• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 9,649 Views, 233 Comments

The Night's Shadow - Syndicate Luna



when a man dies, he is given a second chance at life....only he is no longer a human and is in a world not his own

  • ...
21
 233
 9,649

Christmas Teaser

Author's Note:

Sorry folks, this isn't a new chapter. writing the next chapter has been infrequent due to work, school, and half the time when i do get a chance to write my brain is demanding i write pokemon. So i decided to give you guys some Teasers so you have more to look forward to.

The shock slowly faded from his face and a smile grew in its place, “Yes, I will be your daddy.”

“We can’t let something that dangerous stay in the Everfree Forest! I’m writing a letter to the Princess”

He let out a deep growl that shook the ground, “If being aligned with darkness is evil, then what does that make your sister!?

“They weren’t themselves.” he said as his anger quickly grew, causing the shadows around them to grow, “They were being controlled.”

She slowly opened her eyes to see the claw mere inches from her face. “NO!!” he roared out, “ I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT THEM!!”

“The only way to get that thing out of you is to find another being of darkness that has not come into contact with it to help you purge the corruption”

“Our allies shall forever be safe within our walls, and our enemies shall forever fear our power!”

“Ouroboros Aura”

“NO! There has to be another way to stop them, you don’t have to use that!” She yelled as tears started to form in her eyes.



“I’m sorry love, but there isn’t another way to completely stop him, he’ll just come back again when he regains enough power. This way he will never be able to return no matter what.”



Shining Armor looked between the two with worry and confusion. “What are you planning to do Draco?”



He looked back with a sad and resigned smile on his face, “I’m going to sing a song I hoped I would never have to sing again.”

“No matter what you do I will be able to come back no matter how long it takes!”



“My one wish, my greatest desire, is that you shall never bring harm to this world again. whether it is you yourself or those under your influence. *******, THIS ENDS NOW!!!” The millions of lights that covered the sky took of like black arrows...straight towards Draco.

Comments ( 47 )

So... This certainly happened...

I'd totally be willing to help you with this masterpiece of a fic

Continue the story please.

This is going to be epic... :rainbowdetermined2:

Via

You've got me hooked. Please don't stop now.

-The Horse speaketh

Dam man you had me worried, good to know this fic isn't dead :fluttercry:

*flips table* DAMN U!!!!!

IT LIV....God fucking dam it!

You better update...

Or else I'll send HER after you... :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Well I completely forgot about this story...

TIME TO RE-READ :pinkiehappy:

R.I.P
Xeno
Died From Not Getting Enough reading from this book

I understand the distractions that life throws at authors often disrupt their work. That being said, teasers are amazing! Really looking forward to where those fit in.

5440374 this is why i never work on multible stories

When is Nocky going to save the Cutie Mark Crusaders? It's almost been a full year!

Not to rush you, but when's the rest of the story gonna come out?

5718320
i shall do that. it sounds better with the names i have for the other OCs that will show up eventually

Oh gawd, dis is bootiful

Please update soon. Nice story btw :twilightsmile:

Play some epic music in the back ground and have someone animate this.

I bet it would make a awsome trailer.

Are you still writing this story or is it dead:fluttercry:

This Is Dead?

soon, it will start again.

this is good i hope you continue it cos you dont get that meany good dragon fics

Nice I love this book so far :twilightsmile: hope it's updated soon

I think this is a dead story...

Dead... isn't it?

Saw this on FFN and forgot about it, it's a good story, could you update it?

Cpt. Kirk:'Verdict Scotty?'
Doctor Scotty:'He's dead Jim'

Don't wanna sound like an impatient four year old buuuuuuutt..... How soon can we expect an Update?

Godammit why the good stories had to be dead?

Please finish the story:fluttercry:

8216143
I feel your pain man... I feel your pain

Don't worry. I'll still be here when you update. However long that takes.



I'll be waiting.

Very promising.

yep its dead

Okay, okay, I'm sorry, but you just cannot kill a story after a teaser without so much of a blog, note or comment, anything like that! And that might be excusable if it didn't say you were ojnline 13 hours ago!
...I'm just a little upset. I can understnad someone stopping a story because of real life, but something like just annoys me. Usually I can appreciate most reasons people stop writing, but to do so so suddenly just seems... I dunno, wrong.
I'm not insulting the guy, I'm just a little pissed off after reading a teaser, only for nothing to come out.

I'll be patient, but if it is dead, at least let us know, alright?

5730039
sir or ma'am, did you forget this wonderful fic?

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7BjUUv10ko[/embed]
copy and paste this until he/she comes back online to continue or cancel his story.

Login or register to comment