the rocking chair. Sitting down she adjusted her daughter so she was comfortably laid back in a position where she could be breast fed.

Fluttershy smiled looking at her daughter’s eager face, “Hehe, the funny thing is Rainbow and I had all these plans for me to be her baby today and I just couldn’t do it. I love being a baby sometimes but I guess I love taking care of my baby even more.”

Scootaloo smiled warmly looking up at her mommy. The bright noon sun cast light into the once dim nursery, not a single artificial light was needed to fill the room with luminance.

Fluttershy slowly undid her dress strap, and dropped her white shirt, and undid her bra strap. Her breast exposed, she was ready to feed her daughter.

Scootaloo smiled leaning in wrapping her mouth delicately around her mother’s exposed skin. The all too welcoming taste of her mother’s milk came splashing into her mouth as she listened to her mother’s faithful heartbeat.

Before she knew it Fluttershy found herself wrapping one arm around her daughter’s back and another against the back of Scootaloo’s head for support.

Scootaloo smiled looking up at her Mommy, her mouth still suckling lightly on her mother’s breast. Her own eyes met with Fluttershy’s beautiful cyan one’s that seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

Scootaloo smile increased as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back on her mother’s chest listening for the heartbeat.

Fluttershy leaned her head inwards pecking her daughter’s forehead.

On the opposite side of the room Rainbow and Pinkie watched the beautiful miracle unfold in front of them. Awestruck tears formulated in Rainbow’s and Pinkie’s eyes as they observed the two girl’s unrepeatable bond.

Neither Fluttershy nor Scootaloo noticed the two girls as they were too fixated on each other’s connection. Fluttershy’s being the touch she so longed for and Scootaloo’s being the guidance she found in her mother’s heartbeat.

A tear rolled down Fluttershy’s eye as she realized this was her life now, her and her daughter were unseperatble and they both knew it.

Fluttershy felt a tear fall unto her chest and she knew just way.

Smiling Fluttershy leaned in to kiss her daughter on the forhead, and quietly she whispered,

“Don’t you ever worry about a thing Scootaloo, you know as well as I do that Rainbow and I will always love you my little angel… from now and forever…”

Scootaloo smiled tears streaming down her face, “Mommy…”

Author's Note:

Well, that's the end of Pattycakes:The Remake...

To be honest writing this at first was serial. I never expected to get the thumbs up from GlitchyProductions (This stories inspiration) and actually receive feedback on the story's time line. What was even more amazing is that Glitchy actually knew my other work (Specifically "Fluttercrinkle") and it just goes beyond imagination that, that ever happened. So if you're reading this Glitchy, thanks!

Fanboying aside I am planning on continuing the actual Pattycakes series and am currently in production of "Pattycakes 3" at the moment. My goal with Pattycakes 3 is to essentially blend elements from all versions of Pattycakes stories (Cannon or not) and put my own spin on the after events following the good ending of "Pattycakes 2". My goal is to have the first chapter of "Pattycakes 3" posted around 3-4 days from now.

I'd also like to say I'm also going to continue "Pinkie Pie's Obsession" and "Applejack's Obsession" and I plan on releasing new chapters of those post release of Pattycakes 3!

I hope you all enjoyed the story a lot, it was a lot of fun writing!

As always I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Oliver_England

Comments ( 13 )

So now, not only do we have Flutterdash, but we also have ApplePie? Very interesting.

That was excellent.

Hope you'll do just as great with your upcoming stories.

Very good story. Just one teeny tiny problem... APPLEJACK IS SUPPOSED TO BE DATING MY OC. That is all. Best of luck on your other stories. Cheers mate

Very, very cute from start to finish. Nicely done! :yay:

My normal level of praise doesn't do this justice, so I say this: Divinity in it's purest form; an unfettered bond shared between mother and child. Such virtuous grace, equalled only by love incarnate. Well done, Oliver. Well done.

3998167 And thank you Glitchy, for allowing him to finish this story at my request. You've done us all a great service. Both of you have.

Cheers mates,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

P.S. You left an open oppertunity for an ApplePie continuation story; that could be interesting. Not necessarily the same type of story as this (aka. non-abdl), but happening after the events of this story. Could make for a great romance story. *Sustenance for Rumination*

I loved the ending, but I'm also really sad that its over. This was another one of those stories which had me eagerly waiting for the next chapter. :pinkiehappy: You and GlitchyProductions are both amazing writers. Thank Celestia he let you continue this awesome story. Rainbow Dash approves!! :rainbowkiss:

All in all I thought this remake continued was really good, course there were a couple of confusing parts with mixed emotions but all's good. I put this 3.9/5.
Emotions::fluttercry::pinkiehappy::heart::rainbowderp:

Comment posted by iamli3 deleted Mar 5th, 2014

lol selective deletion , that's pretty a-typical....

Aside a moderate number of typo's or misspelled words, this continuation of Pattycakes was awesome, and i hope you keep up the great work:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::yay:

OMG, THIS IS THE COOLEST!!!! :pinkiehappy: I can't believe you continued this, even if it's not connon to the other person's story, also, love your profile pic, Following you now!

Pinkie smiled cradling the child in her arms, “So Scootaloo, how come you never heard of this show?”

Holy crap, are they watching what I think they’re watching? Or am I just reading too much into this?

this was very heartwarming, hehe, I’ve made my own story, I’m sure it’s a work in progress, but I kinda got writers block, my story is called daddy discord: scootaloo, I could really use some useful info for my story, I’d really apricate some help

Login or register to comment