• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 1,672 Views, 216 Comments

Tales of Apple Scratch: Just Another Wild West Story - TigerSwirl448



An Apple Scratch Sisters side-story. Melody Liker (Vinyl's ancestor) and her sister Annabelle "Annie" Apple (AJ's ancestor) left their home of Manehattan to live their dreams in the boom town of Frontier City.

  • ...
10
 216
 1,672

Ch. 6: Gold Diggers

Chapter 6

Gold Diggers

<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>


A while after meeting Tinker, things were difficult. I never knew Melody to have such a temper. Everyday we would wake up and walk off to find a place to pan or dig. But where ever we go, Sheriff Skytalon was always there watching us and everyone else. Even my patience was wearing thin by the number of times Skytalon would order us towards the village and not the forest.

Finding gold seemed to have gotten Melody's mind off the girl at long last. Which I'm happy for, but I'm worried too. Melody had been getting meaner and meaner. Melody got very mad to where she verbally let her anger out on me. I admit, it hurt bad hearing such things from her, but at night during dinner, Melody would look ashamed seeing me look at her and she'll apologize for her actions. I forgave her of course, as all sisters do. But I still haven't forgotten the slap she gave me and I think she hadn't forgotten about that too.

For a while, that was all we did, wake up at the crack of dawn, grab our pans and pickaxes, and walked straight to the river. We would try and pan for gold there, but couldn't find anything. We would try and look around in the mounds and hills for gold. Almost every time, we would get caught by the Sheriff, she would tell us to continue on at the river with the other prospectors. Most of the time we gave up all together and we would go into town. We would go into a tavern to get some food for supper or for Melody's case, get a drink. After that, we both walk back to our tent then go to sleep.

One day, we went farther into the hills to discover a tiny mine being dug up. We went inside only to find three crazed men, with long unkept beards and greasy hair. And worse of all, they had guns and told us to leave. Melody grabbed me and told me to run and run we did. When we were farther away from the mine, Melody told me that she heard from some patrons at a bar she often goes to, that there were some gold crazed men hanging around the mountains. They had some sort of brain rot, making them crazy. Now I really miss my gun now; I told that to Melody and she agreed feeling defenseless without her revolver.

I also remembered this one day that I woke up and saw Melody awake before me, which was a first. She saw me and told me to just sleep in. I asked her why, but she smiled and said that I needed the sleep. I was too tired to object and turned over and went back to sleep. When I woke up later, Melody was gone.

While Melody was busy somewhere, I decided to get dressed and head into town. The autumn air was turning bitter and I had to get some winter things before people start grabbing them. I grabbed by pack and headed to Frontier City to Velvet's place.

<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>

Melody walked through the forest, back behind Frontier City. She continued walking, watching behind her for any horses or prospectors watching her. There was no one out behind her. No one would wake up this earlier and Melody knew she had to find what she wanted fast.

She heard a snap and turned, pulling out her knife. She looked around seeing two shadows moving towards her.

"You're Liker?" A gruff voice asked.

Melody sighed with relief, fixing her bowtie. She concentrated on her magic to change her voice. "Yeah, that's me." She said as Mr. Liker.

"So you would pay big bucks to get some gold, aye?" The second man asked, smirking at her.

"Yeah," Melody said. "My sister and I are struggling see." She said sticking her knife into the sheath, smirking at them.

"Like you swore back in the bar yesterday," The first one said with a growl. "No tellin' anyone not even the sheriff."

Melody chuckled deeply. "You think I like the bitch?"

The three laughed. "I told you Frank, he's a keeper."

"I can see that. Alright Liker, come with us." Frank said motioning for Melody to follow him and his buddy. Melody nodded climbing up the mound meeting up with them, then followed the two men deeper into the forest. Deeper they hiked, until Melody gasped seeing the hole in the rocky ground. The second man was tying a rope around his waist, tossing a line to Melody who caught it.

"It's down there." He said pointing at the hole as Frank was already lowering himself down into the hole. Melody turned to the side to see the camp the two men were using and sitting on a rock, was a polished Colt revolver. Melody turned back to the hole as Frank slipped into the hole with his buddy watching him go down into the hole into the cave. Melody used her magic to snag the revolver and flew it towards her. She grabbed the revolver and stuck it in the back of her pants. She fixed her suit jacket to hide the revolver. Melody tied the rope around her waist as the second man lead her to the hole as he helped her slide in.

