• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 644 Views, 133 Comments

Same Life New World - Whiskey Drops



A year and a half later, the family grew about another Apple. Lowell, and his family are happy but baddies lurk.

  • ...
2
 133
 644

Anthropomorphic Changes

~~~~~Anthropomorphic Changes~~~~




A week later as Lowell was cantering towards Ponyville to see what was in the markets, till he was stopped by a loud whooshing noise as he spotted the TARDIS slowly forming. Oh well lookie there The Doc. Lowell thought to himself as he watched the brown stallion exit the TARDIS.


“Lowell?....What happened to you?” Dr.Whooves asked as Lowell only smiled.


“My life happened Doc...how are ya and the TARDIS?” Lowell asked as the Doc invited him inside which he accepted.


Lowell slowly told his story of all the events from start to this very point.


“That's quite...well Interesting life tale...Long way for a Texas boy..” Dr. Whooves said as Lowell chuckled.


“Yea....so your just about for a visit? Neat-o.” Lowell said with a smiled as he looked at the console.


“The TARDIS seems well.” Lowell said as he messed with a knob turning it a bit as it made a clunk like noise while the Doc as looking away..


“She is all and well, I'm about to go visit Click and Ditzy..want to tag along.” Dr. Whooves asked as Lowell shook his head.


“Nah..I was going to do something in the market place before I forget about it...maybe some other...time.” Lowell said as he smiled a bit.


“Very well then....I will see you...or not who knows eh?” Dr.Whooves said as Lowell slowly left waving to the stallion.


Lowell sat outside as the TARDIS slowly started to fade away as he smiled a bit.


“ Twas good seenin the Doc....” Lowell said before he started to feel a bit woozy.


“W-woah......what...the buck..I...feel sooo weird..” Lowell said as he took a few steps forward before just passing out in the middle of the road.


He eventually woke up what looked like their bedroom, he groaned as he looked around he went the rub his eye but he didn't see a hoof but an orange hand.


“The buck!?” Lowell said as he sat up quickly looking at his hands, he then tossed the covers off looking down at his body.


He got up and scrambled towards the large mirror and looked at him self in the mirror.


“I'm....an....anthro pony.....geez...I know pegasi are suppose to be sleek and all that...but I'm no bigger than maybe some anime hero or something.....maybe a Cloud Strife......ish.......no feet....hooves...hands.....buck me...wow.” Lowell muttered to him self as he tilted his head looking at him self wearing nothing but a pair of plaid boxers and a tight black shirt.


“Still rockin the eye patch...” Lowell said as he walked to the closet and tilted his head at the cloths.


“Oh sweet! Is that a sleeveless hoodie shirt!” Lowell said as he quickly got the sleeveless hoodie on the torso of the shirt was green while the hood was black, along with a pair of black jeans he tilted his head at a black bag that hung there.


Lowell took the bag and slowly untied the ends of it just to see Beretta along with a ESPS badge.


“Well buck man..a Beretta..They got guns here...”Lowell said as he slipped the pistol into his hoodie pocket along with the badge.


“Last but not least!” Lowell muttered as he placed his stetson on tilting it slightly.


Buck yea.....this universe knows what this pegasi wants to wear...wait! Lowell thought as he looked at his hands again before seeing a ring on his finger.


“Oh thank Celestia....” Lowell said with a sigh of relief, he then noticed something that looked like an Iphone.


“Ihoof...heh.......I think its mine..” Lowell said as he picked it up and slipped it into his jeans pocket.


“Sugercube? “ Applejack said before she came in.


As Lowell turned to look at the mare, she was wearing a red plaid button up shirt along with a pair of blue jeans with some tears in them.


“Ya'll okay?” Applejack asked while Lowell just stared wide eyed at the mare with a dark blush.


I am married.....to the....hottest...mare in Equestria....Lowell thought as he drooled a bit before Applejack snapped her fingers in his face.


“Huh...w-wha?” Lowell muttered before blinking.


“Do ah have yer attention now?” Applejack said with a soft smile


“T-totally Jackie.” Lowell said as he smiled a bit.


“Good, now tell me why Lighting found ya laying in the middle of the road naked...” Applejack crossed he arms with a glare towards him.


“I...uh......c-cider.....I...uh....found the cider....s-sorry Jackie..” Lowell said as he rubbed his arm a bit looking away.


“Ah'm gonna guess ya drank a whole barrel to do sometin like that...” Applejack said before she smiled a bit.


“Y-yea..” Lowell said as he smiled a bit with a blush.


“What am ah gonna do with ya sugercube...” Applejack said as Lowell perked up some.


“Love me, hug me and tell me I'm pretty?” Lowell said with a soft smile.


Applejack only chuckled before she rolled her eyes, before she walked over and flicked his nose causing him to rub it.


“Yer lucky, ah love ya Lowell.” Applejack said with a smile.


“Am I lucky.” Lowell said before he hugged the mare.


Applejack would have returned the hug but the foal started to cry, she broke away from the hug and straight to the crib as she lifted the crying foal. He only smiled and watched the two as Applejack bumped noses with the now giggling foal, Applejack seemed to notice this as she looked over to him.


