• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 644 Views, 133 Comments

Same Life New World - Whiskey Drops



A year and a half later, the family grew about another Apple. Lowell, and his family are happy but baddies lurk.

  • ...
2
 133
 644

The Bustling City Part 1

~~~~~The Bustling City Part 1~~~~




A couple days since the last bit Lowell is now use to having Death being around him when she is around though, what she is waiting for who the buck knows cause he doesn't. He started one of his first daily routes which was walking out and picked up the daily mail, seemed like the normal every day thing some envelopes and a magazine.


“Lets see......a bill.....letter from Granny Smith......and 25 tips to please your...stallion....pegasi edition...” Lowell slowly muttered and whistled as he looked at the magazine of a pegasi stallion who had a black coat and was wearing only boxers in a pose as if flexing.


“.....This has the be the biggest tip I ever got.....”Lowell said as he then grinned to himself before slipping the magazine into his pocket with it sticking out some as he walked back to the house.


He sat down at the table and looked at the bill with a bit of a questioning glare.


“Didn't we pay the bill like yesterday?” Lowell muttered as he sat in a chair and opened the envelope.


Inside was something like an Ipad as he looked at it the screen flickered as an image of Daring came up onto it. Well lookie here....a secret spy trick...certainly tricked me. Lowell thought to himself as Daring seemed to glare at him.


“Whoa what a minute....this some sorta video pad?” Lowell asked as Daring rolled her eyes.


“It is kid now listen, I'm going to send you on a mission your going to choose a team...I'll be testing you to see if you would qualify to be a leader some day..”Daring said as Lowell only tilted his head.


“Why.....why this so suddenly... and who can I pick?” Lowell said a bit deadpanned.


“I test every agent after a certain amount of time. Now its your time...select your team on the next tab and then send it off to me.” Daring said as Lowell clicked on the tab as a long list of agents came up.


“Uh...lets see....Jackie.....Rainbow Dash....Li....I mean Mare-Do-Well.....and last but not least....Glistening.... a team a five....sounds joyous..” Lowell said as he sent the data as Daring image came back up.


“That is only four.....you got room for another pony.” Daring said as she quirked an eyebrow.


“I know....don't worry lassie...I got the ponies who I know...okie?” Lowell said in an Irish like accent before Daring only shrugged.


“Sooooo whats the problem?” Lowell asked as Daring seemed to be looking for a file.


“I'll send you all the details on your phone but here is the basic of the mission. You and your team are going to Manehatthen to see a deal between Iron Hoof and a seller....we need you to get info on the seller.” Daring said as Lowell tilted his head to the side.


“Well.....alright then...I assume Derpy will come by to pick up the foals.....when do we leave though?” Lowell asked as he tilted his stetson.


“Pretty soon as soon as every pony meets up.” Daring said as Lowell rubbed the back of his head.


“Allllllllright then...I'll get ready.” Lowell said as the device flicked off.


A test?.....To be a leader of what?...of a team or somethin? Lowell thought to himself before Applejack walked in and looked at him with the device.


“So, ya gonna take the test?” Applejack asked as Lowell looked up to her.


“I'll try it......I got you...Rainbow......Lighting...and Glistening...team of five we leave as soon as the rest arrive..” Lowell said as he got up.


“This is a bit sudden, must be important.” Applejack said as she crossed her arms.


“Yea, we better get ready though....”Lowell said as Applejack huffed before walking over to the bookcase and pulling the book showing a wall of weapons.


Lowell slowly grabbed a Barrett 50 cal. as he grinned. I got my sexy gun riiiight here, all it take is one word and that is goodbye. Lowell thought to himself as he sets it aside as Applejack get her Winchester rifle with her name engraved in the butt of the gun.


“Ah swear if ya say that rifle is sexy around me, I'll whack ya with the butt of mine.” Applejack gave him a glare as he smiled nervously.


“T-that was a one time thing Jackie....” Lowell said as he leaned the rifle against the table.


“Ah don't care, just don't call it sexy around me...”Applejack said with a deadpanned tone


“I won't Jackie! I promise, I won't say it around ya.” Lowell said as he smiled and hugged the mare who rolled her eyes.


There was a bit of silence as the pair readied them selves till the magazine came to Lowell's mind.


“Soooooo......Speakin of sexy......” Lowell said with a smirk as he held up the magazine which caused Applejack to just blush.


“Ya trying to tell me something here, my sweet apple mare?” Lowell said to the mare with a smug grin on his face.


“I-it ain't what ya think!.......T-they...got great abs..ah mean ads!” Applejack stuttered only as her blush grew worse.


“Oh is that so?..Well this magazine says male pegasi have a rather sensitive wings but in my case my back is pretty sensitive..I must say....the fun has been doubled.” Lowell said as he grinned at the mare's blush only worsened.


“A-ah'm ganna hogtie ya if ya don't hush up!” Applejack growled as her nose scrunched up her blush not fading any time soon.


“What do ya know.....that happens to be juuuuuust like page....56 I think bondage, maybe slip in a bit of that ear nibblin time you enjoy sooo much?” Lowell only smirked but soon his smirked fades as Applejack's face went from a ticked off embarrassed expression right into a some what devious one as she reached over to a lasso she always had hanging on the coat rack.