Once through the hole, Melody gasped in awe seeing the spacious cavern around her, lit up with dozens of lanterns and small fire pits. She looked up at the small hole a she lowered down to Frank, who grabbed her and steadied her on the moist slick ground.

"Here we are." Frank said as he called up to his partner. Melody gasped seeing the glittering veins along the wall. This was it! This was what she was looking for. Gold! She reached up, touching the gold veins on the wall. She gasped feeling a hand grab her arm and pulled her back.

"First things first boy," Frank snarled. Melody glared back. "The payment."

"Right, right, but first is this the real deal. I heard talk of fools gold being around here." Melody said pulling her arm away from Frank's grip. Lately, Melody had been hearing stories by angry prospectors that were loosing their pay because they've been finding fools gold underground in secret mines like the one she was in.

"We have a way." Frank said smiling at his partner. "Go ahead and show him, Mikey." Mikey nodded, picked up a lump of the ore from a bucket by his foot. His hand began to glow in a green light. Soon the ore glowed in a green light. Melody watched with awe seeing the stone starting to glow in a different color all together, into a blue light.

"See that Liker, that color means it's true gold. So this whole cave is filed with it."

"Wow," Melody said smiling. "That's great to hear." She reached to her back, lifting up the tail of her jacket to grab the handle of the revolver. She prayed that the gun was loaded.

"You bet." Mikey said tossing the ore back into the bucket. Melody smirked at him. Her free hand glowed in blue aura as she grabbed a stalactite from the ceiling with her magic. With a mighty pull, the rock spike snapped off. With a shove it flew straight to Mikey, sticking into the chest. He coughed up blood, grabbing the stone spike, he fell forward dead.

"Mikey!" Frank screamed out before he felt the barrel of his own pistol pressed to his forehead. He gasped staring at the younger Titanian to see him smirk at him pulling back the hammer of the revolver. "Are you mad?!" He whispered with true fear.

Melody chuckled, her low voice returned to normal. "Mad?" She asked seeing the man's eyes widen with shock. "Naw, just smarter." She pulled the trigger.

<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>

Annie walked into town, feeling her boots sink into the mud of the street. She shivered in her shirt as she walked down the street to Velvet's shop. It was getting colder and she needs a jacket. She turned feeling someone watching her. She turned to see a young man, in his late teens, with a cigarette in his mouth, watching her with his pink eyes. What made Annie stare was that the boy had multicolored hair sticking out from his black hat. He smirked, pulling out his cigarette, then kissed at her. Annie glared at him with a blush. The rainbow haired boy let out a chuckle before walking off deeper into town with his hands in his pockets. Annie watched him walk off. That boy had a bad air around him. She shuddered before entering the store.

The bell jingled announcing her presence. Velvet looked up from stocking the shelves and smiled. "Hello Annie!" She greeted with a smile. Annie smiled walking over tipping her hat.

"Hello to you too, Velvet. How are you today?"

"I'm doing well, how about yourself?" She looked around behind Annie. "No Melody?"

"Naw, she left for somewhere, she's probably here in town knowing her." Annie said with a snort, rolling her eyes.

"Ah I see." Velvet said remembering other conversations with Annie about Melody's habits. "So what brings you here today?" She asked.

"Well winter is coming so I thought I should grab what I can before the frost comes in." Velvet nodded biting her lip. Annie looked at her for a moment. "Are you alright, Velvet?" Annie asked. Velvet swallowed with a sigh.

"I'm fine Annie, but I'm afraid Amos hasn't received the deliveries for this month." She said worriedly. Annie looked at her for a moment to see her worry. Something was wrong.

"Velvet, don't hide it with that smile." Annie said sadly.

"What are you talking about?" Velvet asked with a wavering smile.

Annie leaned against the wall looking at Velvet seeing the signs all too well. "You're not happy with Amos." She said clearly.

Velvet blinked a few times, looking around then turned towards the back room to see it empty. She sighed turning back to the sacks of feed marking on her book.

"It's complicated."

"I know complicated." Annie said quietly. Velvet looked up at her with surprise.

"But, are you with Melody?"

