• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 989 Views, 30 Comments

Sealed In A Cider Cellar - Cosmosogurl



Two best mare friends alone in a locked cider cellar,what could go wrong?

  • ...
10
 30
 989

The Game

“Rainbow Dash what in blazes are you doing, get off of me!” Applejack yelled sternly at her friend above her attempting to get out from under the Pegasus’s strong hold.

“Hmm nah I don’t feel like it,….whoah!” Rainbow Dash choked back her words as the cowgirl wrangled her way on top of her, not planning on letting go of her anytime soon.

“Hah! Now then, why are you breaking into my place in the middle of the night? “Applejack scoffed a whisper at the tip of Dash’s ear causing a chill down the mare’s spine. “Do you need me to call the cops sugar-cube, or maybe I should just take care of this myself!”

“Ahh come on Aj,....gah!” Rainbow barley was able to squeal out of the choke hold the orange mare had her in as her other hoof slowly approach the Pegasus’s ticklish hooves.

“Fine, fine, fine I will surrender just… hahahahaha stop it, please!” Rainbow Dash bawled out laughing trying to resist bucking Aj in the face from all the tension in her hoofs being messed with.

“There will be more of that to come unless you don’t start talking yah mangling burglar,” Applejack sneered feeling an odd sense of pleasure being able to be keeping the fastest mare in all of Equestria in all her control.

“Im real sorry I didn't show up to your party Aj,I had some major clouds forming up in Cloudsdale and I uhh was the only one who was there to stop it!” Rainbow grinned widely through her teeth only to be met with un-satisfied jade eyes giving her a hard time.

Applejack knew Rainbow to well of when she was telling the truth or lying, and this was a lie. She never understood why she put up with the stubborn Pegasus in the first place but I guess that was because she gave her just as much of a hard time as well. Tonight though Aj didn't feel like messing around being filled with pure fury of her best friend missing and now lying about her not attending her shin dig. Sometimes the cowmare wondered how in tarnation her best friend was so stupid enough to challenge honesty, at least her loyalty shined through of her bothering to show up in the dead of night.

“Look okay maybe I might have slept in and maybe because I wanted dibs on all the leftover cider….” Rainbow Dash bashfully confessed standing up from Applejack's tackling position and rubbed the back of her rainbow mane with her hoof. “Plus I know you promised to make me some of your special batch and I just wanted you to be the only one seeing to me when I’m hanged over.”

“Rainbow Dash life isn't all about fame, drinking, bits and bucking!” Applejack sighed feeling pity for her loyal friend and did owe her for all the times Rainbow took time of her job to see her in the fields every now and then. “Fine Dash, but next time don’t come onto my property and force me into giving you a drink by barging in like a filly fooler!”

Applejack laughed to herself winking back at the suddenly ecstatic Pegasus as she trotted herself back behind the bar and pulled out a hidden barrel with a rainbow painted rim.

“Yes ma’am!” Rainbow Dash saluted with her tongue out not being able to contain her joy for the sweet goodness she was about to treat her taste buds to. “Hey wait, filly fooler?”

“Well you did tackle tired lil old me attempting to sleep in a secluded basement, so yes Rainbow you would be a thieving filly fooler!” Applejack remarked, rolling the barrel to the nearest table and attached a nozzle.

“Come on Apples, you know it’s for the cider, and even if I were a filly fooler I would be pretty darn good at it,” the cyan mare flashed a seductive smile flipping her mane back causing a mild whole hearted giggle between the two.

“Since you’re a proud mare, go fetch the mugs would yah dear,” The country girl said with the most poise and precise accent she could do to mock the annoyed jock.

“No way, go get them yourself you work horse!” Dash’s temper rose as she didn't like the act her rival of a friend was topping her.

“Nuh huh,you’re the one who wants the rare, mouth-watering, slithering down your thought goodness only the insides of this barrel can offer,” Applejack easily got her back with a swift comeback and stuck her tongue out as the frustrated Pegasus flew behind the counter without any sense of care and snatched up two clean mugs.

“Hey who gave you this?” Rainbow Dash asked curiously noticing the emerald gem under the bar counter as she held it up into the dim light of the candles and chandelier, bewildered by its beauty.

“Pfft you know Rarity, she used that to pay for her cider early and I find it truly is quite lovely though dontcha think?” Aj softened as her friend approached her holding it up into her eyes.

“Well it matches your eyes perfectly!” Dash gasped not being able to help but notice the gorgeous gleam of the emeralds that were Applejack’s eyes that seemed to twinkle more than the gem ever could. “Let’s just say it suits you I guess, now then where is that special cider!?”

The cyan mare snapped out of her dazed out scene and immediately shoved her mug in front of the nozzle giving it her will at full control.

This barrel was special since it wasn’t ordinary nor spiked cider, but pure straight zap apple cider. This was the strongest concoction Aj has ever dared to make after Rainbow’s constant pleading and begging she decided to give it a try. Applejack nudged the nozzle as the flow of rainbow spectrum oozed out of the barrel with delight finding its home in the firm mug. Contrasting swirls of bubbly foam over flowed over the rim as the cow mare quickly sent her glass under the waterfall of splendors soon to meet her lips.

Before AJ could take even the slightest sip Rainbow was finished her first dose with the widest smile Applejack has ever has ever seen of a satisfied craving.

“Holy Celestia that is the stuff, when you go big you really go big Applejack!” Rainbow Dash praised as her eyes widened with overwhelming joy and soon a challenging stance. “I bet I can out drink you Apples.”

“Woah there nelly, you sure about that? I mean I know you’re confident and all but a country gal knows how to hold down her booze.” Applejack nodded accepting the Pegasus’s challenge as the rainbow manned mare refilled her mug and Aj brought her first taste of the liquid to her lips.

Without warning the two started chugging down the bitter sweet juice and continued to refill and shout off curses of pleasure with each mug at ease. When Applejack swallowed hard the first taste of her brew it made her understand just how good Dash put it out to be. It was much sweeter then cider with a spicy aftertaste that made herself feel as if she was banished to the moon an d back, yet that wasn't going to stop her from winning.

Shortly after 8 cups from the brash Pegasus and 9 out of the country mare, Applejack was surely planning to take in her victory.

“Woo whee how you do like dem apples Dash!” Aj sighed as she let out an accidentally loud burp yet still sober as could be.

“*Hic* You’re not getting off *Hic* that *Hic* easily you apple flanked mare you,” Rainbow Dash attempted to speak between hiccups of drunken vocabulary as she dived her head under the nozzle and let her mouth be fueled with the irresistible juice.

“Damn it Dash stop!” Applejack cursed throwing the mare of the table by surprise as she herself collected the remains of the rainbow liquid left in the already empty barrel. The last drop hit her tongue as she lazily slumped off the table on to her passed out mess of a mare. The Zap apple cider seemed to soak into certain strands of Rainbow’s mane and tail with alone droplets quenching her lips and dripped down her tender chin. Aj attempted to correct her vision and admire just how tame this wild Pegasus could be when the rush of exhaustion hit her head.

“I think…..that means… I won!” the blonde mare slurred out the last bit of energy she had in her and passed out on the soft rising movements of the sleeping Pegasus below her.