• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 991 Views, 30 Comments

Sealed In A Cider Cellar - Cosmosogurl



Two best mare friends alone in a locked cider cellar,what could go wrong?

  • ...
10
 30
 991

The Fire

Author's Note:

This may seem like the final chapter but is not so don't fret! We are nearing the end to this tale though,I'm surprised how it started it off to be intentionally light hearted and fun only to have it being dark and a tragic tale of love. Huh....,well when I'm finished this story I'm planning on doing another that wont be so tragic and will be simply for comedy and fluff :) Well for now enjoy and thank you for those who provide feedback !

The once gorgeous provider of light now was smashed to smithereens of crystal that rested upon the hardwood floor. The candles collided with the hard surface and in perfect harmony, allowing the flames to spread and grow. Being a confined space the pitch black smoke easily rose to the rafters and continued to create a layer of toxin dark swirls of pollutant. The powerful element payed no mind to the two ponies still stunned on top of one another, the earth pony being underneath the Pegasus, away from the flames. Eventually the fire reached the treasure of an emerald gem as it devoured its presence and left a bright green liquid in its path that seeped into the now charcoaled floor boards.


“Rainbow Dash you saved my life! “ Applejack stuttered in shock as she watched her gorgeous cellar slowly be consumed by shades of yellow’s and deep oranges.

“I haven’t saved you yet freckles, come on we have to get out of here now!” Rainbow shouted among the loud crackles of the fire as she scoped up Aj, flying towards the door overhead.

The smoke rose too high for the Pegasus to fly in the deadly conditions and collapsed with Applejack still in her arms onto the bar. As if on cue the weak wooden stairs leading to the still sealed exit collapsed into the burning depths below leaving no way out.

“It can’t end like this!” Rainbow Dash cried out in a furry leaving her friend on the bar table and flying as best as she could to the cider. She yanked at the nozzle until some leftover liquid started to slowly spill out onto the flames below. Thinking it would put out the fire, the Pegasus was mistaken as the alcoholic elements caused the flames to rise up upon her and burned Rainbow Dash severely. She was sent back flying onto the bar and gasped desperately for air as she felt the harsh pain of her hoof turning into a scar. A cry out in pain was all she could let out as she was caressed by the cowmare as best as she could without hurting her more.

“Are you alright Rainbow, come on Dashie please answer me!” The earth pony pleaded at her friend who was now smeared in smoke patches that scattered throughout her toned cyan body.

“I’m *cough* fine but it doesn't look like *cough* I’m going to make it Aj!” Rainbow sighed through coughs as she gave up hope on finding a way out. “How did this all happen Applejack?”

“Well I *cough* assume our dancing earlier up there caused this here mishap my dear,” the orange mare responded with a look of concern sprawling onto her face.

“No not that mean us.” Rainbow Dash muffled with a slight grin spreading on her face. “Even If I die right here and right now I wouldn't want to change one single thing knowing my last moments were with you Jackie.”

“Don’t speak such nonsense Rainbow, we are going to be just fine ah promise!” Applejack stifled a few tears staring endlessly into the flames slowly creeping upon to the risen bar.

“Well If *cough* this is the end I want to end it *cough* with a proper farewell to my best friend!” Rainbow Dash ignored Applejack’s soothing words as she barely was able to reach below the bar and pulled out two mugs. She leaned her burden of a hoof as far as she could from her position and was able to fill the two mugs with just the right amount of cider that was left.

“To us!” she handed the extra mug of cider to Applejack as she clung them together and both downed the now warm liquid and savored every drop that found its way down their throats.

After the two finished their drinks they rested for a moment in silence coughing every once in a while becoming more frequent by the minute. Rainbow Dash wasn't about to have this though, she loved this cowmare more then she could ever have imagined and she knew It couldn't be the end of her beloved friend. Even if it meant her passing away in the process.

Before Rainbow could react Applejack slammed her onto the bar in a weak kiss allowing entrance for her tongue to slip between her lips. They fought for dominance with tongues intertwining until the two let go for a small gasp of what air was left for them.

“If you’re going to leave me today sugercube, I want to end it the best way possible” Applejack pleaded as she tried her best not to show fear that rushed through her adrenaline.

“Hey, I believe I’m the one who owes you *cough* the finale my apple flanked mare” Rainbow Dash said cherishing every word she could muster with her short amount of breath.

She rolled over so Applejack was below her as her lips trailed all throughout the earth pony’s body giving short pleasures throughout. With utmost care the brash Pegasus did her best to give caring pecks of wet kisses down her neck and onto her soft belly. She tilted her head then to nibble affectionately on her cutie marked flank and never felt such a profound joy of the pleasure she was giving her mare friend.

“Stop...*cough* you don’t have to *cough* do this, Dashie!” Applejack squeaked from her comfortable state.

Rainbow Dash remained silent as she did the best with the remaining energy in her to grind on top her lover below continuing to spread kisses as much as she could. Everything in that moment was so wrong yet felt right for the two of them as they made love in the pool of flames that circled them. The Pegasus panted and sweat through the intense heat of the room and the pleasure she was providing to herself and her friend. She turned then to only see the fire rise high and barely light Applejack’s gorgeous blonde mane and tail her muzzle dove into dearly.

Before all the life was sucked out of her, with great pain she pushed herself off of the cowmare and stepped her hooves into the flames below. She screamed in pain as she rushed herself to the far end of the room picking up an object and tucking it under her scorched wings. Her cries of agony were barely heard by the earth pony who was now passed out from inhaling the smoke above. Rainbow Dash pushed herself beyond what her body could be capable of and eventually lifted herself on top the bar once more. She spread her wings as far as they could go and covered her body on top the earth pony to shield her from the incoming flames that nipped at Rainbow’s tail. She knew if someone noticed the fire at this time of dawn Applejack would live for the Pegasus shielded her from the deadly element below.

“I love * cough* you Apple -,” Rainbow whispered in her dying breath and collapsed her aching head.

When Granny Smith felt something was wrong, it always meant there was something wrong as the old grandmother sat up from her napping place in her rocking chair. She looked out the window to the rising sun the cast shadows along the grand orchard with birds chirping in the breeze. Everything seemed fine but she knew better then to simply scan the overall calm scenery. Her old legs wobbled as she stepped onto the porch as her old eyes weren't mistaken by seeing the sudden surprise of black clouds seeping through the cellar.