• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,141 Views, 30 Comments

Doctor Whooves And Fluttershy vs The Weeping Angels - Slendermare



When the Doctors TARDIS crash lands, he has no idea where or when he is. When he stumbles across a cottage near the Everfree forest, he has no idea what he's in for. Follow as The Doctor and Fluttershy fight a powerful enemy, thought to be defea

  • ...
7
 30
 1,141

Fluttershy's Secret

"Well... When I was younger I was teased... But that's not it. The teasing started after the incident... When I was about six, I was at the park with my parents. I ran into my friend Rainbow Dash, and we were playing. She said she needed to practice her flying, and I said I would watch. She insisted on me flying with her, and I finally gave in. Everything was OK... At first. My parents watched me fly around alongside Rainbow and I was a good flyer, until... It happened."

The way she said 'It' was a bit odd. The Doctor nodded, and she continued on.

"I was having so much fun, alongside Dashie and I just wanted to keep on racing, surprisingly. But Dashie said she needed to perform something more... Umm... Daring. She wanted to race across Ghastly Gorge, she said she'd need my help. I was a lot more confident when I was six, so I almost instantly agreed. She wanted to find another Pegasus pony who was willing to race us. We looked, but nobody would race us, they thought we we we were crazy. We finally found someone who would race us across the canyon. It was a really nice filly, named Aurora Flight. She wasn't the best flier... But she was... W-was so determined. So we finally let her. "

She paused slightly to regain her composure. Then she continued.

"As we were racing, we were past all the other stuff that might kill you. But Dashie's competitive side got to her. Aurora was pulling up next to us, and Dashie wanted to win...so...so..s-so... S-s-so sh-she pushed Aurora into the side of the canyon. A-a-aurora... She was being dragged by Dashie across the side.. It was horrible. When Aurora fell, I dived after her. I dived a nose-dive, and as I was catching her, we hit the side, making some boulders fall... They hit me as I tried to shield Aurora from anymore injuries... The rock mainly got my wings which tore them up... It hurt a lot, especially for a filly my age. I just had to save her, so when we fell the last few meters, I tried holding her away from the ground, while attempting to sh-shield her from the remaining debris. When we hit the ground, I took most of the impact. I managed to get up, so I could check on...Aurora..."

The Doctor noticed that Fluttershy was shuddering slightly, indicating she kept this secret well. This surprised him. But he kept listening to the memory of hers.

"When I Checked on her she was... Oh Celestia, it was horrible. Her wings and body was worse off than mine. The worse part is she was still awake. I still remember what she said... It was, 'Well, I guess I won't be coming in first...' I wasn't that surprised I guess... She loved telling jokes, trying to keep bad situations light. She didn't last much longer after that. Dashie came back awhile later. When she saw what happened she made me promise not to tell anyone. Luckily it wasn't a pinkie promise. It turns out I was really traumatized by it... Since then, I don't talk much, or fly considering it still pains me slightly..."

They sat in silence for several minutes. The Doctor had questions but wasn't sure where to begin. So he waited for her to talk first.

CAPS LOCK, the biggest troll known to pony kind, overheard Fluttershy. Him, being the troll he is, went to the Police Guard station immediately, telling them everything. Rainbow was brought in for questioning.

Author's Note:

I wrote one out of maybe two back stories. I know this seems unfluttershy like, but I needed something besides teasing to traumatize her. Any, and I mean any criticism, criticize. Don't sugar coat anything throughout this entire fanfic. I see some people didn't like it. Tell me absolutely any errors you find. If you hate it, you better give me a reason. This is my first fic, and I need you all to be as criticizing as humanly possible. Times 10. I shall await good AND bad critique.
P.S. whoever owns CAPS LOCK, I'll only use him once, OK?
Also, cover art is by Romaji.
Not really planning on Dashie's trial.
And, expect really short all the way to really long when it comes to chapters.