Annie blinked then stared at the woman to see her blush. "Oh, no! We are sisters. I got my father to make her stay with my family. It's not official but we are sisters." Annie said smiling sadly, looking at the metal tea kettles. That was when Velvet noticed the golden ring on Annie's finger.

"Then why do you have that on your finger?" Velvet asked. Annie looked down at the ring on her finger.

"My husband gave it to me," She whispered.

"You're married?" Velvet asked. Annie shrugged rubbing her neck, staying silent.

"Are you?" Annie asked. Velvet set her book on the shelf to show Annie her ring.

"Not officially, we will soon." She said with worry. Annie never saw such fear in Velvet's eyes.

"When?"

"Possibly in a month. Amos wants to be married before the first frost." Velvet said blinking a few times.

"How old are you Velvet?" Annie asked.

"Seventeen." She whispered.

Annie nodded. "How long have you known Amos?"

Velvet shook her head. "My father knew him."

"I get it." Annie said sourly ,crossing her arms across her chest. "Let me guess, your dad own a debt to the man? And he wanted you?"

Velvet nodded leaning against the shelf next to Annie. "I was told to make the man happy, that 's a woman's job."

Annie nodded. "My grandmother told me that before I married mine."

Velvet turned to her. "Did he do things to you?" She whispered with fear.

Annie shrugged. "Sure, but he wasn't capable if you know what I mean." She said trying to joke but it didn't work. She cleared her throat. "I didn't like it. I told him so and he told me I was worthless to preform." Annie rubbed her eyes.

"Where is he now?"

"Back in Manehattan. I left him to come here and make a new life for myself. I wasn't loved at home so why should I stay there and continue to be a nobody?"

Velvet looked to Annie with admiration. "But why did you keep your wedding ring?"

Annie looked at her hand then at the dull gold ring. "I don't know," She answered truthfully. "Maybe it's to remind myself what I did. I don't know."

Velvet blinked thinking looking at her own wedding band. "Annie, I have something to tell you and you must promise me never to tell anyone." She whispered grabbing Annie's sleeve. Annie and Velvet had been friends for the last month, Annie enjoyed her talks with the dark skinned woman and Velvet enjoyed the stories Annie told her about the Apple Family. So seeing Velvet's eyes brim with tears and the tone of her voice was pleading, got Annie to nod her head.

"Of course honey, what is it?" Annie asked. Velvet looked around then pointed outside. Annie nodded following Velvet out the door then behind the store. Velvet went to the small barn to see a dark brown mare, the mare perked her ears up and nickered seeing Velvet walk toward her. Velvet smiled stroking her nose then looked at Annie.

"This is Twilight. See the little star on her forehead?" Annie nodded smiling, seeing the horse eyeing her.

"Why Twilight?" She asked interested.

Velvet smiled. "She was born at twilight obviously. But my mother was a poetic sort. She couldn't pass up the chance to give her that name." Velvet blushed. "She even claimed that if she had another daughter, she would have name her, Twilight." She chuckled sadly. The young mare whinnied nuzzling Velvet's face. Annie smiled stroking Twilight's blonde mane.

"She sure is a nice horse." Annie said. "But I doubt this is why you want to talk to me in private."

Velvet's smile dropped. She hugged Twilight burying her face into the mare's mane. "I don't want to marry Amos." She whispered sadly.

"Well say something," Annie mentioned, but Velvet turned to her with fear.

"I can't Annie. You saw him, he's very ..."

"Abusive?" Annie asked seeing Velvet cringe, stroking Twilight's face. "Velvet, do you love this man?"

Velvet looked at her then shook her head. "No, I stopped loving him when he forced me to come out here with him."

Annie nodded. "Does he love you?"

Velvet glared turning away. Twilight snorted trying to get her mistress to smile again. "No, he never shown it nor said that to me."

"Are you expecting a child?" Annie asked.

Velvet swallowed then shook her head. "No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"Then what's keeping you here, Velvet." Annie asked seriously.

Velvet squeezed her eyes shut, tears started to roll down her cheeks. "I can't leave him. I said yes and my family said he's a great match. A good husband, a strong protective man, and ..." Annie nodded hearing all this before.

"Your family wants this don't they. Do you have siblings?" Annie asked.

Velvet nodded. "I have three sisters and two brothers. I'm the baby."

