• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 512 Views, 6 Comments

Melody of a Changeling - DJ_Scr4tch



After the battle of Canterlot, during the royal wedding. Vinyl Scratch aka. DJ-Pon3 (Best pony). Notices something different about her marefriend Octavia Melody.

  • ...
2
 6
 512

Epilogue

Months passed. We were married. Vinyl and Octavia Scratch. I took her name because well… Our relationship turned into a pet and master situation… Anyways ignore that.

We opened a shop. I made some money doing concerts and quit the band. Vinyl left the club and we started a music shop. Exactly in the building I bought my first music book.

Nopony knows Octavia is really dead. But every big event in our relationship we go and place flowers at her grave. She still gets teary but every time I am there for her to cry on.

We also left the apartment. Bought a house in the city and made a life out of there. Until the shop was on it’s hooves we worked hard. I played on the streets and around the castle. Vinyl gave computer and music making lessons.

When we finally managed to get “Melody and Scratch Records” on its hooves we stopped. I still enjoy playing on the street for some bits. But every coin I get goes to recovery from the changeling attack.

Construction was slow. We had a lack of builders because of the new law. Most ponies never registered to get a license if they were outside Canterlot. But it was coming along.

And so was the foal in my stomach. We volunteered for a experiment. They took our DNA and forced an egg to start forming a foal. After a few days they planted it in my womb and were expecting a new one in a couple months.

I wrote this to inspire everypony to be themselves. No matter what, if it’s love. It will work out. The fun we have had has only begun. And it will never end. I hope you liked it.

-Octavia Melody

Comments ( 1 )

There needs to be a sequel with Taviscratch baby flutterponies.

Login or register to comment