~~~~ A couple of hours later.~~~~


Mare-Do-Well, Rainbow Dash and Glistening Blade all arrived the trio arrived at an awkward scene where Lowell was hogtied and Applejack had a devious grin on her face while Lowell had a blush across his face and wings fully extended out before she was blushing noticing the group.


“AJ, are we....you know interrupting some strange thing you do with that husband of yours?” Rainbow asked as Lowell wiggled on the ground with his mouth duct taped.


“N-no!....” Applejack muttered as she ripped the tape from his mouth.


“Owie!.....Jackie....we gotta pick a better time fer those idea..”Lowell said with a chuckle, he swore he heard Applejack mutter shut up to him.


“So, why are we gathered at your place Lowell?” MDW asked as she crossed her arms.


Lowell got up after Applejack had untied him as he cleared his throat some, he looked to the group with a sheepish grin.


“Right, well I was told to grab a group of ponies fer a mission. Simply we are to gather info on a buyer that ours truly Iron Hoof is going to buy some objects from, we go to Manehatthen get info come home.....easy!” Lowell said as he crossed his arms as the group muttered to each other.


“What? Got a question?”Lowell asked as Glisten spoke up.


“Not that we can think of besides when we leave?” Glisten asked as Lowell looked at his phone.


“Well right now Daring got us a train, so lets go gang!” Lowell said as he lifted up his bag with his disassembled rifle in it along with other provisions.


Each of the group got their on little compartments in the train, Lowell and Applejack were in one, MDW and Rainbow Dash in one, Glistening preferred to be by himself, he was texting Twilight last time Lowell checked on him.


“Jackie....I'm pretty nervous.....I was some what of a leader of sorts of a group in my original world......I don't prefer the role of leader but I'll assume it to the best I can.....” Lowell said as he darted glances to the mare who was listening.


“Lowell...yer my husband I trust yer judgment, ah'm sure ya'll will do just fine beside ah'm here with ya.” Applejack said as she smiled sweetly at him.


“What if I screw up what if-” Lowell stopped as he looked who was sitting across from them was Death.


Death hovering about me doesn't ease my stress......buck. Lowell thought to himself as he stared, Applejack was looking a bit worried.


“What is it sugarcube?” Applejack asked as she looked to where he was looking but saw nothing.


“I......its just the thing that distracted me before...”Lowell muttered as he held Applejack's hand.


Lowell softly pulled Applejack into a hug as she rested her head onto his chest, he softly brushed her mane lulling the mare to sleep against him. He looked over at Death who just watched them with her black empty eyes, Bucking creepy....she just stares.....I can stand being stared at...but to days on the end....waaaay too creepy man. Lowell thought to himself as he looked out the window.


“Come what may....I've got you.....Jackie...along with our family and friends...” Lowell whispered as he removed her stetson and kissed the top of her head.


~~~~~ A few hours later.~~~~


The group got off at the only train station in Manehatthen, the city as like most others busy bustling with ponies on the sidewalks and in their cars even in the dead of night. I guess ponies here are kinda like humans back home cars fer the big city cause Ponyville doesn't really have cars. Lowell thought as he grinned a bit, the grouped looked at him.


“Uh........oh right, we got an apartment building about three blocks we got the top floor to our selves. We can each have our own room if we liked..” Lowell said as he walked along the busy sidewalk.


The five made their ways into the apartment complex the split up pretty much the same way they did in the train, Lowell stood by a window and looking out at the busy streets. I really hope I don't buck this up. Lowell thought to himself as Applejack walked up beside him and placed her hand onto his shoulder she gave him a soft smile as he pulled her into a hug.


“We can start on looking around the city in the morning...but....” Lowell said before he twirled the mare around before lowering her near the floor.


Applejack only wrapped her arms around his neck being a bit worried from falling from his arms, her stetson some how defying gravity stayed in place on top of her head as Lowell grinned down at the mare.


“Ya better not drop me.” Applejack said as she nervously smiled as Lowell chuckled.


“Wouldn't dream of it...if we were dancing...this is the only move I know..” Lowell said before he leaned down a bit kissing the mare's lips which she gladly returned.


“As much as ah trust ya sugarcube, ah would appreciate it if ah were upright.” Applejack said as her nose scrunched up as Lowell grinned.


“So adorable when yer nose is all scrunched up.”Lowell said softly before he lifted the mare upright again with his arms still around her.


Lowell only smiled at the mare before letting her go.


“We better get some sleep.....got a big day tommara.” Lowell said with a smile as Applejack rolled her eyes.

Author's Note:

Right the magazine bit....that's thanks to my new avatar.......AJ looking at a Playpony magazine...... the rest.......I AIN'T INNOCENT THAT IS ALL I'M SAYIN

I find some innuendos funny! This will be a two parter or three.....pending on how it plays ouuuuuuuttttttt.....


dat sniper rifle...it sexy right?


AJ : What did ah tell ya Lowell!!


O.X Buck!!!