Annie nodded. "So was I. My sisters got to be with the men they want, and my brothers married the women they loved. I was sent off to a man to pay off my father's debt." Annie said seeing Velvet looking at her with shock. She turned away burying her face into Twilight's blonde mane. Twilight snorted wondering why Velvet was so upset.

"Velvet, don't make the same mistake as I did." Annie said quickly.

"But I can't." She whispered.

"That's what I thought too, Velvet. I thought I couldn't walk away because ... I was afraid too."

"You? Afraid?" Velvet asked.

"I was terrified of making my family unhappy." Annie said. "That's what my ultimate fate was. This was my only chance to make them proud of me, but really, they never cared." Annie said sadly. Velvet blinked thinking about what Annie just told her. "Believe me Velvet, you're not alone. Please leave while you still can. Leave him and be yourself. Or you won't get another chance again." Annie said placing her hands on Velvet's shoulders squeezing them. Velvet nodded still troubled by the thoughts swirling in her mind.

"Velvet, dear!" Velvet and Annie turned to see a woman walk over to them.

"Diamond, hello." Velvet called back waving. She quickly wiped off her face of tears, stepping back from Annie.

"Diamond?" Annie asked thinking. "Where have I heard that name before?" She asked herself as Velvet approached the older woman. She was dressed in a nice gray outing dress with purple ribbons, and a dark purple shawl on her shoulders. She was holding a white parasol, on her head was a white bonnet. Annie could see purple curls behind her ears as she approached the younger woman.

"My dear, what is wrong?" Diamond asked noticing the tears on Velvet's face.

"Oh it's nothing, I was talking to my friend here. Annie, let me introduce you to a friend of mine."

Annie looked to Twilight to see her smile, showing her teeth. Annie chuckled patting the horse on her head before walking over to Velvet still staring at the older woman.

"Diamond, this is my friend Annabelle Apple. Annie this Diamond Belle, she owns the Sweetie Belle Tavern here in town." Velvet said smiling as if the previous conversation hadn't occurred. Diamond looked Annie up and down then smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you, sugar." She said holding out her hand. Annie smirked taking her hand and giving it a firm shake that Diamond was not used to.

"Nice to meet you. I could have sworn I've seen you before, ma'am." Annie said releasing the woman's hand.

"My stars, you sure are a strong woman, Miss. Apple." Diamond said fascinated.

Annie blushed, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, I was a farm girl before coming here."

"My, a farm girl with that strength?" Diamond asked circling Annie, studying her. "What did you do?"

"Uh a lot of things actually." Annie said watching the woman as she circled her. Diamond stopped to grab Annie's arm, holding it up. She pulled back her orange sleeve to see her toned muscles. "Hey!" Annie yelped, pulling her arm away, puling down her sleeve with a deep blush on her face. Diamond was smiling at her.

"My you are, by far, the only woman I have ever seen with such muscles, sugar." She said walking closer to Annie. Annie gulped backing into Twilight's stall, the horse whinnied at the surprise bump. Annie chuckled nervously as the older woman was inches from her face.

"I uh ... Thank you I guess." She said blushing madly.

"Hmm, where are you from, sugar?"

"Uh Manehattan." Annie blubbered out, sweating. This woman was already in her personal space and Annie doesn't like it on bit.

This surprised the southern woman. "Manehattan, you say?" She asked in disbelief backing away from Annie. "Why I thought Manehattan was filled with nobles like Canterlot?"

"Uh there are farm lands outside of Manehattan." Annie said. Diamond pressed forward again, Annie was pressed against the wall.

"Well, aren't you a cutey!" Diamond grossed. Annie looked to Velvet to see her watching them as if curious. Annie squeaked feeling a hand on her backside. "Well toned too." Diamond purred. Annie's face was turning into an apple.

"Hey! Lady don't touch me!" Annie stammered in a high voice. She was on the verge of a panic attack and her heart just couldn't stop fluttering. Diamond chuckled silently as she leaned further into Annie's space, pressing her chest against hers, Diamond's knee tried to part Annie's legs. Annie kept her legs glued together, panting slightly with fear.

"Aw don't be shy, sugar, I won't bite." Diamond whispered to her. Annie was now terrified.

"Annie? Is that you?" Annie turned, so did Diamond and Velvet, seeing Melody watching them, her black jacket looked dirty with dust. "I thought it was you."