“Just one big happy family....heh.” Lowell said softly as he walked over to them and wrapped his arm around Applejack and lightly ruffles the foal's mane.


“I can take over caring fer GA my sweet apple mare.” Lowell said with a smile as Applejack handed the foal off to him.


Lowell held the foal up with a grin as the foal only cooed, Applejack chuckled before she kissed him on the cheek and left the room.


“Anthro Jackie...anthro me...anthro every pony I assume.” Lowell asked himself as he left the room with the foal.


As he caught up with Applejack he looked to the mare and pondered a bit if he should ask.


“Hey...Jackie...anything new with ESPS details?” Lowell asked as Applejack shook her head.


“Nothing thankfully has came up fer us..” Applejack said as she smiled at him as she placed the pie into the oven.


“That's dandy!” Lowell said with a chuckle.


Still in the same verse...just...well anthropomorphic style.. Lowell thought to himself as he cradled Golden Apple.


GA blew raspberries at him as he chuckled weakly while Applejack just glared at Lowell.


“Ah still can't believe ya taught our foal that Lowell..” Applejack said as Lowell smiled a bit.


“W-well, he is our foal.....so somethings that I do he would pick up on....heh.” Lowell said as he held the giggling foal up.


Applejack only chuckled as she placed her hand onto his shoulder as he smiled at her.


“Yes my sweet apple mare?” Lowell said as he grinned at her before she flicked his nose.


“Nothin ya strange pegasi of mine.” Applejack said as she chuckled.


He was wiggling his nose as GA hugged his mother's arm, Applejack smiled as she leaned over kissing the foal's forehead.


“He is cute ain't he Jackie..” Lowell said as he smiled at the mare.


“About as cute as his daddy.” Applejack said with a grin as Lowell blushed.


“So who's turn is it to foal sit the tyke?” Lowell asked as Applejack pointed to him.


“Ah did it yesterday its yer turn today.” Applejack said as Lowell smiled.


“Okay tyke watching falls to I” Lowell smiled as Applejack leaned over and gave him a soft kiss to the lips before she walked outside.


“I love that mare....” Lowell said to himself as the foal squirmed around in his arms.


He sighed just before he looked at the foal reaching up to him.


“Well what is it? I got ya man....” Lowell said as he held the foal up closer so their noses were touching.


“Sup lil Apple?” Lowell said with a smirk as the foal squealed in delight and hugged his father's muzzle.


“Awwwwww....” Lowell muttered as he smiled at the foal hugging his muzzle.


“Yer just an adorable lil colt aren't ya man!” Lowell cooed at the foal.


Apples blew raspberries as Lowell blew them back, soon the two were having a raspberry fight till Applejack walked in and just stared.


“Lowell! Stop it!” Applejack growled as Lowell looked at the mare with his tongue still out.


“He started it Jackie!” Lowell said as he puffed his cheeks.


“Well ah'm finishin it!” Applejack said with a glare as Lowell gulped.


“Y-yes dear...” Lowell said as he cradled GA.


“Ya better...ya strange pegasi...gettin into a strange fight with yer son like that...” Applejack said as she rolled her eyes.


“We...were only playin....I swear...” Lowell said as he smiled at her as she just chuckled.


“Ah swear that foal is gonna be like ya sugercube....” Applejack said as she leaned over and kissed the side of his head.


“That ain't a bad thing either..” Lowell smiled to her as she flicked his nose.


“Mah nose is bein abused!” Lowell whined which earned a chuckle from Applejack.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Lowell was out in the orchards picking up some of the apples that missed the buckets, till he felt a hand onto his shoulder when he turned no pony was there just a fading black smoke.


“ The...buck........ooooookay then...” Lowell slowly said to himself as he looked around with his hand in his pocket.


Your time will come Lowell....in time.” A whispering voice said into his ear as he quickly turned around pointing a Beretta at thin air.


“Okay...who the buck is there!......I'm an awesome shot....” Lowell called out as he scanned the trees.


I am here....but not here...I am where there's life.....I'm there when the life ceases.” The voice whispered again as Lowell backed into a tree.


“The hay are you talking about...show yourself!!” Lowell called out again as he gritted his teeth.


There was no sound just the wind blowing, he slowly holstering the pistol back into his pocket and glanced around.


“I....don't know what the buck that was...or who.....” Lowell muttered to himself as he took a deep breathe before he continued picking up the apples.


I don't know what that was....random....as hay. but I heard that voice before.. Lowell thought to himself as he picked up a basket.


“What evs...I got all the apples picked up...I'm goin home before I get ear molested again...” Lowell muttered to himself as he walked back towards the house.


The Apple went about their day for night fall then dinner just to retire into their beds for the next day.

Author's Note:

That...voice will be explained in due time >w>......mufufufufufufufu MUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFU...x3

as well I hope to get the cover art for this story :D