"Melody, please help," Annie begged. Diamond blinked seeing Melody. Melody gasped recognizing the woman.

"Oh if it isn't, Miss. Liker." Diamond purred moving away from Annie, her hand still placed over Annie's tail end. "I see you have seen better days, hmm?" She asked seeing the dirt all over Melody's clothes and boots. Melody glared at her seeing Annie's distress.

"Look bitch,"

"What did I tell you to call me, sugar?"

Melody growled. "Hey you can see my sister doesn't like you feeling up her ass, let her go now!"

Diamond blinked looking at Annie to see her blushing madly. "Sisters? My isn't this a new twist." She chuckled removing her hand from Annie's tight tail. She chuckled, grabbing Annie's chin, steering her face towards her. Annie swallowed hard seeing how close Diamond's face was to hers. "I'll admit this now to you and you alone, sugar. You are a darling when you blush." She chuckled patting her cheek as she walked away. Annie groaned, leaning against the stall then slid to the ground, covering her burning face. Twilight snorted confused watching Diamond leave. Melody watched Diamond walk past her.

"If I catch you touching her," Melody growled. Diamond stopped, she chuckled pulling the brim of Melody's hat down, over her eyes.

"Don't you worry about that, Miss. Liker. I won't hurt your," She paused to look at Annie again to see her staring at her. "Sister as you call her." Melody growled pulling her hat off her head to glare at the woman as she continued to stare at Annie.

"I'm sure your chicks are wondering where you are." Melody said walking to Annie.

"You're right, I have left my girls alone for a while now. It was nice to see you again, Miss. Liker. Velvet, dear I apologize for not talking for too long, I was a little distracted." She purred seeing Melody help Annie back up on her feet. "Very distracted."

Velvet blinked looking from Annie to Diamond. "Well it was nice to see you again Diamond. I hope to see you again soon."

"Same here, sugar. Oh and Miss. Apple." Annie looked up at her. Diamond winked at her. "If you're wanting some girl on girl talk, you'll find me at the Sweetie Belle. I'll ease your stress." Diamond chuckled hearing Annie squeak. Annie panicked and covered her mouth with shock at making such a sound. Diamond laughed.

"Adorable! Just adorable. Ta-ta dears." The older woman turned the corner and disappeared. Annie groaned out loud falling onto the ground again, covering her face. Melody sighed patting her back.

"What did she do?" She asked.

"Actually, I'm quite surprised." Velvet said intrigued. "I have only lived her for a year and I only knew Diamond to never have interests with anyone."

Melody sighed patting Annie's back. "It's alright Annie, she's gone now. Did she touch you in anyway that you found uncomfortable?" Melody asked with worry.

"I just want to go back to the tent," Annie whispered standing up then walked away. Melody watched Annie disappear past a cart of barrels. Melody turned to Velvet to see her jump with surprise.

"What happened?" Melody growled. Velvet shrugged.

"They were whispering to each other, I didn't hear a thing." Velvet said worriedly. "Oh, I hope Diamond didn't do anything rash." Melody blinked. She growled walking to the street, leaving Velvet alone with her horse.

Melody walked straight to the Sweetie Belle tavern. Several patrons recognized her and moved away, wondering what she was doing. Melody entered the bar with a glare looking around. She heard laughter and saw Diamond talking to several working girls sitting by her.

"Hey!" Melody called out. Everyone looked up at her. Everyone went silent, even the piano on stage went silent after her outburst. Diamond looked up to see Melody again. Melody didn't wait, she walked forward to her. "What did you do to her?" Melody growled.

"Do what to whom sugar?" Diamond asked.

"You know what I'm asking, bitch!" Melody yelled out. The patrons and employees were watching the two. "My sister has already been through enough!"

"What's wrong with a little teasing?" Diamond asked innocently smiling. Melody growled reaching into her belt and pulled out her knife sticking it into the bar, causing many girls to gasp with shock, backing away. The bartender reached for a gun but Diamond stopped her with her hand.

"But Diamond," she said with worry.

"Berry, step away." Diamond whispered. The bartender gulped and stepped back. Diamond's smile faded and went into a serious scowl. She turned back to Melody searching her with her eyes. "I thought I told you to change your attitude."

Melody growled. "Listen bitch, I don't care what you do in your free time with anyone, but you stay away from my sister."

"Can't she take care of herself?" Diamond asked.

"Annie doesn't know what's real and what's play, lady! Even worse, she has it in her religious head of hers that being with a woman like you can send her to damnation! So I'm warning you, if you go near her again and cause her harm, mentally or physically I don't care which, I won't hesitate to hurt you back." Melody threatened glaring at her.

Diamond sniffed thinking. "You are very protective of her aren't you?"

"Hell yeah, I am. I'm the only one she has in this world that still cares for her and if you play your seductress tricks on her, she'll break and I won't have that. She's finally free and finally breaking out of her shell until you spooked her!"

Diamond stayed silent staring at Melody still thinking. Melody grabbed her knife, flipping it in the air once before sticking it in the sheath. "I don't care who or what you are Mistress Belle, but I mean it, don't go near Annie again." She growled. She turned and left the bar. She took a glance at the stage to see the beauty, Rose staring at her as if shocked. Melody spat to the side, leaving the bar.

Diamond sniffed, motioning the bartender over. "Give me my drink, will you?" She snarled. Berry gulped handing Diamond not a glass but a bottle of hard whiskey. "Thank you sugar,"

"Mistress?" One of the girls asked with worry.

"I'm fine dears. I just need a moment to relax." Diamond got up from her stool then walked to the staircase. She opened a small door under the stairs and went inside, locking the door behind her. She walked down the hidden hall then into her private room. She sat down in her large bed, using her magic to close the door and locked it to have privacy. She laid down with her hands behind her head staring at the old ceiling hearing the sounds of love making and footsteps walking. She could hear Melody's words echo in her mind.

"Annie doesn't know what's real and what's play, lady! Even worse, she has it in her religious head of hers that being with a woman like you can send her to damnation!"

Diamond barked a laugh remembering those words. Back when she was a younger girl, she thought about the same lies. She opened the bottle and poured the drink into her glass and took a swig. After swallowing, she coughed a couple of times from the strength of the liquor. She chuckled again.

"If I told my young naïve self that I will be a drinker like my daddy, she would have laughed." She snorted shaking her head. But then she started to think about Annie again. "I have never seen such a woman before." She whispered frowning.

She never held a relationship after her husband abandoned her in a Neigh Orleans brothel so many years ago. So to get her way, she started being around the brothel's girls and work like them. Over time she met with patron who offered her a job opportunity in Frontier City to open a brothel there. Of course, Diamond disliked the idea, but it was the only way to escape Neigh Orleans and be herself. A motherly figure and a big sister to all the girls under her roof. She cared for everyone of them like a daughter. She would give them advise and if they wished she would let them leave to make their own lives. She even tired to make another relationship, but her hopes were dashed. Now she kept her heart frozen to those that want to love her. That was why she kept herself off limits unless it was an order by the owner.

But seeing Annie seemed to have changed that. For the first time in ten years, her frozen heart twitched with longing. She smiled pouring more whiskey. "Just drown it out girl, make those memories go away." She whispered her motto to herself. To keep the feelings of abandonment at bay as she drank her guilt and sorrows away.

Author's Note:

Here we are, chapter 6.

What did you guys think of this chapter. I was a little iffy on the ending. I wanted to add more but I feel like this was good enough. Did you noticed Rainbow's ancestor? What do you think might happen with him? Or even Velvet, you think she'll follow through and leave Amos before marriage locks her up? How did you like the interaction between Annie and Diamond? I gave Annie a Littlepip characteristic for the story which is funny and completes her shy gentle personality. (Now for those that haven't read FOE: When mares flirt with Littlepip, she squeaks and it's so funny and adorable! :3)

Here are the ancestors we've met so far to those that didn't get the connections yet.
Annabelle "Annie" Apple: Applejack's ancestor.
Melody Liker: Vinyl Scratch's ancestor.
Velvet Mist: Twilight Sparkle's ancestor.
Ace Kicker: Cloud Kicker's ancestor.
Rose Philharmonica: Octavia Philharmonica's ancestor.
Diamond Belle: Rarity Belle's ancestor.
Yelena Skytalon: Gilda Skytalon's ancestor
Maxine Dust: Lightning Dust's ancestor.
Tinker Pie: Pinkie Pie's ancestor.

There you go a list of the ancestors so far in the story. Hope you guys liked the chapter.